[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this seriously all it took to send a major university into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: Mizzou in loo.jpg (35 KB, 598x337) Image search: [Google]
Mizzou in loo.jpg
35 KB, 598x337
is this seriously all it took to send a major university into a death spiral?
>>
>>55503556
It took Afro-Americans.
>>
File: hitdeg.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
hitdeg.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
>>55503556
That pic, I remember we did stuff like that in Kindergarten.
>>
>>55503556
Poop swastika actually never existed. That was just an unrelated image picture pulled from the internet. There was just a flyer posted somewhere that denounced racism and showed this as an example and the guy reported the flyer as fact.

Mass hysteria over their own lies did it
>>
File: 1291892474004.gif (43 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1291892474004.gif
43 KB, 400x400
What's really great is, now we know how to really fuck with the American university system.
Just walk on campus, find a bathroom, and draw a swastika or a blackface caricature, and for added bonus, write "Dylan wuz here, Tyrone is a loser."
>>
>>55503755
I thought about this. Sounds like fun. I just want to watch the world burn.
>>
>>55503556

Two serious questions for /pol/:

1) Can pic related be positively confirmed as a/the "real" version of the alleged Mizzou poopstika?

2) If the answer to 1) is Yes, then would someone send it along to Rush Limbaugh with supporting evidence? He is currently operating under the premise that all these supposed "incidents" are all bunk, which most of them may be. But we've been saying "poopstika" for something like 72 hours now (a great word) so in the interest of history, it would be useful to know whether this was an actual thing.
>>
>>55503875
No.
>>
>>55503556
Probably some kike who did it thinking "the nazi's were shit!"
>hfw it spiraled out of control
>>
File: 1266375292280.jpg (32 KB, 211x212) Image search: [Google]
1266375292280.jpg
32 KB, 211x212
>>55503827
And technically it's only a misdemeanor vandalism charge, especially if you use something easily washed.
I know it's gross, but shit works well for that. It's easily cleaned but no one wants to clean it.

The left has made themselves into the butt of the joke. It's time we take advantage.
Violence always fails to beat an enemy. Making fun of the enemy, comedy itself, is the best weapon on earth for dealing with assholes.
>>
>>55503556
That photo is from Nov 14 2014
>>
>>55503556
>>55503875
I've seen it said that this picture has been on the internet for several years, and so could not be a picture of the actual swastinka which is purported to be at the center of today's controversy.
>>
>>55503556
>be edgy rebellious middle schooler
>Me and my friends draw swastikas everywhere and vandalize everything
>never get caught

Never would have thought that the tides of society would call for my skills in a real world application. Oh well. Sharpie in pooper, we fight the good fight!
>>
What we are looking at is the crux of religion.

The discrimination against black people is their satan, and their cult is that of ending their satan's reign. Their campaigners are their priests and their rights their god, for which they will struggle to live with eternally.

They are convinced that their rights are a fact of the universe, and are convinced that something beyond their own control is keeping those rights away- but that they can work towards them. They ignore any evidence to the contrary, suggesting that rights are given, not inherent.
They believe that they will eventually succeed; their rights will return to them as the oppressor, discrimination against blacks is struck down eternally.

THAT is the nature of black rights movements.
>>
>>55503556
No, no one ever even saw the poop swastika. It was made up. Who would clean up someone else's poop? Only a janitor, that's who. So where is this janitor? I think I read also that someone saw the poop swastika and told someone else about who told everyone, which means it's hearsay as well.

There's also this
http://www.fakehatecrimes.org/
>>
It took less because there was no swastika in the first place
>>
So how long before Mizzous enrollment rate completely implodes and they are forced to close?

Seriously who would go to this school now knowing the inmates run the asylum??
>>
>>55504198
Yeah, honestly, when did seeing a swastika become a big deal? They're literally etched/drawn into like, 1/5 of all the desks I've ever used in school. Almost everyone has fucking drawn a swastika on something public at some point in their life.
>>
>>55503556
That swastika is facing the wrong way though.
>>
>>55504340
they're like chewing gum except they don't make you feel gross.
>>
>>55503556
Nice file name OP.
>>
Designated swastika wall. Damnit Raj why did you do that?
>>
>>55504365
Hahahaha
>>
Nazi
poo
in
the
loo
at
Mizzou
>>
>>55503556
I make poo swastiks all the time, never thought it could cause so much butthurt
>>
File: consider this.jpg (26 KB, 335x432) Image search: [Google]
consider this.jpg
26 KB, 335x432
>>55504301
>No, no one ever even saw the poop swastika. It was made up.
Just like the KKK attacking the school was made-up.
Just like the people in the pick-up shouting racial slurs was made-up.
Just like Mike Brown having his hands-up before being executed at the back of the head was made-up.
Just like Trayvon Martin skipping home from school before being killed by a racist pedophile white man was made-up.
Just like virtually any story involving the police and blacks was made-up.

Literally everything black people believe these days isn't real. They exist in a bubble world, a non-reality of their own design created to justify their own racism and hatred of whites. And the media, which should be exposing them and calling them out for the retards they are, is instead enabling them and stoking the flames by demonstrating absolutely no journalistic integrity or investigative ability concerning these matters. They take anything black people say at face-value and report it unfiltered, then leave it to the viewer to decide if its true or not. This is pretty much the exact opposite of journalism. It's teenage-tier gossiping, but with a billion-dollar budget and very tangible consequences.
>>
>>55504671
where do you do it, obviously not in the loo amirite.
>>
>>55503556
Keep in mind that it's not a "major university" in the sense that the entire campus cares about it. Mizzou has thousands of students, and only a few hundred quota students and women's studies babbies actually care.
>>
>>55504740
That was the joke you idiot. You stupid fucks are so eager to scream "POO IN LOO" or "PAY DEBTS" that you don't even recognize when a person is making a joke at his own country's expense.
>>
>>55503556
Who has never drawn a swastika on their friends stuff as a joke before? We did that shit all the time as kids, never used shit though
>>
File: IMG_20151106_091440.jpg (107 KB, 720x408) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151106_091440.jpg
107 KB, 720x408
>>55503755

The swastika has to be backwards. But dindus can't tell the difference. A teach once got in trouble for using the word "niggardly", and that was at a staff meeting with other teachers.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.