[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is Trump still popular on here? Is /pol/ mostly underage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1428359932426.gif (2 MB, 330x166) Image search: [Google]
1428359932426.gif
2 MB, 330x166
How is Trump still popular on here?

Is /pol/ mostly underage or just incredibly naive? I can't believe how easily swayed the vast majority of you are by paid shills posting memes on this website and the simply epic quotes of a media savvy reality TV star.

Trump's campaign has zero substance. He's regurgitating the same tired shit over and over. Even John "Ill take the convertible Sebring" Kasich stumped him in the debate. Do you really think he's gonna send out a gestapo to deport 11 million people? Do you really think people making under 25k a year are gonna send the IRS an official document that says "I WIN"?

Do you actually want 8 years of Hillary? Trump has zero chance in a general election. His insane rhetoric is not gonna play in swing states. Florida is gonna be huge and they have a huge hispanic population who will vote for anybody over Trump. It's clear as day that Lil Rand and Rubio have been the smartest guys in the room in every debate. Either one of them will play better to the more moderate base you need to win a general.

This Trump meme is pathetic. You're pathetic.
>>
>>55509317
politics is about entertainment,

Trump is a better entertainer than the rest of the field by far
>>
>>55509317
Spic detected.

Look, Paco, stop trying to intimidate white American voters into selecting candidates that are weak on immigration "or else." We know you're full of shit.
>>
>>55509317

you are the shill faggot

I'm traveling to USA to make sure America doesn't get another dynastic globalist bank puppet like shillary or jeb for president
>>
File: 1440623221878.png (595 KB, 680x620) Image search: [Google]
1440623221878.png
595 KB, 680x620
>>55509317

Welp, that settles that. Glad you were here to sort this out before we all made a huge mistake.
>>
>>55509317

>How is Trump still popular on here?

They have to choose either between him or the following:-
1- A Jew. It's not as if like you guys need anything else that makes you more of a puppet for Israel
2-A Nigger who claims the pyramids were for fucking grain storage
3-A woman who will probably turn the USA in Germany 2.0
>>
>>55509393

Maybe if you're an impressionable retard like the edgelords of /pol/.

Is Hillary entertaining? She has a huge lead in the primaries and would steamroll Trump in a general if it happened today.

>>55509468
Low IQ middle american detected. If you want Hillary in office for 8 years, continue supporting your meme candidate. The Democrats thank you.
>>
>>55509592
women, dooming the world again
>>
>>55509317
Trump is a winner. Ever other candidate is literally a try hard nerd or a fucking pyschopath. None of those nobodies will beat Hillary or Sanders. Only Trump can win. Literally nobody who is voting repbulican gives a shit about any of them except Trump. No one these days cares about actual politics. Just who can meme better. Sanders is Reddit's choice of meme. Hillary is Tumblr/Facebook. Trump is everyone else along with 4chan. Trump is the thinking man's candidate. Sorry but no matter how bad you want Rand to be the big meme again, it ain't gonna happen. He blew it the second he tried to step up to Trump and came up short. Kek.
>>
>>55509592
Everybody but Trump basically IS Hillary. They are all bought out politicians that want to keep the Mexican floodgate open. Hillary = Rubio = Bush = Bernie. The same candidate in the end, because no matter what other policies they promote, the spic horde will undo it. It's what spics do. They destroy.
>>
>>55509317
relax, he's just a meme candidate
>>
I plan on voting for the Connecticut aristocrat Hunter Hearst Helmsley tbqh familia
>>
>>55509317
>Trump's campaign has zero substance. He's regurgitating the same tired shit over and over.

As compared to whom?

You are the child and this must be your first election.
>>
>>55509317
lol. try harder
>>
>>55509317
>Trump's campaign has zero substance
Right, those policy paper you havent read mean nothing

Yes, we can deport 11 million and that "gestapo" is called I.C.E.

Florida's Hispanic population is overwhelmingly Cuban and Puerto Rican, neither of which are here illegally and neither like Mexicans.

Finally, Trump is going to drag Hillary through so much mud she'll be unrecognizable by the end of it all.
>>
>>55509317
Tax policy sound.
Trade policy sound.
Theme "Make America Great Again" resoundingly sound.
Domestic policy sound.
Border Wall sound.
Sovereign America sound.

I can hardly wait for you Hillary shills to get BTFO.
>>
>>55509317
>Rubio
>Smart

He's a good goy

I'm sure Ben Shapiro would agree
>>
>>55509563
In his own wordsTrump is the ONLY candidate who can save Israel. There is no bigger ally to the Jewish people than Trump.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.