[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Westerners feel like they need to pick a side in the Israel/Palestine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 680x798) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 680x798
Why do Westerners feel like they need to pick a side in the Israel/Palestine conflict? They're both shit. Yet here in America nearly every mainstream conservative unquestioningly supports Israel, and most mainstream liberals support Palestine.

What would it take for a politician, a presidential candidate, or even the general public, to say "fuck 'em" to both sides like we should have done decades ago?
>>
>and most mainstream liberals support Palestine
hokay
>>
>What would it take for a politician, a presidential candidate, or even the general public, to say "fuck 'em" to both sides like we should have done decades ago?

At this point, I'm not sure anything would work. Israel has sold US government secrets to our enemies, wasted billions of taxpayer dollars, destabilized the region and even attacked a US Navy vessel. If people are still willing to support Israel after all the shit they've pulled, I don't think there's much Israel couldn't get away with.

Meanwhile, Palestine is filled with Muslims who hate the West (granted, in large part because of our support of the guys who are bombing them daily). And yes, Israel attacks their schools and hospitals but Hamas is not without blame, using civilians as shields and civilian structures as bases of operation for their rocket attacks.

Both sides are shit cunts who kill civilians over miserly scraps of clay and anyone who actually gets behind one side or the other is probably willfully ignorant of the full picture.
>>
>>55505368
I agree, side picking is highschool BS, just criticise and hold disdain both
>>
>>55505714

At the very least, they're anti-Israel.
>>
It will take a holocaust to get america out of the jewish grip
>>
File: 1446864859931.gif (2 MB, 330x307) Image search: [Google]
1446864859931.gif
2 MB, 330x307
The whole thing wears me out desu senpai
>>
>>55505368
i dont pick a site, i want them both to kill each other ,but im not really western though
>>
>>55506064

Thinking about thos nips
>>
>>55505368
i hate both sides now
only like the palis for their music tho
>>
>>55506098
Feel free to steal the image :)
>>
>>55506016
Are you kidding me?
>>
>>55506140

Thanks friend ;^)
>>
>>55506203

Have you been on an American college campus in the last 5-10 years?

Kebab apologists, the lot of em
>>
>>55506282
That doesn't stop them. Most of them are fucking morons. Have you been around a college campus in the last 5-10 years?
>>
>>55506064
blond bunny btw
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.