[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I go to a school in Missouri, not far from Mizzou. Today there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 640x960
I go to a school in Missouri, not far from Mizzou. Today there was a protest on campus. People were literally screaming about white privilege and muh oppression. Most people weren't having it. Just wanted to let you guys know that you're not alone.
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 640x960
Another yik yak screenshot.
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 640x960
And another.
>>
That's great, but they'll hide behind anonymous posts on yik yak and not do anything about it though, just as many of us do on 4chan.
>>
I don't understand you kids and your smartphone applications. Why don't you just delete that shit? What's the point of this thing other than to see people bitching all day? Fucking social media.
>>
File: yik yak nigger genocide.jpg (667 KB, 2774x3264) Image search: [Google]
yik yak nigger genocide.jpg
667 KB, 2774x3264
>>55516117
yik yak is one of the best /pol/ trolling apps there is.
>>
>>55516036
Awww shit. The C-store is open!
>>
>>55516063

Well, that's partly true, but there were a fair amount of people arguing with the protestors when I walked by. Most people refused to take their fliers, as well. It's basically being considered a joke from what I've heard so far.
>>
>>55516237
Poor guy has been arrested, I read earlier. One of us.
>>
>>55516117
I just downloaded it to look at my college, and in order to post it requires to tie your phone number to your "anonymous" account

"spam protection " my fucking ass
>>
File: hunterpark.jpg (53 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
hunterpark.jpg
53 KB, 600x450
>>55516617
what a dumb fuck
kek

his life is over.
>>
>>55517411
Dunno, IIRC, his bail was $4.5k, so he only has to post $450 and is free to go. That's actually pretty low for all that hysteria, I guess the cops/judge had a chuckle, too, and know he was only memeing.
>>
>>55517411
He didn't even make a threat its just facist police trying to support the niggers so he will be cleared and hopefully sue
>>
>>55517411
Literally all he said was that he thought some people were alright. He'll be fine.
>>
Most college students don't care about or even hate SJW bullshit. SJWs are just a very, very vocal minority (at least outside of shitholes like California or shitty liberal arts schools/HBCs)

I go to one of the most liberal schools in the country (UW-Madison) and even here people are laughing at the Mizzou protesters and calling them retarded on YikYak.
>>
>looks like you're at a high school or middle school, which means you won't be able to use Yik Yak (for safety reasons)
>>
>>55518083
I think people there found out how ridiculous BLM is with the whole Tony Robinson/Young Gifted Black thing.
>>
>>55516237
lol that's funny but I'm still glad that I'm old as fuck and never had to deal with this social media shit.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.