[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /pol/ How hard is it to overthrow a third world government.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: Mein neger.jpg (27 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
Mein neger.jpg
27 KB, 460x288
Hi /pol/
How hard is it to overthrow a third world government. How much capital is needed and how hard is it to equip a rebel group with weapons. I am diagnosed psychopathic and very charismatic. I am very good at lying, manipulating and organizing. I turned my whole class to go from being non-racist hippies to a class of neo-Nazis in just 6 months, I was 15 at that point. One of my "friends"(I use him to my advantage) have military training and will fellow me. He does not know that I am psychopathic. What are my chances of succeeding /pol/?
>>
You ain't doing shit pussy.

fuck off
>>
File: 1431631318504.jpg (10 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1431631318504.jpg
10 KB, 208x250
>people are nothing more than a game to me
>>
>>55507032
I'd take my chances in Somalia. Hell you could claim you are trying to stabilize the area with anti pirate raids and people would praise you for it.
>>
If you do it, put a 4chan emblem somewhere on your flag so we know its you.

Then post timestamp from the dictator's palace.
>>
>>55507032
AHAHAHAHAHAHA Jesus fucking christ, the sewage of /b/ is leaking
>>
>>55507149
this tbf
>>
>>55507032
Haha, fucking what? Hope your looking to open up some bismuth mines to keep up with that edge.

In reality, your fucked because the problems not the countries, its their people. Can't teach them to do shit, whether its to fight or otherwise. You can have all the capital in the world, they'll still load the magazines to their rifles backwards, and drive their armor past the infantry screens.
>>
File: 2692.jpg (28 KB, 430x413) Image search: [Google]
2692.jpg
28 KB, 430x413
Honestly I feel just like you. I've always wanted to just overthrow a government and claim the country as my own. Honestly if you get a well-armed militia of 3,000 to 8,000 men you might be able to push through all those shitty armies. The problem is though is either NATO coming in to save the day from "terrudist xddd" or the outcome of your new empire being complete shit. But don't be butthurt if your population isn't white...
>>
>>55507032
CRAAAAWLING IIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIN
>>
You could probably take over A Caribbean country
>>
>>55507032
Also
>I turned my whole class to go from being non-racist hippies to a class of neo-Nazis in just 6 months
And noone questioned this? Nobody noticed the 20 something 15 year old skinheads beating up jamal at lunch?
>>
>>55507032
>when I was 15
And that was yesterday?
Mods please ban.
>>
File: B-fwssdIEAAAATS.jpg (18 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
B-fwssdIEAAAATS.jpg
18 KB, 367x500
>>55507032
>>
>>55509269
They did but I just manipulated a friend to take the blame.
>>
>>55507032
>How hard is it to overthrow a third world government.

We'll find out when the Swedes do it. I mean they already said they could only survive a week if they were invaded.
>>
>>55509469
And how exactly did you manipulate poor Karl into doing your will? I'd understand if he was mentally challenged, but most people would not willingly follow a 15 year old edgelord fuhrer like yourself
>>
>>55508684
Came in here to post this.
>>
>>55507032
They are overthrown all the time, keepingit however is when the genocide occurs.
>>
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 780x770) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 780x770
>>55507032

>psychopathic
>charismatic

[spoiler]please remove congo prez from here tbhfam[/spoiler]
>>
>>55507032
Look up Margaret Thatcher's son, he tried this.

YOU NEED MONEY AND CONTACTS, DO YOU HAVE EITHER?
>>
>>55507032
if you don't speak swahili/somali its not going to happen, you could try starting a gang
>>
>>55507032
Cringe threads are usually up on /b/, don't miss it next time friendo

>>>/b/

Why would you want a bunch of niggers anyway?
>>
>>55509728
fuck it, Ill link as im nice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Equatorial_Guinea_coup_d%27%C3%A9tat_attempt
>>
>>55507032
Think global, act local
>>
>>55508742
>Mogadishu, '93: Delta and Rangers get fucked up
>Mogadishu today: OP and 1 other take city by storm, tens of thousands dead, many more wounded during a daring daytime coup d'etat. Rally's support. US guvmint sends billions of dollars to aid new CIA backed Somalian regime.

I think we could get college kids to stand in solidarity with Somalia.
>>
>>55508798
this
>>
File: edgy.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
edgy.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>55507032
Would you say you have a wicked sense of humor?
>>
>>55509586
Easy, I just told the same lie again and again until he believed in it. He had no friends this kid and therefore an easy target. I helped him and acted like if i was his friend, he was so happy that he finally got a friend. Later I said to him that if he wouldn't say it was him that had radicalized the class then i wouldn't be friends with him anymore. He was so afraid of loosing he`s only friend and therefore he said to the teachers that's he was the one that had radicalized the class and so on.
>>
>>55510638
M A S T E R

M A N I P U L A T O R
>>
>>55510638
Hahahaha sure lad, so when the popo came to fuck your little clan up, nobody ever spilled the beans on you?

That's not how manipulation works friend
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.