[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U06 jlgpMtQs Just reminding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1409245762265.png (604 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
1409245762265.png
604 KB, 600x700
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

Just reminding you that there was literally nothing wrong with Soviet Union or China during Mao ERA. Only Fascists and retarded liberals shit on them.
>>
>>55505981
Lol your country is being kekd by feminists and you're just letting it happrn
Cry more bitch nigga
>>
>>55506630
>implying that is anything wrong with feminists

It is only bourgeois feminists that I don't support.
>>
File: capitalism.png (1 MB, 1500x1398) Image search: [Google]
capitalism.png
1 MB, 1500x1398
>>55507665
Pic related
>>
>>55507665
>It is only bourgeois feminists that I don't support.
This is just sad to read Iceland, please stop. You are a rare breed around here. Why are you doing this to yourself?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcWUewQrWtg
>>
File: 1423977465875.jpg (178 KB, 960x655) Image search: [Google]
1423977465875.jpg
178 KB, 960x655
>>55507866
Do you really think few Syrians immigrants will wipe us out? If anything, we will always have more Poles as immigrants.
>>
>>55508156
>Syrians immigrants will wipe us out
Fertility rates you retard. The romans had that problem too and they were fucked by snowniggers like you.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_Kingdom#Ethnicity 92% native ethnic British
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2006892/1-4-primary-school-pupils-Britain-ethnic-minority.html 1:4 not british or 75% native ethnic British
>>
>>55505981
I wanted to argue OP, but that anthem is just too fucking glorious
>>
>>55507665
>>55508156
Kill your self.
>>
File: 1430581210014.png (120 KB, 647x533) Image search: [Google]
1430581210014.png
120 KB, 647x533
Bump
>>
>>55507665
>It is only bourgeois feminists that I don't support.
Hey commie, what's a bourgeois? You keep using that word on everything and it gets confusing what it actually means.
>>
>>55509781
In Marxist philosophy the bourgeoisie is the social class who owns the means of production and whose societal concerns are the value of property and the preservation of capital, in order to ensure the perpetuation of their economic supremacy in society.
>>
>>55510007
What this has to do with all the things you call bourgeois? Like marriage or the feminists you spoke about for example.
>>
I wish there was a way to unite Europe and Russia ;__;
>>
milky kek
>>
>>55510300
Hillary Clinton is a self-proclaimed feminist. Unfortunately, if Hillary Clinton represents feminism, she represents only liberal bourgeois feminism. This type of feminism focuses on formal, legal equality between men and women without addressing the system that creates inequality in the first place known as capitalism.

>mfw libtards will vote for her
>>
your novels are shit
>>
>>55509667
You stupid idiot, kikes are capitalists. The 1% is made up of quite a few jews.
>>
>>55510668
>This type of feminism focuses on formal, legal equality
kek, in what world do you live bro? Muh pay gap, muh 50/50 representation, muh rape culture, muh male privilege

Tough I have to agree that feminism is basically a cückolding of the left to diverge attention from rich powerful people and to demean the value of labor by increasing supply with the female work force. Just like all this immigration shit.(unions BTFO by the left, how ironic)

>without addressing the system that creates inequality in the first place known as capitalism
So bourgeois feminists are all feminists that aren't marxist, am I right?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.