[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /pol/ know any fedoras irl? I've only known one. Went
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 2iMxZ.jpg (416 KB, 2423x1433) Image search: [Google]
2iMxZ.jpg
416 KB, 2423x1433
Does /pol/ know any fedoras irl?

I've only known one. Went to community college with her, was a lesbian with short hair, fat, wore glasses, and a real life actual fedora. Was also a huge pothead who ranted endlessly about Terence McKenna and Joe Rogan-tier "mind expanding" horseshit.

Was also scared shitless to drive. She always had to have other people drive her places.

All in all, just a self-important dipshit.
>>
I'm an atheist
>>
Got paired with a fedora-wearer for a project. Typical skinny nerdy looking dweeb. He offered me a handshake and literally squeezed as hard as he possibly could, crushing my hand. Almost punched him in the fucking face.
>>
If fedora means atheist, then yes almost everybody I know is one.
>>
File: 2de.jpg (117 KB, 730x700) Image search: [Google]
2de.jpg
117 KB, 730x700
>>55511459
>>55511674

I mean the meme fedoras, who dress and act and say shit just like pic related.

I'm an atheist, too, guys.
>>
One. He was an older man and married, but not old enough where wearing a fedora was common for the men when he was growing up.
>>
>>55511753
Oh. Well if you mean cringey meme fedoras, then yeah. There's an entire club at my school for atheists and they're all like that. Ironically, none of them are white or conservative either.
>>
File: tumblr_mk8mmraxX51rc7ih8o1_1280.jpg (102 KB, 558x744) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mk8mmraxX51rc7ih8o1_1280.jpg
102 KB, 558x744
>>55511841

>none of them are white
>>
I've seen them, but I've never associated with them or tried.
>>
>>55511753
I don't think I've ever seen one of those.
>>
>>55511432
I had to work with one in a film class I took. He was intelligent but like with most people of this type he waved it around smugly flaunting it and everyone avoided him when they could.
No fedora only cargo shorts with a sleeveless cargo jacket with a layer of obese and a t shirt.
>>
There's one in my World Literature class. He's got long hair and buck teeth, wears a top hat, and walks around with a cane with the head of a dragon.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.