[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
racist fags aside, what does /pol/ think of this query? i think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: idea.jpg (30 KB, 440x487) Image search: [Google]
idea.jpg
30 KB, 440x487
racist fags aside, what does /pol/ think of this query?

i think it's fucking excellent
>>
Rome was the christian rule/master of Europe.
>>
>>55510932
wtf
>>
>>55510932
If slaver-merchants hadn't fucked up Europe's relationship with Africans, far more of them would be Christians.
>>
>>55510932
I wouldn't adopt my slave master's religion since I don't believe in slavery.
Christianity , in principle doesn't allow slavery so it would be an option.
>>
fuck off you silly nignog
>>
File: 1374965194693.jpg (24 KB, 593x592) Image search: [Google]
1374965194693.jpg
24 KB, 593x592
>mfw see muslim niggers in philadelphia
>>
>>55510932

no person not from the middle east should listen to that bullshit .. and even they shouldn't
>>
>>55510932
Pagan panafricanism is the solution for everyone
>>
>>55510932
What the fuck with "your slavemaster".

No niggers alive have a god damn slave master to so the entire question is pure bullshit.

Fuck niggers!
>>
File: 1444416022703.jpg (40 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1444416022703.jpg
40 KB, 500x375
>>55511440

Yeah because slavemasters / slavers totally weren't the ones to introduce them to Christianity
>>
Most Christians are Christians because of their parents. Same concept.
>>
>>55510932
That's implying that the slave master would push Christianity on their farming tools. I doubt most would.
What is more likely is that slaves saw how powerful Christianity was, and compared it to their own retarded religious beliefs.
African Tribal religions are basic as fuck. All of it just describes nature. How the world was made. How man was made. Etc.
Christianity was more about faith that things willb e better in the afterlife.
>>
>>55510932
Half of Africa is Muslim.
>>
>>55511152
>MFW mummers will be taken over by shitskins this year.

Fucking hell, sniper up near Billy Penn when?
>>
>>55511928
there is a prominent number of african american churches in the united states.
>>
>>55511532
What is wrong with your brain?
Niggers are introduced to Christianity like everyone else is, by their parents or society etc..

There are no fucking slaves you sack of shit.
>>
>>55510932
Slavers and Slave merchants were mostly jewish. Census from the time shows something like 70+ % were jewish.

So the OPs question is invalid
>>
>>55510932

This was the same case in Europe. Your king's right to rule was ordained by God and upheld by the Pope. Rejecting God is rejecting your rulers authority.

This is how all religion works, bub.
>>
>>55510932
This. It's why the feds in white prison gangs promote a racist bastardization of pre-Christian traditions as a way of turning normal people from the past. The others are Christian fundies, and the same could be said.about the Nation od Islam and the WE WUZ KANGS meme. They have some truth, but only enough to support someone's ideology.

It's all based around the monotheist tendency to invade as refugees, convert people, become the majority and then slaughter the opposition. If the Hebrew kings of the Old Testament, the Catholic dominators of Europe or the Christian raiders of the Americas were alive today, they woild operate EXACTLY as ISIS does today.

In fact, islam is a direct continuation of these principals.
>>
>>55511532
Yeah because slavemasters educate their farm equipment.

BRB going to go teach my combine harvester to read the bible.

Nignogs more likely learned Christianity from compassionate Christians who wanted to educate them or looking after them in orphanages than from the guy who used to whip them to make them pick cotton.

The argument is retarded and loaded with antiwhite rhetoric. It's the same kind of shit SJWs on college campuses regurgitate constantly.
>>
Obviously they wouldn't be Christian.

Do you think you're profound or something OP? What a boring topic.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.