[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will you do when American liberalism takes over the west
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Plate.jpg (101 KB, 867x723) Image search: [Google]
Plate.jpg
101 KB, 867x723
What will you do when American liberalism takes over the west completely?

I am worried about what will happen in the next 5 years when all the indoctrinated children start growing into teens. The mainstream will become too toxic to cope with.
>>
Build wall
>>
>>55504378
Wrong flag
>>
>>55504378
>American can't recognize a flag
Typically retarded fat 'Merican. God I can't for us Latinos to take you over.
>>
>>55504421
>>55504457
The Irish were the original illegal immigrants, so he wasn't too far off.
>>
File: Hunter Park.jpg (33 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
Hunter Park.jpg
33 KB, 624x351
>>55504343
Celebrate a more inclusive future! And hope that people who violently dissent get vanned and treated like the terrorist they are, just like the glorious Hunter Park. Can you believe that he said "I'm going to stand my ground tomorrow and shoot every black person I see"??? What a stupid fucker. I'm glad that the law is standing firmly behind tolerance and against hatred and petty violence.
>>
>>55504421
>>55504457
Still don't want filthy Irish dogs in my country to be honest family
>>
>>55504343
Vote republican m8s
>>
>What will you do when American liberalism takes over the west completely?

I was under the impression that this had already happened.
>>
There will be a huge conservative wave that will combat it and lines will be drawn very dark.

Business owners are mostly conservative, they'll actively not hire people who are progressive liberals, they'll not get work, fail to raise families, and the disease will be weakened after a generation
>>
>>55504343
The wealthy will always be the ones with power regardless of the idealogical facade being used. My plan is to stay wealthy and continue living in a wealthy neighborhood that keeps a monetary barrier between me and the lot.
>>
>>55504569
That'd make things worse
>>
>>55504378
Hahahaha! Burgerbro come on, you gotta be smarter than that.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.