[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesus /pol/ you were right about the Europe immigration crisis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: budapest-migrants-train-station.jpg (101 KB, 736x449) Image search: [Google]
budapest-migrants-train-station.jpg
101 KB, 736x449
Jesus /pol/ you were right about the Europe immigration crisis
>have family from Deutschland
>send me emails about how the immigrants are fucking up their town
>female doctors being attacked
>police being attacked
>crime is at an all time high
>immigrants refuse to assimilate and are trying to force the towns people to become more like them
>immigrants are coming in with unknown diseases and are clogging up the small hospitals and clinics
>doctors and townsfolk are worried about a possible outbreak in TB, syphilis, AIDs, and god knows what else
>immigrants ESPECIALLY the ones who are muslim and from africa are acting superior to everyone, because they know they can do what ever they want and the police are doing shit about it
>the far VAST MAJORITY of immigrants are males in their 20s and 30s and are very aggressive...not the helpless children and women like they show on TV here in the states
>my cousin's friends have been mugged a lot recently by these immigrants whenever they go into the nearby city
>thing are REALLY going to shit
>gotten so bad that they are considering moving to America

you were right /pol/
>inb4 /pol/ is always right
>>
>>55505903
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

recommended watching
hope your family can do it m8
this is only getting worse
>>
File: letthewroldburn.gif (1 MB, 306x230) Image search: [Google]
letthewroldburn.gif
1 MB, 306x230
>>55505903
>yfw the Restitution of Jagiellon Union will happen in your lifetime
>>
>>55505903
>gotten so bad that they are considering moving to America

Tell your family that every single white country is fucked up by immigration (even fucking New Zealand) and the only way is to fight.
And stop being a sissy for fuck sake!
>>
>>55505903
What the fuck are you doing faggot? Fight back! What are you worried about, prison is a cakewalk over there. You could probably break out and do it again.
>>
>>55505903

Tell them to check their privilege and open up their homes, their wallets, and their daughter's legs to these poor suffering underprivileged refugees.
>>
>>55505903
Just curious but did you have some kind of reason to doubt any of that? I mean, people from multiple countries have been reporting the same things you mentioned, and I'm not sure why you sound like you're surprised.
>>
I dont understand why arent germans doing anything. If it happened herevwe wouldnt do nothing. We made the vice president give up aftrr 3 days from a lub burning up
>>
>video has 600k views
>still not featured on jewtube
>>
>>55506654
Germans just need someone to show them how it's done.
>>
>>55506684
Every time.
>>
>>55506654
Thats what 70 years of brainwashing does to do.
>>
File: linke propaganda.jpg (34 KB, 800x378) Image search: [Google]
linke propaganda.jpg
34 KB, 800x378
i saw this in innsbruck today
they literally perverted a line from the austrian national hymn
translated: home of great refugees
>>
>>55506397
I don't have any reason to doubt it. I have been looking into this migrant crisis for a while now and some of the stuff that they are saying in the emails correlates to stuff going on in other places in germany, plus i doubt my own family would lie to me. I have had my doubts about what /pol/ and other news sources are saying, but today I got an email from my cousin saying that he really wants to leave and come live with me and that put me over the edge
>>
>Germany: Migration Crisis Becomes Public Health Crisis

>http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6838/germany-migration-health-crisis?anid=7
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.