[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so this on facebook, how wrong is this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 25
so this on facebook, how wrong is this?
>>
it's pretty accurate
>>
bottom left is obvious bullshit
>>
Look mom, I posted it again!
>>
>>55516953
yeah, fuck muslims.
>>
>>55516953
Other than bottom left, pretty accurate.
>>
>>55516953
middle right
of course he doesn't we dont believe in hell
>>
>>55516953
>sees money on the ground donates it
I
>
I
()
I
I wonder who could be behind this.
>>
>>55516953
>bottom left
:^)
>>
>>55516953
>We are the chosen people, everyone else, please live your life.

I can deal with this.

>>55517141
Problem, Achmed?
>>
>>55516953
That's actually correct, from my experience with Jews.
>>
>>55517204
I sorta liked the image until then.

Are Jews big charitable donors?
>>
>>55517204
what do ye believe in then? Whats the point in chopping of foreskins and wearing the funny hats if ye aint going to if ye dont do it like?
>>
>>55516953
>finds out your not Jewish
>steals your possessions and rapes your three year old daughter
>>
>>55516953
There are some good jews, but bottom left is retarded, the key is to make them barely believable
>>
>donates it
>>
what about "Doesn't complain about a war on Hanukkah" isn't the only reason why there is a "war on Christmas" because Jews felt offended?
>>
>comes to the US

>doesn't take over the whole financial system and the media
>>
>>55516953
HorseShit with dead rats in it!
>>
>>55516953
"donates it"
>>
File: Clint_Eastwood_Gran_Torino.jpg (19 KB, 453x302) Image search: [Google]
Clint_Eastwood_Gran_Torino.jpg
19 KB, 453x302
>>55516953

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRZiF_uOvv4
>>
Owns the media - uses it to portray niggers as desirable.

Promotes non white immigration - everywhere except in Israel.

Claims to be a Western ally - blows up the King David Hotel and USS Liberty.
>>
>>55517276
Only to Marxist social agitators.
>>55517293
Don't listen to him. He is a lying son of Edom. Their own perverted holy book has Christ boiling in semen and feces. Never trust the Jew. The chop off foreskins because the Jew usurped the legacy of the Hebrew.

Modern Judaism was born in Babylon. It has only superficial connections to Yahwehism.
>>
>>55516953
1. There are supermarkets all over Israel that legally sell pork.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiv_Ta'am
4. There is no hell in Judaism.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell#Judaism
6. Judaism is the only religion where missionaries are strictly forbidden (aka 'We're full').
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missionary#Missionaries_and_Judaism

{{pic related an israeli girl of a religious jewish family
>>
>>55516953
Thing is theyre a tight knit group. They dont WANT people to be jewish. Ive got alot of people near me who are jewish, probably where I got my monetary habits from, and theyre cool with everyone, but dont try to become jewish with the orthodox people. The non orthodox arent real jews to them either.
>>
>>55517204
Then where do you suppose the devil will be for the rest of eternity?
>>
File: he_has_foreskin.png (14 KB, 333x293) Image search: [Google]
he_has_foreskin.png
14 KB, 333x293
>>55517276

>Are Jews big charitable donors?

To goyim?
>>
>>55517459
No one really knows what they're all about really do they?
>>
>>55517466
Fuck off lying Jew.

> He then went and raised by incantations Jesus and "he went and brought up Jesus the Nazarene". He asked them: Who is in repute in the other world? They replied: Israel. What about joining them? They replied: Seek their welfare, seek not their harm. Whoever touches them touches the apple of his eye. He said: What is your punishment? They replied: With boiling hot excrement, since a Master has said: Whoever mocks at the words of the Sages is punished with boiling hot excrement
>>
>>55517346

I think that who created that shit is a /pol lurker with some ironical intent.
>>
>>55517466
she looks really ugly desu
>>
>Doesn't tell you you're going to Hell

Antichristians can be really retarded.
>>
>>55516953
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiryas_Joel,_New_York
>>
>>55517626
Yeah, this is more like the Jewish mindset. Jews are humans, and everyone else is something less than.

They don't evangelize (except maybe for Reform, who themselves aren't really Jews) because they don't know how to make a Gentile into a Jew. And don't care to find out.
>>
>>55517668
She's a bit strange lad but I'd still give her a go
>>
>>55517581
The Jew is not about anything. His only belief in his own superiority. He seeks to destroy and tear down. He is an unthinking virus who only biological purpose is to destroy the foundations of civilization. He is anti-family, anti-nation, anti-ethnos, anti-religion, anti-Christ. He is a usurper and a usurer. He is the eternal wandering Jew; rootless and without a center.
>>
>>55517626
>jesus
The legacy of Judaism doesn't consider that rabbi a notable part of it, or at all.
>>
>>55517055
Why? He probably owns the charity.
>>
>>55517755

To your shame, that is true. It will change though, and soon.
>>
>>55516953
Middle left
Check the facebook page called "They can't"
>>
>>55517754
Aye, well we've sorted that one out then
>>
>>55517276
some are some aren't
>>55517293
we believe in hevean but are you really to be burnt forever because you were born to sinners?
we believe in regeneration for the evil to repent for what they did in past lives. this explains the story of joab and why children die in our theology
>>
>>55517668
RARE FLAG
A
R
E

F
L
A
G
>>
>>55516953
Try seeing if any of that happens in Isreal
>>
>>55517538
on earth tring to tempt us.
he is not the enemy of god but his servant. he tests us and gives us redability when we overcome his temptations
>>
>>55517921
You're the ones who still have original sin mate, Jesus died for ours, that's why we don't have to curl our forlocks or circumcise our children. We don't have original sin so we aren't born to be sinners.
>>
>>55516953
>doesn't try to make it illegal
That's an accomplishment?
>walks into a bar
No he doesnt, when have you ever seen a orthodox jew in a bar?
>doesn't make a deal over saying the word christmas
This is the second won giving jews credit because they don't chimp out. How is not chomping out an accomplishment.
>doesn't tell you your going to hell
They don't believe in hell
>donates money
Yeah, for a tax break
>finds out your not a jew
Goyim are seen as livestock. You can even get married in Israel if your not jewish. This reeks of 9gag, who the fuck made this?
>>
File: jew memes.png (240 KB, 486x558) Image search: [Google]
jew memes.png
240 KB, 486x558
>>55516953

Kikes are literally spreading this meme all over the internet

TOP KEK (KEK)
>>
>>55517921
You can't tell Joab from Job.

Opinion discarded.
>>
>>55517755
Of course not. They just condemn to Hell (which you claim they don't believe in) and have in boiling in semen. He doesn't even show up on their radar. Fuck off lying Jew.
>>
>>55518020
How about you try to answer the question next time?
>>
>gets kicked out from different countries for over a hundred times

>not his fault
>>
>>55516953
religion doesn't allow pork
>but it does explicitly allow Jews to steal from and murder non-Jews

cashier says "Merry Christmas"
>thinks about holiday shopping profits and rubs hands

walks into a bar
>calls ADL on that dirty goy making anti-semitic jokes

thinks differently than you do
>uses influence to get you fired/arrested/sued for having different political beliefs

sees money on the ground
>makes tax-deductible donation to Zionist political organization

finds out you're not Jewish,
>but just another goy servant
>>
>>55518048
you missed the point.
most people sin and if you are born to lets say, heavily liberal parents who teach you to act on temptations and fuck jamal out of wed lock rather them fight temptation, should you relly go to hell for all eternity? no second chance
>>
>rapes and kills a thirteen year old

>creates ADL
>>
>>55516953
>Knows to pick his battles
>Knows how to come off friendly
>Cries out as he strikes you
>>
>>55518336

you missed the messiah
>>
>>55518336
Humans live for a long old time mate, if you spend your entire life without repenting for your sin and taking God into your heart, then there's nothing mroe can be done for you

To err is human, to forgive is divine.
>>
File: whatifnojews.jpg (261 KB, 800x628) Image search: [Google]
whatifnojews.jpg
261 KB, 800x628
>>55516953
All wrong. First one should be;
>Religion requires food to be certified 'Kosher'
>the company has to pay a rabbi 50k for the privilege...
second
>sees a cross
>MUST BE TAKEN DOWN!
third
>walks into a bar
>because he owns it and makes money off the liquor
forth
>thinks differently than you
>manipulate public opinion to indoctrinate others to his view
fifth
>sees money on the ground
>donates it to a Jewish Donation Firm...
sixth
>finds out you're not jewish
>good goy, you'll serve me for eternity after the messiah comes!
>>55517204
>>
>>55518158
i did
i started with on earth
>>
>>55518528
Why do jews believe that everything gentiles own belong to them, and gentile are no more than cattle to serve jews?
>>
>>55518528
I'll restate it. Maybe in the exact same words.

Where do you suppose the devil will live for all of eternity?

There are two sources of temptation you appear willfully blinded from. Your flesh, and the world. And you still don't have an answer for the devil, as he surpasses you in every way.
>>
>>55518473
they do today but they didn't always.
further more people die in car crashes and other unexpected ways
>>
>>55518336
>should you relly go to hell for all eternity?
Yes. The Christian God is a perfect being who will not co-exist with evil. The Jewish god is a serpent who is the father of evil and lies. It makes sense that your religion would allow evil unrepentant men into heaven.
>>
>>55518473
You are so fucking stupid. You are saying that some one living a degenerate all their life far from any abrahamic religion would somehow start believing god and praising him? Even the people back in 100 AD who had no idea what Judaism was?
>>
Jews are lawful evil
>>
>>55518595
some do some dont, and dont give me the quote from ovadia he was senile
>>55518624
???
do you mean like jesus lives in your heart?
>>
>>55518629
Can we get real for a second?

You have no Temple.
You have no High Priest.
You have never celebrated Passover properly.
You have not kept the Law perfectly.
You have no way of knowing the Living God through the Law.
You probably don't really believe that YHWH exists.

Why speak out for Judaism?
>>
>>55518767
There's a devil.

He is immortal.

He exists.

Where do you suppose the devil will exist in a million years from now?
>>
>>55518644
Yes. The priest Melchizedek practiced the true religion prior to the call of Abram.

>For the secrets of God from the foundation of the world are appearing to his creatures through intelligence, even his power and his eternal Godhead, that they will be without a defense, 21Because they knew God, and they did not glorify him as God, nor did they give him thanks, but they became destitute in their reasoning and became dull in their heart without understanding. 22And when they thought in themselves that they were wise, they became insane. 23And they changed the glory of God, who is indestructible, into the likeness of the image of man, which is destructible, and into the likeness of birds and of four footed animals and of creeping things of The Earth.
>>
>>55516953
It's not wrong unless you're in Israel. Then the hasidics spit on you, form a posse, and then beat and shank you
>>
File: BCj9hfk[1].jpg (82 KB, 612x587) Image search: [Google]
BCj9hfk[1].jpg
82 KB, 612x587
These kids spent the entire day gathering money to donate to other sick children

Jews are bros, unlike muslims or christians

Long live israel
>>
>>55518636
but does thier sole really have to go to hell or should they be sent back to earth to have another chance to repent and do good deeds
>>
>>55518808

I think he was Shem. At a minimum, Shem lived until Abraham was 50. And Shem would have been an awesome person, having lived through the Flood.
>>
>>55516953
completely wrong.
>>
>>55518806
here on earth
exacly where he is now.
tring to temp people
>>
>>55518856
So now you believe in transmigration of souls, and reincarnation.

You're really lost, Juden.
>>
>>55518728
Chaotic neutral. The worst alignment of all time.

>mfw Vespasian burns the genealogical records of the Jews, destroying their false priesthood, thus condemning them all to Jewish Hell for all eternity

>no temple
>no priesthood
>no sacrifices
Thank you based Rome.
>>
>>55518937
Oh, wow, you think the world will be here in a million years.

Maybe you've never considered the matter.

Let's say a hundred trillion years from now.

Where do you think the devil will be then?
>>
>>55518644
No, I'm saying that if you live your whole life sinning, and find no time in your 80 odd years to repent and find God, then there's nothing more can be done for ye, you've been given a chance and you blew it, enjoy the firey pits.

>>55518629
If you lived into your 20's then chances were you lived to around your 60/70's. Life expectancy is when half of the population of a cohort is dead. meaning that it can be skewed by infant mortality which was extremely high in olden days.
>>
>>55518853
Is this satire?
>>
>>55518958
what i stated in>>55517921
>>
>>55519004
As long as there is life in the universe, the devil will exist, as long as there is God there is a devil. Godd an bad is a dichotomy, one cannot exist without the other.
>>
>>55519004
where ever people live then
>>
>>55518856
>good deeds
>reincarnation
Bend the knee Jew. Their is no second chance.

>But he answered and said to them, “An evil and adulterous generation seeks a sign and a sign will not be given to it except the sign of Jonah the Prophet.

>>55518890
Could be. Except St. Paul describes him as "Without father, without mother, without genealogy, having neither beginning of days nor end of life".

Proto-Christ or bust.
>>
>>55519075
Yes, where you couldn't tell David's general from the builder Job. I've already pointed that out.

Have you ever broken any of the 613 commandments?

Do you have an animal sacrifice in the altar in Jerusalem to offer you atonement?

No?

Then are you not under the curses of God?
>>
>>55519101
What rubbish. God existed for an eternity before God made the angel who fell and became the devil.

#rekt
>>
File: 1428691870616.jpg (363 KB, 1991x2048) Image search: [Google]
1428691870616.jpg
363 KB, 1991x2048
Let's ask the real questions /pol/, how many of you posted autistic replies?
>>
>>55519248
This. Evil is the absence/denial/reversal of good.
>>
>>55519024
yes but you if you are born to sinners you dont wait till your 20s to sinn.
teenagers will do sum very sinfull things.
further more diseases and such were a hard hit and wars killed alot of innocents
>>
>>55519125
I don't know if you're trying to be funny, obtuse, or are just confused in general.

When this universe is at heat death, where do you think the devil will be?

Let me give you an easier question.

Do you think God will allow the devil to escape judgment? Do you think God will allow the devil to ruin heaven?
>>
>Of course, this whole process can be avoided. If we truly regret the wrong we have done and make amends with the people we have hurt, we can leave this world with “clean socks.”

>That’s why our Sages said, “Repent one day before you die.” And what should you do if you don’t know which day that will be? Repent today.
http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/1594422/jewish/Do-Jews-Believe-in-Hell.htm
>>
when a Jew comes across money on on the floor he gets a boner
>>
>>55516953
Fairly accurate. The only ones who rub Judaism in your face are the ultra-Orthodox or Chasidim. Except for when someone speaks out against excising skin from infant penises with no anesthetic. Even many Reform Jews get pissed at that.
>>
>>55519303
>innocents
No such thing.
>>
File: kikes.jpg (298 KB, 1516x810) Image search: [Google]
kikes.jpg
298 KB, 1516x810
>>55516953
Seems legit
>>
>>55516953
>religion demands that a baby be tied down and have part of one it's most sensitive body parts be sliced off and the blood cleaned by mouth
>makes a profit off it by turning into skin cream
>>
>>55519147
I dunno. We know who Jesus' father is. Then again, we know who Shem's father is. And Jesus is a High Priest.

Hmmmm.....

Maybe this Melchizadek is an angel.
>>
>>55517293
Most Jews don't wear the hats and some aren't cut.
>>
>>55519303
You are correct, but teenagers were fully aware what sin was, and how to live a good life without sin. They could still repent, they could choose not to sin.

>>55519248
The devil is not simply lucifer, the fallen angel, to say this would be to imply that with the fall of lucifer, evil was created. But what caused lucifer to fall? bad has always existed, bad and good cannot exist without one another, without light, there is no darkness and vice versa.
>>
>>55517457
60% of Israel is Mizrahi.
>>
>>55519562
aka arab
>>
>>55519190
believing in human sacrifice of jesus doesnt lift such a thing. it just makes you a cult member.

further more we are all sinners in one way or another but you must make your best effort to obey.
finaly, alot of th 613 commandmets are just for the priest and or holidays.
>>
>>55519519
Pride. The angel who became the devil, whose name I don't think anyone knows, was not content with being the second highest being in the universe, and wanted to be worshiped as God. To usurp God. To rebel against God, and dethrone Him.

When this thought crossed this angel's heart, his state of perfection was ruined forever, sin entered the universe, and he was cast out of his home to wander the earth.

Satan's gospel is the same today as it was when he lied to Eve. Take your knowledge of good and evil, do good, and avoid evil, and be like God.
>>
>>55519506
Jesus is the High Priest in the order of Melchizedek actually. He gave communion to Abram and accepted his fealty. This reaffirms the superiority of the Christ-God over the Jewish God, their father the devil.

>>55519519
>what caused Lucifer to fall
Pride.
>bad has always existed,
So you are saying that God is partially bad then.
>bad and good cannot exist without one another
Bad cannot exist without good. Good can exist on its own no problem. Badness is the failure to achieve goodness; it is the missing of a mark.
>without light, there is no darkness
Except there can be light without darkness. "Darkness" as such does not exist. It is merely the absence of light. Shadows cover light; they do not exist on their own.
>>55519515
>some aren't cut.
You would know faggot.
>>
>>55519786
>name
Sammael.
>>55519726
>human sacrifice
>mfw a Jew denies the divinity of Christ near me
>>
>>55519342
>Do you think God will allow the devil to escape judgment? Do you think God will allow the devil to ruin heaven?
the devil is a servant of god and his job is to tempt us. he is not the bad guy he is the dirty job guy. avoid him and fight him where ever you see him.
>>55519455
alright, lets try to rephrase that.
the people who did not bear arms and wanted to avoid war altogether
>>
>>55516953
>>55519726
the bottom left is wrong because Jews love money
>>
>>55516953
There's no arguing that there are some really cool Jews. The same can be said about others as well.
>>
>>55519726
You have a very difficult time answering questions.

When God stayed Abraham's hand from killing Isaac, Abraham prophesied to Isaac that God would provide Himself a lamb for the offering. But Abraham did not sacrifice a lamb; no, a ram was caught in the thicket, and that ram was sacrificed instead of Isaac.

The Lamb God provided, Himself, the Lamb of God, took away the sins of the world.

Even yours.

God's Law satisfied, God's justice, holiness and righteousness satisfied, God in His mercy and grace could offer mankind a New Covenant, completely unlike the Old, and superior in every way.

I suggest you enter into the New Covenant; you are doing a horrible job keeping the Old.
>>
The Hanukkah one is bullshit. The kikes are the reason we say "happy holidays" in the first place.
>>
>>55519888
I'm not a big fan of the talmud, or kabbalah. I don't think they know. The devil cannot tell you his name, because everything he says is a lie.
>>
>>55519888
"Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: 'I am the first and I am the last, And there is no God besides Me.

isiah 44:6
>>
>>55519461
http://youtu.be/wb_4U2UJucE
>>
>>55519811
Interesting. The Psalm is the same psalm that speaks of David's heir being David's Lord, that Jesus quoted to confound the pharisees.

I think you're right.
>>
>>55519892
You keep saying that.

Do you have any proof in the tanakh that the devil is merely a servant of God, and not the Adversary of God?

Do you think Moses is a servant of God, in the same way the devil is?
>>
>God and Devil exist
>>
>>55520065
Revelation 1:8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”
>>
>>55519786
>>55519811
I think you mistake my point. it is quite abstract I find this very hard to explain but I will try.

Imagine a room with no light, there would be no darkness either, there would just be nothing. However, when the room is illuminated, shadow is created. This i how good and bad interact, without bad in the world, we have no way to gauge what is good, and vice versa. Do you understand?

What I am saying is that there is no good without bad.
>>
>>55517276
Look at soros
>>
>>55520046
If anyone were to know the name of the Devil it would be his children; the Talmudic Jews.
>>55520065
>trinity
The resurrection of Jesus validates his claim of divinity.
>>
>>55516953
Haredim are a giant pain in the ass to everyone around them. They destroyed Postville with criminal conspiracies but also everday incomparable assholery. The most bitter anti-Semitism you will ever read is from New York Jews who have to deal woth the Williamsburg Mafia. And they absolutely do use laws and government connections to screw over outsiders and commit crimes, that is pretty much the main thing they do.
>>
>>55516953
Orthodox Jews tend to be zealous in their religion, but most other Jews aren't really religious.
>>
>>55520424
When the light comes, where does the darkness flee?

God is Good, and existed alone for eternity. This balance, this need for opposites, is not of God.

Evil is not a created thing; it is a twisted, perverted, and broken good thing. Sex between husband and wife is holy; sex in any other context is not. One is good, the other evil.

But the evil is just the root of the good, twisted to include something other than a husband and wife.

God making the angel who fell and became the devil good, and beautiful, and adorned with robes and jewelry was not evil; that same angel presuming he could supplant God was.
>>
>>55520473
Ah, but how would they know? And I see that there is some gnostic input on the name, as well as being mentioned in the apocrypha.

If a being can only lie, how would you determine his name? And remember, to the kabbalist, knowing the name of the spirit meant you had power over it.

Does any man have power over the devil?
>>
>>55516953

There's nothing wrong with it, Jews are great people and Israel our greatest ally. The problem with this world is literally Muslims and Christians.
>>
>>55516953

>jews donating money

lol no
>>
>>55520683
>Evil is not a created thing; it is a twisted, perverted, and broken good thing.

Ah, this is similar to what I am saying. Evil is simply a byproduct of good, just like shadow is a byproduct of light, it is not intended, but it is created. Once good exists, evil exists, simply by contrast. If the world was full of nothing but 'evil' people then there would be no evil. As it would be the norm, and therefore not be evil, do you udnerstand? However there is always good as God is good, therefore there will always be evil!
>>
>hear a joke about jewish greed
>OY YEY ANTISEMITES! DIS LIKE ANODA SHOAH
>>
>>55520894
Except of course if God makes some men good, as He is, and separates those people from the people who will not consent to be made good, forever.

Then the new universe would be populated by God, the 2/3 of the angels who did not join satan's rebellion, and the human beings who consented to be transformed into new creations in Christ Jesus.

And the devil, and his 1/3 of the angels who fell with him, and all unrepentant human beings, will have their place in the lake of fire, the outer darkness, sealed off forever from the new universe.

You were born into a universe where good and evil exist; then you were told something of dualism; but in the next iteration of this creation, everything will be new.
>>
>>55516953
>met really qt gril at uni
>she's been kinda flirty with me
>one day she's wearing a star of david necklace
>ask her about it
>she's a jew

i feel so conflicted
>>
>>55521074
But God does not make men good, men are created as blank slates, free will. Being born Good without sacrifice or work is just like finding a watch on the street, you will not value nearly as much something given for free, as something you had to work to attain.
>>
>>55521096

she won't date you unless you're a kike

don't get too attached
>>
>>55516953
Very.
>>
>>55521232
Au contraire, Judaism is passed down on the maternal side, a gentile and a jewess creates more jews, so in practice only male jews will have to marry other jews to have jewish children.
>>
>>55521096
fuck her, marry her, and inflitrate jew haven for us. I will be waiting on the other side comrade
>>
>Religion doesn't allow pork, doesn't try to make it illegal
Yeah, because murdering unborn babies is the same thing as simply not eating a food.
>Cashier says Merry Christmas, doesn't complain about a war on Hanukkah
Probably because that didn't happen, no cashiers say "Merry Christmas" anymore. Not that it matters, the main complaints about this more so have to do for the reason why it is happening, which is political correctness.
>Walks into a bar, doesn't mind a joke or two
So no jew has ever gotten mad at jokes? I can tell you first hand this is bullshit, kikes are soft, frail little bitches. The black Israelites who scream "DAS RITE" all the time literally made a kike cry on the street for talking shit about his religion.
>Thinks differently than you do, doesn't tell you you're going to hell
Don't jews not believe in hell?
>Sees money on the ground, donates it
Don't make me say it.
>Finds out you're not jewish, that's cool
Jews are the most exclusionist people on the planet. They scream multiculturalism for everyone else, meanwhile they heavily shame Jewesses race mixing or converting. Jews aren't open to other ideals, they are open to sabotaging everyone else by forcing them to accept niggers from 3rd world countries who think raping women will give them immunity in war.
>>
>>55521297

Don't be a faggot.

Most kike bitches won't touch regular people.

If you find one that does, she's probably a whore.
>>
>>55521216
God only made one man, Adam, and one woman, Eve. They were created good, and in God's image.

They sinned, died, and fell from grace.

After that fall, they could only reproduce children in their own fallen and spiritually dead state.

Us.

And if we don't get back the Breath of Life, the Holy Spirit, that Adam and Eve lost due to sin, we remain as we were born. Dead.

Hence Jesus speaking of being "born again" in the Spirit.
>>
>>55520955
>hears a joke about muhammad
>kills people
>>
>>55521634
They had the free will to sin though, did they not. So they were neither inherently good nor evil.
>>
>>55521903
Why would them having free will make them evil, if they never chose to break the one law they were given?
>>
>>55517668
RAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
A
R
E
E
>>
>>55522031
Well I'm not saying it would make them evil, only saying that it means they can choose to become evil, by sinning, such as Adam and Eve, and Cain did.
>>
>>55517477
Yep with Orthodox Jews it can easily devolve into No True Scotsman.
>>
>>55517626
Many Jews don't even read the Bible or Talmud other than at special occasions.
>>
>>55522189
Indeed.

Do you think there was ever a chance they would not sin?
>>
>>55520765
Nowhere is it said that Satan "can only lie".
>>
>>55517745
>aren't really TRUE Jews
Is that because they put sugar on their porridge?
>>
>>55517960
>>55522132
not, you are rare
>>
>>55522389
Most Jews are atheists, reasoning that God would not have allowed the holocaust.
>>
>>55517754
LE LOOK AT ME MOM I'M LE TROLLING LE SHITLORD FAGGOT TUMBLR SJW KIKES ON LE INTERNET!!!!111!!! XXXXDDDDDD!!! I'M LE EBIN TROLLMASTER EDGY REACTIONARY ALPHA MALE WHITE MASTER RACE XXDDD I'M SAVING LE WHITE RACE FROM LE EURABIA AND LE FUCKING DUMBASS NIGGERS AND DEGENERATE FAGGOTS PUTTING AIDS IN LE FLUORIDE WATER FUNDED BY LE JEWS AND LE CULTURAL MARXIST KIKE BITCH FEMINAZI DYKES DESTROYING MUH PROUD NORDIC HERITAGE AND MUH FOUNDATIONS OF CIVILIZATION XXDDDD
>>
>>55522404
John 8:44
You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
>>
>>55516953
https://youtu.be/5jG6kJm-50k
>>
>>55516953
All but that bottom left can be viewed in different ways.
>>
>>55522391
No, in fact I believe it was necessary. For the garden of eden is paradise. There was nothing but good. And therefore, by my belief there was no good at all.
>>
>>55522453
Its because moderation is false. They are lukewarm. Same reason any person claiming moderate Islam is a liar or a confused about their religion. Moderation is cowardice.
>>
>>55522132
NEWWWWWWWW
F
A
A
G
>>
>>55518048
Curled forelocks and genital mutilation aren't universal for Jews. Especially the curled forelocks.
>>
>>55522453
It's really a racial thing. The funny thing is that it started out being patrilineal, because land was being inherited, to matrilineal, because of reasons having to do with returning from captivity in Babylon and finding Samaritans inhabiting the land.
>>
>>55522604
Good exists without contrast too dude. I keep saying this. Maybe read it.

God is good.

God existed for eternity without any evil to contrast His goodness.

And He is getting ready a place where once again there will only be good, and not evil.
>>
>>55522626
They should be though, it's just that some jews coose to ignore these tenets.
>>
>DONATES IT
Holy shit I lost it, these are great what's wrong?
>>
>>55522710
I find their efforts to be Jewish pathetic at best.
>>
>>55518281
Ask a Jew what they think about murdering/robbing Gentiles.
>>
>>55522705
I know you believe this, but I respectfully disagree, I believe you can't have one without the other, but there we diverge.
>>
>>55518769
He considers himself Jewish and there are people that would consider him Jewish.
>>
>>55517293

ahmed, why u write like goat
>>
>>55522914
Okay?
>>
>>55522792
The more control they have over us, the more likely they will tell us what they truly think.
>>
>>55522884
It's like speaking out for Catholicism when you're an Irish atheist.
>>
File: NEW-REVOLUTIONARY-WAR-II.jpg (189 KB, 650x540) Image search: [Google]
NEW-REVOLUTIONARY-WAR-II.jpg
189 KB, 650x540
>>55516953

Pure damage control.
>>
>>55523065
Or the more you piss them off. Or get them drunk. Same as anyone. Alcohol is truth serum, and people can't control their tongues when they're angry.
>>
>>55523089
More like speaking out for catholicism when you're an english atheist.
>>
>>55522848
I hear you, but what it translates to is that God was not good until men and angels became evil.
>>
File: Israeliscum.png (1 MB, 1350x3570) Image search: [Google]
Israeliscum.png
1 MB, 1350x3570
>>55521270

Kill yourself.
>>
>>55523236
We've built up a lot of goodwill with Israel.

Enough to make you jealous, apparently.
>>
>>55523229
That's not what I mean at all.
>nothing existed before God
>God exists
>God is good
>because there is good, where before there was no good, the contrast between the good God represents and not good creates evil.
That's my thought process, but it's very abstract and there is of course, no answer. Nor is it humanities place to know the answer if there was one.
>>
>>55523029

> if ye aint going to if ye dont do it like?
>>
>>55523295

>US and Israel <randonm non-sensical blabbering>

>You scum

Nice vernacular rhetorics, SHLOMO
>>
>>55523295

Please elaborate... and tell me just what benefit we get from our "greatest ally".
>>
>>55516953
Have a Jew friend. Everytime we go to a resturaunt, he foots the bill, everytime I visit him, he makes sure I don't stay in a hotel, everytime I am struggling with finding work, he uses connects to try and help me, helps me with networking and helps me with othershit.

Listens more than he talks. Adopts your point of view when he debates to better understand your POV. Says, "I don't know" without seeming like an idiot.

Honestly, I will never understand /pol/'s issue with Jews. Or maybe I'm just someone who gets along with them?
>>
>>55523515
English is not your first language, You'd understand if you was english, geordie dialect aint for everyone, I try to type RP on 4chan for you foreigners but someties stuff slips through.
>>
>>55519892
Why do Jews think it's okay to fuck a toddler as long as it's at least 3 years old?
>>
>>55517782
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>55523626

The people who are serious about jews in /pol/ are genuinely autistic. The rest of the people just use it as a meme
>>
>>55523645
>>55519892

Read it, and you will understand.

Reject it as a "forgery", like they want you to do, and you will simply help it along.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/protocolsofsion.shtml

https://archive.org/details/TheProtocolsOfTheLearnedEldersOfZion_534

"Jesus" (Yahshua) was an "anti-semite". That is why they killed Him:

Yahshua condemned the jews of his day in the strongest of terms, as literal "children of the devil", "full of hypocrisy and iniquity", and "children of hell" (Matthew 23).

Yahshua speaking to the jewish pharisees:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." - John 8:44

"Ye serpents, ye generation* of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?" -Matthew 23:33

*Note: "generation" in the above verse is from the Greek "gennema", literally meaning "offspring". Check for yourself in Strong's Concordance and a Hebrew and Greek Lexicon.

Harold Rosenthal was supposedly murdered for giving this interview in 1976 during which he boasted about how a group of jews are manipulating the stupid and gullible Goyim.

As with the Protocols of Zion, many jews claim that Rosenthal's interview is yet another hoax created by those mysterious and elusive "anti-Semites".

However, as with the Protocols of Zion, what Rosenthal says seems to be true, so hoax or not, it is important to look at it.

http://iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_Rosenthal.html

"We are god's chosen people . . . Most jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer - so I wasn't lying - and we are his chosen people. Lucifer is very much alive."

Harold Wallace Rosenthal - 1976
>>
>>55523643
What the fuck are you talking about? That part of the sentence made no sense.

Dude no one will judge is Arabic is your first language. It is a pretty cool language desu
>>
>>55523824
What part of the sentence lad? I'll explain if you point out where you can't understand.
>>
>>55517276
They only donate if it means a tax writeoff.
>>
>>55523615
Not what we get now.

What we will get. Think of your future. Israel is a rocking country with nukes removing kebab all day every day.
>>
>>55523645
Why do muslims marry 1 year olds?
>>
File: ben-gurion-jfk.jpg (117 KB, 640x428) Image search: [Google]
ben-gurion-jfk.jpg
117 KB, 640x428
>>55524625

President John F. Kennedy encountered problems with the Israeli government regarding the production of nuclear weapons in Dimona. Although the existence of a nuclear plant was initially denied by the Israeli government, David Ben-Gurion, in a speech to the Israeli Knesset on December 21, 1960, stated that the purpose of the nuclear plant established at Beersheba was for "research in problems of arid zones and desert flora and fauna". When Ben-Gurion met with Kennedy in New York, he claimed that Dimona was being developed to provide nuclear power for desalinization and that "for the time being the only purposes (of the nuclear plant) are for peace".

Kennedy did not believe this, and in May 1963 sent a letter to Ben-Gurion stating, "this commitment and this support would seriously be jeopardized in the public opinion in this country and the West as a whole if it should be thought that this Government was unable to obtain reliable information on a subject as vital to peace as Israel's efforts in the nuclear field."

Ben-Gurion repeated previous reassurances that Dimona was being developed for peaceful purposes, and Israel firmly resisted American pressure to open its nuclear facilities to International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) inspections. According to Seymour Hersh, the Israelis set up false control rooms to show American inspectors. Abe Feinberg stated, "It was part of my job to tip them off that Kennedy was insisting on (an inspection)."

The State Department argued that if Israel wanted U.S. tanks, it should be prepared in return to accept international supervision of its nuclear program. Kennedy had tried to control the arms being sold and given to Israel because the Israelis would not sign the IAEA compacts for the Dimona nuclear site, would not fully admit its purpose and continued to insist it was for peaceful energy purposes.

(And we all know what happened in Dallas, in 1963.)
>>
>>55524932

ITT Most trolls and shills will ignore this Pearl of a post... >_<
>>
File: CGE3.jpg (33 KB, 780x538) Image search: [Google]
CGE3.jpg
33 KB, 780x538
>>55524932

In early March 1965, the director of the State Department's Office of Near Eastern Affairs, Rodger P. Davies, had come to the conclusion that Israel was developing nuclear weapons. He reported that the target date for acquisition of a nuclear capability by Israel was 1968-69. A science attache at the embassy in Tel Aviv concluded that parts of the Dimona facility had been "purposely mothballed" to mislead American scientists during their visit.

Dimona was never placed under IAEA safeguards despite efforts made by various U.S. administrators and presidents. On May 1, 1968, Undersecretary of State Katzenbach told President Johnson that Dimona was producing enough plutonium to produce two bombs a year. Attempts to write Israeli adherence to the NPT into contracts for the supply of U.S. weapons continued throughout 1968.

From that time until the present, Israel has amassed hundreds of illegal nuclear weapons of mass destruction, and not only continues to defy and ignore IAEA, NPT, and UN regulations, but also routinely threatens all other nations of the world with nuclear annihilation if anyone dares to interfere with their plans for world domination (Google: "Samson Option").

Now . . . who do you think is the REAL rogue threat to world peace? Here's a clue: It certainly isn't Iran (or Mel Gibson, even).
>>
File: woahwoahwoah.gif (914 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
woahwoahwoah.gif
914 KB, 500x250
>>55523643
>>
I supported Israel before it was a nation state. You probably didn't hear about it.
>>
>>55524932
You're assuming I have any more regard for JFK than the Israelis did.

I don't.
>>
File: ben-gurion-jfk.png (325 KB, 1394x756) Image search: [Google]
ben-gurion-jfk.png
325 KB, 1394x756
>>55525006
I got you, senpai.
>>
>>55526106
That makes you, um, pretty old.
>>
>>55525741

Iran.
>>
File: freedman3.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
freedman3.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>55526106

Frankly speaking against Zionism in 1961: Benjamin H. Freedman speech at the Willard Hotel. Transcripts:http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/is...
There are also opposiing arguments
http://www.redstate.com/diary/barrypo...
Some crazy people have taken over Wikipedia pages on B.H.Freedman: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3AB...
The Truth will stand on its own merit
by Benjamin H. Freedman
Born in 1890, he was a successful Jewish businessman in New York City. He was at one time the principal owner of the Woodbury Soap Company. He defected from the Jewish movement in 1945, and spent the remainder of his life and most of his considerable fortune, at least 2.5 million dollars, exposing the Jewish tyranny which has enveloped the USA.

Freedman had been an insider at the highest levels of Jewish organizations involved in gaining power in the USA. Mr. Freedman was personally acquainted with Bernard Baruch, Samuel Untermyer, Woodrow Wilson, Franklin Roosevelt, Joseph Kennedy, and John F. Kennedy, and many more movers and shakers of our times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
>>
>>55526543
You keep thinking everyone is as evil as you are, and see something nefarious in every single Jew ever.

You're delusional.
>>
>>55526316

I assume no such thing. My posts are for everyone here, not just you.
>>
>>55516953
It's cute when kikes are smug and think they aren't evil monsters imposing their will on non-kikes.
>>
File: monies.webm (645 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
monies.webm
645 KB, 1280x720
>jews have a thick skin

Best joke i've heard all day
>>
>>55526748
Your posts are shit cut and paste anti-semetic garbage.
>>
>>55517782
Underrated post
>>
File: NeverSaidBetter.png (105 KB, 1847x675) Image search: [Google]
NeverSaidBetter.png
105 KB, 1847x675
>>55527224

Some are cut and paste, most are my own original copypasta. So what?
>>
File: adl-chocolate.png (253 KB, 400x421) Image search: [Google]
adl-chocolate.png
253 KB, 400x421
>>55527224

Also, "antisemitism", or any of its derivatives, when used in the context of a smear word, is is nothing more than an ad hominem solely intended to squelch any and all criticism of the behavior of any jew or jews. It matters not how despicable the behavior criticised or complained of may actually be, or how much the behavior actually deserves criticism, the only fact that matters, according to the person using this smear word, is that the criticism of the critic is directed toward a jew or jews. It is a kind of a weasel word; a non sequitur whose sole purpose is to plant the idea in the mind of the reader that they should disregard the substance of the criticism, no matter how valid, and brand the critic as some kind of mindless, drooling, blood thirsty bigot who wants to kill six million jews, all in order to render any jew or organization of jews immune to criticism.
>>
>>55520123
That's fucked m8
>>
>>55516953
it's not wrong
jews > muslims
>>
>>55517055
>>55517782
A co-worker of mine was redpilled when a jewish lady was almost hit by a car in front of him, because she was picking a penny up off the street
>>
>>55516953

>religion doesn't allow pork
called "shiksa," or "unclean meat," coincidently this is what they call white girls

Must eat kosher food
>makes everyone eat and pay for kosher food

>walks into a bar
Has multiple powerful legal organizations behind him if you tell a joke

>thinks differently than you
turns niggers loose in your neighborhood and points them at you

>sees money on the ground
who the fuck is fooled by "donates it"? that's not even bait

>finds out your not jewish
promotion cancelled*

*My good friend--filmmaker of "minority rules"--Byron Jost (RIP) had a dark jewfro and while doing film editing and other dues-paying jobs in hollywood was asked multiple times by multiple people if he "was tribe." Those who were "tribe" were promoted despite their quality of work.
>>
>>55516953
>finds out you're not jewish
really really really believes you should get the tip of your dick chopped off anyway
>>
>>55517265
>We are the chosen people, everyone else, please live your life.

That would be awesome, and nobody would pay them any attention if they were like this.

The problem is "Tikkun Olam," or "repairing the world." Jews see everything as existing in a broken state--like our economy or government. Their process of "fixing" it involves enriching the fuck out of them and depriving euro-americans of their fucking birthright through mass immigration.

There is not one country where the jews were successful that they didn't eventually break.
>>
>>55516953
>donates it

topfuckingkek
>>
>>55516953
Everything except the money on the ground and the going to hell parts. Orthodox Jews know almost all charities are scams and would not donate to anything. They would spend the money in a personal manner of charity, if they spent it at all.

The going to Hell part you'll hear all the time if you're a liberal Jewish person associating with them.
>>
>>55517293
In the Christian version of the Bible, the Hell is different than in the Jewish version. For Jews, it's simply to be in the grave. The whole fire and brimstone thing comes later on, and it's not the people it's the idols that get burned. It's literally a garbage dump outside of town.
>>
>>55516953
I've been saying this for years on /pol/, the Jewish elites and organized Jewry are just awful with "Tikkun Olam" and the like but individual Jews are normal people like you and me.

Unlike Muslimes....
>>
File: Real-R-1.jpg (115 KB, 587x576) Image search: [Google]
Real-R-1.jpg
115 KB, 587x576
Hidden History - Actual Footage from Nazi 'Death Camps':

https://archive.org/details/HiddenHistory-ActualFootageFromNazideathCamps

In the 1970's, the stories passed down about the WW-2 German prison camps were welded together into a narrative we now call "the Holocaust" - meaning "the burnt offering." Through telling and re-telling, the Holocaust has grown to a multi-million dollar industry, and has changed to mean something particular to Jewish history. In this news story, the creator of one fake Holocaust story is unrepentant - even though he is flat busted - and plans to cash in on his fake story anyway:

Herman Rosenblat about his holocaust lies on ABC TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWB36uKkw

His is not the only example of discovery that many Holocaust stories are fake. Investigations of physical evidence and original documentation have cast doubts on the overall Holocaust narrative that has been formed since actual events. For example, areas claimed to be mass graves, have been found with modern investigative technology to contain no human remains. Testimonies of accused perpetrators show evidence of outright fabrication, or were obtained through torture. Many of the supposed eyewitnesses have provided stories riddled by inconsistencies, describe physically impossible events, or were even total frauds who were never actually in the camps.

If the Holocaust narrative is false, the ramifications are far reaching. Ethnic Germans have been slandered for decades on the basis of the Holocaust. Terrorism used in the founding of Israel was justified through it. It was even used to justify the slaughter, rape, and murder of millions of ethnic Germans after World War 2. The Holocaust story has been used to found a nation (Israel), and to justify many exceptions to normal morality.

Eisenhowers Rhine Meadows Death Camps: A Deliberate Policy Of Extermination:

https://archive.org/details/EisenhowersRhineMeadowsDeathCampsADeliberatePolicyOfExtermination
>>
File: Don'tMakeMeDoIt.jpg (27 KB, 500x307) Image search: [Google]
Don'tMakeMeDoIt.jpg
27 KB, 500x307
>>55531542

They are more like "Muslimes" than they are like me, and I truly resent your implication to the contrary.
>>
>>55519726
A little late to the party but according to Judaism, gentiles only need to follow the Noahic Laws right?
>>
>>55522470
RARE
>>
>>55531542
>Israel is bad because they hate the religion that truly oppresses the modern world
>jews are bad cause muhgenetics

/pol/ pls
>>
>>55518484

10/10 based
>>
Jews forced Gentiles to stop eating pork and follow Christ. Jews forced circumcision onto European Gentiles and claimed they were unclean animals. Jews are trying to divert attention onto Muslims for things they are just as guilty of if not more.
>>
>>55532173

Nobody

Can

Follow

Any

Of

the

Laws
>>
>>55532850
Well yeah, thats why Jesus is based
>>
https://www.arlnow.com/2015/11/12/black-lives-matter-sign-vandalized-outside-arlington-church/

I saw this on facebook. Damn, I miss Arlington, used the live there a few years ago.
Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.