[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't the Syrian man go to war for his country? Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
Why doesn't the Syrian man go to war for his country? Why does he not stay and fight for his homeland as the Europeans did during times of war? Why does he think he deserves protection alongside women and children?
>>
>>55513748
Becous they don't have a country.
They are more tribal ppl. they dont have a seance of nationalism.

They don't have nothing to fight for, the little they had is long gone, by attacks from Syrian army, or by attacks of the opposition.
>>
>>55514449
Sooooo revenge?
>>
>>55513748

You misunderstand. They aren't fleeing from war. They're conquering Europe.
>>
File: 1432859290550.png (18 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1432859290550.png
18 KB, 800x800
>>55514449
>Becous they don't have a country.
>They are more tribal ppl.
thats funny coming from a kike
>>
>>55514553
the refugee camps in syria are full, they never left. The people immigrating simply sold their homes and moved west for allah.
>>
>>55514494
Thats actually good shout.

But i guess they are too demoralised for revenge.

There were some quot from some dude, i can't remember right now exactly from who. but the spirit of his words were "if you inflict harm on your enemy, make it absolute, that he will know, that even revange will not make it up for his suffering".

I guess most of them are past that point (i'm talking about the true refugees, not the scum that taking the opportunity to emigrate)
>>
To be fair, if my town was taken over by ISIS I'd leave with my family pretty fucking quickly

>stay and fight
>get beheaded
>family gets raped

Nah senpai
>>
>>55513748
Because there is no "his country". They have a tyrant on one side, a psycho militia from hell on the other, and a fuckton of rebel factions, insurgents and counter-insurgents in between.

Also a lot of "refugees" aren't really syrian, just people pretending in case it gets them to live in the magical land of yurop where money grows on trees etc.
>>
>>55514553
This guy gets it
>>
>>55514553
/this

And some are Muslim welfare shoppers and professional victims who will also serve the goal to conquer Europe without knowing that's what they're being manipulated into by their Islamic leaders.
>>
>>55514750
This is why ISIS is winning.
>>
>>55514717
The fact that we give them free money to come does not help them to seek revenge.
>>
>>55513748
The lone borderguard protecting his family from the barbarian hordes. I wish I was a painter.
>>
>>55514750
im sure there are lots of isis in india, bangladesh, africa and south-america
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_XHkgScOSY
>>
>>55514906
that is true.
But OP didn't ask why are they coming to Europe, but why are they don't stay to fight.
>>
>>55514750
>To be fair, if my town was taken over by ISIS I'd leave with my family pretty fucking quickly

You would flee all the way to Germany instead of a different city in a safe part of the Country?
>>
>>55514756
Pretty much this.
Who will you fight for, when your government is run by a dictator, whose killing your neighbours, and the resistance is mostly various extreme islamist group.
>>
>>55514823
> ISIS is winning
Top lel
>>
Arabs are natural cowards and absolutely awful at warfare. Its why Islam is so big with them, it allows them to overcome their natural cowardly ways and actually fight.
>>
>>55515025
>instead of a different city in a safe part of the Country?
There's no safe part of Syria, it's all shit.
You flee from ISIS, and some other group will get you, you flee from them and Assad will get you.
You can, like many did, go to Lebanon, but who is willing, in modern times, where you have access to internet and all the information at your fingertips, to just wait in a shitty muddy disease ridden camp, when Germany is literally paying you to go there.
>>
>>55513748
The ones fleeing are most likely FSA/ISIS fighters going while it's still good.
>>
>>55515025
No he would flee to China because of welfare.

Even Kurdish woman have the balls to fight back against isis.

This is an invasion!

>RREEEEEHHE
>>
>>55515079
No senpay.
Arabs can make good warriors, but they are shit soldiers.
In Israel, we have platoons for beduins who most of them want to joint the IDF, they have more extensive training program, to knok out the shity mentality they are bringing with them from their village
>>
>>55515025
To be fair, if I was a shitskin with no qualification doomed to a life of menial tasks to live in a country full of dirt and with the opportunity to become a bum in a first world country, I will get the chance.

Why we let them in is beyond my comprehension.
>>
>>55513748
they would rather get free shit in europe than fight for their own country.

you have to remember that these people ALLOWED for their country to go to shit now they want to move and shit up other countries as well.
>>
>>55515290
>Why we let them in is beyond my comprehension.
They let in all these so called engineers and surgeons. Even if this is true, they will never be allowed to be engineers or surgeons here. Their qualifications aren't recognized here, for good reason.
>>
>>55515200
>Even Kurdish woman have the balls to fight back against isis.
That's because Kurds actually have a country that they fight for, especially because it's not been formed yet.

>>55515290
>Why we let them in is beyond my comprehension.
Maybe because Germany needs menial workers? Also most of Syrians are middle and upper middle class. But still Germany is just doing a new neo-colonialism instead of taking some natural resource form a thrd world country, like China is doing in Africa, they're getting the best resource any country can wish to have, skilled labourers.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.