[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CARSON WANTS WAR WITH RUSSIA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 17
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 846x846) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 846x846
> Carson said, “If they do come into that area—after you have given them adequate warning, after we’ve talked to Putin—you shoot them down. Absolutely.” he added, “Whatever happens next, we deal with it.

> But we can’t continue backing down because in the long run, that will hurt us.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/11/12/carson-if-russian-planes-enter-no-fly-zone-you-shoot-them-down/

The doctor needs to adjust his meds!
>>
>>55520554
Bye, Carson! Hope you enjoyed your Herman Cain moment.
>>
File: image.png (314 KB, 476x384) Image search: [Google]
image.png
314 KB, 476x384
And he's for amnesty, too!!
>>
>>55520554
this is no-fly zone procedure though, right?
>>
Yes, right, but that's a path to the WW3, non?
>>
File: 124868645.jpg (24 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
124868645.jpg
24 KB, 400x343
>>55520554
>not realizing this is how you PREVENT a war
>>
>>55520811

Shooting down Russian aircraft would not prevent war moron.
>>
>>55520811
Exactly how does it PREVENT a war?
>>
>>55520845
Right, but retreating with your tail between your legs does.
>>
>>55520897

Depends on what it is we are "retreating" from. And why we were in a position to "retreat" from it in the first place.

In this lovely scenario, we have Syria, a country we have no ties with, is useless to us strategically, and is primarily a mess because of our shenanigans in Iraq.

For Russia however, Syria is literally their entrance to the middle, principle Mediterranean Naval port, and all around strategic ally.

It is not worth it to go the mat for the United States, but it IS worth it for Russia to go to the mat. They know this, and we know this. Which is why they will push all the chips on the table, and we will fold our cards.

The only way to win is to not play this hand at all.
>>
>>55520811
>Russia
>being afraid of US keks
>>
>>55520762
>>55520554
What's the matter canucklefuck? Afraid of some war?
>>
File: Fb40nx1[1].gif (1 MB, 576x400) Image search: [Google]
Fb40nx1[1].gif
1 MB, 576x400
>declaring no-fly zone over Syria
>now that IS is getting BTFO by Vlads

Yeah, good luck with that, Burgers.
>>
there is s-400 deployed in latakia. this is just embarrassing america, please keep your blabbering nignogs in check
>>
He's correct. Unlike cowardly Trump who wants to beg Putin and make some deals, Carson actually has a spine.
>>
>>55520554
>If we don't kill our enemies now, they'll overrun us in the near future

The speech of american downfall, you can smell the fear by reading mere words.
>>
>>55521183
You think you pathetic Russians have a chance?

Get real, faggot.

I can't wait for war. I will personally take delight in spilling the blood of you scumbags. I have 40 confirmed kills in Afghanistan and Iraq. Killing you drunk Slavic weaklings will be a cake walk.
>>
>>55521337
oh shit we have a badass here
>>
>>55521337
>I have 40 confirmed kills

God, i swear..... i don't know if /pol/ is being ironic anymore......
>>
>>55521105
No
We want something interesting to happen
To escape from this meaningless husk of a life and truly escape society and become what humans have always supposed to do.
Survive
You cannot deny your instincts it is engraved on our very soul to be harsh and to survive at whatever the cost.
But lately people have been faltering away from this path.
Faltering away from freedom and into the bowels of hell over the silliest of things because we humans have become needy of things once thought to be obsolete and stupid.
In our minds and in our hearts we all would enjoy our adventure and hard work involved with such a matter. You Me! Everyone on this planet except the ones deemed EVIL have been weakened by this plot to soften and pray for lives instead of trying out damnedest to be truly FREE to do whatever the hell you want with no one there to stop you. To KILL to be IN CONTROL for your life TO DO SOMETHING REAL TO BE REAL NOT SOME FAKE AD IN A NEWSPAPER ADVERTISING YOUR NEW SHOES.
TO BE FREE AND FOR EVERYONE HERE TO BE FREE.
>>
>>55520554

>wants to shoot down Russian fighters for bombing Muslim terrorists
>wants to flood the country with immigrants

Fuck this guy.
>>
File: decision2016.jpg (60 KB, 640x376) Image search: [Google]
decision2016.jpg
60 KB, 640x376
>>55520554

Carson has been endorsed by Rupert Murdoch and reportedly by George Soros lately. Big Jew has pretty clearly gotten to him. No doubt they have tapped into his End-Times Evangelical insanity, and filled him up with Zio-warhawk hasbara horseshit.

Maybe he went to the John Hay Initiative for brainwashing like Rubio and Fiorina, but I suspect it has happened through other means.
>>
>>55520811
the last war to end all wars led to shit, what makes you think itl be diffrent?
>>
>>55521337
I bet you fuck everyone's mom on Counsterstrike online too.
>>
File: Navy_Seal.jpg (151 KB, 655x1024) Image search: [Google]
Navy_Seal.jpg
151 KB, 655x1024
>>55521337
>>
>>55521183

> Muh S-400

Fuck off. Can't wait to sign up for the crusade to wipe out you fuckers once and for all.
>>
>>55521337
I heard that brother. I cannot wait to enlist for this war. I fucking hate snow niggers. I collect guns and practice shooting daily.
>>
>>55520554
>not wanting a war with Russia
Turn off the proxy Ivan.
>>
>>55520554
>Putting your foot down is bad

This just in: Strong acts of leadership now despised by /pol/. Would rather U.S. give power to Russia.

When did you realise the true keks were on /pol/?
>>
>>55520811
>war guarantees
>preventing war

It's my least favorite meme
>>
>>55521930
Theres a difference between preventing war and accelerating destruction through acts you mong

If you want do something, go ahead and shoot yourself, humanity would like to live on without edgy keks like you
>>
Another glaring example of why affirmative action is a bad thing.
>>
>>55522054

Please.

They always keked out. They keked out during the Berlin blockade, they keked out during the Cuban Missile Crisis they keked out in Korea.

they can't win and if they escalate then they will get rekt hard.
>>
>>55520554
As a simple matter of numbers Russia can't win Air Force against Air Force. They're only hope is a missile strike on the carriers themselves, but in this case the US has airfields in Turkey that can't be sunk.
>>
>>55522054
>Let's not stop the insane momentum Russia currently has

Are all Americans this illiterate when it comes to geopolitics?
>>
File: palpatine.jpg (210 KB, 1255x653) Image search: [Google]
palpatine.jpg
210 KB, 1255x653
>>55522133
>Syrupnigger has the audacity to call other countries c ucked.
>>
File: 1441952899705.gif (132 KB, 326x52) Image search: [Google]
1441952899705.gif
132 KB, 326x52
>>55521337
>>
>>55522133
>t-they'll b-back down P-Putin has something to l-lose
>implying Putin gives a shit

This is some Fiorina-tier delusion
>>
>>55521879
At least protect your homeland from sandniggers first, dude.
>>
>>55522333

Then there's a war Russia and Iran finally get rekt, a bunch of shitskins die all of our economic and SJW problems get solved and we get a whole new resource zone to develop.
>>
>>55522275
Thats nice can you explain to us how shooting down a plane will prevent war?
>>
>>55520811
>preventing war by causing nuclear war
Yeah, seems totally reasonable.
>>
>>55522458
Can you explain what Russia will do with all of those nukes they have?
>>
>>55522592

Mfw they did not have a bunch of faggots in charge during the Cold War. The West always pushed the fuckers to the brink and they always blinked with the army they had then. They wil get rekt hard.
>>
NATO engaged Soviet planes in Vietnam and Korea.

NATO moves into Syria kills all the Russians Iranians and SAA, kills Iran keks Putin and everything works out.
>>
>>55520554

Why the fuck he wants to put a no fly zone in Syria?
>>
>>55521925
Can't wait the day Russia decides it's had enough of you uppity mongols and just rolls through all of your shit while the US does nothing.
>>
>>55521021
The best way to win would be to join their strategic centre in Iraq and help them bomb better.

Would start a better political climate with Russia, and make the EU look retarded (more so than usual at least).
>>
>>55520554

There's not enough oil in Syria like there was in Iraq. There won't be any allied flying anyway because there's no money to make there.
>>
>>55522813
>still avoiding the nukes

If you hate humanity go ahead and bite a bullet, no one will miss edgelords like you
>>
>>55522216
They can be glassed with nuclear missiles thought - just like your carrier fleets.
>>
>>55523040

Mongolians move into Poland tomorrow. "They have nukes we can't do anything"

Move Into Turkey "They have nukes we can't do anything"

Move into France "They have nukes we can't do anything"

Kill them now while there;s a clear advantage.
>>
>>55522460
A no-fly zone means he'll shoot down a plane if it enters the zone (I recall he mentioned some very specific zones which could become 'safe' territories), not if it doesn't

I agree it's not a perfect or even best idea, but just releasing the grip you have on the area is a much worse idea.

Weakness is something Obama has showed throughout his 7 years of presidency, and the absolutely dominant U.S. took the hit without losing its sole superpower status. Another 4-8 years of loosening your grip on countries is not something you can take right now, especially when you look at the alternatives to the petrodollar presented by Russia/China.

There's obviously no one clear answer to resolve the threat Russia and China pose to your superpower status, but releasing your grip on (key) countries could give them the momentum necessary to break up the petrodollar.

TL;DR: Doing something is better than nothing.

I hope you get a president that, unlike Obama, understands geopolitics.
>>
>Wanting to purge the evil from the face of the Earth
>Being ready to protect the freedom of his people from ivans' 'liberation'

What exactly is wrong with that again?
>>
>>55522348
Right where it hurts((
>>
>>55523153
Except this time it will be you that are agressors and their use of nukes will be 100% justified.
>>
>>55523153

What are you talking about?

It's NATO who have been constantly increasing in territory. Russia allies keeps getting smaller and smaller (mostly thanks to coups and foreign agents).
>>
>>55523153
Dude you are so fucking retarded lel

>He doesnt know the dead hand scenario or basic cause and reaction

>>55523194
>Weakness is something Obama has showed throughout his 7 years of presidency
It wasnt weakness you fucktard, it was shitty decision making

>Supporting "moderate Islamic" Rebels
>Not supporting Secularists

He handed the region to Putin in a silver platter
>>
>>55523227

Russia's definition of evil.
>>
>>55520554
op is a huge faggot.

carson is right. if the US and A establishes a no-fly zone it should be a no-fly zone. if the US and A allows other countries to fly their aircraft in a US and A controlled no-fly zone, it isn't a no-fly zone.

kinda like a country with no borders isn't a country.
>>
File: STATUS 6.jpg (387 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
STATUS 6.jpg
387 KB, 2048x1152
>>55520554
Okay, murka. If you say so.
>>
>>55523571

Their military will get rekt so hard in Syria they will be a coup immediately and put some puppet in charge.

The very Worst case scenario West wipes them out with nukes anyway while losing some major metropolitan SJW areas.
>>
>>55522827
Protecting their Al-Qaeda assets. Wait a few more years and you'll see US troops fighting alongside wahhabi death cultists in HD. Of course neither Carson nor Fiorina have any idea what they are talking about, they're just ramping up 'tough' rhetoric appealing to GOP's demented electorate
>>
>>55523571
Also shooting down a plane imposed by something MADE BY US, just exacerbates the issue

>Tell Russia no fly zone
>Russia doesnt give a shit and still goes
>Strike a plane
>Russia strikes back
Cause and reaction

And the UN isnt going to give a shit by something we imposed instead of the World

Maybe we shouldnt support all of these retards we're sucking dick too, help them bomb ISIS, and impose a better position like authoritarian secularists instead of special snowflake "democratic" Radical muslims

>>55523898
m8 stop talking, all youre rambling is "HURR LETS ATTACK THEM, IF WE WIN BY USING CONVENTIONAL MEANS, THEY WONT USE NUKES IN A DEAD HAND SCENARIO"
>>
File: can't mossad based vlad.png (463 KB, 600x515) Image search: [Google]
can't mossad based vlad.png
463 KB, 600x515
>>55521183
>>
Watching the foreign policy portion of that debate was honestly the most cringe worthy thing I've ever seen in a while.

Carly
>ignore Russia then proceed to shoot them
Rubio
>Putin is le gangster
Cruz
>muh middle ground
Bush
>why is Russia a thing and why are they there?
Carson
>muh no fly zone

The only people of sound mind in that perspective are Trump and Paul, unlikely sharers of common ground
>>
File: 14423958303945.jpg (52 KB, 1022x571) Image search: [Google]
14423958303945.jpg
52 KB, 1022x571
image and video below that proves usa funded and created isis / isis / al-qaeda for doubters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2NkjNvwuaU
>>
File: 12.png (130 KB, 309x1315) Image search: [Google]
12.png
130 KB, 309x1315
>>55521337
>40 kills
During ww2 our soldiers were telling stories of how many cities they have taken, we werent even counting enemy soldiers.
I hope after you will look at the "Men deployed" and "Casualties" on picrealated you will realise how autistic you are with your 40 dead afgans.
>>
>>55524683
The funny thing is, Rand and Trump would actually agree on more things than the rest, yet theyre trying to kill each other
>>
>>55524726
>Being proud of being so shit that even with the western military help, the only thing retards like Stalin could do is drown the enemy in corpses of his people
#Пoтyпчик_cифoзнaя_шaлaвa
#Boлoдин_гeй_coceт_хyй
#Someone_just_lost_his_15_roubles
>>
>>55524863
Your butthurt is noted
>>
>>55524795
yes, i realize that

but at this point it's an all out war against each other, me thinks Trump is too proud to admittedly agree with Rand and side with him. Although it did catch me off guard when he was all "LET HIM SPEAK" at the debate when the others weren't letting Rand finish his point.
>>
>>55524942
I hope he and Rand cool down with their butthurt against each other, all its gonna do is just drive each other apart more, which is something neither of those two should have
>>
Wait, under Carson wants the US to defend ISIS by blowing up Russian planes possibly igniting a nuclear war?
>>
>>55524726

So, in a straight up no holds barred fight, we can expect to kill 3 Russians for every 1 American. Good thing we got twice your population.
>>
>>55524726
>that pic
>literally double the German forces
>nearly double the losses
>being proud of this
>>
>>55525281

>Good thing we got twice your population

It's also a good thing that only 1/50th of your population wouldn't shit themselves and cry if something serious happened. Shooting unarmed sandniggers half a world away is one thing, fighting a legit military is another.
>>
>>55525281
Don't forget that even out of that smaller population, you have 20-40 Olgino shills who would 'fight' with you for 15 roubles a post. There are, like, around 139999960-139999980 more people in Russia who would be ecstatic when liberated from being hostages to a group of bandits.
So yeah. We have a saying here: 'When I was small, I was afraid that Americans will attack us. Now I'm afraid they won't'.
>>
>>55525316

Russian's thrive on Misery. Its the only way to live in Russia. Misery is the only resource. You must be able to eat and drink misery. Preferably in distilled form.

Then you can be Russian.
>>
>>55523836
Protip: We never really gave up Project Pluto.
>>
>>55525316
Pyrrhic victories are what Russia prides itself on. Don't be too surprised.
>>
>>55523227
>bombing jihadists is bad
>imposing a no fly zone for them is good

Funny how you keep whining about Putin shills
>>
>>55525281
Too bad your civiliants are not soldiers tho
USA 1 369 532 and 850 000 reserve
Russia 1 200 000 and 2 000 000 reserve
And one more thing if the war erupts russian will sign while americans will go "Protest against the war"
>>
>>55520554
We should be trying to form a stronger alliance with Russia not going to war with them tbqh familiar. Europe is a lost cause (for more reasons than just the mooslim invasion) and they are the closest thing to white people that we could mask a strong lasting alliance with.
>>
>>55525842
Morality and logic is in the way for Geopolitics
>>
>>55525764
It will be not about the amount of soldiers, it will be about nuclear powe. Both countries have a huge nuclear power, there will be no winners in this war.
>>
>>55525764

Depends on what the war is about. To be fair, its not going to happen. The US has no desire or need to go to war with Russia. The only thing that could conceivably bring it about is a Russian invasion of a NATO or European Union State. And if that happens, there would honestly be minimal protest about war at that point.

Americans argue fiercely about fighting for abstract reasons in third world shit holes that have done nothing really beyond somehow pissing off the political class in abstract ways.

On the other hand, Americans would understand what Tanks rolling into Estonia means.
>>
>>55525438
>It's also a good thing that only 1/50th of your population wouldn't shit themselves and cry if something serious happened
1/50th is a fucking stretch, the SJWs and muh peace and equality fags would go wild and destroy the country from the inside out if the US ever went to war
>>
>>55525486
Sounds just like your hood, Jamal
>>
When all is said and done, I just wish Russia would give up its hard on for Eastern Europe and the Baltic's. If that happens, then America and Russia could actually align against the yellow menace in Asia.
>>
File: dr_rand.jpg (552 KB, 1200x799) Image search: [Google]
dr_rand.jpg
552 KB, 1200x799
I know a doctor who happens to NOT suck who is running for President of these United States...
>>
>>55525978

>The US has no desire or need to go to war with Russia

"Let's establish a no-fly zone in Syria and shoot down Russian planes" rhetoric spouted by 80% of your GOP candidates tells me otherwise.
>>
>>55525894
I know iam just imagining a war without "nuclear apocalypse" with an american lad. Lets us daydream a little
>>
>>55525764
Do Russians really want war with America? Doesn't this run the risk of massive nuclear war (though I'm a bit skeptical that either party would use them). But I do agree that Americans are way too pacified to take on a war of such scale unless we were to be directly invaded by Russia in somewhere other than Alaska. Wars are primarily won by will power to win which a lot of Americans do not seem to have. However if the threat was large enough I don't doubt a lot of patriots would come out of the woodwork to fight for our country.
>>
everyone except trump, cruz and rand want to start nuclear ww3 with russia.

muh fucking sides

STALKER
T
A
L
K
E
R
>>
>>55525978
I don't think Putin plans to invade a country of 1.2 million people and an aged population. He can literally flood it with "refugees" and destroy it within less than 2 decades.
>>
>>55526164
>Do Russians really want war with America?
Of course not, even those are mad because of US foreign policy understand that even a successful war against America would throw us both into stone age.
>>
>>55526160

Yes, but our GOP candidates are morons trying to get nominations from morons. The Democrats are going to win the actual elections because unlike the Republican Primary voters, the majority of the general voting public are not morons.
>>
America would get ass fucked by Russia and this is coming from an American.
>>
>>55526331
I honestly hope we can finally make amends after all these years or fighting and work together to remove kebab from Eurabia. Maybe in the future we can put our differences aside, at least for a short while like we did with the Nazis.
>>
File: sharkpepe.png (57 KB, 398x409) Image search: [Google]
sharkpepe.png
57 KB, 398x409
>>55526331

>would throw us both into stone age

Unless one side sneaks hundreds of EMPs and detonates them before the other side has the time to react.
>>
You're from syrup land what do you care?
>>
>>55526164
No sane man wants to start a war. We are and you are have our loved ones, who wants to put them to danger? Fuck the war. I wish we could remove kebabs from our lands together.
>>
>>55526455
Can you tell me, as an American, what do you think about Volodin being gay?
>>
>>55526455

> and this is coming from an RIDF shill

Fixed that for you
>>
>>55526523
And the Jews?
>>
>>55521799
Nuclear weapons.
>>
>>55526361

>The Democrats are going to win the actual elections

Keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>55526471
Check your map you geographical inept retard. Canada is between Russia and the U.S

Now that I think about it, if war were to break out between Russia and the US, then it should take place in a neutral land. Canada is the perfect candidate.
>>
>>55522048

"If you want peace prepare for war"

- some guy I cant remember
>>
Carson just keeps saying stupid shit. Please tell me he won't actually be the next president.
>>
>>55526577
> lost war against Iraq, Afghanistan and Vietnam
> Russia keked us into not allowing us to go to war with Syria to stop us from further embarrassment

Facts are facts Ameretard.
>>
>>55526613
As far as I know, Jews and muslims hate each other. So, enemy of my enemy.
>>
Sleepy Carson would fall asleep on the nuclear launch button and send us all to the stone age.
>>
>>55526469
There are also plenty of nukes on the atomic submarines all over the pacific ocean, serbian lad.
You cant really prevent those kinda launches.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx6JDg32EQ4
>>
>>55526750

> shit post Australia tier maymay.

Russia would get shit the fuck on in a conventional warfare. You're just a shill so of course you're gonna shit post.
>>
File: tumblr_lfpqw6qt0V1qeu577o1_500.jpg (127 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lfpqw6qt0V1qeu577o1_500.jpg
127 KB, 500x353
>>55520554

After the last debate, Carson showed his true colors.

He's a neo-conservative, pretty much a liberal who attaches to some conservative policies.

You may as well just vote for Clinton if you are planning on voting for Carson.
>>
>>55524331
but we already have stolen s-400's we don't need more senpai
>>
File: 1385079654241.jpg (128 KB, 501x333) Image search: [Google]
1385079654241.jpg
128 KB, 501x333
>>55520554
I liked Rands idea where if it's not our homeland then it's none of our business. Let Syria burn, they don't even contribute to our economy. US should only look out for other Anglo countries.
>>
>>55520554
VOTE CARSON
WW3 NOW
>>
>>55526774
But they're both bad, Russiabro.
>>
niggers are gonna nig
>>
>>55526981
Your soldiers are pussies scared of fucking taliban goat breeders, your doctrine is totally unprepared to deal with any enemy without air superiority which you would loose as soon as your carrier fleets and airfields get destroyed with tactical nukes. And even if you somehow manage to utilise some of your airforce - it will get rekt by russian air defences/become useless when it flies into russian radar jammers range.
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.