[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wops not white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: attachment[1].jpg (23 KB, 228x341) Image search: [Google]
attachment[1].jpg
23 KB, 228x341
Mexican-American here

Why are italians considered white in this country and we are not? I have more european blood in me than 99% of italians. I'm closer to white than italians are yet they get a pass it isn't fair.
>>
Because we don't have a Press 2 for Italian option on our phones.
>>
There's nothing more pathetic than the Latinos who try to convince stormtards that they're white
>>
Do all Mexicans want to be white or just the ones on /pol/?
>>
Italians have by and large assimilated.
>>
>>55504603

My family is from guadalajara, I have spaniard, english and french blood in me. I am white, wops are part african for fuck sakes.
>>
>>55504581
Fuckin this. Maybe if spics learned to assimilate, there would be more acceptance. But they literally refuse to and get upset when a predominantly white, English speaking country doesn't accommodate them and their language.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 488x693) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 488x693
>>
>>55504522
>Italians
Europeans
>mexican
aztec rape babies
>>
>>55504670

but in every large city there are little italy's filled with greasy wops speaking their language and not assimilating.
>>
who cares what /pol/ NEETs think. mexican food is amazing and the illegals come here to do hard manual labor
>>
>>55504804

Mexico is objectively better than Italy in every way yet we don't get any respect, makes no sense...
>>
>>55504522
You're not fucking white you spear chucking burrito eating cunt
>>
>>55504749
Yeah, which is a small portion o te total population. Mexicans by and large refuse to adopt English as their primary language in the US and demand that options be in Spanish as well. That's the opposite of assimilation.

Little towns aren't a sign of lack of assimilation, they're tradition in community form. Italians have no issue speaking English, and you've never heard an Italian demand that signs and shit be in Italian as well as english
>>
>>55504836
>cartels an drugs galore

In what way is Mexico different from shitholes in Africa other than being filled with spics instead of niggers?
>>
>>55504836
I've visited both Italy and Mexico dude. Italy is better. By a long shot. Sorry
>>
File: ni8xs5hkDW1qjecr3.jpg (93 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
ni8xs5hkDW1qjecr3.jpg
93 KB, 500x330
>>55504522

Italians have assimilated and they're not retarded. They ran the largest, most impressive crime syndicate in a clandestine, quiet and reserved manner. Spaghetti and meatballs. Pizza. Cool sounding last names. High average IQ.

Contrast this with nigger and spic gangs, who are ostentatious, barbaric and classless. Low average IQ. Don't assimilate. Leech off welfare.

Fuck em.

on a real note senpai tacos can stay tho
>>
>>55504836
Sorry but Mexico is a shithole. Italy is better, by a significant margin, in every available metric.
>>
>>55504836
>third world Indio monkey shithole is better than romes heir
keep telling yourself that juan
>>
>>55504836
lololol you can kill yourself, Italy is more advanced than you taco stuffing aztec niggers could ever hope to be.

Roman Empire > Aztec Chimpire

Italian Philosophers > Mexiacan Drug Cartels

Italian Art/Cullture > Mexican hat dance

Italians with white skin > Mexicans with shitskin

Italians come over on boat legally and do everything to assimilate > Donde estas mi gib'me'dats gringo??

Ravioli .... maybe tacos are pretty good too

Mexico is a shit tier country Italy is one of the most important civilized regions in the history of the world

gtfo out of my thread and come back in after you get a work visa
>>
For the most part mexicans have native aztec blood in them. Italians arguably have north african mix in them, but thats only in the south.
>>
>>55505169

WE WUZ KINGZ!

Modern italians have nothing to do with rome, the roman empire were white germanic looking peoples until the moors took over.
>>
>>55504522
>I have more european blood in me than 99% of italians.
You're fucking retarded
>>
File: 1442285724085.jpg (122 KB, 472x480) Image search: [Google]
1442285724085.jpg
122 KB, 472x480
>>55504836
people will always blame immigrants for a country's problems. in america that's laughable because this country has a long history of being built up by immigrants.

any qualms about "assimilation" will dissolve in a couple generations as the kids grow up here; i've seen it happen here in the rural midwest - spanish speaking parents come over, their kids also know spanish, but those kids' kids probably will not. that's the same way it worked with the large wave of immigration in the late 1800s to early 1900s.

europe is a whole different story with the immigration problem due to all their social benefits. but america benefits from immigration.
>>
>>55505236
I loled hard.
>>
>>55505236
Whatever you say revisionist
>>
>>55505236
That is bullshit, the roman people were taken over by germanic people at the end of their empire

If you want to try to say all italians are shitskin muslims because the moors were there for a very short time you are fucking yourself over because the moors were also in spain

Your logic of why italians are inferior would alos inply that the spnaish are inferior to you because they were occupied by the moors and thus have some shitskin in them

By your retarded(mexican) logic you are objectively inferior to italians just for the fact of italians consisting of white+moor and spaish consisting of white+moor thus mexicans are white+moor+aztec/chimp

DO NOT RESPOND UNTIL YOU PROVE PROPER DOCUMENTATION OTHERWISE GTFO OF THIS THREAD THERE ARE NO GIBMEDATS TO BE HAD HERE
>>
File: 1445553823860.gif (275 KB, 495x283) Image search: [Google]
1445553823860.gif
275 KB, 495x283
>>55505276
>america benefits from immigration
>>
>>55505236
TRIGGERED
>>
>>55505236
>the roman empire were white germanic
Same as the Egyptians :^)
can't wait for the Canadian sperg to show up
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 565x709) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 565x709
>>55505236
How's it feel to be dumber than black African moors? So we have bigger dicks and are smarter than you?

If Italians aren't white, they're Asian. Romans? Moors? Kingz? Fuck that. We wuz samuraiz n shogunz n shit!
>>
>>55505236
Also even if your nigger history teacher was right and italians were never the people to live in rome (kek) explain superior italian Art, Culture, Sceince, Philosophy, RELEVANCE, exploration etc... and then explain why youre a spanish rape baby drug cartel member
>>
>>55504522
italians are mediterranian and this beautiful race is white. some parts of sud are mixed with arabs and greeks. they are no white
>>
File: 1444061514197.jpg (93 KB, 724x653) Image search: [Google]
1444061514197.jpg
93 KB, 724x653
>>55504522
>I have more european blood in me than 99% of italians.
>I'm closer to white than
>it isn't fair.
low self esteem is one bitch of a mental disorder
>>
>>55504522
Just become a European country and you're good

Mexicans are the products of the Spanish raping the South American natives, these hybrids have no home but South America.
Also, by definition and genetically, you are not more European than Italians
>>
>>55504522
Italians are white. If your idea of white comes from snowniggers, most people aren't white.
>>
>>55504522

Those guys on "El senior de los cielos" look pretty white to me.

I have yet to see a Mexican like that here... we just get the little beaners lol

But I would welcome the real Spanish-descended Mexicans.
>>
>>55504522
Depends on which casta you belong. If you're a Spaniard, you're white. If you're amerindian, you're not.
>>
>>55504652
parts of the south of italy, spain, portugal etc were invaded by arabs who had recently conquered north africa. there is an amount of arab in italians who live in those parts of italy that is true. but not black african.

italy is a mix of europen and a little bit of arab.
>>
>>55504522

WOP just means without papers your mongoloids.
>>
>Italians
>White
>There are people who unironically believe this
Fucking olive niggers.
>>
>>55507651
Ok Jamal
>>
what? italians aren't white.
>>
>>55504522
>Implying that I consider Italians white
I don't even consider Greece or Spain white either.
>>
>>55504689
/thread
>>
Because beaners are aztec shits while italians are italians
>>
>>55504522
If you look at the political cartoons targeting Italians in the past, you will see the same shit that you are going through.
>>
>>55504522
for the love of g0d can somebody just get started on the Wall? hurry.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.