[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isn't Jonathan Butler being charged with vandalism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: niggerfaggot.jpg (46 KB, 476x320) Image search: [Google]
niggerfaggot.jpg
46 KB, 476x320
He literally ran into Timothy Wolfe's car and could have damaged the front bumper.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/11/video-shows-university-missouri-activist-jonathan-butler-falsified-key-claim-president/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIiovJ77vsg
>>
I can't wait until Tommy Sotomayor gets around to talking about this faggot and the whole situation

This is Tommy Sotomayor, the greatest Black man to ever walk this earth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLWjmFVmD4w
>>
Our taxes and affirmative action at work. I fucking hate niggers.
>>
>>55521238

More importantly, why is Obama driving race relations back to the race riots?

PS: The "white heroin epidemic" is being caused by him and the heroin flying in from Afghanistan our troops protect. True story.
>>
File: 1444392288008.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1444392288008.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>55521694
>the heroin flying in from Afghanistan our troops protect

This is actually not true, really. Yes troops have flown Heroin back with them from Afghanistan, but after they got caught that one time years ago there was a serious crack down. On the West coast, the heroin market is dominated by Mexican cartels. You can basically only get Mexican heroin out west. A lot of it on the East coast is Mexican also but not completely dominated. The East coast gets it's heroin from an array of different places including Afghanistan, but they are not our main suppliers.

This is not because of Obama. This is because for so long Doctors could perscribe pain killers all willy nilly. Once they restricted that and cracked down on doctors to stop persribing them in, idk like 2010? Well you still had your addicts and abusers, but no more pain pills. So they turned to Heroin, and the demand for Heroin sky rocketed. Heroin was always around anon, but with the demand suddenly going up so extremely the Mexican cartels decided to capitalize big time.

Trust what I say, as a recovering heroin addict and a staunch hater of Obama. It is not caused by Obama.
>>
>>55521694
Also, it's not a "white" heroin epidemic. It's a heroin epidemic. The reason it's mostly suburban whites being affected is because it's expensive, and we have money. Believe me, I've seen a lot of my dealers runners get fired because they started fucking with the heroin they were selling. Which wasn't a big deal until the customers started getting ripped off because they would skimp bags and shit.

So the reason minorities aren't getting tied up in this shit is because they know they can't afford it.
>>
>>55522625
And it should go without saying that my dealers runners were all black.
>>
>>55521238

this is fucking hilarious

who in their right mind actually believes the poop swastikas story? That makes as much sense as a muslim drawing a poop crescent moon or whatever, there is no way anyone would represent themselves with poop, it takes a retarded liberal to believe in this shit
>>
>>55522204
Our troops were used to protect poppy fields in Afghanistan. It has nothing to do with the couple of our guys caught smuggling it back in.

Our troops defended drug lords, because the administration claimed losing them would destabilize the region and cause more damage than the drugs do.
>>
>>55522864
While I don't doubt that, it really doesn't prove that this epidemic is being caused by Obama and our Afghan troops. Al Queda was doing checks on farms in Afghanistan and burning the poppy crops of anyone trying to grow it. They did this because Al Queda saw what the opium was doing to their people and wanted to stop it. I would have to assume we did that to assure Afghanistan stay a backward ass country.

You can believe what you want but that is not where most or even a lot of our heroin is coming from. I mean we all know that the CIA floods drugs into communities for their reasons. But to say Obama is using the Afghanistan war to get the white man addicted to drugs is just paranoid sillyness.
>>
>>55521238

hmm
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.