[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Non-Hispanic whites 62.05% of total U.S. population, 2014
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: trumppic-366x206[1].jpg (21 KB, 366x206) Image search: [Google]
trumppic-366x206[1].jpg
21 KB, 366x206
Non-Hispanic whites

62.05% of total U.S. population, 2014
>>
There are still about 240 million whites tho. And the numbers aren't shrinking the overall population is just increasing. If trump wins whites will start to increase percentage wise as well
>>
File: 1446737395365.jpg (44 KB, 659x659) Image search: [Google]
1446737395365.jpg
44 KB, 659x659
>>
>>55506977
60% of 300 million is roughly 180 million. What are you on about, Cletus? Are all Trump supporters equally as uninformed and retarded like you?
>>
>>55506977
The biggest reasons why white people aren't having children are demoralization and economics.

A trump presidency would go a long way to solving both of those.
>>
>>55506977
the absolute numbers of whites will be shrinking soon

>>55507171
I'd say its more to do with immigrants and the steady destruction of any white neighborhood/white flight.

Having large alien populations living amongst us, while having basically zero white solidarity causes crippling social issues.

I wouldn't even blame it on economics too much, theres so many people who make 100k a year then don't have kids or just have 1.
>>
>>55507162
62.05% (2014) of 318.9 million (2014) is 197,877,450

About 18 million better than your assumptions, but still nowhere near 240 million. On the other hand, the US white population, while a shrinking % hasn't really decreased over the last 20 years and is relatively stable.

Improving the economic lives of white Americans and giving them a bolder feeling self will go a long way to slowly reversing the trend.

Also removing a lot of illegal breeders will help as well.
>>
>>55507162
It's not 60% either
It's 60%... with an average age of 45... -2.5% for jews, -2% for arabs, -5% for mediterrean sorts noone would consider white.
You eventually end up with a below 50% white population

Which is to be expected if you've ever been to any large american city.
>>
All of these fucking Mexicans and only maybe 2.5 good Mexican restaurants in the entire country including Taco Bell.
>>
>>55507380
My understanding is that for purposes like census, yes Jews are considered white. However Arabs are not and while not colloquially considered "Asian" in the US like people form Korea, China, or Japan, etc., are for official purposes.

Usually next to "non-hispanic white" in these data collection forms there is a qualifier that says "of the original/indigenous peoples of Europe".
>>
>>55506911

I know I'm contributing to the whites that don't have enough children.

I have one child and I don't plan to have anymore.

Too worried for the future, I don't think I could stand to be so worried for another, the one I have worries me enough. We live in a country that seems to be becoming increasingly hostile towards whites. I'm also not as well off as I'd like to be in order to have more. I really shouldn't have had the one I have, I don't regret it now, but everything would have been so much easier if I'd waited after getting a degree or a good career to have a kid. Everything I have I'm going to put towards my one son, encourage him to go to college and help him pay for it, spend more of my time with just him and contributing to his education at home.
>>
>>55506911

Non-Hispanic whites

62.05% of total U.S. population, 2014 B.T.
90.12% of total U.S. population, 2020, A.T.
>>
>>55507655
https://www.census.gov/history/pdf/2010questionnaire.pdf
I believe there will be an "arab" on the next census, but for the last one they would have checked white.
>>
File: nowall.jpg (20 KB, 281x197) Image search: [Google]
nowall.jpg
20 KB, 281x197
>>55507171
>The biggest reasons why white people aren't having children are demoralization and economics. A trump presidency would go a long way to solving both of those.

Sure, it would, Jethro. Because the Kardassians and Biggest Loosers have done wonders for the US economy.
>>
File: warped.jpg (139 KB, 359x370) Image search: [Google]
warped.jpg
139 KB, 359x370
>>55507265
>I'd say its more to do with immigrants and the steady destruction of any white neighborhood/white flight.Having large alien populations living amongst us, while having basically zero white solidarity causes crippling social issues.I wouldn't even blame it on economics too much, theres so many people who make 100k a year then don't have kids or just have 1.

It's always nice when canadiggers chime in with advice and insight given their past decade of politics.
>>
File: 1441245601306.gif (4 MB, 298x224) Image search: [Google]
1441245601306.gif
4 MB, 298x224
>>55506911

>America
>White

You forgot to mention OP America has 11Million illegals

Fucking fat Paco's you want Trump to build a wall to keep yourselves out!?
>>
>>55507789
it'll become more hostile to whites as they become a minority which you are in part responsible for. have 2 more kids so they can look out for each other.
>>
>>55506911
62%? Is this real? Jesus
>>
File: dunce.jpg (77 KB, 648x454) Image search: [Google]
dunce.jpg
77 KB, 648x454
whitey is gumped
>>
>>55508064
Can't have to more kids. I really can't afford them. That would just make us all poor and I wouldn't be able to give them the quality of life I'd like to.

I really don't think we should be having anymore. I mean we should just because we need to have the numbers to challenge the other races that breed like rats, but I think we're the more responsible breeders. We can think of the consequences of having too many people in a country, or on the planet. The rest don't give a shit. The just fucking breed and breed, never mind the limited resources and space.

The best solution would be to sterilize all the nonwhites and not have more kids ourselves.
>>
>>55508346
can't have more kids**
>>
>>55507939
Have a real argument please.

Trump's position on international trade, the renegotiation of trade deals, tariffs on foreign goods and making those tariffs legal in the eyes of the WTO (by having the US treasury finally label china a currency manipulator), while at the same time boosting corporate incentives to headquarter, hire, and pay taxes in the US is a logical and fair way to approach the current unsustainable economic situation of the US.

I have 2 kids. Probably going to have a third in the next year or two. The number one reason we held off on having children (I'm 35, she's 30) is that we didn't feel as though we made enough money. My career progressed and it was both desired and doable. I know a lot of couples that have children and a lot that don't. The reason those that don't is money combined with questioning the responsibility.

Economics and demoralization.
>>
File: trump-clown.jpg (372 KB, 538x720) Image search: [Google]
trump-clown.jpg
372 KB, 538x720
>>55508490
>Have a real argument please.
Sure.

As a white male of North Euroniggers I have been systematically excluded from the economy and, as a highly educated man to boot, I am gleefully awaiting the day Europe realizes it needs to welcome us home to combat the rising tide. I will leave in a heartbeat. Scotland beats the fuck out of Amerigger.
>>
>>55508097
Rare flag.

Visited Monaco once in the early 2000s after graduating college so I could see the grand prix. Beautiful, except for the construction cranes everywhere, expensive, and fun.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.