[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Polish teacher: How many migrants must be pushed overboard for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1440041697503.jpg (38 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1440041697503.jpg
38 KB, 413x395
Kek, Poland. Top bantz.

A teacher in the eastern Polish city of Bialystok gave the size of a boat and the number of people on board.

The students' assignment? To calculate how many Syrian refugees had to be thrown overboard for the boat to stay afloat and reach Greece.

The teacher, Grzegorz Nowik, said it was a matter of holding the students' attention.

"4 refugees from Syria are to reach Greece on a raft which is 1m x 2 m x 20cm and (illegible) 800kg/m2," the assignment said. "Calculate how many refugees you need to push off the raft for them to reach their goal if each of them weigh 60kg."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/12/europe/poland-physics-teacher-migrants-overboard-quiz/
>>
>>55504194
Answer:
Every single one of them.
>>
>>55504194
Lel. Poland bringing the bantz to the migrant crisis.
>>
>>55504253
Dont let antifa hear this
>>
I'm interesting what the answer is.
>>
BASED
>>
>>55504357
Antifa can suck a dick, only strong when they're in groups.

Fucking sissies.
>>
>>55504373
>>>/sci/7655047

We'll know soon enough.
>>
>>55504373
I guess the answer would be none of them.
The raft has a surface area of 2m^2 and apparently the raft can carry 800kg per m^2.
Since it can carry 1600kg and the migrants only weigh 240kg together everyone will (sadly) survive.
>>
>>55504194
>>55505061
Fucking idiots. Its kg/m^3 density or whatever its called in english of sea water.

You count archimed power based on it and Volume of raft. Can't remember the formulas, though.
>>
>>55505194
>http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/12/europe/poland-physics-teacher-migrants-overboard-quiz/
Yeah, you're right.
If you look at the picture it clearly says 800kg/m^3.
CNN got it wrong.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.