[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder (even of you're white) to: Remain silent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
Daily reminder (even of you're white) to:

Remain silent when being addressed by a police officer for anything until a lawyer is present. You are only legally required to give your name.

Never open your house door if a cop is on the other side. Speak through the door and, if necessary, tell them to come back with a warrant.

Do not consent to searches, especially if you have legitimately done nothing wrong.

Always record your run-ins with the cops from start to finish. State the month, date, time, and location.

I cannot stress this enough but do not speak until your lawyer is present beyond simple answers or simply your name. You have the right to remain silent. Do not answer such questions as "do you know how fast you were going?" Allow the cop to state everything.

If you must, fight in court.

Do not allow convenience or politeness to stamp on your rights. Know them and exercise them. The cops have already labelled you as a potential criminal and will treat you as such looking for anything.

Also remember that if a cop forcefully tries to enter your home without a warrant it is considered an intruder with possible deadly intent. You may act as necessary and shoot to kill. Your life is possibly in danger, along with the lives of other occupants. You may have been about to be kidnapped. There is absolutely nothing wrong with defending yourself, your family, or your property.

I say this as someone that knows his rights, not a criminal (I have only been stopped by cops for slight suspicion whilst having done absolutely nothing wrong), nor a "sovereign citizen" (which are government plants in order to dissuade any insurrection against authority).

This is for everyone; niggers, beaners, chinks, whites, etc. You are most likely a citizen of the United States. You have rights. Exercise them or you will be walked on.

Comments? Questions? Concerns?
>>
Don't you know this is /pol/? The only appropriate response to a cop is to politely spread your asscheeks and accept his throbbing member, then thank him for the privilege. Then invite him in to fuck your wife.
>>
I just say Am I being detained while pulling out my camera.
>>
>>55505700
Meh nigger
>>
>>55505700
Also yell "am i being detained" and say over and over again things like "I KNOW MY RIGHTS" and "POLICE OPPRESSION"
>>
>"I'm not a criminal"
>has enough run in ms with police to need I make a guide based on his experiences

You're either lying, or you're a nigger. Or both. Be polite and don't break the law. I've been pulled over for traffic violations almost double digits, and only got a ticket once (fucking State Troopers) because I'm a polite white man. Learn to be more white you nigger.
>>
Good advice. I had a libertarian old cook teacher in 8th grade who taught us not to let cops search our cars if we ever were pulled over and always ask for a warrant. I always remembered that and although I've never had a bad run in with the cops (which is weird because I'm black), I'm glad I know what to do.
>>
>>55505700
>Also remember that if a cop forcefully tries to enter your home without a warrant it is considered an intruder with possible deadly intent. You may act as necessary and shoot to kill. Your life is possibly in danger, along with the lives of other occupants. You may have been about to be kidnapped. There is absolutely nothing wrong with defending yourself, your family, or your property.
Everything is good advice except this. If they're entering without a warrant, they believe they have some sort of probable cause to enter. This will come up in court, if they don't you win, if they do and you kill a cop, good job you're going away. Also, you can know and use your rights without being an autist or a dick.
>>
>>55506293
>not to let cops search our cars if we ever were pulled over and always ask for a warrant
Depending on the state, a warrant may not be necessary. Probable cause still is though.
>>
Or how about just be a decent person and treat the cops like a normal human being just doing their job.

Having this passive-aggressive nigger mentality isn't helping your situation.
>>
>>55506482
>Or how about just be a decent person and treat the cops like a normal human being just doing their job.
This is also good, but it's still important to know your rights.
>>
You know, police officers aren't robots or machines, they're human. If you treat them like human they will act like human.
If you treat them like machine they will act like it.
>>
>>55506147

Not a nigger, nor a hooligan.

>>55506245

Twice I have been stopped and questioned for simply walking in my neighborhood. Another because I was in a public park that had no visible "closing time" and apparently we were trespassing in a parking lot. Let off both times.
>>
>>55506585
This. While most cops are doing their jobs, there are cops with a stick up their ass and more knowledge of law than the person they're interacting with. Don't be an ass, just be educated.
>>
>>55506334

Not always. There have been cases where the court has sided with the shooter who was intruded upon.

Now, I say this in the light of rights. This will most likely make your life a living hell because of government gangers, but it is your right and should be exercised. Once again, do not open the door and they will not be able to enter private property without a warrant, even if they say "probable cause."

My state also has castle doctrine.
>>
>>55506585
rights are degenerate and a creation of Zionist joooooooo's!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>55506767
>do not open the door and they will not be able to enter private property without a warrant, even if they say "probable cause."
That's blatantly false. There are exigent circumstances in which the police are allowed to bust in that all involve probable cause.

You fight in court, always.
>>
>>55505700
Have you tried not breaking the law?
>>
>>55506864

It's not. If they do so they are doing so illegally.
>>
>>55507003
Are you retarded? There are numerous exigent circumstances that would allow law enforcement to forcibly enter your home, sans warrant.
>>
>>55507003
there are several exceptions to the warrant requirement dude.

1. Comply, don't consent.
2. Keep your mouth shut
>>
>>55507131
>>55507246

Show them.
>>
File: WELLMEMED.png (207 KB, 322x583) Image search: [Google]
WELLMEMED.png
207 KB, 322x583
>>55506116
>I'm not driving, just travelling
>>
>>55507322
An obvious example is if there was a street shooting and the cops were pursuing on foot and the suspect entered a house. The police do not need a warrant to enter the house. If they find illegal contraband, they can use that in trial without having had a warrant in the first place.
This is just basic stuff.
>>
>>55507426

None of that is true. You'll still need a warrant.
>>
>>55507322
https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/exigent_circumstances
>>
>>55507487
You are literally retarded.
>>
>>55507515

Won't hold up. It's a violation of the fourth amendment.
>>
>>55505700

>Cops stop and frisk a known gangmember
Yea jemal got whats coming to him!

>Cop asks OP how fast he was driving
I KNOW MY RIGHTS REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>55507571
It will and has...
>>
If cops have probable cause for a search warrant then they have the right to enter the house and secure everyone inside before actually getting the warrant.
>>
>>55507487
My dad's a federal prosecutor. This has occurred in many cases the anti drug feds do.
I'm not saying the law is good or bad, but putting your head in the sand and saying 'LA LA LA, it doesn't exist' is immature and dangerous.
>>
So there are obviously either a few cops or lawyers in this thread. There's also a couple retards that are completely misinformed on search and seizure laws. This is fun.
>>
Or... don't break the law?
>>
>>51312196
AM I BEING DETAINED
>>
>>55506629
And you don't think being let off is a sign that you're wrong about cops?
>cops are always nice to me
>must be because I know muh rights and don't let them step on me
>>
>>55507487
It is true. The cop can make up shit too like he heard you beating your wife and had to shoot you both.

imo if you're actually not a criminal just comply with them and beat them in court. No point in risking your life trying to argue with some obese half Mexican cop
>>
File: AM I BEING DETAINED.gif (649 KB, 263x396) Image search: [Google]
AM I BEING DETAINED.gif
649 KB, 263x396
>>55505700
>AM I BEING DETAINED
>I DID NOT GIVE MY CONSENT
Those faggots getting pwned in that youtube video, man that was kekolicous.
>>
Fuck pigs.
>>
File: Carabinero-Golpeado-4.jpg (262 KB, 838x632) Image search: [Google]
Carabinero-Golpeado-4.jpg
262 KB, 838x632
JUST
>>
File: file_20110922115039 (1).jpg (75 KB, 300x388) Image search: [Google]
file_20110922115039 (1).jpg
75 KB, 300x388
>>55509130

FUCK
>>
File: A_UNO_052142.jpg (65 KB, 619x464) Image search: [Google]
A_UNO_052142.jpg
65 KB, 619x464
>>55509183

MY
>>
File: 1358125.jpg (2 MB, 3906x2838) Image search: [Google]
1358125.jpg
2 MB, 3906x2838
>>55509210

SHIT
>>
File: A_UNO_052146.jpg (87 KB, 619x464) Image search: [Google]
A_UNO_052146.jpg
87 KB, 619x464
>>55509259
>>
>>55505700
>AM I BEING DETAINED???!?

Every interaction I've had with police was completely reasonable. Consider not behaving like a nigger
>>
File: Carabinero-Golpeado-19.jpg (216 KB, 855x613) Image search: [Google]
Carabinero-Golpeado-19.jpg
216 KB, 855x613
>>55509278

Fun fact: the pig got all his front teeth knocked out
>>
>>55506165
Another couple of favorites:
>I DO NOT CONSENT!
>THIS IS RAPE!
>>
>>55506293
I just don't keep illegal shit in my car m8
>>
>>55507402
>can you prove I was driving?
>>
File: saynothingandnothingwillhappen.png (665 KB, 888x702) Image search: [Google]
saynothingandnothingwillhappen.png
665 KB, 888x702
>>55505700
I WILL WARN YOU, THERE WILL BE TROLL REPLIES AND BAIT REPLIES TO THIS POST BUT IT IS THE TRUTH.

I can provide copies of this same picture if anyone doubts its authenticity. I can even timestamp if you want.

I got pulled over today and the only thing I did was open the window a crack and pass my documents to the officer.

I didn't say a single word, I didn't reply to his questions about where I was headed or what I was thinking crossing the double yell line when I had missed my turn. I didn't put anyone in danger as only myself and the officer were on the road.

I just nodded to him and remained silent. After 5 minutes of silence from his last question he left with my documents and returned with a warning.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO TALK TO THE POLICE.

DO NOT TALK TO THE POLICE.
>>
>>55505700
i hate people like you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCozh_vbYdM
>>
>>55509654
Er. What? This isn't controversial at all. Is this bait? I'm not sure what this is.
>>
>tfw younger cop comes to my door asking if he can look in my backyard because a house got burglarized and they saw the guy run away on foot
>tfw tell him sure you can, just let me put my dog in for both of your safety
>tfw he says he doesnt' have the time and turns to walk towards my gate
>tfw tell him he isn't going in the backyard unless he has a warrant now, he gets pissed and leaves
>>
>>55506864
>>55507131
>>55507515
you need to stop spamming like a stupid nigger and read this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_doctrine
>>
>>55509725

A police officer pulled me over for breaking the law and I didn't talk to him for over 15 minutes, he wrote me a warning and I went on my way.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO TALK TO THE POLICE.
>>
>>55505700
>my lawyer
What if I can't afford one?
>>
>>55509871
No shit? People on both sides of the argument agree with this you ignoramus.
>>
File: 1446281615925.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1446281615925.webm
2 MB, 640x360
There are some cases where to police my take a person into custody simply because they are black. For example a large black man walking in an all white neighborhood. You know they are criminals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvYRlLrwKfk#t=22
>>
File: 1442248511571.jpg (60 KB, 960x636) Image search: [Google]
1442248511571.jpg
60 KB, 960x636
>>55505700
Yeah most of that's legit. I don't want to do anything anyways so I'm always happy to leave when you don't answer the door.
The most important thing you mention is fight only in court. The street is never the place for argument even if the officer is blatantly wrong. Even if you were right before, resisting on scene will make you wrong. Just document your shit like you're trying to win in court against your bitch ex wife.

Which leads to
>>55506864
who is absolutely right and your information about shooting me in the face when I enter your home is false. Please do not do that.
>>
File: police-i-remain-silent[1].jpg (52 KB, 477x350) Image search: [Google]
police-i-remain-silent[1].jpg
52 KB, 477x350
>>55509974

That is actual evidence, you guys proclaim that the police will write you tickets and impound your car if you don't immediately start sucking their dicks and bow to their authority.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO TALK TO THE POLICE. YOU CAN REMAIN SILENT FOR THE ENTIRE POLICE ENCOUNTER. THEY CANNOT DO ANYTHING TO YOU IF YOU DISARM THEM BY REMAINING SILENT FOR THE ENTIRE POLICE ENCOUNTER. YOU MAY BE ARRESTED BUT IF YOU STILL MAINTAIN YOUR SILENCE YOU WILL HAVE A MUCH BETTER CHANCE AT NOT BEING CHARGED OR BEATING CHARGES IN COURT.
>>
>>55506165
You forgot mentioning the Articles of Confederation and the Magna Carta
>>
>>55505700
>implying i get in trouble with the police.
>>
>>55510043
You mean the incident where a Hispanic dude was walking down the street firing a rifle at people and houses? Fuck off with your race baiting misinformation.
>>
>Heading to a wedding a few weeks ago
>Statie pulls me over
>Griped at me for holding the left lane
>Had been following me for a while
>Let me off since I didn't give him any static.

It is easy.
>>
so does everyone have shit to hide or what? why the hell do you guys have to be so defensive about simply talking to an officer? Personally, I wouldn't want to take any chances, since people these days are getting shot for traffic violations just because the idiot getting pulled over decided to talk trash or pull this very same kind of shit. We get it, you don't have to talk, you have rights, but for fucks sake how about cooperating? what's the issue?
>>
File: 1445757545070.webm (2 MB, 492x360) Image search: [Google]
1445757545070.webm
2 MB, 492x360
>>55510147
>>
>>55510399
No.
>>
>>55510147
? Literally nobody believes that. You are well within your rights to refuse an answer to an officer.

If you have actually broken the law, then the officer gets to decide whether to write you a ticket for it or not, that's their right. So the argument just goes "don't act like a cunt to the guy who is about to decide whether you deserve a ticket." That's all.

Being silent and politely refusing to answer questions is fine. Just don't start jumping up and down, screaming at their face, and call them a pig.
>>
>>55509721
Dude this video made my fucking day,thank you.
>>
>>55510429
Why is this edited in such a way to cut out all shots of the perp, most-likely resisting with violence?
>>
>>55510429

But that isn't what happened.

I WARNED EVERYONE BAIT WAS COMING. HERE IT IS FIRST BAIT POST.

Why are you unhappy that it is legal to remain silent during a police encounter?
>>
>>55505700
I'm just polite oh and it also helps that I don't break laws like a nigger
>>
>>55510495

But I did break the law, I drove over the double yellow lines, he pulled me over, I didn't say anything to the officer at all, he asked me if I had brain problems and I just nodded to him and waited for him to return my documents.

1) If I broke the law why did the officer not write me a ticket or fine me?

2) It was obvious he was upset that I wasn't answering his questions, he brought up my lack of respect for him, why didn't he write the ticket out of spite?
>>
>>55510399

Do not talk to the police! Here listen to a lawyer explain why: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc
>>
>>55510658
Because he was doubting himself
If he was alpha he would've just written the ticket
>>
>>55505700
>>
>>55510658
That's easy dude. You were a pain in the ass so he sent you away rather than spend the time ticketing and then inevitably being called in on his day off for the hearing to see you again when you contest it over a 50 dollar fine. Dude just wanted to go to the 7-11 and get his coffee but had to stop you because you were driving like a drunk person.
>>
>>55510399
I'm gonna assume Japanese police don't have guns
>>
>>55510658
I'm beginning to thikn the cop actually thought you had a mental disability and felt bad about giving a ticket to spastic
>>
>>55510693

I'd rather not, I don't need "tips and tricks to avoid getting in trouble with the law" since I don't ever break it to begin with. And anyways, how about a simple "hey how are you officer?" and just in general not being a dickhead?
>>
>>55510658
? Because he saw that you didn't deserve it?

It's not a hard rule you dummy.

Pretend instead of a cop you were talking to a fast food employee. If you piss me off enough I'm going to give you the shit food that's been sitting there forever. If I really like you I'll give you coupons or discounts on your meal.
But it's not like that's true 100% of the time. Sometimes nice people still get the shit food, and sometimes I need to give coupons to customers I don't like very much.

But the point remains. why are you acting like an ass to the guy making your food?
>>
>>55510846

They don't, which is all the more reason why if I were in America I would do my best to keep from pissing off an officer. At least here we don't get shot, and anyways everyone here likes the cops
>>
People ITT who are saying "Just don't break the law! XD" don't know that simply being accused of a crime is enough to just fuck your life up.

I've read horror stories of people dragged to kangaroo courts and found guilty when they were obviously innocent, e.g., a man arrested for domestic violence when there was no one else in his home.

Just fight it out in court? The courts are just as bad. Stay the fuck away from court.
>>
>>55505700
Daily reminder most cops are good guys and in fact the military should be our police.
>>
>>55511103
But I never asked for his food, nor do I want it.
>>
>>55511179
Except that is unconstitutional as fuck. Retard.

Anytime these is 1 corrupt cop that is protected within a department, the whole department os corrupt.
>>
>>55511361
Do you actually not understand how analogies work or is this bait?
>>
>>55510085
Depends upon the probably cause outlined by the state. I smelled marijuana doesnt work for my house, sure you can gut my car completely on the side of the road and offer to call a tow truck for me because you or your dog smelled marijuana when you tap your thumb to your pocket.

Cop or not, anyone busting down my door will be met with force. If you have a warrant, oh well, Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 and have my dog shot in front of me. Police often raid the wrong house, shoot dogs and unarmed people, oops, we arent even sorry, you cant sue btw.

Cops are pussies. You wont bust niggers because it will cost your career but fuck with the security guard leaving work every fucking time. Yes, I am armed, yes, you can make me hand my firearm over while you validate my certificate for the 12th time this week.

Thank you, god bless and be safe.
>>
File: DSCN7759[1].jpg (155 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
DSCN7759[1].jpg
155 KB, 1024x768
>>55510789
>>55510820
>>55510889
>>55511103

None of this is accurate.

I opened the window a crack (picture related).

The first thing he did was demand that I open my window more. I only responded by pushing my fingers out with my drivers license and documents out further. He asked me if I had a problem opening the window like it was malfunctioning or broken. I didn't reply and just continued to hold my documents out for him.

He walked around to the other side of my car, we've now been on the side of the road for about 5-7 minutes, he asked me to open the window on the other side (passenger) so I opened the window a crack there and held my documents out. I still haven't said anything.

This time he took my documents and went over back to the drivers side, he asked me if I knew why I was pulled over so I nodded my head side to side, he asked me where I was coming from so I nodded my head side to side.

At this point he raised his voice and asked me if I had some kind of problem, I nodded my head side to side again.

I checked my dash clock and realized we had been at the side of the road for about 10 minutes at this point. He was holding my documents and was just standing there, then he asked me if I was going to continue "disrespecting his authority", I nodded my head once more.

He left with my documents and returned with a warning, he didn't leave the side of my car though, he just kinda stood there staring at me angrily, he then motioned for me to leave without anything anything. I thought this was weird because he didn't go back to his car, he just stood in the roadway.

I left.

He was very, very visibly upset.

DO NOT TALK TO POLICE!
>>
>>55511695
I still don't understand what your point is. And I'm starting to be convinced you're actually stupid. Do you think he would have hauled you off to jail if you spoke to him? What benefit did you get from not speaking to the guy?
>>
>>55505700
>Remain silent when being addressed by a police officer for anything until a lawyer is present.

If you want to take the fifth you have to say so. Your right to remain silent demands that you speak and state your intentions lol.
>>
>>55511695
Actually I think that mental disability post was accurate
>>
>>55505700
>I'm an edgy teen who wants to rebel against authority
>cops are all evil power-tripping assholes and you should never help them do their jobs
>it's best to sperg out like a criminal when he politely asks you to show you his license
Yeah you're a retard.
>>>/leftypol/

>inb4 bootlicker
>>
>>55511851
>Do you think he would have hauled you off to jail if you spoke to him?
If he was riding dirty that's totally within the realm of possibilities.

Or even if he just says the wrong thing.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (54 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
54 KB, 1920x1080
>>55511851
>>55511931
>>55511947

>>55511851

People believe you have to bow to the authority of the "police", the reality is you don't even have to talk to them.

The police get upset when challenged but if you challenge them in a manner they can't respond to with violence they become totally disarmed, even if they haul you into jail, they still have to base all there claims on your demeanor and the things you say during the encounter.

He was upset, truly upset, wanted to pull me through the window but he couldn't, and he had the ability to write the ticket but he didn't.

DO NOT TALK TO POLICE!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NrlrUy9Avmc/maxresdefault.jpg
>>
>>55509871
>for over 15 minutes
You probably could've been on your way in 3 minutes if you'd just answered the questions openly and honestly. You might not have better things to do than sit in silence for 15 minutes like an autistic mute but I'll bet that cop does.

What questions was he asking that would constitute a victory in this case? "Why is there muffled crying coming from your trunk?" "What are those lines of white powder on your dashboard?"

Making a cop feel like he's up against society instead of a part of society helps nobody
>>
>>55512056
The things that made america great was that they didn't have a gestapo back in the days.

Now that they have one the thing that makes it sortof large-ish is that it's legal to be a dick against them.
>>
>>55512098

He could have killed me because he was upset with my lack of respect for him.
>>
>>55512178

I'm actually very happy it only last 15 minutes. I don't bow to authority the way that you do, I know that the UK has been very neutered by its government/police.

He could have kidnapped me and I could have died in a jail cell, or he could have just killed me right there on the side of the road.

I will just remain silent and let him become upset with the realization that not everyone is going to suck his dick on the side of the road.
>>
>>55512056
pay repatrations
>>
>>55512056
>>55510803
Reverse google search this picture and stfu. Police corruption is a real thing.
>>
>>55512098
If the argument is going to be centered around "how do you act when you've already committed a crime you're likely to be hauled to jail for" Then I'm on board. You shut up, be polite, and excercise your right to remain silent. But that's totally different from a casual encounter that may or may not end in a ticket.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (41 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
41 KB, 600x579
Dress nicely, be polite, smile, don't partake in criminal activity (important).
Enjoy having pleasant run-ins with the police!

Reminder that the redpilled man respects and understands authority. Police hate is for niggers and redditors.
>>
>>55512178
>I'll bet that cop does.
He could've finished his business and been on his way in 2 minutes, instead he had to a autistic powertripper and stayed for 15 trying to excert his alpha maleyness in some manner but failed because he's a moron.

>like an autistic mute
People are taken off guard by uncommunicative people. Especially if they know you can speak but refuse to talk to them. It's a fantastic passive aggressive approach and you do nothing wrong by not doing anything at all. No one can force you to communicate with them.
>>
>>55512386
Not if the local police are none to be corrupt. If there is any creditable evidence of police corruption, say nothing at all ever to any officer of that department.
>>
>>55512477

I do this regularly, I haven't been ticketed once. It is not autistic to stand up for your rights.
>>
>>55512531
Are *known* to be
>>
>>55512145
You still didn't answer my question. Except with
>I don't need to bow to authority
What benefit did you get from not talking to the guy?
>>
>>55512272
Having a friendly and polite attitude isn't sucking dick, it's called being a reasonable human being.

>he could have just killed me right there on the side of the road.
Do you really think treating him like an evil machine made that less likely?

If you have something to hide then go ahead and refuse to answer his questions but sitting in silence could be regarded as suspicious behaviour and draw more attention than if you just said you'd like to speak to a lawyer before answering any questions.
>>
>>55512434
>Hi Mr Sven. Cån yöu pleåse give me yör låptåp sö I cän scän it för cöpyright viölätiöns änd dräwings öf ünderäge children, which is illegal here in svenden.
>>
>>55512572
Not the guy you're responding to but you gain nothing. More importantly, you lose nothing.
>>
>>55512477
>autistic powertripper
That actually describes most cops here, lol.
>>
>>55512572
-minimal amount of time wasted
-broke the law but wasn't ticketed/harassed for victimless crime
-wasn't a victim of police bullying
-wasn't a victim of police violence
-wasn't kidnapped
-wasn't put into captivity
-wasn't murdered by an agent of law enforcement

>what benefits did you get by not bowing to the authority of some law enforcement nobody

>>55512617
No it isn't, I don't talk to police officers and I maintain my honor and status as a human being.

Silence isn't suspicious behavior in the US we have the right to free speech and the right to remain silent, when you know how to utilize both of them effectively the police no longer will frighten/harass/attempt to bodily harm you.

I mean they still might, cops are crazy and chimp out all the time, but its better protection than doing anything else.

DO NOT TALK TO POLICE.
>>
File: 1422234861098.jpg (47 KB, 640x334) Image search: [Google]
1422234861098.jpg
47 KB, 640x334
>>55505700
>"sovereign citizen" (which are government plants in order to dissuade any insurrection against authority)
have you even looked at the SC stuff?
>>
>TL;DR

*grabs him by the throat*

AM I BEING DETAINED? ??!?
>>
>>55506620
yeah, so will muslims, we all bleed red, there are no differences between cultures

blanda up kekholds
>>
>>55512767
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my best to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>55512531
I could get on board with this too. But your best shot is still to be polite.
1)if the cops are lying anyway, then what benefit is there to being silent? They can still just lie and say you threatened them.
2) even corrupt cops are still people. And people react better to people they like. It's not beneficial for a cop to haul random people to jail. It's not like they work commission. It's a lot of hassle for no reason. I could see them hauling you off if you piss them off to "teach you a lesson" though.
>>
>>55505700
I DO NOT CONSENT I DO NOT CONSENT I DO NOT CONSENT
>>
>>55512721
Yes that makes sense
>be polite
MY KILLING INSTINCTS ARE GROWING
>piss off officer
well better leave this alpha male alone then.
>>
>>55512840
AM I BEING DETAINED?
>>
>>55506864
>You fight in court, always.
the court?

the tennis court? the bakkaball court?

the court where the judge, prosecutor, and defending lawyer are all payed for from the same source, and all swear an oath to the same authority?

>>55507402
>I'm not driving, just travelling
thats what the legal dictionaries say

>>55508897
thats a good syrup, good syrup, here free syrup for you to enema

>>55509361
>THIS IS RAPE!
what is the definition of rape in the legal dictionaries?

>>55509654
>YOU DO NOT HAVE TO TALK TO THE POLICE.
not yet anyway

>>55509721
I hate people who want to protect their natural rights, why? because you enjoy being submissive and being a literal slave for the government debt?

>>55510085
>fight only in court
the place where the judge, prosecutor and defending lawyer all get paid from the same source? by fining you?
>>
File: swiiled.png (466 KB, 470x760) Image search: [Google]
swiiled.png
466 KB, 470x760
Hey /pol/, here's a quick script for you to read out when you're being questioned by the police. It should help things go smoothly.

AM I BEING DETAINED?! - repeat this as often as possible and as agressively as possible

IF I AM NOT BEING DETAINED CAN YOU PROVE I WAS DRIVING.

I AM RECORDING THIS
>>
Am i a kek for thinking the best way to deal with police is probably not to give them a needlessly hard time? I mean even if you hate them you want it to be over right? And lets be honest: you wont beat the system today senpai.
>>
File: 5000dollarsettlement.png (631 KB, 1000x689) Image search: [Google]
5000dollarsettlement.png
631 KB, 1000x689
>>55512861

Typically the presentation of someone placed under false arrest and someone placed under arrest who did something to warrant the arrest are very different.

For example, my silence starts at the beginning of the police encounter and ends when I am totally free of police influence.

That means that if the officer believes I am suspicious and attempts to place me under arrest I would do the following.

I would state my refusal of consent for searches, I would request a lawyer immediately, and I would state my continued silence until freed. I would set my phone to record audio way before saying any of these things and lock the phone so it can't be tampered with.

I would then resist passively by placing my body in a limp position flat on the group and do nothing to assist in my own arrest.

They would transport me to a police station and attempt to interview me and I would begin memorizing names, faces, and the amount of cameras actively recording my kidnapping.

I would refuse to sign anything and speak to anyone and they would set my charges, and I would either be released or make my bail.

I would then leave and document all my injuries at the closest emergency room and contact my attorney to meet me there.

I would then meet the agents of law enforcement in the courtroom and collect my damages from them.
>>
>>55513089

Long shot but are you the Brit that was posting about how courts with a certain flag operate under marshal law or something? The thread went to hell after said Brit started posting sources. People were calling him retarded with no counter and just mindlessly posting irrelevant things from Wikipedia. They were bombing the thread with shit but no one was refuting anything he said.

It was weird.
>>
>>55512861
>1)if the cops are lying anyway, then what benefit is there to being silent? They can still just lie and say you threatened them.

If you say nothing you can't incriminate yourself. It would be the responsibility of the officer to prove any fabrication.

>2) even corrupt cops are still people. And people react better to people they like. It's not beneficial for a cop to haul random people to jail. It's not like they work commission. It's a lot of hassle for no reason. I could see them hauling you off if you piss them off to "teach you a lesson" though.

Yes they can. I've been arrested and spent 8 hours in a county jail by a corrupt sheriffs department before. This was before i stopped talking to police and one of the big reasons i stopped. You can get arrested regardless if you talk to them or not.
>>
>>55513089

You will never have to talk to the police in the USA.
>>
>>55505700
I have a question

Isnt america supposed to be free, not a police state?
>>
>>55510220
>Magna Carta
because it no longer applies? it somehow expired? our rights only lasted for a certain time?

>>55510693
good vid

>>55510820
giving your name address and DOB creates joinder and puts you under his authority

they also try to enter a verbal contract with you by saying "do you understand?" which really means "do you stand under?(my authority)

>>55510889
if they ask if you are an idiot, take advantage of the easiest let off in the book, say yes... an idiot can not be held liable for a crime, legally speaking
>>
>>55505700
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCozh_vbYdM
>>
>>55505700
Alternatively, if you aren't breaking the law, you could just cooperate, instead of making yourself look more guilty by being a prick.
>>
>>55513378

You are him. My God.
>>
>>55513174
I have no issues with this. These things are all within your rights and you should do them if you are being placed under arrest. (Other than lying down passively. There's no real benefit to forcing the officers to carry you.)

This is very different from a standard police traffic stop, and you should STILL, at no point, be an ass.
>>
>>55510894
no one says you have to be a dick to them, being polite and respectful is a good idea in almost all circumstances, to other people... unless they are being aggressive towards you, when politeness will be seen as submissive, and may incite an attack of some kind

>>55511165
>kangaroo courts
all courts are kangeroo courts these days
>>
>>55513453

No.

I have full authority and responsibility over myself and I will never give that up.
>>
Suppose you've had some drinks and are driving home. You're under the legal limit.

If a cop pulls you over and asks if you've been drinking, do you answer to be polite? Or do you stay silent?

If you answer, do you lie and say no? or say yes, but "I'm under the limit! I swear officer!"

You can easily avoid the hassle of doing a roadside sobriety test (How high should I jump officer?) and possibly getting dragged down to the station for an official test if you just stay silent.
>>
>>55513467

The same guidelines always follow a police encounter, you have no responsibility to take part in your own investigation/arrest, in court they will bring this up, "Why did you force the officers to carry you to the car?"

Well your honor, I was being kidnapped, would you help your kidnappers?

It really helps because the prosecutor will have no ground to stand on at that point.
>>
>>55513489

Do not talk to police.
>>
File: 1440960432964.jpg (76 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1440960432964.jpg
76 KB, 800x1200
> Do not consent to searches, especially if you have legitimately done nothing wrong.

Awe but I love having them wade through my car's garbage, checking every nook and cranny while I just laugh at their choices in life. 90% of the time they don't even bother writing me a speeding ticket afterward because they were just fishing for a higher charge in the first place.
>>
>>55513514

No.

I have full authority and responsibility over myself and I will never give that up.

If a police officer wastes my time or harms me and I survive, I will collect my damages from the state.
>>
>>55512721
I've had my share of contact with the police and have always conducted myself with the same respectfulness I'd show any other person doing their job professionally and respectfully.

Like yourself, I have also never been harassed, kidnapped or murdered by the police but unlike you, I haven't needed to stonewall anyone to "maintain my honor and status as a human being." Possibly because I was always presumed innocent (which I was) and treated fairly. I don't know how police in the USA operate but here in the UK most people generally try to get along regardless of uniform or "sovereign citizenship."

I bet you'd be more than willing to talk to the police all day long if you needed them to save you or your family from violent criminals.

>>55513291
Not the guy you're talking about but I think he would've been talking about areas marked by a flag with gold trim being subject to Admiralty Law or something like that. I've read different accounts of this, some saying it's a tinfoil myth and others saying it's a fundamental aspect of US Law. Personally, I doubt the Illuminati would have to pull some sneaky shit like that to screw people over but I can imagine them doing it just as an extra "fuck you" to their subjects or as a way to be technically above the law.
>>
>>55513557
If you are a man and you try this in real life, they will get you for resisting arrest.
>>
>>55513378
David Icke?
>>
>>55513681

Your cops aren't all wanna-be thugs.
>>
>>55513623
I already know you'd stay silent.

It's a scenario for the bootlickers to consider.
>>
>>55513681

I don't call the police because I am responsible, infact I called 911 once for my mother and the ambulance arrived, I let them in and closed the door behind them.

The police who arrived after were very unhappy about this because I wasn't going to go downstairs to open the door for them. They even tried to rope the ambulance staff into opening the door for them.

Have you ever seen the look on a Paramedics face when you see him leaving your mother on the couch so he can let the police in and you tell him firmly that you do not allow police in your home?
>>
>>55505700

>driving home from work through a residential area to avoid the highway and traffic
>didn't notice cop following
>suddenly his lights come on
>pull over
>"Do you know why I pulled you over?"
>nope
>"Your license plate lights are out."
>had some spares in the glove box
>cop holds flashlight for me while I change them and we shoot the breeze
>wishes me a good weekend and only gives me a warning

Fucking pigs.
>>
Enjoy being shot nigger.

Here is how every interaction with the cops for me goes, "here's my license, Sir. Sure you can check my car. Oh, you don't need to anymore? Alright have a good one, thanks for the warning."
>>
>>55511179
cops mostly join to protect and serve their communities, I have great respect for them, unfortunately they then get tasked with enforcing petty rules(police-ies), generating revenue, and filling in paperwork

what a let down that must be

military men, otoh, whilst I still have great(even greater) respect for them, are trained to be aggressive and fuck shit up. It's a necessary task, but fellow citizens are not to be treated as enemies, even when they transgress the law

>>55511931
>Your right to remain silent demands that you speak
top KEK

>>55512178
talking to a cop is consensual, answering his questions is consensual.. you do not have to consent, and giving him your details is entering into a contract with him

>>55512434
sweden

>>55512721
>broke the law but wasn't ticketed/harassed for victimless crime
how can a crime be victimless?

>>55512840
doing the lords work anon

>>55512861
>It's not like they work commission
they do generate revenue which pays their wages though
>>
>>55513690

"Resisting arrest" as a stand alone charge is one of the most commonly dismissed charges.
>>
>>55513754
Well I guess police encounters just have a different atmosphere in the USA. Maybe if I was treated like a piece of meat to be coldly processed then that's how I'd behave.
>>
File: sovereign citizen.jpg (34 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
sovereign citizen.jpg
34 KB, 460x276
>>55513815
>"Do you know why I pulled you over?"
>15 minutes of silence
>"I drive."
>>
>>55513911

What victim did I create by driving over the double yellow lines to make a turn?
>>
>>55514008
Dude should have Mimms'd you and done a field sobriety check.
>>
>>55514115

But he didn't and I have evidence to prove it. All the arguments about performing roadside fellatio and bowing to cops is wrong.

You just shut up and don't say anything, they go totally bonkers if you do that and they can't do anything about it.
>>
>>55512640
Except that never happens.
Pls unclog my toilet now, and let me fuk your pretty wommen for a ok price.
>>
File: 1444588097819s.jpg (3 KB, 125x123) Image search: [Google]
1444588097819s.jpg
3 KB, 125x123
>>55513815
ofc, amerifats drive from home when it's night
>>
>>55514347
from work*
>>
>>55514005

COPS = PIGS
>>
>>55505700
>ACAB!!!11!!1!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCozh_vbYdM#t=277
>>
>>55514279

You did a good job not talking to the cop. Don't expect the idiots on here to understand though.

One piece of advice I will give is to stop with the head nodding. That's a form of communication. You should only repeat one single sentence during a traffic stop:

"With all due respect I choose not to speak to police officers."

If the officer asks "Why?" just repeat that same sentence again. Say it as many times as you need.

Never answer a single question, only comply with lawful orders.
>>
>>55513814
At most departments its standard policy for the police to be present where the paramedics are ESPECIALLY when the paramedics are going into someones home. Its for the safety of the paramedics, who knows if the house the paramedics are going into is housing a man who just beat his wife, or a mom who stabbed her kids.

Any paramedic that goes into a house to administer aid without the police is rolling the dice, and is probably ignoring their safety training and should be fired.
>>
>>55513119
asking if you are being detained(respectfully) is a good tactic, because it informs the cop that you are not consensually engaging in conversation with him

being rude is pointless

no need to inform them that you are recording

yes, the legal definition of driving(in blacks law dictionary 4th ed) is travelling for the purposes of commerce

>>55513174
good

>>55513291
might have been, I do enjoy these threads

yeah, they never refute

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/flag.htm

interesting info

did you know the US revolution was partially over the imposition of Admirality law over common law?

>>55513326
maybe, NWF!!

>>55513456
like I say, I enjoy these threads

>>55513593
I dunno, saying hello and asking them how they are is polite, then stating I respectfully decline to answer to any further questions is one way.. or you could just ignore him totally

why is your way better?

>>55513602
there is always a chance a bad cop will plant something

>>55513681
I see no reason to be disrespectful to someone who would put his life on the line to protect you in other circumstances, but also there is no requirement to speak, especially if his current goal is to generate revenue

>fundamental aspect of US Law
you should check out the 2 previous declarations that the yanks sent to the brits before the Declaration of Independence. The imposition of Admirality Law was listed BEFORE the detainment and killing of its people

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/flag.htm

of course there would be people saying its tinfoil, thats what they say about the jew control "myth", even when you can verify it

and remember that they do most of what they do by trickery, getting you to consent. If they can't get you to consent, can they do what they want?

why do they need your consent? Is it because they still like to think of themselves as good people? and that everything is above board? or is it because overt tyranny is more fiercely resisted?

>>55513743
watched some of his stuff, some good
>>
>>55514533

I see what you mean, I'm going to roll the dice and keep doing it my way but thanks for the support dude.

It feels good to know we are with the intelligent, logical part of our population.

>>55514569
I actually wrote a letter to his boss and bought some food for the entire shift (the house they run out of is a couple blocks away) thanking them for respecting my home by following my direction about not letting the police in.

I don't care what the policy is, I will carry my mother down to them before I let the police in my home.
>>
>>55514589

No interaction is better than interaction, they have a job to do and they can perform it without ever interacting with me.
>>
>>55509084
>>55509130
>>55509183
>>55509210
>>55509259
>>55509278
>>55509339
>being this edgy
I would expect nothing less from a Chilean.
>>
>>55513815
you got one of the good cops, which is most of them

[salutes good cop]

>>55513912
it's the most retarded thing I ever heard of, legally speaking

>>55514008
none as far as I can see

you didn't cause loss, harm or injury

>>55514533
sounds good

>>55514680
it does put the burden on them

>>55513681
are you aware that article 61 of the Magna Carta was invoked by the Barons Committee in 2001 when the Queen fave royal assent to the Treaty of Nice, thereby breaking her oath of office and committing treason?

http://www.pc4b.com/
>>
>>55514589
>there is always a chance a bad cop will plant something

Oh I know it's actually happened to a coworker of mine.

Luckily I only speed in the daytime because at night I go full retard and every white colored vehicle looks like a patrol car for some reason.
>>
>>55512640
"drawing of underage children is illegal"
we had a case about that very thing, and he was let go because it would be against freedom of speech
sweden no
http://www.svt.se/nyheter/regionalt/uppsala/frikanande-dom-i-mangamal
>>
File: evidence-beating-kelly-thomas.jpg (46 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
evidence-beating-kelly-thomas.jpg
46 KB, 500x333
A little back story. Before i had kids i would quit my job every spring and spent the summer hitch hikong around the country. Never begged for money, i would find odd jobs and work to feed and water myself.

>be in Mariposa county Ca
>sitting in small park next to gas station
>local pot head comes up starts talking to me
>he mentions his landlord needs another hand running a log splitter
>pays $10h and it would be about 10h of work.
>sweet sign me up
>have a little weed and some cash, offer to smoke joint with him and buy him a beer as a gratitude
>smoke joint sipping tall cans waiting for his landlord to pick us up
>sherrif rolles up
>ohboyherewego.jpg
>immediately tells the local to beat feet
>pats me down, find 1 gram of pot
>checks wallet, finds my 215 card (medmar card)
>riiiiip
>pulls everything out of pack
>find nothing illegal
>so how much have you had to drink today?
>just that half tall can there
>ok.
>gives field sobriety test
>ok I'm taki g you in for drunk in public and possession
>what? You can't do that, i have a scrypt
>not anymore you don't
>whatever
>puts me in car i eas already cuffed
>on the way to county jail he pulls over a a small side street, turns around and says
> i dont care about the pot or beer, the only reason I'm taking you in is so the good people of mariposa county don't have to see a piece of shit like you for 8 hours. If you got a problem with that we can handle it right here
>no it's cool man
>get to county
>booking officer give me breathalyzer
>.03bal
>huh, you aren't even above the limit.
>so you are cutting me loose?
>sorry can't, if you come in for DIP, you gotta stay for 4h minimum
>end up losing work, time, and have to pay fine for pot i was legally allowed

Whatever, the very same faggot that arrested me just got shot in the face. Thank you, based Marine for continuing defending the American people.
>>
>>55515137
who was the injured party?
>>
>>55515304
What?
>>
I've only been pulled over once by a cop right after I got my licence (it was still the paper temporary licence). He was a newbie cop and I was living in the druggie part of town. He pulled me over for no reason (He said I made a "weird turn" pulling in, but that was because there was a gate and somebody was coming out)

I probably shouldn't have talked to him because he still took up 20 minutes of my time and had the flood light on so that everybody else in the building could see me being pulled over in the parking lot. I explained to him way too much info that he had no right to know. It was just a waste of time, but that's basically what life is like for cops where I live.
>>
http://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/crime/article44287530.html

>chief complains about criminals getting bailed out
>deputy chief gets busted on federal drug trafficking charges
>>
>>55515476
well, how can there have been a crime unless someone was injured, harmed or suffered loss?
>>
>>55513912
this is true, I got arrested in commiefornia, last year on new years, its was a pedestrian drunk stop, they were gonna just give me a ticket, but I was drunk and them stopping me from walking home with my girlfriend and getting head made me rage, I argued it and they started surrounding me, instead of being smart and just taking the ticket for drunk in public then fighting it later I opened my mouth, then they started putting my hands behind my back, and I slipped out and started wailing on the cop who did it to me, I ankle tripped another cop before they pulled out their batons and just started fucking me up, I actually got off with just some bruises, and they tried to charge me with assaulting a police officer, and resisting arrest, both charges were dropped.
>>
>>55505700
Reminder to get his name and badge number, to ring the police station or whatever, and confirm he really is who he says he is.
This goes triple if he says he's undercover. Conmen do exist.
>>
File: 1442212879483.png (8 KB, 309x257) Image search: [Google]
1442212879483.png
8 KB, 309x257
>>55516226
I think it might also be relevant to say that I am 6'1'' and 245 lbs and ripped, and all of the cops at the drunk stop were manlets except for one, so I think it was manlet revenge lol.
>>
>>55505700
Or literally, and I can't stress this enough, break only one law a time.

Almost all of black peoples' issues with the police would be solved if they followed this one tip!
>>
>>55510399
I was charged with DWI because I talked to police. I'm innocent and the charge will soon be dismissed according to my attorney, but I still have my license suspended for 6 months regardless.

I will never be friendly with/voluntarily speak to a cop ever again.
>>
>>55516202
Exactly. I was arrested and fined for literally not committing a crime. The only thing i did that was "wrong" was drink alcohol in public. That's not why i was arrested though, i was arrested purely for my life style with the intention of intimidating out of the county.
>>
>>55516506
It's a pretty well known fact open containers are not allowed near public parks in the vast majority of instances.
>>
>>55516226
you caused harm, injury or loss

your fault

you deserve punishment for it

why did they drop the charges?

>>55516506
such is life in corporate jew run america

>>55516664
who is harmed, caused loss, or injured by this act?
>>
>>55516322
>6'1
>thinks he's not a manlet
>>
>>55516664
It wasn't a public park. It was private, and i had permission to be there. It is part of the lot that the Oasis station owns. When i got dropped off there by my last ride i went in the station to get lunch and chat uo the clerk for a second. He told me the park was the stations, and it was alright if i chilled there for a while. He said it's ok to drink there as long as i didn't drink in the parking lot or cause any disruptions. The local who was setting me up withwork said the same thing.
>>
>>55516885
Nobody was. Save for myself, i lost $150 in fines plus what i didn't make working.
>>
File: stop-resisting[1].jpg (36 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
stop-resisting[1].jpg
36 KB, 599x337
>>55516885

They dropped the charges because its legal to be drunk and the police placed him under arrest for resisting arrest without a supporting charge.

How can you resist arrest if you are not under arrest for something? Do you bootlickers even understand that your unwarranted support of a broken police system is what causes the excessive violence and brutality we all may suffer from during any random police encounter?
>>
>>55517024
Forgot, here is a shot of the station and park. Park it the tree on the same corner as the station
>>
I AM A FREE INHABITANT OF THE EARTH AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEIBG DETAINED IM NOT US CITIZEN I STILL GET ALL RIGHTS AAAHHHH POLICE BRUTALITY I DO NOT CONSENT HELP PLEASE
>>
>>55517024
That's all well and good but you should consider the clerk, if he's not the owner of the business or the land, may not have legally had permission to tell you that you had permission to consume alcohol on the premises.
>>
>>55517301
ok, do you live in a common or civil law jurisdiction?
>>
>>55517375
This is a valid point. It should also be known that mariposa county has the highest active and non-active (retired) police to citizen ratio in the state. I am inclided to believe the complaint was not made by the station, clerk or owner, but by a patron of the station. The deputy never indicated that the station didn't want me there or drinking in the park. Instead he gave me the the line about the "good people of mariposa county."
>>
>>55509780
Good shit
>>
>>55517301
I don't think Finland is a common law country, so you are ruled despotically, legitimately

of course, you still have natural rights, but I don't think they are recognized, unlike in the UK, US and commonwealth
>>
https://youtu.be/bvMw25oygks

6 min on the history of the magna carta
>>
As much as i hate copblock, i hate Dyer more. He is a crook, liar, murderer, and most of all a traitor to the Oath.
>>
File: dyersupportsfreespeech1.jpg (62 KB, 475x485) Image search: [Google]
dyersupportsfreespeech1.jpg
62 KB, 475x485
>>55519271
Forgot pic.
>>
Most of the issues comes from people resisting an investigation believing they know their rights wjen most of the time they're completely wrong.
>>
>>55519615
because cops know the law right?
>>
File: rolfmyspacebackground_33333.jpg (108 KB, 719x410) Image search: [Google]
rolfmyspacebackground_33333.jpg
108 KB, 719x410
>>55519615
No. Most of the issues are police thinking they are above the law. Unfounded complaints happen in any job that involves regular interaction with the public. Those are expected. When citizens are afraid to file a legitimate compliant that is a real issue.
>>
>>55519615

That isn't true because as there is a large number of arrests there are also a large number of dismissals, dropped charges, and settlements.
>>
>>
>>55520250
I wish that wasn't true, but after the iran-contra scandal, it's pretty fucking believable
>>
>>55513912
It's never a stand alone charge gnub. Its called resist/delay or obstruction of an officer. That's when you delay their investigation because you want to be a shitty edgelord instead of an adult.
>>
>>55520592
Google my friend. Deputy Chief Kieth Foster of Fresno PD was recently arrested on federal drug trafficking charges. I hope the chief is next on the feds list, his department is morally bankrupt. The whole city has known for years what was going on and it's has caused a huge riff between the people and officials.
>>
>>55514589
Well thats,all cute except the general statutes for vehicles uses the words "operating" a motor vehicle, which means manipulating controls to steer and brake and accelerate the vehicle. You can play semantics all day but you're wrong.
>>
>>55505700
You forget that you should fully comply if pulled over for a ticket and be as polite as possible. The second the cop starts to act out, make sure youve given your name and address and then clam up.
>>
>>55520149
Dismissals and pleads don't mean the arrest was unlawful. In my experience as a legal assistant, the courts are overworked and understaffed. Many misdemeanor cases are plead down to avoid a trial and to clear the docket. It also depends on the defendants history.
>>
>>55520767
not complying is obstruction?

but you do still have the right to remain silent?

>>55520939
>statute
you've already been fooled
statutes(according to the legal dictionaries) are the rules of a NAMED society, such as the BMA or the Bar association... rules that only apply to members of that named society

no man may be joined to a society without his consent, and no man can be joined to a society by another

wake up

check the LEGAL DEFINITIONS

is it still called a DRIVERS license?

>>55521002
because allowing them to create joinder is a smart move? it's consent to a verbal contract
>>
I've had a lot of police encounters where if they had searched me, I would have had to jump them and run, or get dinged with possession for the purpose. Either way, I would not walk away without doing federal time.

So I chatted with them, nothing to lose anyways, no concern over what I was stopped for. I've happily incriminated myself repeatedly.

And they'd nudge the tip of an iceberg a bit without knowing it, and not find my shit because I gave them enough deference to satiate their need to control, and enough guilt to let them help to fill their quota for writing tickets if they so desired.

I suppose that's more advanced pig wrangling then general info though. But yeah, don't be afraid to eat the pain of a shunt if you can keep yourself from getting pinched for something way worse. And try hail Mary's. Ask to go to the bathroom ect. I've actually walked away from the middle of arrests and gotten to ditch stuff, return, and resume being investigated.
>>
>>55521602
syrup niggers erryone, all bout dat syzurp

possesion for the purpose

iceberg

pig wrangling

pain of a shunt

hail mary's

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU FUCKING ON ABOUT? ARE YOU RETARTED?
>>
>>55521845
>retarted

If you could comprehend irony, you'd be pretty pleased with how funny your post is.
>>
>>55522447
[rubs hands together like a jew]

HA, I did it on purpose!!!!

GOLD FRINGED FLAG

The flags displayed in State courts and courts of the United States have gold or yellow fringes. That is your WARNING that you are entering into a foreign enclave, the same as if you are stepping into a foreign embassy and you will be under the jurisdiction of that flag. The flag with the gold or yellow fringe has no constitution, no laws, and no rules of court, and is not recognized by any nation on the earth, and is foreign to you and the United States of America. more information

MILITARY FLAG WITH THE GOLD FRINGE

Martial Law Flag "Pursuant to 4 U.S.C. chapter 1, §§1, 2, & 3; Executive Order 10834, August 21, 1959; 24 F.R.6865; a military flag is a flag that resembles the regular flag of the United States, except that it has a YELLOW FRINGE border on three sides. The President of the United States designates this deviation from the regular flag, by executive order, and in his capacity as Commander-in-Chief of the military. The placing of a fringe on the national flag, the dimensions of the flag and the arrangement of the stars in the union are matters of detail not controlled by statute, but are within the discretion of the President as Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy." 34 Ops. Atty. Gen. 83.

President, Dwight David Eisenhower, by Executive Order No.10834, signed on August 21, 1959 and printed in the Federal Register at 24 F.R. 6865, pursuant to law, stated that: "A military flag is a flag that resembles the regular flag of the United States, except that it has a yellow fringe border on three sides."
>>
THE LAW OF THE FLAG

The Law of the Flag, an International Law, which is recognized by every nation of the planet, is defined as:

"... a rule to the effect that a vessel is a part of the territory of the nation whose flag she flies. The term is used to designate the RIGHTS under which a ship owner, who sends his vessel into a foreign port, gives notice by his flag to all who enter into contracts with the ship master that he intends the Law of that Flag to regulate those contracts, and that they must either submit to its operation or not contract with him or his agent at all." Ref.: Ruhstrat v. People, 57 N.E. 41

By the doctrine of "four cornering" the flag establishes the law of the country that it represents. For example, the embassies of foreign countries, in Washington D.C., are "four cornered" by walls or fencing, creating an "enclave." Within the boundaries of the "enclave" of the foreign embassy, the flag of that foreign country establishes the jurisdiction and law of that foreign country, which will be enforced by the Law of the Flag and international treaty. If you enter an embassy, you will be subject to the laws of that country, just as if you board a ship flying a foreign flag, you will be subject to the laws of that flag, enforceable by the "master of the ship," (Captain), by the law of the flag.
>>
>>55522700
>gives notice by his flag to all who enter into contracts with the ship master that he intends the Law of that Flag to regulate those contracts, and that they must either submit to its operation or NOT contract with him or his agent at all
>>
When you enter a courtroom displaying a gold or yellow fringed flag, you have just entered into a foreign country, and you better have your passport with you, because you may not be coming back to the land of the free for a long time. The judge sitting under a gold or yellow fringe flag becomes the "captain" or "master" of that ship or enclave and he has absolute power to make the rules as he goes. The gold or yellow fringe flag is your warning that you are leaving your Constitutionally secured RIGHTS on the floor outside the door to that courtroom.

This is exactly why so many judges are appointed, and not elected by the people. The Federal judges are appointed by the President, the national military commander in chief. The State judges are appointed by the Governors, the state military commanders. The judges are appointed because the courts are military courts and civilians do not "elect" military officers.

Under martial law, you are presumed guilty until proven innocent.
>>
The gold-fringed flag only stands inside military courts that sit in summary court martial proceedings against civilians and such courts are governed in part by local rules, but more especially by "The Manual of Courts Martial", U.S., 1994 Ed., at Art. 99, (c)(1)(b), pg. IV-34, PIN 030567-0000, U.S. Government Printing Office, Wash. D.C. The details of the crimes that civilians can commit, that are classed as 'Acts of War,' cover 125 pages in the Manual of Courts Martial.

Under Article IV, section 3, of the Constitution for the united States of America, no new State shall be formed or erected within the Jurisdiction of any other State. So -- Why have the judges of the State and Federal courts been allowed to erect foreign enclaves within our public courthouses under a foreign flag with the yellow fringe upon the soil of your state?

We just thought you would like to know, so that the next time you see this yellow fringed flag you will know what you are looking at and what it really means. If you are in Spain and you see the National Flag of Spain, you would know that you are under the jurisdiction of Spain; and their laws govern you at this time. You are officially NOTICED when you see their flag. This is an admiralty law that says that all who see this flag understand they are governed by the laws of the country that this flag represents. You SHOULD understand that the gold or yellow fringed flag signifies the same thing. It is a notice to you that you are under the rules and regulations of the military force that is flying that flag.

Are you familiar with martial law?

Does your attorney understand what this flag means?

"It is an elementary rule of pleading, that a plea to the jurisdiction is a tacit (silent) admission that the court has a right to judge the case and is a waiver to all exception to the jurisdiction."(Girty v. Logan, 6 Bush KY, 8)
>>
http://www.title4flags.com/flags.htm

Yellow Fringed Admiralty Flag
http://www.alltheweb.com/search?cat=web&cs=iso-8859-1&q=Yellow+Fringed+Admiralty+Flag&_sb_lang=en

Fringe On The U.S. Flag What Does It Mean?
http://user.icx.net/~drherb/fringe.html

United States Executive Order 10834
http://fotw.vexillum.com/flags/us-exord.html
>>
>>55521582
You are so retarded. You are beyond help.
>>
Patriots are subjected to much ridicule when they object to [Admiralty flag] the flag that appears in every government office and courtroom in the land.
That flag is the United States flag... with one seemingly minor cosmetic
difference - a knotted golden fringe on three sides.

Government officials and judges adamantly refuse requests to remove the gold fringed flag and replace it with the constitutional flag of the United States as defined in 4 U.S.C. Section 1,2, and 3 - which has NO fringe.

Why should anyone be concerned about this apparently innocent decorative feature? What difference does it make?
GO HERE FOR THE REST OF THE STORY:
http://web.archive.org/web/20031205030542/http://user.icx.net/~drherb/fringe.html

Fringe On The U.S. Flag What Does It Mean?
http://web.archive.org/web/20031205030542/http://user.icx.net/~drherb/fringe.html

======================================================
What Does The Gold-Fringed Flag Signify?

It is commonplace to see a gold-fringed United States flag standing in the
present-day courtrooms. Is the gold fringe there for decoration only, or
does it signify a certain jurisdiction? Make no mistake about it -- the
American People have been put on notice that the normal constitutional
functions of government have been suspended and that their Land has been placed under martial law. The information below is not by any means exhaustive, but will at least point the reader in the right direction to do additional research on his own.

Pursuant to the "Law of the Flag," a military flag does result in
jurisdictional implications when flown
(Ruhstrat v. People, 57 N.E. 41, 45, 185 Ill. 133, 49 LRA 181, 76 Am).
>>
>>55523465
well certainly don't give any reasons why you think that, don't attempt to prove what you are saying, just make a statement and we'll all believe you, no questions asked
>>
Under the powers designated by these statutes, the President may: seize
property, organize and control the means of production, seize commodities,assign military forces abroad, institute martial law, seize and control all transportation and communications, regulate the operation of private enterprise, restrict travel, and, in a plethora of particular ways,
control the lives of all American citizens.... (United
States Senate Report 93-549, 19 November 1973).
GO HERE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION:
http://web.archive.org/web/20010720143543/www.crownrights.com/caesar/gold_fringe.htm
THE FLAG, AS WITH ALL THINGS IN LAW, IS HIGHLY DEFINED.
Treatise - by Velma Gay
On The Title 4 U.S.C. 1,
American Flag of Peace of the united States of America
THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO PROVISIONS IN THE LAW FOR ADDING A FOURTH COLOR (YELLOW FRINGE) TO THE TITLE 4 U.S.C. 1,2 FLAG.
[SNIP]
THE LAW OF THE FLAG
The Law of the Flag, an International Law, which is recognized by every nation of the planet, is defined as:

" .. a rule to the effect that a vessel is a part of the territory of the nation whose flag she flies. The term is used to designate the RIGHTS under which a ship owner, who sends his vessel into a foreign port, gives notice by his flag to all who enter into contracts with the ship master that he intends the Law of that Flag to regulate those contracts, and that they must either submit to its operation or not contract with him or his agent at all." Ref.: Ruhstrat v. People, 57 N.E. 41
GO HERE FOR MORE DETAILS:
http://freedomsite.net/93-549.htm
>>
>be skinny with buzzcut
>stand on the corner of a very public area
>drunks, hobos and lowlifes hang out literally 20m from there and nobody ever says anything to them
>waiting for my GF to arrive with her bus
>she is late so I stand there for 10 minutes, using my cell phone
>a female cop approaches me and asks me what am I doing there
>I look at her in disbelief and say nothing, waiting for someone
>she asks to see my ID
>I give her my ID, and she proceeds to ask me if I have a record
>I laugh and say that I don't, she laughs as well and says we will see
>checks my ID
>laughs and says seems like I was right
>my GF arrives and greets me thinking I'm a criminal
>female police officer says thank you and leaves
>>
>>55523901
is Croatia a common law jurisdiction?

I would like to bring up a most important point regarding the application of Admiralty Law against the American people.

An example is the below case. Others occur on a daily basis throughout the United States with every seizure of property without the property owner being charged in any crime. Rather they "charge" the property with the crime and seize the property.

Here is the point. The application of Admiralty Law against the People was one of the main causes of the Revolutionary War. The Founders were adamant in their opposition to this practice and there was never any provision for this oppression allowed in the Constitution.

Rather, just the opposite is evidenced by three documents. The Declaration of Independence was actually the third Declaration issued by the Founders. The Declaration of Independence culminated the frustrations of the Colonies because Great Britian ignored the pleas to correct the injustices listed in the 2 earlier Declarations. AND BOTH LISTED THE APPLICATION OF ADMIRALTY LAW AGAINST THE PEOPLE AS A GRIEVANCE!
>>
The first Declaration was the, "DECLARATION AND RESOLVES OF THE FIRST
CONTINENTAL CONGRESS," October 14,1774.

I wish to underscore the significance of placing this grievance in the FIRST paragraph of this declaration of grievances. In the FIRST paragraph, our Founding Fathers stated:

"Whereas, since the close of the last war, the British parliament, claiming a power, of right, to bind the people of America by statutes in all cases whatsoever, hath, in some acts, expressly imposed taxes on them, and in others, under various pretences, but in fact for the purpose of raising a revenue, hath imposed rates and duties payable in these colonies, established a board, with unconstitutional powers, and extended the jurisdiction of courts of admiralty, not only for collecting the said duties , but for the trial of causes merely arising within the
body of a county."

NOTES: The "last war" they are referring to is the "French and Indian War." Please notice the Founder's objection to the extension of Courts of Admiralty. These Courts were to operate on the high seas, and to serve as collectors for duties on imported goods or fees associated with ships as well as administering the "Prize Courts" (the seizure of property). These courts, however, were not supposed to be applied on land against the people. On land, the People were to be served by "Common Law." They were never supposed to be used "for the trial of causes merely arising within the body of a county."
>>
Great Britian ignored the first declaration, and so the following year, the Founders went on to again bring up this grievance in the second declaration issued on July 6, 1775. This Declaration is known as, "THE DECLARATION OF THE CAUSES AND NECESSITY OF TAKING UP ARMS."

In this declaration the Founders state:

"These devoted colonies were judged to be in such a state, as to present victories without bloodshed, and all the easy emoluments of statuteable plunder." (MY NOTE: Please understand the preceeding sentence. Today is a carbon copy repeat of this philosphy of government)

"The uninterrupted tenor of their peaceable and respectful behaviour from the beginning of colonization, their dutiful, zealous, and useful services during the war, though so recently and amply acknowledged in the most honourable manner by his majesty, by the late king, and by parliament, could not save them from the meditated innovations.

Parliament was influenced to adopt the pernicious project, and assuming a new power over them, have in the course of eleven years, given such decisive specimens of the spirit and consequences attending this power, as to leave no doubt concerning the effects of acquiescence under it.
>>
They have undertaken to give and grant our money without our consent, though we have ever exercised an exclusive right to dispose of our own property; statutes have been passed for extending the jurisdiction of courts of admiralty and vice-admiralty beyond their ancient limits; for depriving us of the accustomed and inestimable priviledge of trial by jury, in cases affecting both life and property; for suspending the legislature of one of the colonies; for interdicting all commerce to the capital of another; and for altering fundamentally the form of
government established by charter, and secured by acts of its own legislature solemnly confirmed by the crown; for exempting the 'murderers' of colonists from legal trial, and in effect, from punishment; for erecting in a neighbouring province, acquired by the joint arms of Great-Britain and America, a despotism dangerous to our very existence; and for quartering soldiers upon the colonists in time of profound peace. It has also been resolved in parliament, that colonists charged with committing certain offences shall be transported to England to be tried. But why should we enumerate our injuries in detail? By one statute it is declared, that parliament can of right make laws to bind us in all cases what so ever. What is to defend us against so enormous so unlimited a power?"

Please once again notice the position in their list of grievances where the Founders place this policy of "...extending the jurisdiction of courts of admiralty ...." They placed this grievance BEFORE objecting to not having a trial by jury, BEFORE the suspension of one of the legislatures of one of the Colonies (equal to suspending the legislature of one of our States), BEFORE their complaint of the central government (Great Britain) changing the very system of our government, and even BEFORE complaining that the central government was "...exempting the 'murderers' of colonists from legal trial...!"
>>
>>55524016
>is Croatia a common law jurisdiction?
No, but some people say it is, using the fact that our country is actually an LLC.
>>
>>55524450
interesting, it is my belief that all countries are nothing more than corporations, and corporations are nothing more than legal fictions. Where can I find out more about Croatia LLC in English?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_fiction#Corporate_personhood
>>
>>55523663
Gold fringes, and sometimes silver, blue, silver/blue, etc. are commonly added to fancy flags meant to be hung indoors. The fringe and its color is meaningless. Black fringes are a sign of mourning. It is just a customary usage.
>>
File: 1379286627168.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1379286627168.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>55509721

>I have reason to believe that crime is afoot
>>
Indeed, the Founders strenously objected to applying Admiralty Law against the people! The third proof is found in the Constitution itself, in the Bill of Rights. The Fourth Amendment guarantees, "The Right of the People to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated; ...."

And the 5th Amendment states, "No person shall...be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of Law; nor shall private property be taken for public use without just compensation."

Just what kind of Law does the Constitution refer to, when it speaks of the
people being subjected to?

The 7th Amendment gives that answer.

It says, "In suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed 20 dollars, the Right of trial by jury shall be preserved; and no fact, tried by a jury shall be reexamined in any Court of the United States than according to the rules of the Common Law."

Please note it does not leave any wiggle room. The Law we are to be subjected to in any controversy exceeding 20 dollars is the Common Law! NOT ADMIRALTY LAW!

And, YES!, this abridgement of our Liberties is as serious today as it was in 1775!
>>
>>55512272
>could have killed me on the side of the road/ rot and die in a jail cell
Are you on medication? You sound like a fucking paranoid crazy patient or a black 13 year old. It's just a job. Why be such a sperg to people all the time? No one is out to get you, you aren't that important. That guy doesn't care enough to deal with you, he just saw that you were being an asshole and decided not to deal with it today. Jesus man go outside more.
>>
>>55524590
N.H. STATE EMBLEMS & FLAG ETC.

DISPLAY OF THE FLAG OF THE UNITED STATES

3-E: 1 United States Flag; Display. The flag of the United States of America shall be displayed in state facilities in accordance with federal law.

United States flags used by the military for military purposes shall be exempt from the provisions of this chapter. (emphasis added)

Effective Date: This act shall take effect 60 days after its passage
Approved: May 30, 2000

Effective Date: July 29, 2000
FLAGS DETERMINE COURT JURISDICTION AND THE LAW

ATTENTION: Just as you are aware that there are two ‘united states’ one which is comprised of the ‘Republic states’ and the other comprised of the ‘United States’ which without authority of law incorporated itself in 1871 and 1874, are you aware that there are also two separate and distinct ‘flags’ for each of these ‘united states’ and it is the flag appearing within the sanctuary of the ‘bar’ in court which determines the laws applying to that court?
>>
FLAG #1: Flags with gold fringe, gold braid, gold eagle, gold spear, or gold ball atop the flagpole establishes the jurisdiction of the admiralty, maritime or administration jurisdiction. President Roosevelt describes this type of flag in 1933 and it’s described by Army Regulation in 1979. This is an article 1 (one) jurisdiction court flag “guilty until proven innocent” war powers act.
U.S. ARMY AR 840-10 MANUAL FOR COURTS MARTIAL. Gold fringe flag is admiralty except indoors. Indoors the gold-fringed flag only flies in military courts and therein when dealing with administrative matters are summary court martial proceedings against civilians.
FLAG #2: Article III (three) of the united states constitution describes the jurisdiction of the court by the American flag of peace under Title 4 U.S.C. 1. This flag is described as red, white and blue with stripes of red and white horizontally placed in alteration. Under the jurisdiction of the American flag of peace the united states constitution is alive and well and all rights are preserved. People are ‘innocent until proven guilty.’ The jurisdiction of the ‘American Flag’ is the determining factor upon which all citizens rights are determined.
NOTE: This means that the gold trimmed flag must be removed from all state and state funded buildings.
>>
I DO NOT CONSENT TO THIS THREAD

I AM NOT POSTING I AM COMMENTING

AM I BEING BANNED?
>>
>>55524587
I don't think you can actually. This is the webpage that contains all the information http://zvono-istine.org/ but it is all in Croatian.
You can email them asking if they have something in English because you're interested in the subject.
>>
>>55512721
>-minimal amount of time wasted
You wasted exponentially more time. If you didn't just sit there acting retarded, maybe it wouldn't have taken ten fucking minutes.
>>
>>55521582
>not complying is obstruction?
Yes.
>>
>>55524819
Dude, have you ever seen a fringed flag flying from an outdoors flagpole (not a flagstaff)? I have not, because no one does it.

The U.S. flag is copyright/patent protected of course, and can only be flown with the permission of the copyright/patent holder, which is assumed to be given unless expressly denied. Fringed versions are not copyrighted/patented, and the fringe can be used at pleasure. Any color you want of course.

Did you know a guy patented multiple versions of U.S. style flags with 51 stars? He thought he would get rich.
>>
File: 1445025040937.jpg (131 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1445025040937.jpg
131 KB, 500x333
>>55524953
pic for you

>>55524999
OMD DER TRIBS FUG, XDDDDD

>>55525251
always do what you are told, even if you're rights are being vio'lated
>>
>>55525400
so not answering is a crime?

>>55525404
copyright/patented

do you even know the fucking difference?

baka senpai desu
>>
>>55525412
>Get pulled over for going 70 on the highway when it's mostly empty
>Act like an edgy little rebel and just scowl at the officer and refuse to do anything they ask
>Get a speeding ticket

or

>Get pulled over for going 70 on the highway when it's mostly empty
>Treat the officer like they're actually a human being and not some faceless government agent
>Don't even get issued a warning
>>
>>55525505
Yeah, I do and the U.S. government did both. Most state flags are patented as well.
>>
>>55525542
yeah of course, the revenue generators often let people go without collecting revenue

>>55525575
a patent is a claim relating to an invention, you moron. are you thinking of a trademark?
>>
Hale v. Henkel 201 U.S. 43 at 89 (1906)
HALE v. HENKEL 201 U.S. 43 at 89 (1906)

Hale v. Henkel was decided by the united States Supreme Court in 1906. The opinion of the court states:

"The"individual" may stand upon "his Constitutional Rights" as a CITIZEN. He is entitled to carry on his "private" business in his own way. "His power to contract is unlimited." He owes no duty to the State or to his neighbors to divulge his business, or to open his doors to an investigation, so far as it may tend to incriminate him. He owes no duty to the State, since he receives nothing therefrom, beyond the protection of his life and property. "His rights" are such as "existed" by the Law of the Land (Common Law) "long antecedent" to the organization of the State", and can only be taken from him by "due process of law", and "in accordance with the Constitution." "He owes nothing" to the public so long as he does not trespass upon their rights."
>>
>>55525702
>yeah of course, the revenue generators often let people go without collecting revenue
Yeah, they usually let people go. They usually don't let entitled brats go. "I don't have to do what you tell me! I'm the boss of you!"

Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>55525702
The term 'patents' commonly includes 'design patents'. Should have been clearer.
>>
>>55505700

/pol/ won't listen to this, they love state dindus

you are 100% correct though and we need more people to defend themselves against these fucks
>>
>>55525879
>defend themselves
You aren't being attacked. Get rid of your victim complex and quit acting like a nigger. No, the popos isn't out to getchu.
>>
>>55525784
wow, what an ageist faggot, can you prove I'm underaged mang?

you seriously believe that a group of people who's job it is to generate revenue mostly fail to generate revenue? Are we agreed that the revenue they generate is for victimless crimes(where no loss, harm or injury has occurred)?

>>55525404
>Fringed versions are not copyrighted/patented, and the fringe can be used at pleasure.
source for claim?

>>55525804
ok, I didn't know that

>>55526066
>the popos isn't out to getchu
are victimless crimes really crimes? how?
>>
>>55526066
See:
>>55520841
>>55520250
>>55520091
>>55519326
>>55515137

Maybe the police in your area aren't but that doesn't mean other departments aren't full of criminals with state backing.
>>
>>55526272
I don't think you know what a victimless crime is.
>>
If youre going to fight the cops do it later in court, dont be a sperg and yell sovereign memes.
>>
>>55526272
I have searched the USPTO website and have been unable to find any patents, trademarks, or copyrights referring to fringes on flags, U.S., state, or other.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.