[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Euro shitskins general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: photo_verybig_119359.jpg (95 KB, 500x361) Image search: [Google]
photo_verybig_119359.jpg
95 KB, 500x361
>be me
>live in Bucharest
>see arab refugee roaming the streets
>see gypsy approaching the arab refugee
>dă şi mie un leu să te ajute dumnezeu
>refugee doesn't understand him
>gypo takes offense
>gypo pushes shitskin
>uncivilised shitskin actually hits him
>mfw somebody has the balls to hit back gypsy
>fight breaks loose
>3 people are spectating
>one guy asks me why they are fighting
>tell him why
>mfw he asks me which one is the gypsy and which one is the arab since they both look the same

Why was this country doomed with this species?

bonus link on gypsy elderly care:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zfe7B1Fyp0

bonus link on how gypsies bathe:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fB8g1TetJeo
>>
File: xyeBmQt.jpg (64 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
xyeBmQt.jpg
64 KB, 960x720
Poor Romania

That 2nd video tho.
>>
>>55508636
And if that is not bad enough, Mongols still ravage this country...
>>
thread already dead...
>>
>>55508974

Sorry, it's my fault. Everytime I post in any thread it suddenly dies.
>>
>>55508636
Dude that pic must make you proud as fuck to be polish
>>
>>55509204

It would, if I ddin't have to work 3 times as long to buy anything of western origin.
>>
>>55508503
That's what you get for living in a shithole like Bucharest.
>>
>>55509146
iktfb
>>
>>55508503
What happened to the country which gave us Codreanu :(
>>
>dă şi mie un leu să te ajute dumnezeu

I actually know what that means.

Fuck gypsies, fuck the illegals in equal measure.
>>
>>55508503
The country was already doomed with the robber baron parasites that trashed the whole economy with their mafia like organization and their demented incompetence.
We have the lowest standards of living in the EU and the country started after 1990 with 0 debt and everything owned by the people/government. And now we have 37% out of GDP debt and huge poverty.
>>
>>55508744
How? You don't have a border to Finland.
>>
File: 1443115373883.jpg (93 KB, 800x576) Image search: [Google]
1443115373883.jpg
93 KB, 800x576
>>55508503
>>mfw he asks me which one is the gypsy and which one is the arab since they both look the same
al-qeqq
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.