[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/, i fucked up badly >be 18 >school trip to berlin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: VBEycfmb.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
VBEycfmb.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
/pol/, i fucked up badly
>be 18
>school trip to berlin
>on day 3 we go to the shekel museum
>write on a 'post-it' 'kill all jews'
>stick it on a wall full of other 'post-it'
>fucking beta newfag jewish nigga tourist weaboo crybaby sees me
>ohshit.jpg
>tells me to remove it
>normal, I remove it, tells me i'm a fucking idiot but I don't say a word because I get why he's angry at me
>about to get out of shekel museum
>this fucking bastard son of a whore tells my teachers what I did
>they tell my parents
>probably I'll be suspended for this
>mfw I write 3 fucking words on a 'post-it' and I get suspended
>mfw shekels are now being protected instead of being hated

>what do?
>>
File: 1446763509935.jpg (69 KB, 501x386) Image search: [Google]
1446763509935.jpg
69 KB, 501x386
Stop being a racist dumbass and maybe people won't have you
>>
How is your freedom of speech doing?
oh wait you never had any
>>
>>55514481
maintain plausible deniability at all times?
burden of proof is on the accuser?
stick to your story?
>>
>>55514481
lie. deny it. he has burden of proof.
>>
Just deny it, say you hate nazis. Lie lie lie
>>
>>55514481
get sneakier.
>>
Such is life in soon-to-be communist Germany
>>
>>55514481
>be german
>wave to say hi in Berlin
>get arrested
>>
Say that you are proud that their deserve the nobel jewish population and that it was all a test.
>>
learn form the jews. lie. use their own trickery against them.
>>
>>55514481
>german kid gets suspend because of joos
In 70 years we will be taught that this is how the new holocaust started.
>>
Go FULL Anders Behring Breivik
Start another SHOAH

!!!

Be an HERO
>>
>>55514481
Use the jewish arts of denial and lie.
>>
>>55514481
Just say you posted a different post-it and you removed the offending one which was not yours to begin with.

At least take some precautions when you do such things. Remember a message of one of the other notes, so you can point and show it to back up your claim.
>>
File: hilter.jpg (45 KB, 765x1024) Image search: [Google]
hilter.jpg
45 KB, 765x1024
>>55514619
>Berlin
>>
>>55514481
Fuck up
Man up
Pay the price
Pick yourself up
Carry on
>>
>>55514481
>Mfw you didn't deny writing it
>Mfw you should have walked away
>Mfw you should have made a backup with something sappy like " rebuild together" or some shit
>Mfw ever listening to some kike
>>
File: 1446762982294.png (168 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1446762982294.png
168 KB, 600x600
>>55514481
Ther'es only one thing you can do.
Leave your shitty country.
>>
>>55514481

Be proud of it Hans, you are the real Hitler-Jugend!
>>
>>55514481
>>55514805

Listen to the swamp jew. Just out jew the jew.

>'I only put it up there to remind everyone how prevalent anti-semitism is even today senpai. we need a reminder, never again'
>>
fake story
you could have just lied and swallowed to sticker.
>>
I want this post to be a true story sooo badly.
>>
>>55514481
Da fuk is wrong with you? Deny everything! Deny the fact that you even pinned something to the board, and if they somehow get the surveilance camera records, deny the fact that you wrote "kill all jews".
It's fucking obvious, it's your word against his
>>
>>55515172
Do you think that quickly on your feet often anon?
>>
That's hilarious desu.
I'll still supend you, Bernd.
>>
OP here, unfortunately I'm the kind of person that when he fucks it up he stands for his action. So I told my teachers he was true. The only thing I'd tell them is that it was just black humor and that I certainly don't think or wouldn't want another shoah, but they'll never accept it as an excuse. I may go to another private school, because they'll tell to the other teachers what happened, but going to another school is not a problem for me. The problem is about my parents and sister, because when tomorrow night I'll get home, I have no idea what to do or what to say to ease the situation.
If ID is different it's because I'm using a restaurant's wifi
>>
>>55514481
If it were me I would stress that it was a retarded decision, will never happen again etc, but that's me
>>
>>55515650
Just ease the situation with a joke or something
"Those fucking kikes got me again, I hope Ben Garrison sets this straight for me."

Or just tell them it was a retarded joke you regret making.
>>
>>55515381
But it's not and you know it's not.
>>
>>55514481
Wow they are massively overreacting to this. It's not like you hurt anyone.

Apologise for being rude, but argue that you hear worse things in modern music and film.

You literally did nothing wrong. Rude.. yes, but not wrong.
>>
>>55514537
>Jews
>Race
>>
>>55514481

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk !

Stop shitposting on /pol/ and study your maths Heinrich !
>>
>>55515381
>>55515940
If you could bend reality and make it like it never happened, fuck that would be great. But I think this kind of shit belongs to /x/

What makes me the angriest though it's that that bastard followed me to tell what I did to my teacher like a 10yo boy when he finds someone doing something he's not supposed to do.
>>
>>55516327
fucking snitches are the worst

At least he'll get his face kicked in or will otherwise be bullied or backstabbed at some point if he keeps on being such a little bitch.
>>
>>55514481
If he has absolutely no evidence of it just deny it and claim it to be defamation and an attack on your honor.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.