[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>being taken advantage of while drunk isn't rape Question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: doge.jpg (4 KB, 212x212) Image search: [Google]
doge.jpg
4 KB, 212x212
>being taken advantage of while drunk isn't rape

Question for those who believe in this meme. Say you get drunk somewhere and end up passing out. (Now we all know this isn't the best thing to do, so if this isn't you, just imagine.) You wake up and realize that you've been robbed. Your wallet, phone,watch,keys, and even your car are missing. Would you feel like this thief had a right to steal from you? Who doesn't like money? Are they any less of a thief because you were incapacitated?
>>
no one ever likes to get robbed.

but so many people let to get drunk and have sex. it's really hard to establish if it was actual rape.
>>
>>55513380
it wouldn't be robbery if i was so wasted i just gave my wallet, keys, watch, and car away to a stranger for free.
>>
>>55513625

This.

>OP has no fucking clue what s/he's even talking about.
>>
>>55513625
/thread
>>
>>55513625
>giving your shit away
Something you did.

>being raped
Something done TO you.

Wow totally the same thing!!!!11!! /s
>>
>>55513790
you can't be raped if you consent. just like it wouldn't be a crime to give away your shit when you're wasted, it isn't a rape if you consent when wasted.
>>
>>55513790
If you blacked out how would you know the difference?
>>
Is it rape if you are both drunk? I was told by some fat women studies majors that it is indeed still rape and only the male can rape in this situation because in their words "they have the phallus"
>>
I once got shitfaced drunk and spent hundreds of pounds in a strip club, then regretted it deeply the next morning. Should I be entitled to my money back? I mean, I would never enter such a place if I was sober, never mind spend that much money in there.
>>
>>55513790
>being so drunk you give money away willingly
if you were forced to give your money away, it'd be robbery
>being so drunk you have sex with someone willingly
if you were forced to have sex, it'd be rape

how do you not get this?
>>
This issue always seemed pretty black and white to me.

If she's passed out don't dick her.
>>
>>55513940
It depends if she consents.
>>
>>55513790
Fucking a girl who is so drunk that she's literally unconscious is obviously rape. But nowadays it's apparently rape even if she is wide awake and goes along with it.
>>
>>55514051

You're both drunk. You both consent because your drunk so fuck it. She regrets it the next day.

This is rape according to them.
>>
File: 1446547840731.gif (266 KB, 262x261) Image search: [Google]
1446547840731.gif
266 KB, 262x261
>>55513940
>men have the phallus
>only men can rape because of the phallus
>phallus is thus naturally powerful over non-phallus since non-phallus can't by definition have the power
>phallus is power
UNLIMITED POWER!!
>>
File: 1447188109354.gif (2 MB, 320x323) Image search: [Google]
1447188109354.gif
2 MB, 320x323
>>55513380
stop being irresponsible, getting drunk is not good for you and the means you do it is completely degenerate, women need to take the responsibilities they beg for.
>>
>>55514023
Passed out and drunk not same thing. Also there are men so alpha that women don't get mad at them when the man tells the women he fucked her while she was sleeping. It depends.
>>
>>55513380
If you're so drunk that you shouldn't be held responsible, why should I?
>>
>>55514108
she can regret it all she wants that's still not rape either by definition or by law.
>>
>>55513983

It's a feminist cunt. Don't try to be logical.
>>
>>55513380
I know this is bate but here's your reply:

Nobody is saying that incapacitated black out drunk isn't rape. Of course if somebody is unconscious it is rape.

What people are arguing is when a drunk, yet consciously capable slut, regrets sex and calls it rape. This is not rape, this is regret, and it does not justify ruining somebody's life over.
>>
>>55514108
But you're not considering the case when though both are equally drunk, the woman still says no and resists the act physically. But if she said yes and also enjoyed it, it shouldn't matter how she feels the next morning.
>>
>>55514182
It can get you kicked out of university or fired from your job. Not to mention publicly shamed and ostracised.
>>
>>55514182

So how do you differentiate between the drunk chick who was legitimately raped and the drunk chick that had consensual but drunken sex and regretted it the next day? Both of the females in this scenario go to the police.
>>
>>55514154
Should drunk murder not count as murder?
>>
>>55514290
i don't know how you differentiate between the two because i'm not a cop or a lawyer. i'm sure there are ways especially if it was done by physical force.

>>55514260
mere accusations can? what kind of fucked up country you live in. i guess you can demand a written consent, fuck that's what i would do if the public is that insane.
>>
>>55514460

Drunk non-premeditated murder could be brought down to Manslaughter if the act wasn't overly violent/despicable and you have a good kike lawyer.
>>
Passed out is not just being drunk. If you have 5 beers to where you are loosened up and start feeling like you want to fuck, do so, and then later regret it and blame the man for rape, then you are a psycho who deserves the electric chair.
>>
>>55513380
You know what I wouldn't say?

I wouldn't say that getting drunk and passing out had NOTHING to do with me being robbed.
>>
Only bioscum could drink in 2015. Bioscum shouldn't have human rights.
https://youtu.be/cNqvzyBh2XY
>>
Incapacitated = rape
Impaired =/= rape
>>
there is a difference between drunk and passed out you gigantic cocksucking homo!
>>
>>55514575

>Consensual drunken sex or blacked out rape

>i don't know how you differentiate between the two because i'm not a cop or a lawyer. i'm sure there are ways especially if it was done by physical force.

You're literally retarded. CONSENSUAL DRUNKEN SEX IS WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK AND HAVING SEX. You might end up regretting it later and it's something you might not do if you were not drunk, BUT THERE'S NO CIS WHITE MALE FORCING YOU TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM. Literally, retarded you are.
>>
>>55515798
try reading first. the guy was asking how you differentiate between legit and made-up rape.
>>
>>55513790
You're confusing forced rape with giving consent while drunk

Forced rape and passed out non consensual sex are both rape

Dude weed lmao Trudeau progressive it's 2015 women islam feminism immigrants
>>
>>55513380
Personal responsibility needs to be a thing if humanity wants to have a future.
>>
>>55513380
Nope, but I'd acknowledge my responsibility for getting shitfaced, and i wouldn't campaign against robber culture
>Don't tell ME not to get blackout drunk, tell jews to get their shifty hands out of my pockets!
>>
File: 1290616506312.jpg (477 KB, 1458x2824) Image search: [Google]
1290616506312.jpg
477 KB, 1458x2824
>>55513380
The solution is easy, never get blackout drunk
>>
>>55513380

SJWs aren't even talking about getting passed out drunk so your analogy is garbage.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.