[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF is the deal with Utah?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 14
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 640x427
My work sends me to SLC every few months and I always have an overwhelmingly good experience.

It's beautiful here, very white, feels extremely safe, gun friendly, cheap, lots of outdoor activities, and the nicest people I have ever met. My Uber driver dreaming offered me his phone number in case I had questions about skiing. Shit like that happens all the time.

Is it really as based as it seems? I grew up being taught that Mormons were backwards and weird, but it seems like they built a fucking utopia.
>>
Also dreaming? Fucking retard autocorrect. I wrote *freaking
>>
>>55508424

Joseph smith conned a bunch of super white and nice gullible people. Now he's dead and they're left.
>>
>>55508507

Do you live here?
>>
>>55508507
A lot of the people who just believe mormonism up front without taking an in-depth look are probably not the smartest. Imagine if the stupid among the mormons had been non-religious, they'd probably be trashy people. Mormonism is preferable.
>>
It's some nice land for sure
It might be more of a challenge to get your hands on any caffeinated or alcoholic drinks though
>>
>>55508424
I have the same experience with them, great people
>>
>>55508818
I drink coffee nonstop here. It's served everywhere.

Lots of beer too.
>>
>>55508424
Was on vacation a few years ago and i was in utah for about a day before heading out
Ill admit, salt lake city is a pretty nice city. For the short time i was there, i wouldnt mind going back there for a visit
>>
Their religion is bat shit but they raise good families. Raise good girls too.
>>
Shhh... Don't tell anyone we're not ready for enrichment.

BYU is the highest capita of virgin (19-23) year old girls in the world
>>
>>55508424
religion is incompatable with modernity because it is a form of delusional thinking that does not advance mankind. However, it is a fact that many religious people are very nice people, trustworthy, decent, kind, and pleasant. Also Utah and a handful of other places too, aren't yet ruined by the SJW, angry lesbian feminists, jews, spics, mudslimes, and niggers. So for the next generation SLC might be a place to go for civil and polite society. Only mormons are a tight click and if not one expect to be excluded and passed over. So like everything else it's a mix of good and bad features. I would love to move there and I am a white highly educated urban medfag atheist and vegan. You know, you make your world wherever you go according to the behavior and values you bring to it to a large extent. This means you can be the person you want to be even if not in the "perfect" place. The perfect place may not exist. So we choose our priorities. Speaking only for myself, I've just about had it with the east cost of US. There's some merit to change and new adventures for their own sake too. But there's no geo-fix to what ails most of us.
>>
>>55508969
Couldn't you just fake being Mormon for networking and social purposes. You're atheist so it's not like you have a god to anger.
>>
>>55508740

Nope, I just know too much about Mormons and religion. They share a lot in common with Islam in that their profit is part of a trinity of prophets. Each using Jesus and Moses in name as much as their own. With each having come in contact with an angel giving them prophecy.

He got thrown out of the north-east and begun to move out west into the new world. After he died Salt Lake was actually founded by one of his successors Brigham Young. They have an entire different 'history' because they fought wars with the American government over land and even the state of Utah.

They lost of course and eventually went mainstream American. Dropped the polygamy which drove the new "Fundelamnist Mormons" into remote locations and oddly enough into large parts of Mexico. The modern church has since tried to place emphasise more on their ties to Christianity.
>>
>>55508969
Mormonism is a very new religion, it will hold its own.

Islam and Christianity run into more and more trouble because they are so aged.
>>
>>55508810

Yeah, probably but only because it's now just too big to be a cult. You get can control people so easily as you main stream so in a way maybe it's a curse and a blessing.
>>
>>55508424
>overwhelmingly good experience
> the nicest people

My dad went there, and he was really confused.
He said that the people were so nice to him, he was thinking that they thought he was a celebrity or something.
He was just passing thru, now he plans on going there for an extended stay.

I told him all I know about SLC is that they are Mormons, his only comment "Mormons are fucking nice!"
>>
>>55509291

You can't control people as easily*
>>
File: 1441983350425.png (2 MB, 1223x749) Image search: [Google]
1441983350425.png
2 MB, 1223x749
>Mormonism is anti-degenerate
>Mormonism supports strong families, and demands the family structure be strong
>They all look weird and everyone hates them for being polygamists
did i miss anything
>>
>>55508969
Religion is incompatible with modernity? Oh well, guess we will have to destroy modernity then....
>>
>>55508424
Lived in Utah for a few of my adult years. One of the best places to live west of the Mississippi.

Would consider moving there again sometime.
>>
>>55508810

Its a money thing. They are hoarding money for each other. Im serious. No taxes.
>>
who wants to tell OP that SLC is only 35% Mormon
>>
>>55508424
utah is awesome so is colorado
>>
Gods country anon
>>
That area is beautiful, but consider it an oasis surrounded by deadly deserts/salt flats, reconquista territory and uncrossable mountain peaks. Hardly sustainable post collapse and according to some predictions possibly submerged. Hue, hue, hue...
>>
I grew up between Provo and SLC.
As a non-Mormon it was complete hell.
Living downtown Salt lake probably wouldn't be too bad.
Still I'm very happy to be out of that shithole.
>>
>>55508962
they actually do anal to save their virginity. it's pretty cool
>>
>>55509762
>As a non-Mormon it was complete hell

how so?
>>
>>55508424
Dude guys listen please we are the best church and the most true. We hold the keys for the gospel and the book of Mormon will testify to you of this truth.
>>
>>55509762
Yeah, clandestine shit... Bruh.

Not to mention that huge NSA data mining facility is located not far from there.
>>
>>55509850
Constantly being picked at for not being mormon, seeing their delusional faces everyday will kill your soul
>>
>>55509818
Kek this isn't an evangelical church anon. Mormon women literally don't have sex until marraige. Period.
>>
Mormons are fucking backwards and weird. Their strange cult is among the most retarded things any rational person on earth actually believes. When you truly get into the religion itself and how it came ot be it's patently obvious it's a fucking ridiculous group of people that do not deserve to be taken seriously

But Utah is amazing, and the cult that runs it is very nice and accepting o other people inhabiting their land, so I have no problem with it

Mormons are fucking nutjobs but at least they don't try to go after free speech or stop gays from living in their neighborhoods. Mormons are much better toward gays than most Protestants actually
>>
>>55510064
I grew up in Utah dude, trust me I got plenty of BYU girls to spread dem cheeks
>>
Utah has such a high suicide rate that the state alone falls within the top 15 of countries with highest suicide rates. Places like Nunavut, Greenland, and Iceland get shit for high suicide rates but they don't even come close to Utah.

Think about that. There's a reason why all those white niggas be killing themselves n shit. For the record, I want to kill myself right now because of the tremendous amount of tooth pain I have. Please send Novocaine.
>>
>>55510064
Good thing I'm already married.
>>
Salt Lake City is being filled up with shitskins, but everywhere else in the state is still pretty nice.
>>
>>55510141
What's the point in getting married at this time? Nothing changes whatsoever in your relationship. It's not like you need government approval to love your wife. If you live together long enough, you will get tax benefits via common law marriage anyway.

Unless you're having kids, I don't understand the point. Your girl is just going to cheat on you or when you're 50, she's going to come out as a lesbian and decide that licking pussy and fulfilling her menopausal sexual urges are more important than growing old with you and staying together for the sake of your beautiful children whom you raised together.
>>
>>55510139
also all the women are usually hooked on prescription drugs or on a shit ton of anti-depressants.
>>
>>55510064
>lives in a fantasy
Mormon girls have and do fuck before marriage you cum guzzling nigger. I use to go with my grandparents to church and there was two 15 year olds fucking and parents caught them after a while. The dudes dad read all the messages he had sent the girl and their sexting. Another girl fucked a dude while in Jr high, know of a few dude who use drugs, a few I remember came out as fags including a return missionary.
Overall they can be nice people but the fact that a good portion of them try to sell their ideology as fact is fucking annoying. The stuck up ones really piss you off and some of the shit you hear some say is fucking arogant as hell and annoying.
Things I hate hearing;
>we just don't fully understand at this time
>was a different time period
>it was okay then but now they have told us it is no longer needed
>the past doesn't matter anon
>>
>>55510279
That's the worst. They aren't getting railed and slapped around hard enough by the fake-smiley dudes.

During the collapse all the people on anti-psychotics will lose their shit and be dangerous to be around.
>>
Please don't make Salt Lake City popular.

It always seemed like the coziest city in all of America.
>>
>>55508894
>>55508818
Salt Lake is the least Mormon part of Utah. The Mormons still run shit, but there's a large and growing non-mormon population
>>
>>55510251
We're already married and she's really loyal and traditional. She has literally dropped contact with female friends for cheating on their spouses, she thinks it's the most degenerate thing. Also redpilled as fuck.

Wait... Did you even mean to respond to me? I never talked about getting married.
>>
>>55508424

They're very nice cultists. You wouldn't ever see the vicious side of them unless you joined their cult, then left, then talked about it.
>>
>>55509526
Wouldn't be surprised, since you guys cut taxes for churches in some states.
>>
>>55510381
>They aren't getting railed and slapped around hard enough by the fake-smiley dudes.
haha, I lost my shit at that comment
>>
>>55508424
Yeah the people in SLC are great, been there several times for business. Good skiing too.
>>
>>55510461
Holy fuck I know those guys, the one on the right is Dalin. I hit that dude in 6th grade.
>>
>>55510135
Shill away. You did not grow up in Utah.
>>
>>55510501
haha yes, they are fucking faggots from Arizona. Their Father Milton actually molested the fuck out of them as kids.
>>
>>55510534
Shut up fag. Go back to playing Harry Potter chess in your room.
>>
>>55510566
Are you serious? They were actually molested really? Holy fuck! Was there dad a member?
>>
File: pace family.jpg (126 KB, 550x770) Image search: [Google]
pace family.jpg
126 KB, 550x770
>>55510566
>>55510501
>>
File: Untitled.png (15 KB, 724x236) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
15 KB, 724x236
>>55510430
>Good thing I'm already married.
>>
>>55510247
Holy shit this. Being half beaner and born here I can tell you that a lot of Cali spics are moving into the neighbourhoods of Rose Park, Glendale, West Valley, and Kearns. Stick to the east side of the valley, avoid South Salt Lake though every fucking immigrant the state got they dumped there, and you will love your stay in in the Valley.
>>
>>55510349
You're fucking retarded. True Mormons don't do that. Come to Davis county sometime or anywhere away from SLC and you'll see how society is actually run under the Church. Mormon girls are pure.
>>
They're a bunch of goofballs that want to institute a theological oligarchy on earth and assimilate us into the intergalactic Mormon empire with the other Mormon ruled planets across the galaxy

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6udew9axmdM
>>
>>55510608
they are all members. Most Mormons are fucked up in reality, but they hide it with smiles
>>
I don't know, I've been to Utah and I've seen that too but the whole region seems that way.

> jaywalk in Boise
> driver doesn't just stop but waves and smiles
> see a pretty scene on the road to Cheyenne
> rancher stops to chat with us and invites us back to his house for lunch
> eating breakfast of incredibly cheap bisquits and gravy in Montana
> waitress calls me "sugar" and helps her daughter with homework in a nearby booth when things get slow

It's like someone took the best part of civilization in the '50s and saved it somewhere it could survive, but only if we left it alone.
>>
>>55510614
Why does that seem so cringe worthy?
>>
>>55508424
I had the exact opposite experience.
>everyone stares creepily
>weird vibes everywhere
>walk past the temple and people are basically chanting "one of us, one of us."
>everyone's a terrible driver
>everyone is rude
>niggers trying to sell me cologne in every single parking lot
Fuck that place
>>
>>55510675
Sounds pretty bitchin tho

Like 40k
>>
>>55510660
>hur we da pure
Shut up faggot, you probably think bishops never jerk off. Go fuck yourself you delusional cunt.
>>
File: milton.jpg (18 KB, 126x206) Image search: [Google]
milton.jpg
18 KB, 126x206
>>55510699
Because they are Mormons that all got molested/raped by the bald fag in the middle.
>>
>>55510139
>I want to kill myself right now because of the tremendous amount of tooth pain I have. Please send Novocaine.

White people are so soft
>>
>>55510702
haha, this guy gets it.
Weird vibes is the only way to describe it.
>>
>>55510689
Yeah I learned of some pretty fucked up members. My grandparents are normal and some of my friends families. Was a family where the dad used the book of Mormon to get his daughters to marry only white dudes like no other blood in them. Dude also beat his wife and kids and spent his time blabbering about the constitution and muh democracrap.
>>
>>55510766
Did it make the news? You live in AZ?
>>
>>55510699
It's cringey because the mom didn't kek him with niggers and they didn't adopt any retard chink women
>>
>>55510726
Yeah, except with going planet to planet with battalions of warriors equipped with copies of the Book of Mormon rather than chainswords
>>
>>55510777
Nigga you don't understand. I've had this for years. Dentists I've been to can't find the problem. It's tremendous pain nonstop every single day and eating food causes so much misery that I haven't been able to enjoy a meal in years, even when I get my favorite treats.

I seen countless people every day come to the hospital for Percocet for the most minor tooth issues and I've never stooped to their level. Cut me some slack. I don't even take Tylenol.
>>
Non Mormon in SLC here. Really like it except for the air during January and February.
>>
>>55510796
It's because their religious rituals put them in a trance
>>
>>55510892
the air?
>>
>>55510855
>Did it make the news? You live in AZ?
no, He is my uncle and they are my cousins. Its a skeletons in the closet kind of deal.He threatened to kill my grandma after she found out.
No i used to live in Mesa though.
I used to live in
>>
>>55510892
The air during January and February is brutal everywhere unless you live near the equator. Get a humidifier and turn it on when you sleep.
>>
I feel like mormons are the white version of the jews. Ethnic supremacists under guise of religion. Would be pretty cool if I'm right. White nationalism needs to be hidden and symbolic these days.
>>
>>55508424
>utopia
Because white people not because Mormons.

Mormons could easily become the next Muslims, their religions came about the same way.
>>
>>55508943
>raise good girls
I'm sure their fathers feel that way.
>>
>>55510968
Ah shit, I remember going to the same building where they had church. He wasn't in my ward but I remember him from school. Dude was a faggot in elementary, was messing with me one day so I punched him in the chest twice and he walked away with his two butt buddies.
>>
>>55510924
>>55510989
He's talking about the inversion. The valley is a bowl and the cold air traps all the pollution inside with no escape. Parts of winter you can barely see the mountains because the smog is so bad.
>>
>>55509983
One of us!

One of us!
>>
>>55511109
that is crazy man, if you ever see the faggot again make sure to bring up how he was raped.
I fucking hate the him and his faggot brothers.
>>
>>55511030
No, they have simply corrupted original Aryan religions into unrecognizable piles of fraud much like the kikes.
>>
>>55511157
gabba gabbba hey
>>
>>55511030
Watch
>>55510675
Their initiation handshake is literally called the patriarchal grip. Mormonism is literally the white male patriarchy
>>
>>55511177
Yeah never have seen him again, after that the dude never messed or talked with me again. Probably moved out of the state to be honest. We're you lds?
>>
>>55511123
That sucks. On the other hand, at least you can always get away.

I've lived on the east coast my entire life. You guys don't know how lucky you are to live out in the west, especially near mountains. Whenever I travel west or farther north, I always see all these beautiful mountains and valleys and I always wonder if people get the urge to just climb them some days.

Growing up would've been much cooler if I could just go climb a mountain after school and watch the town from my hammock while masturbating to the thought of hot girls that I would never have a chance with.
>>
I went there in the early 90's and I was walking down the street smoking a shit end and some teenagers came up to me and asked if it was a joint and I said no and they called me a liar and one guy pushed me and as he did that I fed him a few shots, and he started crying and they said they were going to all the cops and I told them to go ahead, and walked away.

I have been all over the world, and that was by far the dumbest random encounter I've ever had with a street gang, or whatever it was they were supposed to be.

Hooked up with only one women there, She wanted to watch me beat off. It's this persistent thing with American women, I don't know what the fuck it's about. Nothing atypical about her or the situation, for America at least.

The only bars I went to were old timer dive bars full of vets, so no comment on the nightlife, if one exists.

Other then that, it was boring as shit and I quickly learned to turn right back around and leave if I walked into a restaurant and saw more old people then young people. But it was fine otherwise, almost like a Canadian prairie town, very clean for the most part.

It might be alright place to live if you like things slow. Me, I would not appreciate the climate for longer the a visit, but millage on that varies.
>>
>>55511192
You know that the Germans appropriated the concept of the Aryan race and applied it to themselves from the Assyrians right? Syria is literally the land of the Aryans
>>
>>55511320
>I have been all over the world, and that was by far the dumbest random encounter I've ever had with a street gang, or whatever it was they were supposed to be.

Idk but I had a chuckle at that. I just imagined you sitting in a room afterwards smoking a cigarette and thinking "that has to be the dumbest thing I've encountered in the fucking world so far".
>>
File: Tehran.original.18695.jpg (170 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Tehran.original.18695.jpg
170 KB, 1024x768
>>55508424
Looks like Tehran.
>>
>>55511320
Yo if I move to Canada can you hook me up with some smooth Canadian pussy? I'm super ugly but hook a brother up please.
>>
>>55508424
Its just jews trying to bring white people down.

Kill all the jews.

Also you have some good USFIV-players from there like 801Strider. I have no idea how that happened, though.
>>
>>55511358
The entire world used to be white and Aryan, the Assyrians, Sumerians, Egyptians, Israelites, Vedic, back to Atlantis. Try not to be so degenerate.
>>
>>55510381
what collapse are you talking about?
>>
>>55511281
>We're you lds?
no, my mother was raised lds though. Then she met my father (former drunken fratboy) who showed her how to live a life of fun instead.
My mom's family still despises her for leaving the church.
>>
>>55511620
The collapse, homie. Get like Varg.
>>
>>55509439
>They all look weird and everyone hates them for being polygamists

they arent anymore though (aside from some sects)

back when i was a kid we had neighbors who were mormons. They were originally brits and they had like10 kids.

Nobody liked them because they all smelled really bad and i once hit their eldest boy so hard that his nose started leaking blood like a waterfall.

Im not proud of that.
>>
Born and raised in northern Utah as a non-mormon and I love it here. I have friends in Michigan and Florida that both plan on moving back here asap. One of them describes it like by saying, its something in the air there, crisp clean fresh feeling Utah gives, am coming back soon.
>>
>>55511747
>its something in the air there, crisp clean fresh feeling Utah gives
That feeling is lung cancer from all the inversion, enjoy that black lung anon
>>
File: 1443757862824.jpg (63 KB, 388x525) Image search: [Google]
1443757862824.jpg
63 KB, 388x525
>>55508962
At BYU, can confirm, the pure qts are here.

>>55509131
Works until she wants to get married in the Mormon temple and you can't get in.

FYI, all the non-Utah Mormons dislike the Utah Mormons for their living-in-a-bubble attitude. Mormons are great but something weird happens when you put too many in one place. Utah is still OK though.
>>
>>55511516
Have you ever been to Tromso? Do Norwegians hate south Asian brown people? How does it feel having some of the hottest girls in the world?
>>
>>55511296
I hike the Utah mountains at random on a regular basis.
>>
>>55511899
Jealous as hell. Every time I drive by the Poconos, I always want to climb those mountains and hills. I fucking hate Jew York and all this ugly ass concrete everywhere. The only thing I've ever hiked was a fucking staircase.
>>
>>55509181
Stay on the east coast in big liberal cities you Dawkinite retard
>>
>>55511628
Yeah some lds people take it like a personal insult to leave. Not a bad lifestyle not drinking and all but got some fucking weird beliefs. Also not having at least one beer in life is ridiculous.
>>
> you will never be an attractive young white male mormon in Utah with multiple wives and a conservative household surrounded by rich neighbors in the suburbs

Why did I have to turn out to be a white-washed atheist spic living in a neighborhood filled with nig nogs and white trash!? Why!? :_(
>>
>>55512049
>Also not having at least one beer in life is ridiculous.
yes, i agree. I believe in trying anything once, even if it may kill you
>>
>>55508424
It's just as based as you could imagine.
>protip: SLC isn't even as good as it gets. Go south about 45 minutes
Utah bro here
>>
>>55512134
I always felt out of place when my grandparents took me to church as a kidm they raised me pretty much but they are the only ones in my family except for a couple of distant relatives. All these other kids hadn't seem some of the shit I saw spending my early years in a drug environment and they always had huge ass families compared to my brother and I. Funny though the two dudes in my age group who were god tier Mormons became inactive and left. Also one of those fucks robbed my house because he was mad at his parents for kicking him out after quiting. Fucking faggot
>>
>>55508424
Have fun buying alcohol there.
>>
Am I a piece of degenerate shit for loving this movie?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-12-13-42-50.png (697 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-12-13-42-50.png
697 KB, 1080x1920
Am I a piece of degenerate shit for loving this movie guys?
>>
>>55512375
Besides the liquor stores having shitty hours, small parking lots, and tiny isles, its not that hard.
>>
>>55510064

My best friend got a Mormon girl pregnant in high school, and tag teamed another Mormon girl with a Mormon guy.
>>
>>55512550
No but you're a degenerate for watching the erotic Jew and beating your meat 20 times a day.
>>
>>55508424
>grew up being told they are backward and weird
They are the opposite of degeneracy so.....

They have kooky beliefs but everyhing they value is very based and anti-degenrate

I wish we higher iq people had a traditional culture we could embrace with a religious zeal
>>
As a member of the church living in Utah, I feel saddened by the misinformation and outright lies demonstrated in this thread. Mormon women having anal sex to "protect their virginity?" Members discriminating against their non member neighbors? Missionaries "fake-smiling"? The adversary is clearly at work, and he's doing anything he can to prevent you from experiencing the joys of the gospel. I invite all of you today to meet with the missionaries, study the scriptures, and experience the culture that is the fruit of our understanding. If you follow the Church, you will find that fruit to be good.
>>
File: thCACU50Z4.jpg (15 KB, 199x300) Image search: [Google]
thCACU50Z4.jpg
15 KB, 199x300
>>55513167
I want to fucking stab you in the face, fake smiling faggot.
>>
>>55510883
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trigeminal_neuralgia

Sounds like my uncle. Exact same shit. Then he got diagnosed with this, got a script for some anticonvulsants and the pain went away like that. Go see a neurologist son.
>>
>>55508424
Utah is the goddamn promised land and I can't wait to move back.

I'm not even Mormon desu senpai. I just like the conservative culture and economic prosperity and safe, clean cities.

It's America's best kept secret imo. Libs won't go there because of the Mormons
>>
>>55510461
Already met guyz like that in belgium.
They asked me to come and pray with them or something, since i told them i didn't believe in god.
They were american (or anglosaxon at least) they were nice I even gave them my phone number but never called back when they tried to reach me.

Have i done a mistake /pol/ ? i could be right now in salt lake city fucking mormon girls in the ass

Damn
>>
>>55510064

I fucked a mormon girl on the floor of a trailer. She seemed fairly devout besides that.
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (50 KB, 406x416) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
50 KB, 406x416
>>55510461
Why do cult members always looks like this? So tired and with such a forced smile...
>>
SLC airport still has smoking sections. You remember those little rooms in the terminal where you could light up before continuing your journey? Fucking godsend these days.
>>
>>55508810
>up front without taking an in-depth look are probably not the smartest
BYU is one of the top schools in the country
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.