[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She is right /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: jamilahdestroyspol.jpg (90 KB, 1074x806) Image search: [Google]
jamilahdestroyspol.jpg
90 KB, 1074x806
I love Jamilah Lemieux :-)
>>
>>55504954
>halfrican that hates white
why is this always the case? ive always noticed darker blacks are nicer than lightskins
>>
>>55504954
I guess the global non-white majority should forcibly do something about it then.
>Oh shit, they get collectively their shit handed to them by a minority
Whites are superior, deal with it.
>>
>thousands of people mattering
>>
>white supremacy
Is China white?
>>
>>55505003

Well maybe it's cause shes been rejected by both. White supremacy is a cancer.
>>
Look at all the white genes this bitch is running around with. She probably gets sunburned and shit.
>>
>>55504954
Mmmmmm maybe people are fatigued by whiny black people?????
>>
>>55505003
People like to feel victimized, gives them something to fight for despite their lives being so easy.
>>
File: 1446685754470.jpg (50 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1446685754470.jpg
50 KB, 1024x576
>>55505037
>blacks rejecting their own kind
kek
>>
>>55505046
She has weird breasts. That is way more damaging then white supremacy. She was def bullied in high school
>>
File: image.jpg (264 KB, 630x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
264 KB, 630x1000
>>55504954
>That this minority group should rule the earth

Then stop appropriating white culture.
>>
>>55504954

It's like they don't understand that this changes all the goddamn time. White dudes haven't been in power for eternity. The Roman empire was a bunch of short, smelly manlets who enslaved nordic and gaulish people for nearly 700 years.
>>
File: 1440347826634.gif (833 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1440347826634.gif
833 KB, 200x150
>thousands of people are fed up
There are 7 billion people you stupid nigger bitch. It's 2015 (meme) not 10 000BC
>>
>>55504954
Let the chinese rule the world. The dindus will see what is good for them.
>>
Why aren't you LARPing as a black person who hates lighter skinned blacks on Twitter right now?
>>
>>55504954
half the world lives in asia and theres no whites there what is this bitch on about?
>>
>>55504954
I thought minorities should be respected and protected? And aren't all the problematic behaviors exhibited by white people over the past 500 years just a result of an Asiancentric world that oppressed the native European population for thousands of years?
>>
>>55504954

Move to Africa then. Stop
Living in white majority countries you dumb bitch.
>>
>>55504954
Since when are jews white?
>>
>>55504954
>Global fatigue
Nope. As if anyone cares about this stuff over in China, India or other places, the only people that care are mad buzzword spouting dindus and SJWs.
Why aren't they in power then if they're the powerful majority?
I don't understand why they just won't leave the Western world if they feel oppressed and badly treated, nobody is holding them back.

China deserves to rule the planet, they don't care about feelings or human rights.
>"If the battle for civilization comes down to the wimps versus the barbarians, the barbarians are going to win."
>>
>>55504954
>white supremacy
>unknown prosperity and knowledge follows them wherever they rule

maybe they deserve living under the chinese
>>
>>55504954

Literally 'THOUSANDS' of people are fed up.
>>
>we minority now

how can an underrepresented minority like us whites achieve social justice?
>>
>>55506071
an entire city block anon! its outrageous!
>>
It blows my fucking mind that people in the US want to talk about perceived racial inequality.

There are literally 7 white people for every black person in the US. You simply cannot change that. OF COURSE it's going to be rare to walk into a room and have the majority be non-white.

Fuck.
>>
>>55505003

oppression olympics. They're afraid they might ose their status as protected class so they shout loudest.
>>
>>55504954
lolol she wishes white people still had complete power and control because we are the only civilization known to cUck ourselves and even listen to their shit, just wait until the uncUckable chinese or japanese gain even more clout and we will see just how much she likes another race being in charge
>>
>>55506252
facts and common sense are racist you shitlord :^)
>>
>its a bait thread
>it aint me starts playing
>>
>>55504954
there is a global fatigue for nigger bullshit tbqhwyf
>>
File: Dat's reich.jpg (56 KB, 478x359) Image search: [Google]
Dat's reich.jpg
56 KB, 478x359
>>55504954
>posting this edit
>>
>>55505423
Whenever they do something bad, they're white and all white people are responsible for it.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.