[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Europe's €1.8bn to tackle migration crisis not enough,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: africans.jpg (118 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
africans.jpg
118 KB, 620x372
African leaders complained the amount of money was inadequate and “just a start”, following two days of fierce negotiations that continued for eight hours until five in the morning on Thursday. The various parties eventually agreed on a compromise package described by participants as the “lowest common denominator”.
>>
>>55507636
Africa demands money from Europe to accept it's own citizens - nobody wants them-
>>
>>55507636
It doesn't matter. Nine of these countries have a decent economy to speak of. What industry wants to setup in these war torn shit holes? China is doing more bybactuallu setting up mining facilities, but the Chinese don't give a fuck about infrastructure or their workers like Europe would.

#BringBackColonialism
>>
>>55507636
Man, cant understand these politicians. I wouldn't even negotiate. These "presidents" are the laughing stock of the civilized world. I would bring them to Malta, tell them what to do and threaten that I raid their fucking country, invade their joke of a "president's" "palace" and deal with them on the spot with SAS, GSG9, marines or whatever's available if they don't comply.
>>
>>55507636
We're paying these people not to come to Europe. It won't work. Africa will negotiate for more and more money, Europe will try to play hard but ultimately give in to every single demand. And there will be no noticeable drop in immigration.
>>
>>55507636
Tell Sweden to borrow more money.
>>
>>55508670
It will work we just need someone like Gaddafi back in his place to safeguard the gates of Europe.
>>
>>55508011
Sweden being colonised by the third world as we speak.
>>
>>55508190
>>55508688
Danegeld or tributes like the Romans paid to the Barbarians.Neither worked.
>>
>>55508190
You're speaking as if european Washington-controlled puppets have any interest in doing something for the benefit of the european peoples.
>>
what is so wrong with killing every man woman and child that infiltrates into europe? why is this so fucking abhorrent to everyone. Do it once and you bought yourself peace for the next millenia
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.