[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you're against white genocide you're a nazi.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10
File: image.png (20 KB, 738x345) Image search: [Google]
image.png
20 KB, 738x345
If you're against white genocide you're a nazi.
>>
>>55507378
>is against genocide
>gets called a nazi

SJWs have become literal memes
>>
>>55507433
SJWs have convinced me there are legitimately stupid people on the planet.

I think that was the last childhood belief of mine to go, after Santa: The belief everyone is intrinsically intelligent and good.
>>
>>55507378
The only group of people deserves genocide are social justice warriors. They never researched the holohoax, they just follow the trend like a lemmings who can't think for themselves.
>>
File: ddd.png (222 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
ddd.png
222 KB, 500x370
>>55507433
>>
>>55507378
>it would end war
lel, Africa and the middle east are entirely war free.
>racism
A little heavy handed while advocating genocide of a race
>capitalism
lel
>hate
see racism
>genocide
see racism
>murder
see racism
>slavery
see war
>income inequality
implying that exists
>gender roles
those are biological, they arent going anywhere
>and basically all bad things
Well, that last point really convinced me.
>>
>>55507378

Oh the admission of ones own process.

>liberals = Nazis.
>>
>>55507378
>end war
>implying the muslims wouldn't just divide their precious koran into more subsections and kill people who disagreed with their subsection
>racism
Because only white people can be racist despite the meaning of the word?
>capitalism
Enjoy living in your mudhut
>genocide
?????????
>murder
?????????
>slavery
>implying this STILL happens in WHITE countries, but not the CAR
>income equality
Bullshit myth
>gender roles
for fucks sake this is islam we're talking here, do i even need to tell you why this is bullshit?
>>
File: 1435999045761.gif (417 KB, 250x138) Image search: [Google]
1435999045761.gif
417 KB, 250x138
>>55507378
>>
File: st.jpg (64 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
st.jpg
64 KB, 800x600
>>55507433
>feminism

I thought they were deluded and thought they were actual womens rights fighters.

Hows taking out a race of the most tolerant people going to improve women lives and leave them with mudslimes?

Also, most feminists are white, so they're only going to an hero themselves too.

Someone screen cap this and send it to this racist and sexist 'woman'.
>>
>>55507767
>for fucks sake this is islam we're talking here, do i even need to tell you why this is bullshit?
See, but that's logic, not emotions. And leftists operate on emotions.

I really can't wait until European countries start imploding and the civil war begins. All these uni leftist girls will be captured, raped, and sold as slaves, and there won't be a single white man around to save them this time. It's just like Nigeria when Boko Haram rolled into town. Africans said "get out whitey!" for decades, and whitey left. Then the Muslims stole all their girls and raped their pussy into pork chops. What was the first thing that happened afterward?

>"PLS HELP US WHITE MEN! #BRING BACK OUR GIRLS!"

Pretty much exactly what's going to happen in Europe, too.
>>
>>55507378
so we heterosexual white males build the modern world we live in and this is how we get treated?
>>
>>55507378
that's some muslim reasoning right there
>if you cover all the women, there'll be less rapes
>>
>>55508042
YOU DIDN'T BUILD IT IT WAS OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE DEAD NOW ANYWAY
ALSO YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SLAVERY EVER
>>
>>55508042
This is how we get treated for letting women vote.
Don't worry though, it won't last.
>>
>>55508185
enjoying the country we built, Ahmed?
>>
>>55508292
No, it's very boring here. I think I'll go back to india.
>>
>>55507485

Right in the feels brother.

Up until just recently I honestly believe that there were no stupid or evil people, just misguided people.

Damn.
>>
>>55508340
maybe with are more civilised country it might of taught you how to use the toilet
>>
>>55507378
I support white genocide. Asians are better looking, smarter, they smell better and they're not as hairy and disgusting as whites and it's pretty much undeniable at this point.

If you faggots truly cared about creating a superior race, you would support Asian supremacy.
>>
>>55508407
>says Canada
so many memez...
>>
>>55507378
>SJWs openly advocating for genocide
And finally they show their true faces
>>
>>55508401
No, you here all use toilets wrong. I am using toilet right, but somehow you people think it's wrong. I will never understand your people driving where they shit.
>>
>>55507659
THERES A PRETTY MEME
>>
>>55507378
Do you think tumblr cicrlejerks about /pol/ and posts screenshots proving that white race should be killed, based on what we say?
>>
>>55507378

Why can't we hurry research in terraforming, and have all the whites and asians migrate to Mars or some shit and let the various types of nigger have Earth to themselves? They're clearly getting the better end of the deal, and SJWs finally get to live in their non-white paradise.

>>55508158
This line of thinking is consistent with the idea that women wearing revealing clothes is atleast partly to blame in the event of rape, which is a view held by many people here.
>>
>>55507378
>africans never went to war before slavery
>income equality doesn't happen in african countries
>blacks don't kill each other
>african tribes don't have gender roles
>black people are incapable of hate
>>
>>55507378
how is capitalism evil?
>>
>>55508711
>women wearing revealing clothes is atleast partly to blame in the event of rape
that's so medieval
>>
>>55507378

does she actually believe the shit she spouts?

Islam tier brainwashing
>>
>>55508797

It creates winners and losers, which is a bad thing if you're a purest about the whole "everyone is equal" idea.
>>
File: Indomitable69.png (374 KB, 787x1013) Image search: [Google]
Indomitable69.png
374 KB, 787x1013
>>55508789
I actually spoke to someone black about race and hate, itt went just as you would expect it to.
>>
>>55507485
Better late than never.
>>
>Genocide ends genocide
How idiotic are these people?
>>
>>55507378
>capitalism

Do these people not understand they are just political whores for the commies?
>>
>>55510015
no, they really don't.
>>
>>55509708
>expecting debate from an Uruk-hai
>>
File: tumblr_m81iz6Artd1qdbcn8.jpg (32 KB, 495x304) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m81iz6Artd1qdbcn8.jpg
32 KB, 495x304
>>55507378
>genocide
>>
>>55508039
Yeah, but the socially awkard marxist will say we are dumb racist americans, what do we know, we killed all the muslim children and caused the refugee crisis!
>>
>>55507378
>genocide
Where?
>>
>>55509708
>it went just as you would expect it to
So, you getting shanked?
:^)
>>
>>55507378
Funny all of those things exist in countries with no whites at all.
>>
>>55507378
According to them(sjws) whites learned everything from black people, that includes everything they listed that would disappear.
>>
Pretty spot on.
>>
>>55508367
When I saw the video last year (or maybe it was earlier this year) of ISIS destroying Assyrian artifacts, I became convinced that some humans don't have souls.
>>
>>55507485
>>55508367
>>55511101

Did you guys just turn 12 or something? Holy fuck you guys, talk about sheltered lives.
>>
>>55507378
*sips tea*
>>
>>55508367
I have found that faggots that run their mouths about how everyone else is so stupid are generally very stupid themselves.
>>
>>55511201
There's a big difference between stupid, evil people and straight-up soulless husks walking around.
>>
Yeah since the 3rd world model way of living is way better, obviously.
>>
>>55507378
>being against genocide makes you a nazi
>>
>>55511274
Fuck off with your "soulless" bullshit, I am so tired of liberals trying to shame people into agreeing with their shit views.

If you do not agree they insist you are uneducated or have no soul or do not care about people etc.
>>
>>55507378
>War
Africa and Middle East are so Peaceful now

>racism
kek
>capitalism
no
>hate,genocide
What is Rwanda, Centrafica, Syria ?
>murder
You should check murder rate in Third world
>slavery
The country with the highest percentage of slave is an African country, the country with the highest raw number is India
>income inequality, gender role
You really should check how women are treated in Muslim country.
>>
File: holyfuck.png (74 KB, 783x884) Image search: [Google]
holyfuck.png
74 KB, 783x884
>>55507378
Holy Fuck

I cannot believe i just read this

>Japanese are white

wut
>>
File: hitler-dogs.jpg (62 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
hitler-dogs.jpg
62 KB, 650x366
>>55507378
>against white genocide you're a nazi.
I guess I'm a Nazi then
>>
>>55510611
Dude they say that shit anyway. "We bombed their countries! Therefore you have no room to complain about refugees!"
That bullshit doesn't even make sense when we didn't drop the first bombs on Syria until two and a half years after the war began, and that still doesn't account for 80% of the "refugees" not being from Syria.

All their rhetoric, all their propaganda, all of it, is aimed exclusively at keeping Europeans cücked and powerless to stop the mass-immigration that will replace them all and create a permanent Leftist voting bloc in all of their countries. And I know the "red-pilled" Euro deniers on this board like to pretend Muslims won't vote leftist because they're ostensibly conservative too, but Muslims overwhelmingly vote leftist in all European countries, always. Why? Because more leftists in power means more Muslims coming in.

Europeans don't realize they're operating on a bell-curve. Eventually they will reach a point of no return where their nationalist parties literally cannot win elections. Sweden will reach that point by the end of next year, and Germany soon after, because their male 18-35 demographic will be majority Muslim. So they'll just be out-voted forever.
>>
>>55511201
Prior belief: Some people make mistakes and believe stupid things because they're misguided.
Current belief: Some people are just plain dumb and intentionally evil.

Bit of a difference.
>>
>>55511593
>Slavery happened IN FUCKING AFRICA BECAUSE WHITE PEOPLE.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
>>
File: CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg (222 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg
222 KB, 640x400
I don't know who hitler is. Whats a nazi? i'm helghan, and if fight for my people.
>>
>>55511593
wow just wow.
>>
>>55511593
>rwandan genocide
>nigger going into full-on nation wide chimp out
>white nation are expected to stop the chimps
There was a ship load of blue helmet UN troops (commaded by a Canadian romeo dallaire) , but not nearly enough to control millions of feral niggers. Also what can the lefties be smoking here?
>cops police 'merrica and put or lock up niggers
>liberal freak out and protest will nigger burn cities
>you should have intervened and probably kill thousands in the process
Are american nigger somehow special? These people are fucked
>>
>>55507378
>kill all white people
>no white people are people too
>no they aren't you hate monger
ugh. i really hate the internet sometimes.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.