[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1447221484952.jpg (36 KB, 599x476) Image search: [Google]
1447221484952.jpg
36 KB, 599x476
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/259915-trump-mizzou-protests-are-disgusting
>>
>>55510402
It's amazing how few politicians are willing to admit this.
>>
Balls of steel!
>>
>>55510402
He could have at least give some reasons or explanation of his opinion
>>
>>55510652
Why?
>>
>>55510652
Common sense.
>>
Trump needs to be the anti-SJW candidate now, it'd really broaden his support within the republican base. And disaffected millenials not part of the shit-show SJW's are turning america into.
>>
>>55510690
Isn't the whole point of the interview is to know him more?

>>55510714
That reason is as vague as 'IT IS 2015, COME ON!' desu senpai
>>
It's bullshit.

It's all engineered by a small handful of white cultural marxists and black bigots who just want to see whites brought to our knees to a black master so they can completely take over the civilziation they've been nothing but a net liability to.
>>
>>55510652
>b-but he's just saying stuff for no r-reason! racist bigot!
Take a look at the demands being made. Then take a look at how quickly the uni president and the chancellor bent over and took it up the bum.

In other words, trouble came and they scurried away like rats. These are not the people you want responsible for the welfare (ha!) of thousands of students.

Reason enough for me.
>>
>>55511181
I never said anything about the whole affair, why would you even think that? I just found it odd that he gave his disapproval but never really go into detail about it
>>
>>55511340
He should have, if that was the main subject of the interview.

But it wasn't. It was a side question that cropped up right at the end of an interview about bigger topics, and the interviewer quickly moved on.
>>
>>55510873
one of the protestors has ties to commie chicago and rahm emanuel
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.