[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Yuros really expect they can live their comfy and priviliged
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9
File: 5235677.jpg (180 KB, 700x289) Image search: [Google]
5235677.jpg
180 KB, 700x289
Did Yuros really expect they can live their comfy and priviliged lives for ever while the rest of the world starves and burns?
>>
>>55507408
Yeah why not?
Stay the fuck off my island.
>>
yes, sorry for being superior
>>
We easily could, the problem is we don't want.
>>
>>55507408
Yup.
>>
>>55507408

yeah tbqh.
>>
>>55507434
We used to effectively be an island. We're next for this onslaught.

I suppose you will be, too.
>>
>>55507450
Oh yeah, great, a few hundred thousands of hugry niggers shouldn't be a problem for you then. Either if you choose to reject or integrated them.
>>
>>55507534
Yeah, we'll get it way before you guys. Somehow it seems less for it in the US though, being that Europe is also our ancestral homeland. Sorry if that's terribly rude to say, i don't mean i want it to happen to you.
>>
>>55507408
SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST
>>
>>55507408

It was gypsies bring to out european countries, we're used to it you fucking gypo
>>
File: 34barbarian.jpg (283 KB, 1064x714) Image search: [Google]
34barbarian.jpg
283 KB, 1064x714
>>55507434
>>55507450
>>55507482
>>55507483

Nothing wrong with wanting it, the problem is that history shows, that always in a fight between the uncultured and brutal barbarians and the civilized citizens, the brutal barbarians always win.
>>
File: colonies.jpg (173 KB, 650x607) Image search: [Google]
colonies.jpg
173 KB, 650x607
>>55507742
It's a good thing then, that Brits are themselves brutal barbarians.
>>
File: 1445469016270.jpg (73 KB, 283x352) Image search: [Google]
1445469016270.jpg
73 KB, 283x352
>>55507408
>Euros being punished eternally for their smugness

Feels good.
>>
>>55507742
That's only when the civilized get stupid and downplay the threat of the savages in order to garner more power in government
>>
>>55507620
What it all really comes down to is finance and economy, though. Our common enemy are the indestructible "big banks" just to name the pawns in the game.
>>
I grew up firmly believing that poverty and danger was for fly ridden niglets tbqh.
>>
Um... Yes. Because we built it for ourselves. The rest of the world wallowed in filth until about the 1950's when we started selling them shit. They still wallow in filth, but now they have an upper class that tries to act like Europeans.
>>
File: rulebrittania.png (2 MB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
rulebrittania.png
2 MB, 1200x1200
>>55507834
>greece
>1 colony
Why are we letting uneducated degenerates exist on /pol/ again?
>>
>>55507834
Allow me to disagree, the british that fought WWI and WWII woudn`t even recognize nowadays british people, If you were like the generation that fought WWII, you wouldn`t even allow so many muslims to slowly take over. The problem is not yours alone, all generations that live a relatively comfy life, lose touch with reality, the sons of the nation-building generations became soft leeches from the work of their forefathers.
Until the system crashes, then a new generation has to actually work to rebuild everything, and the cycle continues.
>>
File: 1412634677284.png (864 KB, 1400x1000) Image search: [Google]
1412634677284.png
864 KB, 1400x1000
>>55508005
>it is childish nonsense to say that a British government rules Britain! It is nothing to do with British government or the British people! The government of the world is the financial government; the power of money, and of money alone!
We should have listened.
>>
>>55507408
Yes.

Now fuck off, we're full.
>>
File: qvVE4Qe.gif (685 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
qvVE4Qe.gif
685 KB, 500x281
>>55507408
It's the refugees' faults collectively for letting their politicians ruin their countries economically and allowing subversion by corrupt individuals from western countries.
>>
>>55507834
>Austria 1
>Greece 1

Where? Are they counting those frozen islands north of Russia the Austrians discovered and the Byzantine outpost in Cherson?

Also, do Rwanda and Burundi really count separate from mainline Belgian Congo?

Also, Latvia had a colony. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Couronian_colonization
>>
>>55507967
so we're fucked then
>>
>>55507408
There's nothing wrong with how the West is, thematically or operationally or even culturally. It's fine. And yes we do expect that. Also it's not our fault if other countries don't develop themselves to the same degree.
>>
File: 1446172142496.jpg (133 KB, 638x993) Image search: [Google]
1446172142496.jpg
133 KB, 638x993
yes

and I know I will
>>
>>55507408
When did the world become everyone's problem? If your slice of land sucks, fight for it. Otherwise, suck a fat cock and die, starve, get tortured, I don't fucking care. The parts of the world that are shit now are shit because they kicked out the colonial rulers.
>>
>>55507408
We could if we managed our countries better.

But not if we actively ruin ourselves by importing Third World shitskins.
>>
>>55507408
yes to be honest
>>
>>55507967
This.
The way to remain top dog, is to have top culture and technology, but remain a barbarian at heart.
>>
>>55507834
Colonies weren't bad. They were bringing civilization to the world. The problem is that they stopped.

Now look what's happening: everybody outside of the old colonial powers wants to move into them. They want to live under the governments that would be running their countries if colonialism had not ended.

The old colonial powers aren't doing better today because they're still living on sacks of loot from the colonies. They were able to take territory as colonies because they were stronger in the first place, because they were fundamentally more developed and better. Hardly anyone has caught up, despite free exchange of information and the opportunity of commerce with advanced economies.

Colonialism didn't bring brutality to other places in the world, it just didn't stop brutality instantly where it arrived, but brought enough order to document that brutality and offered a contrast between what happened in the colonies, which could only gradually be improved, and the homelands of the colonists, which had reached a high level of development.

Ending colonialism only slowed the progress of civilizing the world. And we owe that decision entirely to the nirvana fallacy, the idea that the reality of the colonies should be judged in comparison to some imaginary perfection rather than the probable state of affairs without colonialism.
>>
>>55507860
Jew
>>
>>55509207
>The way to remain top dog, is to have top culture and technology, but remain a barbarian at heart.
I just realized this sentence pretty much summarizes everything /pol/ is about.
>>
Why should my small island nation throw away its entire geographical advantage of "wow those fuckers find it hard to get over here!" and then SPEND TAXPAYER MONEY to invite these fuckers here, to our crowded cities.

Britain started the industrial revolution, created an empire, rejected a german invasion whilst France surrendered. We are not like the effeminate pussies on the european mainland who feel a massive sense of entitlement to either invade us, let us be invaded, and then tell us what to do when we begrudgingly buy into the EU's bullshit.

And yet Britain managed to be a healthy mixing pot of different cultures. Hard workers of all creeds and nations make up our gene pool. It's not as if we hate outsiders, but they need a reason to be here.

Why, logically, would any british citizen think of immigration as anything other than a problem? Keeping in mind that when they revolt and rise against us, we don't have anywhere to run unlike the mainlanders.

There's a reason we keep in touch with the US, Russia, China etc. It's because you can't trust the fucking Europeans and right now we are being given hard evidence why.
>>
File: _77183433_mir27.jpg (343 KB, 624x810) Image search: [Google]
_77183433_mir27.jpg
343 KB, 624x810
>>55509579
>healthy mixing pot of different cultures.
Whatever you say Nigel...
>>
>>55509579
>healthy mixing pot

Are you role playing the 19th century m8?
>>
>>55507742
It is easier to destroy than create.
>>
>>55507408

EUROPE DOESN'T OWE THESE PEOPLE A FUCKING THING!

The entitlement of these people!
>>
>>55507408
Why does the rest of the world not get is fucking shit together.

Do not feed me that bullshit line that the evil europeans are preventing that.
Fuck your bleeding heart bullshit
>>
>>55507408
>Did Yuros really expect they can live their comfy and priviliged lives for ever while the rest of the world starves and burns?

yurop starved and was burned to the ground in 1939-1945 and yet it remained the center of the civilised world. rest of the world, are you even trying? even we are, with more than 40 years of communism ravaging this country, paradise compared to most of the world. goddamnit, non-europeans, get your shit together
>>
>>55510988
This

East Asia and Europe had some of the most destructive wars in human history. Ans yet they dominate the world militarily and economically
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.