[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How fake is this controversy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
How fake is this controversy?
>>
>>55516486
As fuck.
>>
>>55516486

100% fake.

the mad max is feminist or is it campaign was hugely successful.
>>
>>55516486
have yet to see any christian organization/church/weirdos on twitter that actually claimed to be offended because of this cup.

>conservative christians buying starbucks: few
>hipsters who like to feel tolerant and superior buying starbucks: lots

well, how to make our target consumers remember to buy more starbucks coffee?
>>
>>55516486
it's a private business. they could sell pink cups for all I care. it is entirely up to them. as a consumer, it is up to us to decide what we want to buy. that is the beauty of capitalism.
>>
>>55516486
Starbucks deals in drugs, everyone needs their fix.
No plaublisity is bad plaubilisty.
>>55516520
>>
>>55516486
entirely manufactured to make atheist libtard yuppies buy even more of their shit coffee
>>
>>55516486

About 83% fake.
>>
>>55516486
It's very real. Starbucks was triggering us Floridian by forcing the oppression of snow privileges down our throat.
While we are oppressed since it does not snow where northerners need to check their privilege. This is a very progressive and good move by Starbucks to promote equality amongst all states of the union.
>>
>>55516486
I don't get it. What is there to be offended at?
>>
>>55517692

A lazy as fuck design, honestly.

But more people got mad about people not liking it.
A lot more.
>>
>>55516486
Faker than Dolly Partons tits
>>
>Wake up one morning
>Everyone on jewbook is complaining about all the complaints
>Never ever seen one complaint only complainers
Its good for a company to establish that anyone who doesnt like their product is crazy on the first sales day.
>>
>American Christians
>make up 80% of America
>still insist they're being persecuted

Are American Christians the Jews of the American continent?
>>
File: IMG_20150913_154708.jpg (252 KB, 960x769) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150913_154708.jpg
252 KB, 960x769
>>55516486

Europe is being invaded and every leftist on kikebook is going "OMG! I CAN BELIEVE CHRISTIANS ARE ANGRY OVER A COFFEE CUP!"

I actually have yet to hear a Christian or Conservative upset about it.
>>
Since when were snowmen exclusive to Christmas?
>>
File: starbow.png (465 KB, 812x576) Image search: [Google]
starbow.png
465 KB, 812x576
>>
>>55519436
Except nobody is actually claiming to be persecuted on this matter.
>>
File: 1446523283106.png (2 MB, 1453x969) Image search: [Google]
1446523283106.png
2 MB, 1453x969
>>55516486
>See two people complain about the cups
>Everyone else is complaining that America is going down the drain because of said two people

It's probably the most retarded controversy of the year.
>>
Surely we would have seen a few people start to complain for a few days.
Surely we should be able to chart the number of complaints growing.
Surely this should have been known for several days before it became a larger controversy.
Instead this showed up out of nowhere, overnight, and is now being used by liberals to show off how progressive they are.
This is almost entirely fabricated.
>>
>>55516486
>snowmen are offensive
please just kill us all, the left has won
>>
>>55516486
Why would a red cup even be offensive for Christians?
>>
>>55516486
This is called advertising.
>>
>>55521377
To stormfags it reinforces that they are being "oppressed"
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.