[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whites smoking weed : hippies blacks smoking weed : thugs whites
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
whites smoking weed : hippies
blacks smoking weed : thugs

whites on welfare : poor
blacks on welfare : lazy

girls gone wild: good ol college days
black woman twerkin : whore

whites cant find a job : bad economy
blacks cant find a job : dependent

white country bombing brown countries : democracy
september 11 : terrorism

whites torch cop cars and destroy property after baseball games : rowdy

blacks torch cop cars and destroy property after a cop gets away with murder : savages.
-Stealth Irony

fuck this ignorant website
>>
>>55503728

You forgot one OP, let me help you.

White people working = paying the bills.
Niggers working = Tie'rd uv slav'n nien-tu-fieve nigguh.
>>
>>55503728
Yes, niggers are subhumans.
>>
White people : In general, good people, few bad people.

Black people: In general, bad people. few good people.

This is a fact of life; every good black person would agree with it. Even black people have told me they're always far more cautious around other blacks than they're white people. Why? because the stereotype is true and good black people understand it and know what's up.
>>
>>55503728
whites invent computers: nerds
niggers invent twerking: kingz and kweenz

white girl twerks: she be steal are cultcha
nigger on computer: where the white wimmen at? muh dick
>>
>>55503976
/thread
>>
>>55503728
whites smoking weed : worthless
blacks smoking weed : worthless

whites on welfare : worthless
blacks on welfare : worthless

girls gone wild: whores
black woman twerkin : whore

whites cant find a job : uneducated, inexpierenced
blacks cant find a job : uneducated, inexperienced

white country bombing brown countries: progress
september 11: catalyst for progress

whites torch cop cars and destroy property after baseball games : worthless detriment to society

blacks torch cop cars and destroy property after a cop gets away with murder : worthless detriment to society
>>
>>55503728
>be typical white man in USA
>privilege raining down on me
>call up government
>"hello government"
>Government-"hello anon can you state your ethnicity, sex, and gender (cause those are different)"
>"i'm a cis white male"
>Government-"Thank you for your service"
>Government-"in 6-10 days your free assault rifle with high capacity magazine will arrive"
>"thx government"

>go in Tuesday afternoon (start of work week)
>high level CEO job
>"thank god there are no minorities here"
>"I have a business plan--We will save 30% of our revenue by only hiring women & minority laborer positions"

>do all of this over phone on my tempur-pedic mattress while eating mayonnaise (miracle whip) sandwich
>>
>>55503728
white countries : first world
black countries : mad max
>>
>>55504084
this desu
>>
>>55503728
White people in white countries: Ok
Black people in black countries: Ok
American melting pot: Pure shit
>>
>>55504129

>mayonnaise (miracle whip)

This is degeneracy.
>>
File: wiowhite.jpg (170 KB, 948x676) Image search: [Google]
wiowhite.jpg
170 KB, 948x676
>>55503728
Imagine a world without white.
>>
>>55503728
Yeah bob marley is definatly considered a thug. 0/10
>>
File: original (94).jpg (80 KB, 811x455) Image search: [Google]
original (94).jpg
80 KB, 811x455
>>55503728

The truth is that alot of Blacks prefer to be barbarian apes. They like the idea of being “African” and not American. They don’t want to accept the same moral code, way of living, styles, or goals. They also ostracize all other blacks who differ from them. Blacks are raised with the idea that everything that ever happened in the history of their worthless race is the fault of white people and they're the most racist, selfish braindead individuals on this planet.. Jews are #1 We need to step up our game and call it what it is: Black Terrorism fueled by Jewish Supremacy. When 9 out of every 10 victims of interracial crime between Blacks and Whites are Whites, it is unequivocally clear which group is the most "racist."

People are afraid to point out the truth about blacks, low IQ, low civilizational ability, impulsive nature leading to more violence, etc. Facing up to the reality of the problems of blacks rather than blaming them on whites would mean society could begin to work on actual solutions not just destroying institutions trying to force black equality. Race realism is needed, not racism.
>>
File: white thug.jpg (42 KB, 420x359) Image search: [Google]
white thug.jpg
42 KB, 420x359
>>55503728
>Implying that cause of general stereotypes we won't call out white trash for what it is.
(See pic related)
>>
>>55504084
This pretty much.
>>
>>55503728

Whites invited E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G of value in this world, including this very site that you're using to insult whites on with that pathetic shit-post of yours. Go back to Apefrica, NIGGER!!!!! :D
>>
>>55504711
I invite all the time
>>
>>55504711

* invented

Sorry, long day.
>>
>>55503728

"The inferior races hate the white race precisely because of its superiority. It is galling to the lower races to be reminded of their inferiority, and white superiority instills in them a burning desire to tear down whites and their creations in order to make themselves whites' 'equal'. This is not all, however, for tearing down whites removes a burr from their consciousness -- that of being reminded of their inferiority -- and indeed is an act of revenge for such reminding. Accordingly, when whites are so stupid as to treat the lower races as equals, this but whets the appetite of those races to see whites destroyed, for they see vulnerability in this stupidity, and thus an opportunity for inserting their grappling hooks into the edifice of white civilization." --JBR Yant, Mortal Words
>>
>>55503728
>white country bombing brown countries : democracy
>september 11 : terrorism

Arabs hate blacks even more than white people do.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.