[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
‘Fake man’ who tricked woman into sex jailed for 8 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Newland.jpg (17 KB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
Newland.jpg
17 KB, 396x400
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/fake-man-who-tricked-woman-into-sex-jailed-for-8-years/2015/11/12/6ba2dfbe-896a-11e5-bd91-d385b244482f_story.html

>LONDON — A British woman who pretended to be a man to have sex with a female friend has been sentenced to eight years in prison for sexual assault.

>Prosecutors say 25-year-old Gayle Newland went to great lengths to create a male persona, setting up a Facebook account in the name “Kye Fortune.”

>The pair spoke by phone over the course of two years and eventually met, with Newland persuading her friend to wear a blindfold.

>The deception was discovered when the complainant removed her mask and saw Newland wearing a prosthetic penis.

>Newland claimed her accuser always knew she was pretending to be a man, but a jury convicted her of sexual assault.

>Passing sentence Thursday, Judge Roger Dutton called Newland’s behavior a callous breach of trust
>>
How is it sexual assault if she consented?
>>
I'm not sure how to respond.

>if you're going to pretend to be a man we're going to try you like one
>>
>>55515509
If she regrets it later, it's rape.
>>
>>55515343
There was a thread about it earlier
>>
>>55515509
She consented to a penis penetrating her, not a dildo
>>
This is kind of hot tbqh
>>
>>55515586
I can understand that but calling it a sexual assault and giving 8 year prison sentence is ridiculous
>>
This is why I only have sex with my wife.
>>
Can I sue women for sexual assault, for wearing push-ups? Will they get 8 years as well?
>>
>>55515343

>saw Newland wearing a prosthetic penis.

So it took her 10 times to realize it was a hunk of cold rubber/plastic and not a real cock which is warm?
>>
So does this mean tranny tricks are illegal in UK.

SJWs won't be happy about this.
>>
File: clown.jpg (52 KB, 550x310) Image search: [Google]
clown.jpg
52 KB, 550x310
>>55515343

Our courts, our police, our criminal prosecution service are just a kidnapping gang now. White British men and women be warned, and see them as a gang of kidnappers, the law is no more here, it's just an excuse to get you. Honestly they are using any excuse now, like this woman man oops is a woman story, to blow things out of proportion and hysterics has replaced common sense. This court case is a classic example of blowing things out of proportion. I no longer trust the courts, there is no natural justice in the UK any more. Only karmic justice is left as the judgement of the UK courts is beyond hysteria and I can not trust hysterical judgments. It's over.

It's time for the UK courts to be completely replaced, from root to branch. And it's going to happen. It's happening. Slowly but surely it will be a happening. Believe.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.