[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Amerifag here. When can we expect glorious combat and subsequent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Amerifag here. When can we expect glorious combat and subsequent conscription with the Russians?

"Now, we have the finest food and equipment, the best spirit, and the best men in the world. You know, by God, I actually pity those poor bastards we're going up against. By God, I do."
>>
Why would you want to go to war with Russia?
>>
>>55512718
As soon as the economy collapses for them and they give us an excuse op
>>
>>55512718
>we have the finest food and equipment, the best spirit, and the best men in the world
In order of importance, I assume.
>>
>>55512718
>>55512825
Why would you want to go to war, at all?
If you were ever in one and suddenly you hear bombers flying over your roof, all you'd do is to move to the safest, assumed place by your local government and hope for the war to end as soon as possible. Except, you know, if it'll just be a cold war.
>>
>>55512718
what a pig you are. You realize when war starts, we are by no means "the good guys". Dissent to Russia if you want to fight for justice, stay here if you want to fight for a hand full of rich guys
>>
>>55513017
I wasn't agreeing with OP. It just seemed odd. And I agree with you. But in the event of an all out war in the US, they have a mandatory draft. I have no dispute with Russia.
>>
Any enforced military service would be the death of the governments authority the only reason they've been able to operate now a days is the large volunteer pool because of the benefits technology drones aircraft carriers all that stuff.
>>
>>55512718

>White societies under siege by shitskins around the world and this retard thinks we should fight our fellow white Russians.

Fuck off, nigger.
>>
Commander in Chief Trump will team up with Putin against the Islamic State of Germany and France, reconquering Europe for the white man, reestablishing Assad's democratic reign in Syria, and ushering in centuries of peace across the world.
>>
>>55512718
No point in it now. Should have listened to Patton and done it in 1945, instead of letting the Soviets infiltrate and subvert for the next 45 years.
>>
File: russians.jpg (57 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
russians.jpg
57 KB, 400x300
>>55513596
>russians
>white

Pick one.
>>
>>55512882

Top kek
>>
>>55512882
Kek
>>
>>55512718
Fuck, what a fine man and a warrior
>>
>>55513017
>Why would you want to go to war, at all?
To serve my nation and to kill those rotten, sub-human sons of bitches that are part of and support a nation that oppose my nation.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.