[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If white men are superior why do the Jews control the world?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 102929912.jpg (42 KB, 658x370) Image search: [Google]
102929912.jpg
42 KB, 658x370
If white men are superior why do the Jews control the world?
>>
>>55517959
jews control only the united states and israel
>>
>>55517959
Here's your reply
>>
A small clique of Jews, Aryans, Anglos, Arabs, and Chinese (in that order) own the world. They're god. Their family lines are the master race. Everybody else is a goy.
>>
>>55517959
Are you retarded? Even Hitler suggested that while Jews are successful, they can only be so off of the back of someone else.

Where was the strong Jewish state throughout antiquity? Why did Isreal need help from Britain and the US just to exist?
>>
>>55518029
And Europe.

Basically the totalitaristic countries like China and Russia are not controlled by the joos.

Was Democracy a mistake?
>>
>>55518266
They still need help just to exist, everyone in that region hates them, and while they've kicked collective Arab ass so far, I'd love to see them do it with absolutely no military or monetary aid from outside countries.
>>
>>55517959
They don't. Jews are the eternal scapegoats of whites. Some of them just embrace the propaganda because it gives them a sense of superiority.

The reality is that there has been a class of whites running the entire global economy for hundreds of years that is far Jewier than the most Jewish Jew imaginable.

If you want an accurate label for them: They are Kantians. The same brand of shitstains that crashed Weimar before the Nazis took control.
>>
>>55517959
>If white men are superior why do the Jews control the world
They aren't, obviously.
>>
File: Come on.jpg (12 KB, 320x208) Image search: [Google]
Come on.jpg
12 KB, 320x208
>>55518029
>what is ebic sweden yes meme
>>
>>55517959
Jews only control the politics and money. They do not control the hearts and minds of most whites, and those they do exert influence over, is only indirectly. The fire is rising. This time, the Jews will have nowhere to escape to, as the whole world comes for them at once.
>>
>>55517959
Because half of the European whites and their diaspora sold out their race and went to war against the other half in a battle between jews / anglos vs aryans / japanese for control of the world. It defined the 20th century and human history thereafter.

History is written by the victors now everyone is brainwashed into thinking that was was for anything other than that very basic power struggle.
>>
>>55518301
>Was Democracy a mistake?
Was giving the power to retards a mistake?
>>
>>55518708
Er what do you think will happen? I live in LA with tons of jews and no one is against them.
>>
File: NatSoc Bible This is the Enemy.jpg (89 KB, 450x631) Image search: [Google]
NatSoc Bible This is the Enemy.jpg
89 KB, 450x631
>>55517959
Because White men were deceived by the pacifying Jewish religion of Christianity, which esteems the Hebrew Jew as Yahweh's chosen people.
>>
>>55519056
Yeah I think you lose from the beginning when your savior is a Jew.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.