[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do trumpfags always jump in to save Trump's ass aft
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: crazy.jpg (32 KB, 592x195) Image search: [Google]
crazy.jpg
32 KB, 592x195
Why do trumpfags always jump in to save Trump's ass after he spout his BS, spinning what he says to make him look like he know what the fuck he is talking about?

https://theintercept.com/2015/11/11/trump-was-right-about-tpp-benefitting-china/

>But Trump never suggested that China was part of the TPP, only that the country would “come in, as they always do, through the back door” of the agreement. And he was right.

Let's be honest, Trump has no idea what the TPP is all about. All he knows is MUH DEFICIT, MUH JOBS GONE, everyone is ripping us, bad deals, blah blah blah, and he tries to insert his 4 or 5 speeches into every question he is asked.

If you think Trump's response was smart and out-of-the-box thinking, as if he had some inside information about all the repercussions of the TPP, or even the Iran deal, you are fucking delusional.
>>
>>55509442
But did Karl Rove not spend that much money?

Cause if Trump if factually right about that he's got every right to talk shit
>>
Implying we should listen to Karl Rove.

OP do you realize the traitor that even tried going against Trump???

This guy helped the Bush administration lie their asses through the whole Iraq War ordeal and constantly saying that we are always ready to go to war.

Personally I hope Rove rots in hell and I'm voting for Trump to piss him off.

Thank you.
>>
>>55509442
>Why

Because the spin on the story is so often bullshit and out of context.

You can't get on someone's ass for saying something they didn't say. Why are you defending stuff like that?
>>
Because everytime a tryhard like you posts here trying to make him look stupid, you simply misunderstood what he was saying, Trump was correct, and you end up looking like a jackass. Just stop trying. You can't stump him. Better people than you have tried and all failed. He's going to be our next president and there isn't anything you can do about it.
>>
>>55509442
But Brazil.

I just works!
>>
File: shithole.jpg (16 KB, 436x141) Image search: [Google]
shithole.jpg
16 KB, 436x141
This place is such a shithole before 5pm when all the kiddie's parents finally come home and make them get off of the computer
>>
>>55509703
Of course I can't stump trump, he stumps himself.
And he is starting to stump himself even more now that he decided to go soft on other candidates. All he has going for himself from the start was being this entertaining big mouth spouting a lot of nonsense. People enjoy that, and the dumb side of Murica loves it.
But by getting comfortable in the first position in the polls he thinks he can just tone it down and keep the current boat speed until nomination day. But he is wrong because he can't compete with other candidates on political grounds. He is going to be eaten alive, and this started to show on the last debate. Most of the time he looked like this big fat old stiff ignorant douche that had no idea what he was talking about, and was trying to appear relevant on the issues by speaking loud and repeating his buzzwords three times in a row.
Trump was having success on the polls by being this huge ironical candidate, but as he tries to be less ironical and more of a serious contender, we will realize how silly and weak his positions are and that he has no chance whatsoever to get the nomination.
You can't just bully, scream, insult and spout big words with no weight, into being a candidate for presidency. It's the begging of the end, just pay attention to it.
>>
>>55509442
Let's be honest.

Trump forgot today more about international trade than you'll ever know.
>>
File: brazillian holocaust.webm (3 MB, 1012x568) Image search: [Google]
brazillian holocaust.webm
3 MB, 1012x568
>>55509442
If you look at campaign speeches for insight towards the candidates, you're a fucking retard.

7 - 1 faggot
>>
>>55510996
>canada
>basically a non-country
>poo in the loo
who cares?
>>
>>55509442
Because hiring an army of shills to work for him is the only way he doesn't appear as a lunatic.
>>
>>55509442
Leaders don't need to know technical things, they just need to be able to lead. They have experts and staff to learn technical things and make suggestions and give summaries. I doubt Trump would have the time to read 30,000 pages of the document.

If someone told him that TPP will help China he and turn around and say that. In this case he was 100% correct that China will benefit from the TPP.
>>
>>55511151
This.
>>
>>55510996
Lol that's the best webm. Fukken saved.
>>
>>55510996
>goals and reactions in random order
faggy
>>
File: TRUMP.jpg (170 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP.jpg
170 KB, 1600x900
>>55509442
I would rather have a president who is unwavering and strong on one issue than someone who's some bells and whistles C U C K

Seriously, even if all Trump does is build a wall and play golf for 8 years it would be better than Obama
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.