[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh boy, here we go again.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5T BtiRsDGs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: whore.jpg (72 KB, 847x432) Image search: [Google]
whore.jpg
72 KB, 847x432
Oh boy, here we go again..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5TBtiRsDGs
>>
englisj
>>
where are they staying? do they have them in amsterdam?
>>
>>55509343

it is english dipshit, forward 10 seconds...
>>
>>55509256
that's fake nazi shit with actors
>>
>>55509256
translation? i don't understand arabic
>>
>>55509496
she speaks english
>>
Lol who told them they would be given everything they need once they set foot in Europe? How do you think homeless people live in Europe? They're essentially homeless wanderers "in search of a better life".

"in search of a better life". Where exactly do you plan on finding that? The better life store? Is it going to be handed out for free?
Is there no effort required on their part?
Can they not do some odd jobs to earn some money if they really need curried goat kebabs that badly?
These people have no sense of self-responsibility. Then you wonder why their countries are shitholes... They don't do anything. They don't work or build. They expect someone else to do everything for them.
Welcome to reality shitskins. Now GTFO.
>>
>>55509256
Fuck! Syrian hipsters, the world is over.
>>
>that attitude
>that mannerism

She already looks integrated desu.
>>
>>55509538

Just get a job?
Get a job?
Okay, I'll just strap on my job helmet, and get in to my job cannon
AND FIRE OFF INTO JOB LAND WHERE JOBS GROW ON JOBEES.
>>
>>55509256

The entitlement! EUROPE DOESN'T OWE YOU SHIT YOU FUCKS!

You want Euros? You want good food? GET A JOB!
>>
I'm all for calling out the shit behavior of the refugees but you retards don't actually believe this is legit, right?
You do understand that this is fake?
>>
you would think that people who run away from war would be grateful just to have somewhere warm to sleep and enough food to eat. this just proves most people that are immigrating now are just middle/low class citizens in their own country that decided to head to EU because our leaders more than welcome them to come here in a chance to get a better life.
>>
>>55509698
Why would it be fake and what purpose would that serve. This makes very clear to the average Dutchman that these people are entiteled cunts.
>>
What a disgusting monkey-like language
>>
>>55509256
>"maybe we should go back our country"
Yes you should now fuck off
>>
>>55509766
this desu
>>
File: 28854_gal.jpg (67 KB, 600x390) Image search: [Google]
28854_gal.jpg
67 KB, 600x390
>>55509256
'Murrica invades Europe when, senpai?
>>
>>55509256
Shes pretty wouldn't mine seeing a few hundred of her coming over
>>55509623
This all she needs now is a smart phone and to write a yelp review.
>>
>>55509256
Thank you based VVD
>>
I thought they were running from imminent war and persecution
>>
>all those comments

DE MENSEN WORDEN WAKKER
>>
>>55509256
This looks fake as piss, more like a parody. Still good though, good way of showing how ridiculous the refugees look.
>>
Kek In my city. Everybody is making fun of them.
>>55509256
Check out the redpill facebook comments and all the butthurt muslims replying to them
https://www. aids book.com/skoften/posts/1314159401943294
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.