[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
daily reminder that it's the current year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: memepresident.webm (3 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
memepresident.webm
3 MB, 500x500
daily reminder that it's the current year
>>
I fucking hate Justine with a passion.

I didn't really care for Harper while he was in power but now that he's gone I'm actually starting to miss the guy.
>>
>memepresident
>not mememinister

turkman, pls
>>
File: disowned.jpg (263 KB, 2048x1394) Image search: [Google]
disowned.jpg
263 KB, 2048x1394
>>55504944

>missing harpo

nah m8
>>
>>55504960
s-sorry
>>
>>55504900
What is it with white liberals and theyr infatuation with brown cultures?
>>
>>55505124
because they think it's all cool foods and dances and stuff. they don't live in areas with immigrants
>>
>>55505012
Keep in mind that I was only 12-13 when Harper came in and I grew up with that man on my telly.

I also met him a few times. One time in private and he was always a very kind man.
>>
Canada is called a mini Punjab now, and the 30th state of India.
>>
>>55505230
>tfw America and India will go to war over who actually gets to call Canada x state.
>>
Somehow I feel like the Trudeau Prime ministership is just really creative marketing for Zoolander 2.

Basically what would it be like if Hanzel lead a country?
>>
>>55504900
would bang/10
>>
>>55504900
pls no

what am i even watching

oh god
>>
>>
imagine something huge happens and UN or NATO has to meet. imagine other this guy at the table with other leader
>>
>>55504900
You say that like it's a bad thing OP

better it be 2015 than 2020
>>
>>55505560
Justin with other world leaders:

DUDE
>>
File: Harjit_Sajjan.jpg (52 KB, 299x414) Image search: [Google]
Harjit_Sajjan.jpg
52 KB, 299x414
>>55505560
if he's too high, he will delegate the matter to our minister of defence
>>
>>55505721
wait what is india doing h- oh wait. oh
>>
>>55505721
>Harjit Sajjan.
>"Harjit Singh Sajjan was born to Sikh parents in Bombeli, a village in the Hoshiarpur district of Punjab, India."
>Making a literal foreigner your Minister of Defence.
Holy fuck you guys fucked up even worse than us.
>>
>>55505560
Dude can't we just smoke and chill?
>>
File: ainsley.jpg (55 KB, 660x502) Image search: [Google]
ainsley.jpg
55 KB, 660x502
I love this "argument".

>When will you get a job you lazy piece of shit?
I don't NEED to have a job mom, it's CURRENT YEAR, come on
>taking out the trash
Nope, it's 2015
>Anon i had a wonderful time with you in this reastaurant, will you take care of the bill
TWO THOUSAND & FIFTEEN
>>
File: NavdeepBains.jpg (21 KB, 380x537) Image search: [Google]
NavdeepBains.jpg
21 KB, 380x537
>>55505807
Not with our minister of innovation
>>
File: ztC6Yh.jpg (118 KB, 724x1024) Image search: [Google]
ztC6Yh.jpg
118 KB, 724x1024
>>55504900
Canada yes!!
>>
Only the fucktard frenchy liberal kek potheads from the east coast of Canada wanted this manchild to be the boss of Canada.

It will be nice when we separate from them and they can stew in their own shithole.

Funniest part is that a lot of east coast mutants came over to the west side for oilfield work and they were the first ones to get fired. LOL
>>
>>55506642
Holy shit thats a top notch ID
>>
>>55506679
you faGG
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.