[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a war on black people, pol?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10
File: CToOOyMVAAAHeXW.jpg (40 KB, 599x601) Image search: [Google]
CToOOyMVAAAHeXW.jpg
40 KB, 599x601
Is there a war on black people, pol?
>>
Yes. It's being waged by other blacks.
>>
if the niggers say so...
>>
>>55514770
this.
also a war on whites, waged by blacks, a war on poor, waged by rich, and a war on all races and classes, waged by all races and classes.
>>
>>55514722
Not really desu senpai

there is a war on crime I suppose.
>>
Let me know if there is, I'll grab my rifle and plate carrier and head downtown!

But seriously, no there isn't. Black people have a persecution complex the size of Texas and would rather blame whitey than fix the problems in their own communities. They think that because a police officer or white person defends themselves against an aggro'd negroid that makes them raciss 'n shiz.
>>
File: dead_nigger_storage.webm (3 MB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
dead_nigger_storage.webm
3 MB, 852x480
You betcha'
>>
>>55514722
No, but there should be
>>
>>55514880
Yes there is, see you on the news shortly..
>>
>>55514722
Civil war, yes.
>>
>>55514722

Yea the black on black crime is pretty crazy... But they care more about talking points so what ever.

Let them kill each other. They been doing it since Africa.

>nothing of value is lost.
>>
>>55514722
It's real.

>in their minds.
>>
>>55514722
Black lives matter... unless they are being killed by other black people.. then it's racist to notice.

Guns are bad and white people mass murder almost 100 people a year. Never mind the 1000's of black on black gang murders a year, that's racist to notice.
>>
>>55514722
>Is there a war on black people, pol?
Not yet there isn't, but Soros is working hard on that.
>>
>>55514722
the war will not stopp until the blacks stop agressing
>>
I almost feel bad for blacks. They just weren't designed to live in western civilization.

They will *always* feel persecuted, because they just can't compete in society designed by/for whites.

The saddest part is they don't and never will realize they are much better off than if they were left to run thier own business. They can't run a functional society.

It's a horrible position to be in. But as whites you can't let thier grievances destroy your own society. It demoralizing for both parties to be together... But blacks need whites, whether they realize it or not.
>>
You know as well as everyone there are still racial problems in America people will ignore and not talk about.
Now with that said if we could all just SILENTLY hate each other I would be ok with that. White people are generally good about it, theyll call you a nigger behind your back but ofcourse no one is fool enough to say anything face to face. Black people on the other hand are gonna act a fool.
>>
File: Capture.png (30 KB, 1849x217) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
30 KB, 1849x217
>>55514722
No but I wish there was.
I don't think people realize just how much niggers there are in the world.
>>
File: 1446756702451.jpg (134 KB, 634x711) Image search: [Google]
1446756702451.jpg
134 KB, 634x711
Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to America tomorrow.
>>
File: black violence.png (1 MB, 616x5370) Image search: [Google]
black violence.png
1 MB, 616x5370
>>55514722
Of course there isn't. Black people cause trouble for themselves by refusing to truly integrate in our society.

They have formed this sub-culture within American society with vastly different ideas when it comes to morals, social behavior, work ethic, criminality, family values, dress, and even the names they choose for their children (Jamarcus, Laqwanda, etc...). And when White people fail to connect with them due to their refusal to integrate - their insistence on being apart from White Society - it is Whites that are seen as the oppressors.

More blacks go to jail because more blacks commit crimes. That goes for violent crimes as well as non-violent crimes. Despite what you've heard, blacks do indeed involve themselves in more drug related activities than White - they simply lie about it (see video below).

In terms of violent, racially motivated crime, blacks commit more of it against Whites than the other way around (pic related). If anything, there is a war on Whites and Blacks are the instigators of that War.

Whites have done a lot to alleviate the impoverished state of Blacks in the US to make amends for slavery. Welfare, heathcare, food stamps, ect...And Blacks still complain about "systemic racism".

Systemic racism is a lie. It doesn't exist. Very many US and State Laws work to root out over racism and racist practices. To be sure, individuals harbor racist, bigoted feelings towards Blacks. However, very few - VERY FEW - ever act on those feelings in a way that truly every affects your average Black person on the street. But, IMO, much of those feelings of racism towards Blacks are warranted to a great degree and Blacks are to blame for it.

http://www.amren.com/archives/videos/race-and-drug-arrests-another-big-lie/
>>
>>55515322
youre talking out of your ass now aye. Black people fit in just fine depending on the field. Those who feel persecuted are the ones trying to move up but are used to living in shit
>>
>>55514888
Damn that webm, did that nigger just fucking die? How is that possible? A heart attack? Looked like he was having a seizure or stroke or something.
>>
get back on the field nigger, the cotton aint gonna pick itself
>>
>>55515557
Head trauma can cause seizures. He, most likely, lived.
>>
File: 1446852561978.jpg (49 KB, 526x504) Image search: [Google]
1446852561978.jpg
49 KB, 526x504
Obligatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__Vj3DXwOBI
>>
Black people keep doing stupid, criminal things and wondering why da racis police keep arresting them. Fuckers don't understand cause and effect.
>>
>>55514722
wasn't it the other way around
>>
>>55515693
I watched a family member getting a stroke and lost my grandpa after a brain haemorrhage, I still get anxiety and a heightened heartbeat when I see things like that involving the brain. I would rather get a bullet through my head then experiencing a stroke, seizure or brain haemorrhage, it scares the shit out of me.
>>
>>55514888
Youtube link ?
>>
>>55514888
reminder that a nigger would have punched him an additional 3 times minimum once the white was out cold
>>
File: oh BLM....jpg (593 KB, 840x3733) Image search: [Google]
oh BLM....jpg
593 KB, 840x3733
>>55515999
I know what you mean. I friend of mine had a seizure a while back. He simply froze where he was standing and was staring blankly at us. He was not responsive for several minutes, then just popped out of it. He later told us that while we were asking him if he was alright, he was "responding" to us but the message wasn't getting out - like he was trapped in his own mind and his body wasn't able to do anything. Said it was the most terrifying thing he had ever gone throught.

He later found out he has an artery completely blocked in his brain. Now he's working out and has changed his diet so he can lose weight - may never unclog that artery though.
>>
Only in our dreams OP.

Only in our sweetest dreams.
>>
>>55514722
>The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

they learned well
>>
>>55515460
You think he's getting fucked a lot by BBC in prison?
>>
>>55514722
I think it's usually called "the war on drugs".
>>
>>55514888
>doing chest compressions on someone seizing
>>
Yes, but blacks don't do themselves any favors.
>>
File: image.jpg (234 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
234 KB, 640x640
>>55514888
Nice trips, friend.
>>
>>55514911
This.
>>
>>55516855
If he's still in gen pop, absolutely
>>
>>55514722
They are causing their own problems and then turning around and preying on the empathy of their hosts
>>
>>55517244

More like "having a police".
>>
File: 1411189820395.jpg (23 KB, 311x311) Image search: [Google]
1411189820395.jpg
23 KB, 311x311
>>55518080

>implying he doesnt have 24/7 Aryan Nation protection for assassinating a Senator
>>
If we kill them all, that technically ends the war on black people, ja?
>>
>>55518227
That's a good point. AN would, most likely, cover his ass.

You any of them use him as a fucboi?
>>
>>55514722
no, but there should be.
>>
>>55514722
only on their minds, the true enemy of the niggers are the niggers themselves
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.