[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw the reasons europeans have dominated the world in recent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 25
File: GUNS-GERMS-STEEL1[1].jpg (66 KB, 480x349) Image search: [Google]
GUNS-GERMS-STEEL1[1].jpg
66 KB, 480x349
>mfw the reasons europeans have dominated the world in recent history is because of geographical reasons
>mfw they were just the same as everyone else, just being in the right place at the right time
>mfw any race could be dominating the world now due to better geographical location, wild animals, and crop placement
>mfw there are no differences between people around the world arising from anything aside from geographical location
>mfw with the rise of globalization and instant communication ecological barriers are nonexistent
>mfw the east and africa will eventually rise to world dominance
>mfw racists are buttmad that history is so simple
>>
File: gunsgermsandsteel.jpg (454 KB, 1551x805) Image search: [Google]
gunsgermsandsteel.jpg
454 KB, 1551x805
>>55510847

heres your reply.
>>
>>55510847
>because of geographical reasons
>what is every Middle Eastern superpower
>>
>>55510847
>GG&S
>being a newfag
Even reddit doesn't like it anymore
>>
File: weather bomb.jpg (85 KB, 1023x681) Image search: [Google]
weather bomb.jpg
85 KB, 1023x681
>>55510847
>the reasons europeans have dominated the world in recent history is because of geographical reasons

Sort of agree. Feels good living on an island. Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough.
>>
>>55510847
bullshit

If the US population teleported to Africa, and the African population teleported to the US, Africa would flourish and the US would burn.
>>
>>55511454
Not really. England was invaded and humiliated repeatedly.
>>
>>55510847
>mfw racists are buttmad that history is so simple
you mean like the author? he has other writings where he tries to say jews aren't smart because of the GGAS methods, but because they're super special

in other words, you just punched yourself in the face
>>
well yes but to think that said geography didn't influence their better genetics is retarded
>>
>>55510847
Ok fine.

What does any of this info change?

NOTHING.
>>
File: anglo saxon longbow.jpg (89 KB, 720x340) Image search: [Google]
anglo saxon longbow.jpg
89 KB, 720x340
>>55511790
Thanks for not nuking us. Also we have better food than you black bastards. Come on, lad. Fight me on the beaches, on the landing grounds.

We shall not surrender.
>>
>>55510847
Then why didn't the native Americans prosper as the Europeans who migrated have?
>>
File: 1445655311669.jpg (396 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1445655311669.jpg
396 KB, 1920x1080
I'll just leave this here...

http://www.livinganthropologically.com/anthropology/guns-germs-and-steel/
>>
>>55510847
>geographical reasons
Yeah, the climate (both geographic/environmental and the resulting societies' evolution) caused them to select for more intelligent genes and greater nationbuilding personality traits.

"Geographical reasons" is kind of a dance-around doublespeak for the plain old "genetically superior" mantra.
>blacks could dominate the world if they'd had the same geography as Europoors
Yes, because their genes would have been selected in similar ways, and over the centuries they'd essentially have become genetic Caucasians as well.
>>
>>55510847
Its kind of true
Theres also other factors such as the Mongols and Turkic People(Timur, Mughal, Manchu, Azeris) ravaging Asia while the Europeans were advancing(Age of Discovery, Age of Enlightment, The Industrial Revolution, The Rise of faire laissez)
>>
>>55513421
>anglo_saxon_longbow.jpg
>longbow
>anglo saxon
>>
>>55511976

What is GGAS
>>
File: 1446828765512.gif (674 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
1446828765512.gif
674 KB, 245x180
>>55510847
>mfw the Fertile Cresent was the ideal spot to build a grand civilization yet they aren't the ones that dominated the globe.
>>
>Africa is extremely resource-rich
>They just weren't at the right place at the right time to dominate everyone lol
>>
>>55510847
Guns, Kikes and Steel. The effect of the jewish ethnic group and European societies
>>
>>55514183
Only the nose knows why.
>>
>>55514183
They came close to Before the Mongols came along and Wrecked them back to the stone age
>>
>>55514392

>Jew promoting the myth of the "islamic golden age"

Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>55510847
Yep, there no real differences between people around the world genetically.

an abundance of local resources allows one group to accelerate their ascent compared to others, then they conquer their less advanced neighbors, creating a snowball process that allows an increasingly sophisticated civilization to flourish.

This is the broad pattern of human development around the world.
>>
>>55513421
Give back southern clay, you saxon mongoloids
>>
File: problem jared diamond.jpg (258 KB, 1551x805) Image search: [Google]
problem jared diamond.jpg
258 KB, 1551x805
>>55510847
>>
Given that shouldn't Africans taken over the planet with their mineral rights?
>>
File: jareddiamond prob.png (2 MB, 1176x854) Image search: [Google]
jareddiamond prob.png
2 MB, 1176x854
>>55510847
U mad already?
>>
>>55514476
there are many genetic differences actually. You'll be surprised
>>
>>55514476
>Abundance
>Europe is one of the most raw resource lacking regions on earth
>literally nothing special about Europe's raw resources and minerals
>>
File: 1444614955064.png (38 KB, 299x264) Image search: [Google]
1444614955064.png
38 KB, 299x264
>>55510847
mfw europoors were filthy and disease ridden much throughout history

>calls other people dirty
>>
File: genetic distance.png (281 KB, 600x761) Image search: [Google]
genetic distance.png
281 KB, 600x761
>>55514476
>Yep, there no real differences between people around the world genetically.

That's proposterous and unscientific kill yourself race denialist trash
>>
>>55510847

China.

/thread
>>
>>55514476

Even though pygmies die at age 40 and reach menopause at age 26.

Yeah, no.
>>
File: race albinos.jpg (9 KB, 255x150) Image search: [Google]
race albinos.jpg
9 KB, 255x150
>>55514476
>>
>>55513421
Literally the first time I have ever seen someone from England brag about English food.
>>
>>55514461

They did though. Arabs and Persians at the time were the first people to discuss and partly implent the idea of secularism. Hell, Arab traders established city states through out Eastern coast of Africa to Indonesia and started to have direct contact with China.

This is an ''if'' but if Turks hadn't took control of Islamic world which was content in their borders and focused more on trade and directed it towards war as Nomadic Conquerers, if Mongols hadn't butchered millions of Arabs, destroyed their most prominent cities and schools/universities Islam might have a chance at world domination.
>>
>>55515123
Slavers. Arab slavers.

You're not a "trader" when your wares are human beings.
>>
File: 1447097631194.jpg (401 KB, 864x1152) Image search: [Google]
1447097631194.jpg
401 KB, 864x1152
Coyotes and wolves can breed and produce offspring too
>>
>>55514476
kek
yep, like all that copper and ores that the Netherlands had, and all those local recources we enjoyed! like...uhm...
We have little land, we barely have ores (only some coal mines, that's pretty much it), our country was pretty much some swamps and some floods and still we became an incredibly competent nation
>literally thousands and thousands of years between and thousands of kilometers seperate northern europeans from chinamen and africans yet they are genetically without difference
kek
this isn't true
Africans have a better and more athletic build, abo's are more inclined to alcoholism, it's in their genes, just like our colour, our eye colour
you would argue those things are all void and are literally just to be waved away as if they were nothing?
>>
A Poodle and a Wolf can make babies
>>
>>55510847
>believing this is a real and supported theory

It just sounds nice and is entertaining.
>>
The great Michael Levin refutes "Guns, Germs and Steel" here:

> - - - - - - - - - -

http://www.amren.com/archives/back-issues/july-1998/#article1
>>
>>55514488

Filthy Norman
>>
>>55510847

Congratulations on latching on to a theory almost twenty years after its prime and thinking you found something revolutionary.
>>
>>55514000

>English people
>Angl-ish people
>Anglia

It is Anglo-Saxon. The origin of the English people is no mystery. Do some research
>>
File: whynationsfailbook.jpg (23 KB, 214x326) Image search: [Google]
whynationsfailbook.jpg
23 KB, 214x326
It's not geographical reasons, but it legit has nothing to do with race. Here's an incredibly generalized breakdown:

>Europeans since the fall of the Roman Empire have squabbles, leaders are relatively weak and rely on the feudal system
>feudal system makes sure there is somewhat of a balance of power between King and Kingdom, albeit heavily slanted towards the wealthy.
>Existence of feudal system lays down a basis for somewhat inclusive political institutions
>over time political institutions evolve into more inclusivity
>proper stimuli for scientific development eventually reached by the Industrial revolution
>protection of property, rule of law incentivizes investment
>virtuous circle of wealth creation begins

If you apply this model anywhere, it works. It's not race-based, though people, especially populists and anyone on the less liberal side of the right wing, thinks that's the case.

obligatory reading in pic related
>>
>>55510847
So how do you explain the ass whooping at Tours? The ass whooping at Vienna? The countless ass whoopings everywhere else over the years? Geographical?

Whats the difference between going up or down? Its the same. Youre just not goinf from A to B...youre going from B to A. The dofference is we are smarting, stronger, more advanced.

Stop making excuses for why we win and why you lose.
>>
>>55510847
I wish this was true and that i could believe this. Because the world would be so much nicer if that was the case. The shitty truth is that IQ matters, and it matters a lot..
>>
>>55511790
>England was invaded and humiliated repeatedly.
By who?
>Romans
>various vikings
>William the Conqueror
>???
>>
>>55516576
I miss the time I believed the UN propaganda my teachers preached that we could turn brazil first world just with education. Ignorance is sometimes a bliss.
>>
File: [continued applause].jpg (83 KB, 720x537) Image search: [Google]
[continued applause].jpg
83 KB, 720x537
>>55516159
>It's not race-based
It's never been about race-ISM, it but it legitimately is about class structure.

America's class structure and much of the Americas' class structure was implemented through race divisions, which made sense to keep a specific group of people in slavery because it made them very easy to identify. Had they used the Irish instead in the north and, say Mediterraneans in the south, the class structure would have eventually broken down because Irish look too much like white people (et cetera), and there'd be no way to tell classes apart; this was somewhat "serendipitous" if you will that the Slave Trade was popular at the time because it was a figurative gold mine for plantation owners across the entirety of North and South America. Unfortunately the nitwits in the academic institution thought this was a universal thing, and so that's why you see people in Europe chanting about racism now, because they're too stupid to realize racism wasn't actually a thing there. Duke Ellington talks about his visit to Europe and feeling like a human being for the first time. Sowell has plenty of statistics about blacks achieving over there because there was no class status associated with their skin color, and he constantly shows that other races in America succeed after the first generation. Race has been identifiable since ancient times (Poseidon even visits his "Ethiopians" at the beginning of the Odyssey, plenty of Egyptian murals depicting different races of people) but it was, I would argue, more identifiable as a cultural or geographic signifier than an actual class signifier. I still stand by race, as we know it today, is the result of the structure of the American class system and not some "inherent out somewhere in the void" thing that's been around forever, because it clearly hasn't.
>>
File: 1347485846764.png (78 KB, 192x255) Image search: [Google]
1347485846764.png
78 KB, 192x255
>>55510847
>>
>>55516848
You know that we humans are hierarchical animals? That we have been living in hierarchies for million of years? That hierarchy's are older then fucking trees? Do you think that class structure is something new that popped out recently in the last hundreds or thousands of years? We been like that for millions of years man. We as a species cannot organize our self without hierarchy or classes. We literally can't. There are biological systems in our brains that dictates this shit. You can't overdrive it, nobody can. We are not equal. There are always someone better then others in some way or form, and those who are better rise to the top, and those that aren't any good fall to the bottom. Its depressing as fuck, but it is what it is.
>>
File: Benin_1625_location.png (4 KB, 652x612) Image search: [Google]
Benin_1625_location.png
4 KB, 652x612
>>55510847
His claim that African Empires were underpopulated is complete bullshit that can be disproven in one quote:

"The King of Benin can in a single day make 20,000 men ready for war, and, if need be, 180,000, and because of this he has great influence among all the surrounding peoples. . . . His authority stretches over many cities, towns and villages. There is no King thereabouts who, in the possession of so many beautiful cities and towns, is his equal."
—Olfert Dapper, Nauwkeurige Beschrijvinge der Afrikaansche Gewesten (Description of Africa), 1668
>>
>>55517211
>Do you think that class structure is something new that popped out recently in the last hundreds or thousands of years?
That's my exact point. Race is the mask that class is wearing in the USA. Idiots in Universities didn't realize it was a mask.
I didn't attack classism. Human civilization requires structure, but I was making a point about racism.
>>
>>55517440
Oh my bad. Your post went right over my head then. Haha

Kanye did mention in a interview once that its not longer about racism its about classism btw.
>>
File: jew.png (1 KB, 214x198) Image search: [Google]
jew.png
1 KB, 214x198
>>55510847
Good Goy!
>>
File: 1411762709586.jpg (114 KB, 960x738) Image search: [Google]
1411762709586.jpg
114 KB, 960x738
>>55510847
>Africa is larger than Europe
>Africa is rich with natural resources, potable water and arable farmland.

All I have to do is point at white colonialism as proof. People that lived in these places during that time described it as a paradise.

Now sure, blacks couldn't vote... But now they can, lets see the result...
https://radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/04/12/come-back-colonialism/
>>
File: zebra jump.jpg (108 KB, 634x401) Image search: [Google]
zebra jump.jpg
108 KB, 634x401
>>55510847

If Europeans or Asians colonized Africa, which has vast untapped natural resources and fertile soil, it would be first world.
>>
>>55516159
Shit, that reminds me ... I still have to read that thing ...
>>
File: 20151112_214908[1].jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20151112_214908[1].jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>55518639
pic related
>>
File: 1444381005011.gif (223 KB, 240x312) Image search: [Google]
1444381005011.gif
223 KB, 240x312
Good god I don't know why this Jewish propaganda book gets so much discussion, the majority of it is hogwash.

There are obvious racial differences in IQ and ability and Eurasians have an obvious edge over everyone else. You'd have to be deaf dumb and blind to not realize this.

China, India, Greece, Rome, and the Middle East lead the world for the majority of recorded history, western european groups have been dominant for the last few centuries or so and figures like Newton, etc are so well known because of their PR.

China and India still produce a good amount of super smart people who do make breakthroughs in fields like Physics, Math, engineering, etc, but compared to their huge population size they seem to do so at a lesser rate than modern european populations. I'm unsure of the reason for this.

There was a researcher a few years ago who did work and found that there were changes that occurred in the brains of people in Eurasia but not in the brains of sub-saharan Africans but quit because he's a fucking pussy and didn't want to be called rayciss
Source, disable JS if not subscribed:
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Sub Saharan Africans have never been advanced, and placed in any modern societies they always show themselves to be significantly less intelligent than the rest of the population. There are some intelligent Africans, but I'd say that there seems to be an upper bound on their intelligence far lower than that of Eurasians, there has never been an African or even an African American of mixed descent even close to as intelligent as figures like Gauss, Newton, von Neumann, Ramanujan, Tao, etc.

You never hear about black child prodigies in intellectual fields because they don't exist.

In fact, I can't find a record of a black student ever getting a perfect score on the SAT(and you know this would be headline fucking news if it did happen).
>>
>>55516848
Yet, from a genetic standpoint, people are classifiable by race. This is because in each area of the planet, different types of people survived in ways that their environment demanded. In a resource rich area, people become more competitive, more violent, and less likely to conserve resources, because that creates the most offspring. In a resource poor area, people become more altruistic, friendly, and resource managing, because that is what keeps them living long enough to produce offspring. These changes happen both culturally and genetically, as both nature and nurture decide how your life plays out.

Now, in the resource rich warm Equatorial areas, we see blacks. In the resource poor subarctic Europe, we see whites. Consider stereotypes, statistics, and historical actions with the theory I described, and tell me there are not likely behavioral differences in races.
>>
>>55510978
Europe was never isolated. Shit ton of shit came from the East, important stuff like paper too.
>>
>>55510978
Why does this post refer only to Europe and China?

India and Middle East/West Asia also had great civilizations.
>>
File: 1393257525284.jpg (308 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1393257525284.jpg
308 KB, 900x600
>>55510847
>mfw the bimonthly GG&S thread is weeks late

Oy vey, did they cut your guys' wages or what?
>>
this is literally the history version of The Secretâ„¢

but hey u tried
>>
>>55515123
Well The Mamluks/Turks kind of Destroyed Islamic Unity by their ethnic nationalism
The The Middle East Moght have recovered the Mongols destroying them if the Mamluks and Ottomans didn't take over
>>
File: Carl-G.-Jung6-257x300.jpg (23 KB, 257x300) Image search: [Google]
Carl-G.-Jung6-257x300.jpg
23 KB, 257x300
>>55521369
The Secret is actually real though
>>
>>55510847
The Brazilian natives had everything,plenty of food (so much food that they didn't even had to plant it),plenty of water a good weather and yet when the europeans came here they were obliterated because they had no idea what powder was,they just used their shitty bows and shitty wooden spears.Your argument is invalid.
>>
File: indio.jpg (68 KB, 597x336) Image search: [Google]
indio.jpg
68 KB, 597x336
>>55521874
Pic kinda related
>>
>>55520801
Why does OP only refer to Europe?
>>
>OP hasn't posted once in thread
>>
>>55513533
Because of the white man's oppression obviously. Odd that a Jew would write a book about white people being "not really that great, they just got lucky with their starting location" like life really is just a game of Civilization. Which also goes against the narrative of arabs formerly being the most educated people and whites being dumb smelly goat fuckers.
>>
>>55520681
Yes, but neither was sub Saharan Africa, the Sahara wasn't that of barrier. There was egypt, which was a bridge, taking culture from the ME to SSA thanks to the Nile. There were plenty of black civs in the south of egypt like Somalians and Ethiopians which treated too within the Indian ocean. The muslims basically created a whole net of trading through the sahara (tuaregs) that spawned for example the mali empire. Which had as an important activity capturing and selling black barbarians from the southern most parts as slaves.
About climate and shit, there were civilizations in the middle of the amazon rain forest when the Portuguese arrived here, a rain forest is the most fucked up place to build a civilization.
>>
>>55514476
As a geneticist, I can assure you that you're 100% wrong.
>>
>>55521874
Tbh the only Amerindian Civilization that had any(REALLY small) chance of not being conquered by the Europeans were the Inca assuming that they had immunity to the diseases, Even then They would eventually end up being a Vassal state for a European power
>>
>>55521874
Actually, the portuguese had a hard time with the Indians because there were a large quantity of them. In military terms numbers were quite signification till the invention of automatic weapons and nukes. (imagine some tenths of whites armed with primitive gunpowder guns and plate amor vs thousand of indians). They still are to a lesser extent, the US don't just BTFO the middle east because it can't really occupy all that land(US has some moments of mental retardation which din't help either). If the portuguese made more white babies over europe, building an empire would be piece of cake like it was for the british.
>>
>>55520383
So this is why blacks are always described as being so altruistic, friendly and resource managing.
>>
>>55523262
That's true the Aztecs were really easy to topple, because they kept a bunch of subjects under loose control to perpetuate war ,so they could feed their human sacrifices.

Pizarro got lucky the incas were in crisis and a civil war.
>>
>Africa has around 600 million hectares of uncultivated arable land, roughly 60 percent of the global total.

and yet they rely on welfare to feed people.

http://globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/06/how-africa-could-feed-the-world/
>>
>>55523342
Yep,just because of the numbers because the Indians didn't have warfare tatics
>>
>>55523262
You say that but tribes like the Comanche and Apache held out for way longer than the Incas. Even when Spain and then Mexico "claimed" that land as part of their empires, it never was at any time. It took dozens of wars prosecuted by a 19th century military power to finally subdue those Southwestern tribes.
>>
>>55523594
Mainly due to the corruption is most African Countries.
>>
>>55524274
The spanish just used the structures that already existed in the aztec and inca empires. Barbarians like north american tribes are difficult to civilize because they are decentralized. It gets even harder if you give them your technology (horses, guns) like happened in north america.
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.