[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would your family or you have a problem with marrying someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
We all know /pol/ hates when white women have children with black or brown men, but what about the reverse?

Could you guys have kids and spread your seed into a black woman or at least brown? What is the furthest away from white you could imagine to impregnate and stay with?

I am currently banging an arab girl from Iraq, she is a little brownish, but definitely not black not much more than me. She is very submissive, almost to the extreme. I don't see a problem in putting my seed deep inside her and letting have my children.

>She looks a little bit like the middle girl in the picture, same color too

What do you guys think?
>>
>>55512783
I'd sooner kill myself than have shit-colored children.
>>
>>55512856

kek

What if you really like a brown girl? Use a condom the rest of your life?

Or are you deliberately not going to marry such a person?
>>
I'm mixed race anyway so it wouldn't matter.
>>
>>55512783
>being this dependent on approval from a bunch of faggots in the internet
Jesus
You're a special kind of retarded
>>
>>55512783
Break it off it will only end poorly.
>>
File: 1423852968783.gif (2 MB, 300x311) Image search: [Google]
1423852968783.gif
2 MB, 300x311
>>55512971
>Or are you deliberately not going to marry such a person?
What is adoption.

>>55513021
Yes, we can still see flags.
>>
>>55512971
Goddamn
If you like the girl you shouldn't search for pol's aproval
Just do whatever the fuck you think it's right for you faggot
>>
Asians and Latinas would be okay. I'd probably be disowned for marrying a nigger.
>>
>>55512783
its not about colour. its about the religion.
you dont know what you dealing with it. you are already a part of the islam. you cannot let her down.
you lost.
>>
Some bipolar girl I know went to bongistan to work.
She gets mudslime bf, algerian. They live together for some months. She claims she doesn't love him.
2 weeks ago she gets pregnant. She's fuckin' keeping it.
Lost pretty much all respect for her
Unsure whether to attend her wedding
>>
I live in Texas and have brown girl fever.
Luckily I found a half Mexican cutie that hates spics.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.