[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is literally the most degenerate show I've ever se
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 371x136) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 371x136
This is literally the most degenerate show I've ever seen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90RajY2nrgk
>>
>>55511471
>still has cable television service
>the year of Jon Oliver
You're literally sponsoring it.
>>
>>55511471
well... at least there's this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng
>>
File: 1436504523022.jpg (58 KB, 443x490) Image search: [Google]
1436504523022.jpg
58 KB, 443x490
>>55511471

It's really not that bad faggot please kill yourself
>>
>>55511471

How was that degenerate?

Your electoral system is fucked up.

So is ours, but we will be stepping away from FPTP in the next few years and to a mixed member representation.
>>
>>55512586
He's trying to get us to watch it. It's obviously not degenerate, he's trying to show us that we aren't able to actually vote and it's all shenanigans.
>>
>>55512789
Also: This show is redpilled as fuck.
>>
The haircut. I want to set it alight
>>
>>55511471
I don't see how that was degenerate
It is a fucked up system
>>
>>55511471
Adam Ruins Everything is redpilled as fuck and why he was ultimately fired from College Humor.
>>
>>55511471

The airport security one was the best so far.

Just hate that fucking hipster hair cut.
>>
>>55511471
I liked the Ohio joke. No one cares about us...
>>
>>55514658
yeah but sometimes him and the show can go full sjw. this episode did it a few times.
>>
This, among other reasons, is why I don't vote.
>>
File: 1446596248425.gif (1023 KB, 194x172) Image search: [Google]
1446596248425.gif
1023 KB, 194x172
Teaches fatmasters about their political system?
5/5 pretty good.
Deny yourself my man.
>>
>>55511471
i fail to see how having only 3 EC votes beats having 55 EC votes

it's a system where the minority voice can be heard
>>
>college humor
>it's not humorous at all, and all the actors are in their 30's

hmmm
>>
File: gram.jpg (31 KB, 584x413) Image search: [Google]
gram.jpg
31 KB, 584x413
>>55515555
checked
>>
>>55515622
haha
>>
>>55512700

Read the federalist papers you dumb syrup
>>
File: witnessed.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
witnessed.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>55515555
>>
>>55515722
Unless the Federalist papers have a new form of math it doesn't disprove his point.
>>
>>55515555
so fucking close
>>
>>55511471
If we abandoned the electoral college, liberals would never win an election again.

Hell, if we banned people from voting without a government ID, California would lose 10 electoral votes, which they currently get thanks to illegal immigration. Now you know why Democrats fight tooth-and-nail against voter ID laws.
>>
>>55514900

Does anyone give a fuck about any place except for the assholes that live there? I am from New York and I think it is worthless trash.
>>
>>55515845
>40 000 posts away
>close
>>
>>55511471
The US is a constitutional republic, not a democracy.
You fucking kike.
>>
File: we wuz kings n shit.jpg (384 KB, 850x547) Image search: [Google]
we wuz kings n shit.jpg
384 KB, 850x547
>>55514900
Don't worry, mate. When everyone becomes addicted to our version of crack, Ohio will rule the world once again.
>>
>>55515944
you hate new york or you hate everywhere else?
>>
>>55511471
He's an idiot.

There are 2 massive issues with his piece that he ignores or fails to address,

1. It's specifically designed to be that way, to prevent railroading of small states by large states

2. States that go all-or-none on their state votes operate under the assumption that all of the population agrees with what 51% of that states population thinks, so california, with its retarded liberal city dwellers that completely overwhelm all of northern and eastern california, is actually giving the 49% of the voting power of the non-city dwellers to the 51% of the city dwellers, effectively giving them double representation.
>>
>>55511471

>"Degenerate" means wanting to fix an utterly voting system that takes the biggest shit imaginable on Democracy
Granted, I do believe in Republicanism over Direct Democracy (Voters elect State government, State government elects Federal government), but we have the most dick-in-ass "Republican" system that can possibly be imagined.
>>
"oh only people with property were allowed to vote"

Like... That's a fucking GOOD THING you retard. That was so that business owners could vote in the best candidate FOR THEM, and usually if it benifited the business it benifited America as a whole because businesses... SURPRISE! MAKE JOBS AND INNOVATIONS FOR PROFIT! :o

Then we have idiots coming along fucking up Capitalism.
>>
File: event-poster-4497264.jpg (107 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
event-poster-4497264.jpg
107 KB, 800x450
>>55516075
Meh, I've had it, it's mediocre. Also every city/region in america has like 50 microbrews, most people stay local with the beer now.

>pic related
>>
Here's a scenario: Trump vs. Sanders 2016. Trump wins the popular vote but Sanders wins the electoral vote. Would you say then at point say that it's unfair? No you wouldn't because your guy won. Nice double standard.
>>
>>55511471
>commiefornia votes count less
Is this suppose to be a bad thing?
>>
>>55515829
the only reason smaller states agreed to join the union was if they would be given larger representation
>>
File: NorthAmericaConfederacies.png (1 MB, 751x955) Image search: [Google]
NorthAmericaConfederacies.png
1 MB, 751x955
>>55516275

No.

Specifically, in terms of the State Vs State Balance system, it worked okay for the United States AT THE TIME that the Constitution was written. We had a bunch of small, well-formed states on the East Coast, and almost all of them had a fairly equal population - Rhode Island and Delaware were the only turds in the punchbowl. But then Westward Expansion happened. See, Thomas Jefferson, one of the best minds in the country, estimated it would take European settlers a *Thousand* years to populate just the land East of the Mississippi. We took twice that territory in less than one tenth the time, and the result was a bunch of fractured, disjointed monster-states that could never (functionally) work together as a single government. The south had the right idea: Split off into Confederacies that balance state governments on a small scale, and reduce the Federal body to a forum for discussion, mediation, and limited collective action. This combines the best of the Constitutional System on the State/Confederate level, and the best of the Articles of Confederation on the Federal level.
>>
File: Fat Tire.jpg (3 MB, 1998x2997) Image search: [Google]
Fat Tire.jpg
3 MB, 1998x2997
>>55516075

Partial to Fat Tire myself
>>
>>55513293
>this
>>
>>55511471
>swing states have all the power
false, but they do get the most attention because they are the most likely to behave differntly if you court them.
california and texas are lost causes, they will not vote for the other party.
>5 million californians voted republican
in a state of 38 million , even if we say athird cant vote republican there still had less then 20%

swing states dont have all the power but the system needs to go.
>>
I started watching this a few days ago and really thought it was interesting, you just reminded me to watch the rest of the series so thanks OP
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.