[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of this country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: vn.png (45 KB, 2560x1707) Image search: [Google]
vn.png
45 KB, 2560x1707
What does /pol/ think of this country?
>>
>>55506093
VIET CONG - PHO- TAKE UHH MEE TO UHH STORE
>>
they've probably suffered harder than any other country on earth. i can't imagine a country that's been dragged through more shit.

chinese vessal state
french colony
japanese colony
brutal civil war
battleground for proxy war between usa-russia
china trying make them a vessal again

and after all that, they're still managed to gain some stability to ecnomic success.

what's your excuse, africa? why are you still so incredibly sitty? no african country has had it harder than vietnam.
>>
File: vietnam.jpg (113 KB, 664x561) Image search: [Google]
vietnam.jpg
113 KB, 664x561
bretty gud
>>
It was pretty awesome when I went there almost a decade ago.

Hope they don't get too exploited by Westerners. They've got mad coastal control in SE Asia, which is high quality real estate.
>>
they make acceptable footwear
>>
>>55506236

>what's your excuse, africa? why are you still so incredibly sitty?

Vietnam isn't black.
>>
Hamburger Hill was not as advertised.
>>
File: 1401569190810.jpg (681 KB, 1909x2872) Image search: [Google]
1401569190810.jpg
681 KB, 1909x2872
Only alpha asian country beside mongolia.

They do some organized crime here tho, mostly drugs related. I bought LSD from a vietnamese guy once
>>
>>55506093
5/10 would still bang tho
>>
>>55506093
Tunnels, prostitutes and got steamrolled by China.
>>
>>55506093
Mexico of Asia/Irrelevant
>>
>>55506385
>only alpha Asian country
Lel
>>
They love weed
>>
Pretty good, we've got close ties to them and I hope we can make use of our good relationships in the future.
>>
>>55506460
Didnt they kick yours and the one who nuked you's asses?
>>
>>55506093
Vietnamese people are rude, not all, but a lot of them are very rude.
>>
>>55506534
If you think we lost to them you have a very skewed view of history
>inb4 you still got nuked
>>
File: vietcong.jpg (180 KB, 1024x750) Image search: [Google]
vietcong.jpg
180 KB, 1024x750
fookin legends tbqh
>>
File: image1.jpg (1 MB, 1772x1181) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
1 MB, 1772x1181
They're pretty cool. They weathered the storm of our military buttfucking them for 7+ years. They are independent, not a bitch to any country. Lot of Vietnamese immigrants in my city and they are pretty chill. Usually hard working and willing to assimilate. Plus they bring in lots of qt vietnamese girls who all love white guys. 8/10 would proxy war again.
>>
>>55507680
What town is that picture of?
>>
>>55506236
>vessal

The word you're looking for is vassal burgerfriend
>>
Lived there 8 years ago for 4 months. Went to an international school. People there are nice and polite, and they all seem to be working together for a sole cause, if you know what I mean? There are so many pictures of Ho Chi Minh around it's like Stalinism.
>>
>>55506093
>thread on vietnam
>it aint me starts playing
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.