[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FEMALE POLICE OFFICERS WIN!!!!!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 13
File: police.jpg (40 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
police.jpg
40 KB, 500x347
http://gazette.com/physical-fitness-testing-suspended-for-all-colorado-springs-police-officers/article/1562995

PHYSICAL TESTING HAS BEEN BANNED AT A COLORADO SPRINGS POLICE DEPARTMENT.

BECAUSE 35% of FEMALES FAILED IT compared to only 2% of MALES.

The PHYSICAL TESTING HAS BEEN CONSIDERED DISCRIMINATORY AGAINST WOMEN.

THANK YOU LIBERALS
>>
Fitness testing had to be removed to make room for female police.

Intelligence testing had to be removed to make room for non-white police. Look up 'The Affirmative Action Hoax' by Steve Farron for more on this. The police force has become an incompetent mess because of it.
>>
Yep. Figures. Now this is going to become widespread. Fucking figures.
>>
What he fuck is happening
>>
>2030
>Gang shootout in downtown LA
>Police force consisting entirely of women are sent to get the situation under control
>Mobsters start shooting at police
>Couple of women go behind the back
>easily overpowered
>rest of women are terrified and make bad choices
>Cannot come up with a solution to break the gunfire
>nigs running loose everywhere because strong wyminz can't handle the pressure
>>
>>55514283
average intelligence in America has dropped about 10% since the 70s.

Combine this intelligence drop with liberalism and you can see the result.
>>
File: 1327021324789.png (25 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1327021324789.png
25 KB, 200x200
all male police officers should resign and make place for an all female police force
>>
Jesus H. Christ this is way too funny.

America, please DON'T become a third world country. Ignore niggers and women demands. Continue doing what you do best. The whole world looks up to you either in admiration or envy. Please.
>>
>>55514435
It's okay, you can look up to Asia instead.

The throne doesn't stay empty.
>>
>>55514302

You left out the bit where they're raped to within an inch of their lives.
>>
lel
>>
File: 1445529359775.jpg (25 KB, 720x479) Image search: [Google]
1445529359775.jpg
25 KB, 720x479
>>55514111
>TFW Failed PT for County Sheriff because doritos and mountain dew
I need to move to Colorado, do cops get to smoke pot too?
>>
Colorado Springs is full of California Liberal diaspora.
>>
>>55514302
>2030
>seal team six in WW3 vs China
>arrive in Beijing, the mixed force of transgenders, women, minorities, and a single white male prepare to carry out the mission
>go out in front of the Chinese nuclear missile base
>ready their weapons, all prepared to finally win WW3 against the racist, sexist, bigoted Chinese.
>All hold up their placards of protests, "China don't win WW3 Please, it's mean"
>The single white male among the seal team six squad's brain implant continues to pump him full of tranquilizers
>Chinese military police see the diverse group of protesters and lob a mortar right on top of all of them
>USA loses WW3 and every person in America is killed
>Still considered a victory because of diversity and liberalism
>Liberal president in bunker is proud of America for being diverse as he looks on the smouldering ruins and shoots Xirselfs in the head.
>>
>>55514111

What are the test requirements?
>>
>>55514764
52 push-ups in 2 minutes, and 45 sit-ups, also in 2 minutes
>>
File: IMG_0571.jpg (63 KB, 448x342) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0571.jpg
63 KB, 448x342
>>55514605
That sounds like ableism discrimination my porky friend.

Seriously though I live in colorado. This place is turning into a liberal shot show. Millions of Californians are flooding in because of the legal weed and it's ruining this place.

I wish any other state would legalize weed just to cut down on the amount of shitbags coming here. But I also wouldn't want to wish this mess on anyone else. Legalizing weed sucks man
>>
Women firefighters/police are like station mascots. When there is a heavy situation they will be protected by the men.

The military is the worst idea of all though. It's so obviously a bad idea, it is mindboggling any half sane person wants it to happen.
>>
>>55514639
It didn't used to be that way though. Colorado Springs used to be pretty hard right
>>
>>55514111
I agree that this is stupid but there might be some really stupid unnecessary stuff in the test, like having to bench press some unrealistic amount of weight compared to what their duty would ever require.

We're talking about Colorado anyway, all the criminals will be too doped up to run or fight.
>>
>>55514764

>The police test consists of two running exams. Officers also have to do 52 push-ups in 2 minutes, and 45 sit-ups, also in 2 minutes.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? THEY CAN'T DO THIS?
>>
>>55514111
If the average joe off the street can fuck your shit up then you should not be an officer, period
>>
>>55514808
That should be easy.
>>
File: chadhunt.jpg (169 KB, 649x655) Image search: [Google]
chadhunt.jpg
169 KB, 649x655
>>55514809
IT was such a blow I went from 220 to 170 in 6 short months by only drinking black coffee and snacking on apples, mangoes and blackberries VS MD & Doritos.
I plan to try again when the academy opens again, I should be ottermode by then.
>Police Academy: /r9k/
>>
>>55514707
>2030
>seal team six in WW3 vs China
>arrive in Beijing, the mixed force of transgenders, women, minorities, and a single white male prepare to carry out the mission
>go out in front of the Chinese nuclear missile base
>mission aborted. team is menstruating.
>>
What a fucking joke. I guess they'll just give the most rich and peaceful parts of the city for the women and the actually bad areas to the men. Yay equality. Women are useless
>>
>>55514302
>>Police force consisting entirely of women are sent to get the situation under control

wrong.
All the men will be sent and the women will stay at the station. All this does is increase the number of employees needed to make up for the dead weight, same as any other business that hires dead weight.
>>
>>55514848
California liberals priced them selves out of their original state. So they are now moving to less expensive states. Where they will then shit everything up because they have not learned their lesson.
>>
>>55515010
>menstruating
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOO
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOO

IT'S CALLED "FREEBLEEDING" YOU CIS-SHITLORD

TAKE THIS SEXIST TO THE REEDUCATION CAMPS
>>
>>55514707
Thoroughly kekd
>>
>>55515110
>san franisco people mad at their liberal government for mismanaging everything possible
>move to other state or city and elect liberal government
>>
>>55514111

Just another example of how the government is not representing the best interests of citizens.
>>
>>55515110
Well that and they want to be here because of the weed lmao
>>
Holy shit. I don't
>>
>break law
>fat ass male cop shows up with donuts stuck in the folds of his many chins
>"FREEZE"
>"chase me"
>get away with crime

>break law
>weak ass female cop shows up who couldn't run a mile if her life depended on it
>"FREEZE"
>"chase me"
>get away with crime
>>
>>55514836

That's probably why we have so many soldiers still when everything is mechanized heading toward robotic. In 30 years the military will be remote controlled by a few thousands white men and 2 million women and minority soldiers will be doing nothing but collecting checks, daycare for adults like most government jobs.
>>
>Female cops
>Fucking EVER

NO. Female cops are the worst. They're always over-aggressive because they think they have to "prove" themselves, so they always escalate force faster than a male officer would to compensate for their physical disadvantages.
>>
There should be a class action lawsuit filed against the city for failure to hire qualified police.

Fat out of shape bitches put the public at greater risk because they have to resort to deadly force more than officers that are actually strong and in shape.
>>
Maybe these leftists are straight up bribing these courts and judges?
>>
>>55514111
if a girl wants to have sex with you she will do it on the 1st date/ 3rd date maximum.

i have never gone more than 2 dates before having sex with a girl. the trick is i avoid girls that i can tell are not too interested in me. if it looks like a girl is on the fence about whether she likes you or not just let her go dont waste your time because shes almost 100 percent fucking somebody else in the meantime while she weighs up your pros and cons.

meet up get a drink get a bit tipsy, if you dont kiis or get close in some form then its not a good sign. play your cards right and youll be fucking by the second date.

obviously there are always exceptions but in general i have found this to be the general rule
>>
>>I don't need to run the bullets will do the chasing for me
>>
>>55515306
pretty much

Infantry soldiers are already outdated.

A drone is cheaper and can just explode shit on top of any infantry.

>infantry soldier on field
>1000 drones hovering around
>one beelines straight at the soldier in a dive
>explodes on top of his head

Infantry is actually completely obsolete. The most effective infantry type is just a guy with a console remote controlling his drone and sending it to suicide bomb the enemy troop.
>>
>>55515431
lol wrong thread
>>
>>55515285
You forgot the part where the female cop draws a gun before you even start talkibg.
>>
>>55514401

>tfw purposely resisting arrest so I am dog-piled on by cutie cops.

Probably just taser or shoot me.
>>
>>55514302
>Call in the asian militia again
>>
>>55515444
>Infantry is actually completely obsolete.

Sure it is, pal.

Sure it is.
>>
>>55515110
>>55515203

>California liberals
You mean out of state fags that came here to run away from the small towns and when they couldn't make it here they move elsewhere to shit up the place? Ask any of those faggots where they were born and California won't be their answer. They spent 18+ years in whatever small town they grew up in and they lust for this idea of what life in California is like where everyone is beautiful and rich and we all surf and we all smoke ayyy lmao weed, and we all have black friends, and a gay friend and we all have a smoking hot California gf and tans and whatever else bullshit they think. But when they come here they quickly realize we aren't like that and you look autistic trying to live out this California stereotype you created in your own head. So all of you fags, raise your sons well and don't touch your daughters so they don't run away to California when they're 18 and shit up the place with their autism.
>>
>>55514808

How is it even possible to do a proper push-up or sit-up in that timeframe? You'd just be seizing on the ground.
>>
>>55515444
>Infrantry is outdated
t. CoD Player
>>
>>55515733
wow I maxed out at 100 in 2 minutes while in the navy. go fuck yourself fatty. do pushups once in a while.
>>
>Import niggers
>weaken police and military
Huh, what could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>55515285
That's only because you're a mudslime
>>
>>55514808
>>55514912

WUT

So the US armed forces have to have a seperate scale for woman for push ups but the police force didnt? christ I couldnt even imagine the amount of females that wouldnt be in the Army when I was in if they had the same scale as men.
>>
>>55514111
I remember being a 17 year old hispanic kid in New York City. Going to a party. Some underaged girl passes out for some reason. Cops come. One is a fat spanish guy who doesn't even bother chasing us. The other is a tiny tubby white lady. I run, she grabs me and toss her to the grass. I didn't even mean too. I get away. It was great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20SrfEtLDZY
>>
>>55515676
Not really, of course, but the role of infantry firefights kind of is. Drone technology is pretty much the near term end-game for infantry fights.

Guiding a drone into the enemy infantry and blowing it up is heavily effective.
>>
>>55514639
>>55515110
>>55514809
>tfw California literally colonizing your meh-tier states
>>
>>55514435
Listen Mexico, I know we shit on you all the time, but I hope you understand that we don't really hate you. We hate the "proud Mexican" illegals who would rather leave your country than help to fix it, but we don't hate you. Whether or not /pol/ will admit it, hispanics are the only other race that seems to be able to share western values when they have their shit together (other than the Japs and their ilk, of course) and we should absolutely fight alongside each other in the race war.

So in preparation for that, please clean up your nation and avoid falling into the same traps of degeneracy that we have. We need you.
>>
>>55514111

Just one more reason to handle problems on my own without involving the police.
>>
>>55514111
do they even care about the fitness test anymore? do you know how many overweight 300 pound cops I see everyday?
>>
>>55515852
What? Do you think militaries meet in a field and just fight?
>>
File: rooftop koreans.jpg (186 KB, 950x647) Image search: [Google]
rooftop koreans.jpg
186 KB, 950x647
>>55514302
>>55515597
got you senpai
>>
Madness. Once an advanced nation pacifies itself too much, thinking conflict won't occur and that its position in the world is stable, it will get overrun by more primitive, aggressive, militaristic nation.
>>
>>55515882

>>55515691
It's not Californians.
>>
>>55514111
>women score another win
>mankind as a whole goes a few steps down the ladder
Every single time.
>>
File: 1429056759808.png (51 KB, 876x773) Image search: [Google]
1429056759808.png
51 KB, 876x773
>>55515591
>Husky Female cop randomly gets in your face
>Push her off you
>Cop : YOU CAN'T TOUCH ME IM A GIRL
>Fires 20 bullets into you
>Media hails her as a hero

This is the future we chose.
>>
>>55516018
I think a 300 male cop would do much better than a 100 pound woman or man
>>
>>55514111
this is probably coming back to haunt them eventually when cops start to become too unfit for their job.

at the very least women should have a lowered standard for passing physical testing, i know that's really fucking stupid because nobody wants incompetent cops but that's still better than this.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>
>>55514111
I remember the beginning of the decline in civilization. It began in the 60's. To be a Policeman you had to meet

requirements. One requirement was height. Had to be at least 5' 11". But some races (spicspanics)can't measure up, so they

changed that. The thing about 6 ft cops was they were intimindating. You pull a knife on a old school cop and he didn't

shoot you. He beat the fuck out of you with his baton. Yes Baton, a little wooden bat used for disabling perps. The man

cops also carried a Sap. A little hand held leather shoe horn looking thing filled with lead. A real knock out punch. Then

we got women cops. Cops with V jay jays, moods, and no height. So now instead of a Man Cop who might beat ur ass we get

cunts who are afraid of anyone bigger or tougher than them ( which is most men). Cops used to only shoot peaople who had a

gun. Because they were not afraid of punks. Now we have short punk, pussie cops who are afraid of their own shadow. And

now it looks like we might as well have cops in fuckin wheel chairs. Just give any asshole, or cunt a gun and a badge and

they qualify.
>>
>>55515790

So defensive. Just pointing out that a proper push-up shouldn't be done as quickly as possible.
>>
File: image.png (19 KB, 614x473) Image search: [Google]
image.png
19 KB, 614x473
>>55514209
>>
>>55514111
>have heart attack and car is burning
>girl cop cant lift my 190 pound ass out of car
>become bacon man
>>
File: 456x330.jpg (44 KB, 456x330) Image search: [Google]
456x330.jpg
44 KB, 456x330
im actually not too concerned about this
>>
>>55516656
>have heart attack and car is burning
lol take the hint and die
>>
>>55516656
>gang of gubmint sanctioned Muslims shoot your corpse for bacon crimes
>>
>>55515909
not that mexican, but I agree with you. However, it's hard, anon. The amount of shitty ignorant people here is staggering. As long as the same type of people go into politics and as long as the people prefer to watch the horrible unfunny shit on national TV than read a fucking book this nation is doomed to fail.

That's why we have the government we deserve, which is one of corruption and mediocrity.

I basically grew up on a border town and I frequently go to USA for shopping and what not, and it's a great country with great people. I have several US friends, all of them white. I don't like mexican americans, for the most part. They go to USA or are born from migrant parents and all of a sudden they're patriotic about Mexico and want to turn a foreign country into Mexico. You don't go to your neighbors house (without permition) and redecorate the place so it looks like your own home.

Now every time I go to USA I see some bitch with blue hair and ear expansions working at whatever position and doing a shitty job cuz "muh oppression", more black male/white female partners (I don't really care but whatever), and more and more contempt about minorities, which is understandable.

Stay strong, america. Fix your nigger and drug abuse and over the top mass consumption and get rid of your jewish overlords and you'll have the greatest country in the world.
>>
>>55514892
See >>55514808
Nope
>>
>>55516733
I believe that you only get tested if you want to join.
Or do they must pass a test every year even if you are an officer already?
>>
Fellow cop here. I have literally zero issues with female LEO, but they have to meet the same physical requirements than men, which are not very high anyway.
>>
>>55516733
>gang nigger
>hamplanet
>mr Skeletor's wife

damn
>>
>>55516733
what's with these fat fucks in police uniforms. Geez.
>>
File: 1447196684987.jpg (485 KB, 933x1122) Image search: [Google]
1447196684987.jpg
485 KB, 933x1122
>>55514283
Our country is dying because of "progress". We must elect trump to save America
>>
File: bolt.jpg (20 KB, 437x282) Image search: [Google]
bolt.jpg
20 KB, 437x282
Worried Whitey?

Stop hoarding shit and share. No problems.
>>
File: gf.png (106 KB, 304x166) Image search: [Google]
gf.png
106 KB, 304x166
>>55516733
You will be.

You will be.
>>
>>55516733
Shaq is an officer?
>>
>>55514111

Under what rationale should women be paid the same as men despite having far inferior job performance? Men have innate advantages in policing because they're stronger, more rational, and have better instincts than women. How is it fair to pay everyone the same regardless of job performance?
>>
>>55517320
in a meme reserve anti drug thing yeah
>>
>>55516733
fat cunt isnt even covering his ears
>>
Whatever. All you need to be a cop is to have a gun.

That's what cops are, people with guns who go around initiating armed conflicts with people.
>>
>>55514111
Intelligence testing was removed so more minorities could qualify.
Physical testing's been removed so more women can qualify.

Because lord knows, if there's one thing our police force needs it's more angry, fat, minority women with a power fetish and victim complex.
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.