[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Atheists BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: Descartes.jpg (151 KB, 817x1000) Image search: [Google]
Descartes.jpg
151 KB, 817x1000
>atheists whine we can't prove God's existence
>but can atheists prove their own existence

Can you prove your own existence, anon?
>>
.!..

you see that? it's one of my braincells giving you the finger.
>>
File: chewie.jpg (5 KB, 250x232) Image search: [Google]
chewie.jpg
5 KB, 250x232
>>55514409
Up the fuck shut
>>
File: blaise-pascal.jpg (30 KB, 800x508) Image search: [Google]
blaise-pascal.jpg
30 KB, 800x508
>mfw Atheists are BTFO
>>
File: 1435879820085.jpg (74 KB, 544x733) Image search: [Google]
1435879820085.jpg
74 KB, 544x733
>>55514409
Is Atheism the untermensch religion? A religion of sub-humans. Think about it. Atheism has never built a civilization. All religions have at one point been the superpowers of the world, except for Atheism. All religions have their own culture, art, civilizations, history etc... except Atheism.

Is is that Atheism is in fact poison to civilization itself? Do atheists spread lies about how "religion is bad" because they know deep inside the only religion that destroys civilizations if Atheism? Like The Russian Empire, once prosperous, and how they are suffering the effects of Atheism after the USSR. N. Korea too.

Can it be that The Religion of Fedoraism is indeed the religion of sub-humans?
>>
First, the inside world: I can perceive, and I can articulate ideas within my mind, and I know this because I can think and articulate the thought, this sentence being direct proof of it. Now for the outside world: I am perceiving an enormous faggot somewhere in front of my field of view. But since I know I can identify this gigantic faggot as not being myself (that is to say, I can identify that no part of my apparent body is his via my own sensation and basic perception), I can, via my senses, determine that the giant faggot and I are not the same entity. As such, I can confirm that there is a separation between me and my surroundings, including the humongous faggot somewhere in front of me. And since I can comprehend and articulate both my own being-as-separate and the faggot's-being-as-separate, I can say that, at the very least, both I exist and a humongous gigantic dicksucking faggot OP also exists somewhere within my field of vision.
>>
>>55514759
How do you know you're just not a character in someone's dream and you will cease to exist once they wake up? Or just a primitive form of AI
>>
>>55514409
the world's top scientist Francis Collins was raised atheist and turned to born again christianity

make of that what you will
>>
>>55514409
>posting the guy who could literally prove he existed
>>
File: Alexis_Carrel_02.jpg (36 KB, 246x292) Image search: [Google]
Alexis_Carrel_02.jpg
36 KB, 246x292
>>55514846

Alexis Carrel, French surgeon and biologist, Nobel Prize laureate, diehard atheist, witnessed miracles in Lourdes, converted to Catholicism.
>>
File: unimpressed.jpg (3 KB, 188x140) Image search: [Google]
unimpressed.jpg
3 KB, 188x140
>>55514922
>missing the point
>>
>>55514834
>you're just not a character in someone's dream
I can still perceive myself, so I exist in that context of my own experience. I'm really only concerned about my own point of view, simply because I cannot perceive anyone else's point of view.

OP is still a faggot.
>>
Cogito ergo sum

OP is obviously self trolling seeing the picture he has chosen.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.