[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>WE CAN'T ROUND UP 11 MILLION PEOPLE AND FEDEX THEM ACROSS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: o-JOHN-KASICH-facebook[1].jpg (344 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-JOHN-KASICH-facebook[1].jpg
344 KB, 2000x1000
>WE CAN'T ROUND UP 11 MILLION PEOPLE AND FEDEX THEM ACROSS THE BORDER
>We can totally locate and identify 11 million people with no documentation whatsoever, run 11 million background checks on people with no documentation, mail them a letter charging a fine, and collect said fine in a timely manner.

What if they don't pay the fine? How do you perform a background check on a foreigner with no documentation?

>THINK OF THE CHILDREN YOU FUCKING RACIST PIG YOU CANT JUST BREAK UP FAMILIES YOU'LL DESTROY THE ECONOMY
>>
We can't. That's why we should kill them instead. Make America white again.
>>
I don't understand why no one on the debate stage says that the reason we need to get rid of the illegals is because they cost the American taxpayers several tens of billions of dollars every year and that the aliens' presence tips the election in the Democrats' favor.
>>
>>55506265
>THE MONEY THEY COST IS MORE THAN OFFSET BY THEIR ADDED VALUE TO THE ECONOMY. PLUS THEY DO THE JOBS THAT LAZY SHITLORDS LIKE YOU WONT DO
>>
>>55506265
>the aliens' presence tips the election in the Democrats' favor
It's kind of hard for most of them pull that line when they're trying as hard as they can to court that voting bloc, i.e. Yeb, Rubio
>>
>>55506341
Lol but that still isn't even correct - look at census information, 80% of them go on welfare the minute they step foot in this country, and the jobs they do are still primarily dominated by American citizens.

>>55506391
Obviously someone like Jeb and Rubio wouldn't bc they are pro-amnesty, what about the people who are not? Why is this never brought up?

Instead we have kekolds like Kasich talking about how great they are for the economy and to have hearts for the chilluns.
>>
This was Kasich's one of weakest moments, from a weak man with no understanding of reality or ethics. My girlfriend and I just turned to each other in amazement when he said this. Yes, make dirt-poor illegal immigrants pay a fucking FINE to stay in the country, great idea.

This shit was worse:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27bOEgYnBVg

But I didn't hear about it until after the debate because we started fast-forwarding every time Kasich or Rubio talked.
>>
>>55506456
Trump is the only one with a chance that is openly anti-spic. Cruz is the only other one I'm aware of, but 5% doesn't win you nominations.
>>
File: IMG_20151027_140555.jpg (46 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151027_140555.jpg
46 KB, 600x315
>>55506105

Both John and Yeb are pissed off the working Americans who they have to pander to want to deport their real constituency they'll serve once in office.
>>
We can't shuttle 11 million people across the border but we can pay for 300 million people's healthcare.

>liberal logic
>>
>>55506456
>80% of them go on welfare the minute they step foot in this country

HAVE YOU SEEN WHERE THEY CAME FROM WE HAVE NO RIGHT TO KEEP THE PROSPERITY OF AMERICA TO OURSELVES. EVERY IMPOVERISHED HUMAN ON THE PLANET HAS A RIGHT TO THE AMERICAN DREAM. ALL 4 BILLION OF THEM
>>
>>55506652
It's funny because after the first couple million its guaranteed millions more would leave on their own. a few million would end up in canada, which is hilarious
>>
>>55506105

>the biggest deportation of all time is possible guys!
>getting back guns isnt

Youre fucking retarded.
>>
doubting that's basically holocaust denial
>>
File: Adolf-Hitler.jpg (45 KB, 505x799) Image search: [Google]
Adolf-Hitler.jpg
45 KB, 505x799
>>55506105
You cant round up 11 million people you say?
>>
>>55506660
>EVERY IMPOVERISHED HUMAN ON THE PLANET HAS A RIGHT TO THE AMERICAN DREAM.
>tfw no one will use this as an excuse to go on crusade for American world domination
>>
>>55506105
This piece of shit is a liberal. I've been tempted to call his office and tell whoever's on the phone that he's a cocksucking faggot.
>>
>>55506456
How can an Illegal immigrant get welfare and food stamps anyway?
>>
Kasich bombed this debate. If he hasn't dropped out by the end of the month, he's kidding himself.
>>
>>55506859
An illegal immigrant in california can get a drivers license, get in-state tuition at universities while legal citizens from out of state pay double or triple in tuition, and can even take and pass the fucking BAR exam!
>>
>>55506952
Holy shit, I had no idea it was that good.

What if I go there with a tourist visa and I decide to stay? Am I considered like them or I will get my ass deported?
>>
>>55507099
>california
>deported
>>
>>55507099
It all depends on how white you look
>>
>>55506105
Breaking up families. How is it any different when they go to prison for being a violent criminal?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.