[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
lol
>>
Shieeeet
>>
>Girl says POC or "people of color" and she's PC
>my grandfather says "colored people" and he's suddenly a racist
What a country
>>
It's seriously become a game to them. It's like a brainstorming exercise -- find something you can interpret as being racist or oppressive, tell your friends about it, watch them ooh and aah at your tolerant insight.

There was a message issued to the kids demonstrating at Ithaca College yesterday that warned them not to do that lying down protest thing that people do these days, because people in wheelchairs can't lie down and thus lying down is ableist.

It's gotten so ridiculous that even they don't take it seriously anymore. They're just reaching. As with any ideology that is overly demanding and exacting, eventually it'll be impossible for the majority of them to live by, and infighting will consume them.
>>
>>55505934
>autistic kid
>kid with autism
like its something they'll get over, like a cold

yet we dont say
>guy with paraplegia
>>
Student of color = black

Fucking semantics autists
>>
>>55505934
People of Color is correct because they are people first.

NAACP?

Politically Incorrect
>>
>>55505653
>some "oppressed" person might get some more attention than my "oppressed" group
>not on my watch
>>
File: Colored_71edf4_1460421.jpg (37 KB, 383x500) Image search: [Google]
Colored_71edf4_1460421.jpg
37 KB, 383x500
>>55505934
Someone rename this to person of color.
>>
>>55506421
>People of white
youre retarded
>>
File: Foresight.png (45 KB, 511x260) Image search: [Google]
Foresight.png
45 KB, 511x260
Same facebook OP on Halloween

I as a white person should go fuck up the Wayans brothers for making White Girls
>>
threadly reminder that whenever anybody uses POC with you either

>fully pronounce the word as "pock", use it as a racial slur
>insist that they are being racist for using an abbreviated term for "picker of cotton"
>>
File: Serpiente_alquimica.jpg (147 KB, 625x621) Image search: [Google]
Serpiente_alquimica.jpg
147 KB, 625x621
>>55505653
Loving every minute of it.
>>
>>55506626
>I just know if I see black-face, I'm swinging

Blackface hasn't been used in fifty fucking years. When's the last time any of these idiots have actually even SEEN blackface? The only reason anyone in their right mind would wear blackface now would be precisely to offend these delicate little porcelain college kids.
>>
>>55506285
>yet we don't say "guy with paraplegia"
yes we do you fucking ableist shitlord
the whole idea is to put the PERSON first, not the trait that defines a huge part of their identity, personality, and behavior.
>>
>>55505653

Niggers have nothing to latch onto as a people except being oppressed and in a struggle.
That means even niggers who have no struggle will create and fabricate ways they are being oppressed so they can feel like are black too.

Fuck niggers.
>>
>>55506626
>I'm going to show the world how enlightened I am by committing assault over a costume.

NIGGERS
I
G
G
E
R
S
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.