[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Inspired by something I saw on /tg/, here's an question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: gif-kunis-mila.jpg (51 KB, 535x366) Image search: [Google]
gif-kunis-mila.jpg
51 KB, 535x366
Inspired by something I saw on /tg/, here's an question I thought I'd ask you: say there was a theoretical woman who was virtually (within reason) "perfect" for you - looks just the way you like, shares however many of your interests/values/opinions you like, etc. EXCEPT that woman was Jewish. Not necessarily orthodox Jewish but one who considers Judaism integral to her self-image and isn't willing to part with it as a part of her identity.

If that woman proposed to enter a relationship with you, how many of you on /pol/ would agree to that? Why?
>>
I'd go for it
As would anyone that didn't have aspergers
>>
File: 1933 Wehrmacht Officer.jpg (88 KB, 500x617) Image search: [Google]
1933 Wehrmacht Officer.jpg
88 KB, 500x617
>>55511678
Sure, just come here and take a look at my oven. I have it warmed up for you.
>>
File: 1385240275001.jpg (25 KB, 394x458) Image search: [Google]
1385240275001.jpg
25 KB, 394x458
Rofl are you fucking kidding me ?
I would be inside her before she could say oy vey.

t. moroccan
>>
>>55512061
>t. moroccan
Is that a reference to something?
>>
If she's perfect for me she's not a kike, you oven dodger.
>>
I wouldn't date someone who believes in the supernatural, regardless of denomination.
>>
>>55511678
Sure. I don't believe in Jewish conspiracies. At worst they're just weirdos.
>>
>>55511678
It depends on more factors than that, Israeanon. Full disclosure, I've dated two or three Jewiah girls. The only negative influences were their families.

Besides, Judeo-Saxon sounds wierd.
>>
>>55512922
That's what the word "Except" is for.
>>
>>55511678
no

because jewish
>>
>>55511678
On the condition id raise my kids to be anti-Zionist, yes.
>>
>>55513048
>It depends on more factors than that, Israeanon
I know, but it's these ones exactly I'm trying to isolate. I want to know just how much the fact of someone's Jewishness by itself, with no other information being provided, would affect a /pol/lack's decision in this scenario.
>>
Yes. As long as she's cool with my Nazi fetish. We can have some fun roleplaying
>>
>>55513273
Not much. Good family is good family, and that's what's important, but if the family doesn't like the fact that I'm not a Jew and won't be expected to convert, then it can't be made to work. If they dont care, then it's go time.

Personally though, any woman I expect to have children with would have to be 100% with me raising my sons the way I want. They cannot be expected.to be born into a religion. That's a choice reserved for them when they're adults. I'm against circumcision also.

Good enough?
>>
>>55511678
Yes, I also have some Jewish heritage and if she truly was "perfect", to me and objectively, then she would still be moral and sensible.
>>
>>55511678
I'm a crypto-Jew and I've thought about weaseling my way back in to the tribe because you're the only 'white' people allowed any semblance of ethnonationalism anymore.

But heeb culture just seems so... inbred. Insular. Cultish. Angry, nagging, guilt-ridden.

And the fucking language. People think German sounds like shit, they've clearly never heard any of you cough up dune runes.

That and the food is shit and outside of Germanic whitewashed Ashkenazi you've got a bunch of retards among you.
>>
>>55513588
Sage was an old sage for a non-political thread my dear matzo ball.
>>
>>55511678
nothing wrong with jews. There are many anti-zionist jews.

Would I do it if she was a zionist? Hell no. To support Israel and its government is to be a mindless, anti-human, short-sighted drone
>>
>>55511678
I'd agree in a heartbeat. I'm not against the jewish in any meaningful way, so assuming an impossible scenario where this was my ideal woman, it wouldn't realistically bother me at all.
As another mentioned though I wouldn't be interested in converting so actually playing out the situation would prove nigh impossible.
>>
>>55511678

To the Oven it goes, OP

>>
>>55511678
Does she share her being in Israel?
I could fuck her and enrich you kikes if my offspring will fuck over you kikes and not my people.
>>
any jew in anywhere except Israel deserves slaughter.
>>
File: pol meets a jewish woman.webm (451 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
pol meets a jewish woman.webm
451 KB, 720x404
>>55511678
So much JIDF in here.
>>
>>55513661
I intend to open another thread in a few days presenting the same scenario, but with the woman being a Zionist. I'll also do one in which she is specifically stated to be a religious Jew, then I will compare the results. I'm predicting a combination of short, relatively mindless (and likely not serious) responses along the lines of "fuck off kike", but for most of the thoughtful ones to be along similar lines to yours i.e. people have less of a problem with Judaism per-se as with political views associated with it. We'll see how it goes.
>>
I don't mind jews.

I do mind filthy, money-grubbing, war-mongering, genocidal, racist, lying, shylock heebs.

There's a difference.
>>
>>55511678
Would she be pushing kids to be Jews or would she not object of their baptism ? This is very important. If she is allows kids to be Christians I dont see a problem.
>>
>>55513928
you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>55513859
Just don't spin us in a negative light.

That's the sort of thing that breeds anti-Semitism, in case you haven't noticed. Of course, some people are just mentally deficient. I trust you to do the right thing.

Anyway, what's this all for? Assignment?
>>
>>55513970
Suck a dick, faglord.
>>
>>55511678
If she's a "true" jew, thus not a Talmud follower and doesn't wear a star of David on her neck, then why not.
If it's Mila Kunis, then of course.
>>
>>55513994
Eat a dick bolshevik.
>>
>>55513859

Nice try, SHLOMO

Let's monitor the guillible goym together then.

>Welcome to our website - Mossad
>www.mossad.gov.il/eng/Pages/encontactus.aspx
>>
>>55513859
Which is, by the way, not to say that I would automatically consider "mindless" responses which state the poster has a problem with Judaism itself (the religion or the people). So long as it is elaborated upon and explained, any opinion goes into the research ("Fuck off kike" type responses would be counted, but not in the same fashion).
>>
I'd honestly a marry a Jewish girl, definitely. I'm already mixed-White, with Spanish and German and Irish blood, and I've always had a huge thing for Jewish grils
>>
>>55511678
As long as she is not a leftist cretin and is against the shit that is going on right now I'll go for it. To be honest I already did
>>
>>55513993
>Anyway, what's this all for? Assignment?
Not specifically, but it is for a university course, yeah.
>>
>>55513923
The next time I go to Germany, I'm leaving Kilroy on your kekshed.
>>
>>55511678
>shares however many of your interests/values/opinions you like
> that woman was Jewish. Not necessarily orthodox Jewish but one who considers Judaism integral to her self-image and isn't willing to part with it as a part of her identity.
Those conflict with each other. Your hypothetical is stupid
>>
>>55514117
How about this, Jews in israel, no problem.

Jews in America, Europe, Problem.
>>
>>55514029
>Fuck off kike
Fuck off kike
>>
>>55514194
Not if you look at the "Except" between them. You could say (and I would count that as your answer) that for you her being Jewish would be enough to cancel out any amount of positive qualities and thus affect your judgement to an absolute degree, but the hypothetical itself is valid.
>>
this is your answer to a Jew anywhere not in Israel.
>>
if she was remotely perfect for me, she wouldn't be jewish at all

don't you have some palestinian kids to stab, eli?
>>
>>55514117
Well, good luck. Hopefully people like you are smart enough to realize that there are extremists on both sides, and that you use your abilities for the common good.
>>
>>55511678
I think when you fall in love with someone, your emotions turn a blind eye to any imperfection that you perceive. As the relationship progresses and your emotions settle down, minor disagreements pop up.

How you decide to handle these disagreements and argue determine how well it will go in the long run.

With that being said I can't really give you an answer. Does her Jewish identity interfere with my day to day activities? Is she upfront with everything from the get go and communicates her exact needs and expectations as a jewish lady? Or does she just spring up things randomly and expect me to know everything that entails her identity as jewish?

Let's say hypothetically we are living together, I went out grocery shopping yesterday, came home today and half the food has been thrown out and I say

"Hey what happened to the ____ I bought yesterday? Did you eat it?"

She says angrily

"You know that food is not Kosher. I threw it all out"

I reply angrily with restraint

"Babe you never mentioned this. What about all those restaurants we ate at? Why is this an issue now? You could have said something, I could have returned my food and got my money back."

She snaps
"That's different. I shouldn't have to say it! You've known me for X time. You should know by now!"

Then I become furious and start to question if her religious beliefs are worth being in a relationship with.

Whereas if from the start, If she said "anon I am Jewish and I can only eat kosher foods" then I would go "ok what does that entail? I s this restaurant that we are eating at ok? I think it's admirable that you have a belief system in place and I'll try to keep that in mind the next time we go out. Tell me more about that." Then I don't give a shit about her religious beliefs other than respecting whatever customs/traditions she has.
>>
>>55514314
Every one of my interests/values/opinions are based on my hatred of the Jews. We would have nothing in common. I guess the answer would be no, absolutely not. I may enter in the relationship with the intent to kill her, but that would be the only reason
>>
Would you guys be able to proudly call little Schlomo your son?
He will probably think you're some dumb goy when you give him his monthly allowance.
>>
I'll conquer the Jew pussy and make sure our kids were fucking deist and proud more of their caucasian than Jew blood.
>>
>>55511678
I went for it, we're engaged. The thing you neckfats have to understand is that a woman has no ability to resist the will of a masculine man, it doesn't matter what they think is important to their self image they will will always change their tune.
>>
>>55513136
So you'll be just like those leftard jews you despise so much... Dumb sheep.
>>
>>55513923

There was a large amount of support for the Nazis in the United States against the Communists. The KKK (which wasn't considered to be the literal devil like it is today) had parades showing their support. Not to mention the Catholic following that the Vatican brought about during WWII.

http://www.rationalrevolution.net/war/american_supporters_of_the_europ.htm
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.