[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you know who guy is? He was the guy who introduced the filthy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Sake_Dean_Mahomed.jpg (82 KB, 394x492) Image search: [Google]
Sake_Dean_Mahomed.jpg
82 KB, 394x492
Do you know who guy is?

He was the guy who introduced the filthy Europoors to shampoo, and he was a Muslim
>>
>PoC getting this desperate to claim they invented something

its shampoo
>>
>>55510676
How comes he's dressed like a white man?
>>
>>55511015
To convince the filthy fucks to start using shampoo
>>
>>55510676
>Europoors
pic related

Muslims clean their shit with their bare hands BTW.
>>
>>55510676
Shampoo was brought by the english from india. It's a shame because the scalp gets addicted to it and you can't produce natural oils any more.
>>
>>55511299
Get you tongue out of Europe's ass Hue. You guys are as bad as Africa on your map
>>
>>55510676
>muslim
Soap was first discovered in the Indian river Ganges. Ironically that same river is now one of the most polluted ones on earth.
>>
>>55511299
>Muslims clean their shit with their bare hands BTW

No surprise Brazil can't into basic hygiene. Muslims wash their ass more often than you wash your face
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Istinja
>>
File: 1436944199665.jpg (75 KB, 608x567) Image search: [Google]
1436944199665.jpg
75 KB, 608x567
>>55510676
It's like Op, never knew that Europeans regularly bathed as they were heavily influenced by the Romans who came before them. It's like OP, never knew that the only reason bathing stopped becoming a regular activity in Europe ,was due to plague and the Roman Catholic Church saying bathing was a perversion of the body.

Niggers didn't teach Europeans to bathe. If that was the case, the individuals in Africa would have a great bathing culture. And to be honest, Family; when I look at Africa, I see quite the contrary. But I guess you can't really blame your educational system (it's not that bad), you only have yourself to blame for your idiocy, OP.
>>
>>55511866
>Niggers
Did I credit niggers for teaching Europeans how to shampoo? Don't be so god damned thick
>>
>>55510676
>He was the guy who introduced the filthy Europoors to shampoo, and he was a Muslim

Is Shampoo the name of his rap album?
>>
>>55510676
>He was the guy who introduced the filthy Europoors to shampoo, and he was a Muslim

THIS IS A LIE
>>
>>55511299
>Muslims clean their shit with their bare hands BTW.

[citation needed]

Indians do it because they're third world as fuck and don't have access to toilet paper.

But a hue monkey wouldn't know that.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.