[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Atheists can't keep getting away with it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1437874520666.jpg (29 KB, 245x295) Image search: [Google]
1437874520666.jpg
29 KB, 245x295
Atheism is a proven mental disorder at this point. Atheists can bitch all they want with memes trying to make religion seems ludicrous, but the game is up. It only seems ridiculous to them because they have a disorder.

Atheism is highly correlated with autism (r=.8; meaning that if you have autism, 64% of the variance in your religious belief, or lack thereof, can be accounted for by your disorder) Atheism is linked to deficits in the posterior medial frontal cortex, the area of the brain used for problem-solving and rational thinking; deficits in this same area of the brain also cause people to be supportive of mass immigration policies (LOL) (Source:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3272289/Could-views-God-immigration-changed-using-MAGNETS-Brain-stimulation-alter-beliefs-study-claims.html)

Ever wonder why atheists try to shame Christians but never seem to get anyone new to agree with them, while Christians successfully convert people all the time? It's because atheists are making appeals that only make sense to people with concrete, objective deficits in their thinking. It's like a retarded person trying to convince a normal person that math doesn't make sense.

Atheism is on the decrease worldwide. It is only increasing in places like retarded Europe/USA, where they are brainwashed by the mass media into supporting a range of nonsense like mass immigration, hating one's heritage, rejecting the idea of two genders and heterosexuality, and rampant consumerism. Atheism is obviously part of the package of these sick ideas, and it is only through aggressively promoting their horseshit that the West has been so taken in.

They. Can't. Keep. Getting. Away. With. It. I want the mentally ill off this site.
>>
Cry more please.
>>
>>55512749
again with the avatarfagging. go back to /b/ with this shit.
>>
>>>/his/
>>
>>55512832
>>55512989
Im talking to the real posters of this boards, autists need not apply
>>
>>55512749
no one wants you and your gay-ass threads here, faggot. fuck off.
>>
These threads were gay when he first made them. They are still gay. Op has a fetish for faggotry.
>>
>>55512749
this shit again? Are you a paid shill or just a lifeless neet with nothing better to do?
>>
>>55512749
Jesus is fake and gay tbqh
>>
>>55512749
A person's religion or beliefs about religion are a personal decision. Why are you so butthurt about what other people believe? Why does this have to be continually reposted. Is so it hard to believe that religions, for the most part, are a relic of our past, born out ignorance and fear?
>>
File: 7e4.jpg (44 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
7e4.jpg
44 KB, 600x600
>>55512749
Science clearly shows that religious people have lower IQs than nonreligious folks.

>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23921675

You believe in god because you're a low IQ mud.
>>
>>55512749
I'll keep getting away with it.

You can't stop me, you Communist nigger.
>>
>>55512749
So what you're saying is that Atheism is on the rise in 1st world countries, but gaining popularity with shitskin peasants.

I wonder why that would be?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.