[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BEN CARSON ENDORSES AMNESTY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
Trump: "Wow, pres. candidate Ben Carson, who is very weak on illegal Immigration, just said he likes amnesty and a pathway to citizenship"

> Carson sees this as a threat to the American economy:

“It also affects the farming industry, the hospitality industry. So, you know, we have to be pragmatic as a nation. There’s no reason that they should have to live in the shadows.”
Rather than Trump’s plan of mass deportation and then an expedited reentry program for the “good ones,” Carson said he would implement a guest worker program for unauthorized immigrants with exceptional records:

“If they have a pristine record, there’s no reason they can’t get registered, pay a back tax penalty and pay taxes going forward, and be able to remain here as guest workers.”
https://www.ijreview.com/2015/11/469778-ben-carson-may-be-soft-spoken-but-he-just-body-slammed-donald-trump-on-a-key-conservative-issue/

BYE DOCTOR
>>
>>55515087

No house nigger can ever be trusted to have the best interests of white America at heart.
>>
Darn. I liked Carson too.

That leaves Trump and Santorum as the only two candidates pushing for mass deportation.
>>
>trusting a nigger
ayy lmao
>>
>>55516736
kek

never take your house nigger to the white house
>>
>>55517007
>not doing even 30 seconds of research on a candidate before forming an option on them

No wonder this country has gone to shit. Carson is pro amnesty, pro gun control (thinks all semi-autos should be banned), and supports government run healthcare.
>>
People are absolutely against amnesty,... this is his downturn in the polls now. He will eventually be there with bush and kasich soon.
>>
>>55515087
>>55516736

>B-but guise i'm anti-PC! It means i am against the establishment! R-right g-guise??
>>
>>55517250
He was not pro-amnesty. He was pro work permits.
Basically they come in and work but pay income taxes, get no benefits, and then go home.

Its basically free money for government.

He is also not pro-gun control. He basically is saying keep the guns away from low income black people.

Its just common sense. Howver, if he is actually pro-amnesty he can go back to Jonny Hopkins.
>>
>>55517539
He wants to give everyone here illegally the ability to be guest workers, allowing them to continue to stay. They will never leave, making this effectively anmensty. This is what civil unions were for gay marriage, a stepping stone on the slippery slope.

Criminals are already forbidden from owning guns and the crimes they commit are interestingly enough already illegal as well. What he said is that semi-autos should be banned in cities because crazy people might get ahold of them. He never said anything about niggers.
>>
>>55517007
Trump/Santorum 2016 make it happen /pol/
>>
>>55515087
His plan sound way less autistic than
>lets kick them all out
>but bring them back in the end minus the bad ones of course
>>
File: CO3kVbIUsAEM_xm.jpg (74 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CO3kVbIUsAEM_xm.jpg
74 KB, 600x600
>>55515087
Dr. Ben Carson's plan is NOT Amnesty.

The Illegal Immigrants have to go to the BACK of the line for Citizenship.

Dr. Ben Carson will fix the Immigration problem & it will seem like Amnesty because the process will be so slick it will make your fucking head spin.
>>
>>55517950
>Guys civil unions aren't the same as gay marriage and totally won't lead to it.

Bet you were one of these keks a few years ago too.
>>
Ben Carson is a known Soros puppet. Electing him will be the same as electing Jeb and friends.
>>
>>55517250
...and pro-TPP
>>
File: laughing tebow.gif (487 KB, 225x115) Image search: [Google]
laughing tebow.gif
487 KB, 225x115
>>55517806
>he doesn't believe in due process
>>
>>55515087
So Except Stumped and Cruz every one of them supports amnesty?
>>
>>55519926
Marco Polio is backtracking a bit but I have a feeling he would renig and go full amnesty if elected.
>>
File: reagan.jpg (180 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
reagan.jpg
180 KB, 750x500
>>55515087
>“It also affects the farming industry, the hospitality industry. So, you know, we have to be pragmatic as a nation. There’s no reason that they should have to live in the shadows.”
>Rather than Trump’s plan of mass deportation and then an expedited reentry program for the “good ones,” Carson said he would implement a guest worker program for unauthorized immigrants with exceptional records:

Welp, there goes my last respect for Carson...

The Neo-Cons are full-blown Totskyists and probably don't even know it. This is what happens when you base your "Conservative" political philosophy off the ideals of a bunch of Jewish communists (the founders of neo-"Conservatism").
>>
>>55515087
Doesn't that make all of them Democrats with an (R) except Trump at this point?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.