[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was George W. Bush a shit president or is it a democrat meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 12
Was George W. Bush a shit president or is it a democrat meme?
>>
>>55503333
Nice digits.
>>
>>55503333
He was shitty at the time but Obama has improved his image greatly.
>>
>>55503333
Sick quads
Also when that image is captioned, "When you successfully pul off 9/11"
>>55503488
Dubs confirming Quads confirmed
>>
>>55503333
>Was the jewish liberal media right, or was the jewish liberal media wrong?
>>
He was genuinely shitty.
>>
>>55503333

He was pretty bad but he was a whole lot better than Obongo
>>
Democrat meme. He was the best we've had since Reagan and the country was never more patriotic than during his first term.
>>
He was a shitty president in charge of a shitty administration.

The one competant individual in his team was Condi, but she was always limited in her power anyway
>>
>>55503333
he dindu nuffin
but not in a good way
>>
>>55503686
Wasn't it because of 9/11? I mean, Bush sure had nothing to do with 9/11, right, anon? RIGHT?
>>
>>55503609
This. Obama double downed on everything the liberals and moderates HATED about GW. Obama is such shit the first "black" president single handedly redeemed Carter and Nixon.

Me? I thought he was great. He didn't fuck with things needlessly by letting Clinton era economic policy continue and he kicked ass like no one since Roosevelt. I wish I could vote for him again.
>>
>>55503749
>Australian
>Criticizing other country's leaders when they have Tony Abott
>>
File: 02_corn.jpg (24 KB, 343x409) Image search: [Google]
02_corn.jpg
24 KB, 343x409
>BUSH BEING GOOFY [SEE NEW MEMES]
>>
>>55503648
lol. Did we drop a bomb on your goat at some point Slovo?
>>
>>55503333
He was right about literally everything. His plan could have worked, but he just didn't expect Russia and Europe to turn out to be such back stabbing cunts.

Americans have learned their lesson and now they're allying with China, Japan, India and Korea and slowly cutting all ties and diplomatic relations with Europe.
>>
>>55503934
No. We actually hosted him a few times and he can't behave. He can't even take off his gloves before shaking hands. That's how I know he's an uncultured swine. And besides, read his quotes. That guy is stupid as fuck and he's one of the reasons why people voted a democrat candidate in the next term.
>>
>>55503333
American Nero was a shitty president
>attempts to sell ports to Dubai
> engaged in a two front war of attrition
> patriot act
> TSA groping
> NSA snooping
> rampant cronyism
> bailed out bankers
> no child left behind
> saved 1m+ Africans via aid

That's off the top of my head, I'm sure there's more if I thought about it for a while

Bottom line, everything he touched turned to shit
>>
Religious fanatic, mumbling idiot and a war criminal. Quintessentially American.
>>
>>55504180
>He can't even take off his gloves before shaking hands.
Why would taking your gloves off be cultured? I wouldn't want to get shit on my hands from touching the peasants and riff-raff either.
>>
There was unprecedented economic growth under Bush, sadly it all came down during their last year in office with the housing bubble bursting that happened to due to actions of several presidents, Bush included, even Clinton.. It's kind of hard to blame Bush for something they had no chance to fix. (Save for the first bailout, followed by Obama's two subsequent bailouts.)
>>
>>55503903

Based Tone was unfairly boned
>>
>>55504345
pretty much everything anti-bush faggots spout is a meme
>>
>>55504363
>Why would taking your gloves off be cultured?
Because you never shake hands with your gloves on. If you're worried about disease or dirt, you politely refuse. President should have some fucking manners, right? Even Obongo has manners and he's half nigger.
>>
>>55503333
>or is it a democrat meme?

Everybody outside America thinks he's shit, except for Africans.

So it's clearly not just a USA's democrat party meme.
>>
>>55504257
So he was like a shitty Midas?
>>
>>55504489
>Because you never shake hands with your gloves on.
That's not a good reason.
>>
He's the reason we have Obama for 8 years so you tell me
>>
>>55504530
well considering a fuckload of euro politicians got elected for bashing him all the while supporting and benefiting from his policies. yea still a meme
>>
Total shitcunt. Potato like his brother and an administration full of the worst type of psychos. Clinton raped some bitches, these assholes raped the country. Him and then Bongo Bongo presided over the complete ruination of America into some fucked out post modern dystopia. The next recession will finish this place off for real.

Fuck Cheney you blood magic using double nigger.
>>
>>55503333
He sucked massive dogs balls. The worst president ever. Even has dad admits that he was pushed around by his hawkish cronies, who themselves were starting wars for the reason of generating personal profit. It's embarrassing and will be looked back on by history as a war criminal whose policies and wars killed thousands of people. Bush's stupidity kills!!
>>
File: bombit.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
bombit.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
>>55504620
>being this booty blasted over the greatest vice to ever live
so did he call your mom a faggit or something senpai?
>>
He was really shitty.

Attacked Iraq for literally no fucking reason.
>>
>>55504564
Why is that not a good reason? He was about to shake hands with his foreign partners at a public event. He should have taken his gloves off. Basic manners. He constantly made some faux pas. Always said something stupid in public. He said he talked to god before starting the wars. He's worse than Carson and Carson is a nigger. He might be from a wealthy and powerful family, but he's a peasant at heart.
>>
>>55504699
Seriously fuck the Liberals.

/pol/ should be the one place on the internet where we all agree that the Clintons did 9/11

Bill even said in 2006 that he had plans for a War in Afghanistan that Gore was going to go through with
>>
All presidents since Teddy have been shit.
>>
>>55503333

His personality was awesome. Most of his policies, however, weren't very conservative.
>>
10,000 Americans dead under his watch if you count 9/11 for being his fault.

Also for all the shit Obama/Hillary get for Benghazi, there were 13 Benghazi style attacks under Bush

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2014/may/12/john-garamendi/prior-benghazi-were-there-13-attacks-embassies-and/
>>
>>55504776
To be fair the iraq war was overdue by about a year by the time it started as well. It's surprising how poorly understood that war is by the american public despite them being so blatant about it.
>>
>>55504699
I just hate the neo-cons. Genuinely repulsive people with whacked out agendas. I'll give him the fact that he's at least honest about what a cunt he is. Bongo and the left can't even do that much.
>>
>>55504776
People forget that Bill Clinton's last fiscal year stretched 9 months into the Bush Presidency

Literally, Bush could not fire anyone Clinton installed in the Administrative State during his first 9 months in office.

Clinton's moles assisted by Jamie Gorlick allowed the Muslims to attack
>>
>>55504867
2.5 trillion on a retard fest that generated ISIS. Yay freedom.
>>
>>55504604
>a fuckload of euro politicians got elected for bashing him

Sure kid.

American politics are a subject in Europe elections.
Whatever you need to believe...
>>
>>55504854
It's not the attack that is the problem, it's the coverup and lies that Shillery immediately engaged in

>a fucking video with a few hundred views that illiterate shitskin Libyans would have no way of finding
>>
>>55504926
>isis is more of a threat than a rogue state with 600k infantry and several dozen armored divisions
nice meme
>>
>>55504754
I think it's just cultural differences. We keep our gloves on while shaking hands to avoid contamination. You cover your hands in shit when shaking hands in a most uncultured way.
>>
>>55504930
>American politics aren't a subject in Europe elections.
engoy underage b&
>>
>>55504967
Who only really are a threat to the Saudis, who for all I care we could nuke and take their oil.

We blew threw their military like nothing anyway. Real big threat.
>>
>>55504723
the US was not the only country that believed Hussein was developing WMDs. Hindsight is 20/20
>>
>>55504754
>>55504993
If he's the president he should've had someone to tell him what was a social norm/ social faux pas in the country that he's going in. Celebs do this all the time.

To be fair when Obama went to see the emperor of Japan he did a bow and handshake at the same time which is VERY rude, but the emperor thought it was funny. .
>>
>>55504878
>>55504949
Quit trying to derail the thread, frostback

What your saying is accurate, but that's not the topic

P.S. Fuck Harper too
>>
>>55504967
Saddam was no threat.
>>
>>55504993
>hurr
Back to /int/ with your retarded memes. We're more cultured than majority of US population.
>>
>>55505123
>frostback

Thanks for that, I'm going to embrace it.
>>
File: 1443986653212.png (381 KB, 400x485) Image search: [Google]
1443986653212.png
381 KB, 400x485
>>55505123
>>
>>55505098
it would take over a year to get the logistics required in place to retake saudi if saddam had decided to take them. keep in mind the saudi's constitute a large portion of the oil supply for europe. by the time we could have retaken saudi the damage to the world economy would have been immense and irreversible. even with the egyptians of the time the saudi's wouldn't have stood a chance against iraq's army.
>>
>>55503333

pretty much everything pol hates he perpetuated
>>
>>55505087
So delusional, lol
>>
>>55505121
I remember reading in TIME magazine how he supposedly had these mobile trucks that were chemical weapons labs. They had diagrams and shit.

Even I was skeptical of that shit. They were basically making up conspiracy theories as to why they weren't able to find any evidence that he had WMDs.
>>
>>55505122
It is a social norm everywhere around the world. It is really just basic manners. If celebs do it all the time then they're ignorant. Either way, cultured people will think lowly of them.
>>
>>55505264
For all the money they have, and Murrican gear, why are they so inept militarily? They did well against a bunch of Shiite hippies in Bahrain, but the Houthis seem to have fought them to a standstill.
>>
He was alright. He could have been a lot better, but he sure as hell wasn't as awful as Obama was back when Obama actually did things.
>>
>>55505121
>the US was not the only country that believed Hussein was developing WMDs.

Any other country was basing their believes on US "intelligence"
There was zero evidence outside of that the pentagon claimed.

Also the UN weapon inspectors were very clear: Saddam had no WMD's.
>>
>>55503333
Iraq 2003 was a disaster that we are still dealing with today
>>
>>55505447
And a disaster pretty much all of Europe warned him would happen.

Europe warned America but America didn't listen.
You'd almost think America wanted to create a terrorist paradise.
>>
File: 1447130678903.jpg (57 KB, 485x350) Image search: [Google]
1447130678903.jpg
57 KB, 485x350
>>55503333
democrat meme
Bushy was amazing, the terrible shit everyone attributes to him(like the Patriot Act or the Iraq war) were all pushed and created by Congress and most of the ones doing so we're liberals too
>>
>>55505539
>europoliticians never talked about bush
>europe warned you why you no stop
well memed friend
>>
>>55505388
Obama's historical legacy will be as a moderate who advocated compromise, bipartisan political solutions but found himself hamstrung by a radical right rump that kept threatening supply. He didn't do anything famously bad (other than be president when some shitty drone stuff happened -- but this doesn't compare with the destruction wreaked by George W. Bush) but didn't do anything famously good (except supporting LGBT rights and being a groundbreaker as the first black president. The far right likes to get mad over Obamacare, but really it's a pretty modest policy and the US still has the most fucked up and inequitable health care system (and worst outcomes) among the very wealthy, developed countries.
>>
>>55505144
He stopped playing by the rules we set for him, the first time with Kuwait we gave him a warning the second time we had to remove him since he wasn't playing ball anymore. Had he still been a good boy we would have gone to war with Iran and things would be very different right now, Saddam would probably even helped us and shot a couple Who's at them for us so we never had to
>>
>>55505646
He kept and expanded on Bush's surveillance policy and gave us TPP. Fuck him.
>>
File: 1366691269047.jpg (30 KB, 424x416) Image search: [Google]
1366691269047.jpg
30 KB, 424x416
>>55503333

Weren't you around?

He was master of the wry twinkle. Able to deliver, with a steely eye, ultimatums to tin-pot tyrants whose imaginary threats had cowered the American folk for too long. His homespun Texas style wisdom was famous. Lines such as, "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."

He was goat. Which I believe is what he was reading about (albeit upside down, the man was a genius) when 9/11 occurred and he stepped into his role as The Great Unraveller.
>>
>>55503333
He was an ignorant tool. If he was smart enough to have known he was a tool he probably wouldn't have accepted it. Overall a decent guy.
>>
>>55505724
Agreed on the surveillance, though which Western democracy hasn't succumbed to massive surveillance systems, supported by both left and right parties? I honestly can't name an example. And even if the governments aren't actively pursuing it, private companies also are doing so in these same countries.
>>
>>55505646

lololololololololololol. needed a larf, thanks
>>
>>55503333

he was typically shit, nothing special, no better or worse than any other president aside from the 5 or 6 standouts that seem a lot better than the rest of the field
>>
>>55505797
>ultimatums to tin-pot tyrants whose imaginary threats had cowered the American folk for too long
Ha ha,like fucking who? Beyond Saddam, I doubt the average American could have named a single dictator in the last 20, let alone be "cowed by". Christ, non eof them gave a shit about Saddam after the first Gulf War.
>>
File: arrows.jpg (152 KB, 558x606) Image search: [Google]
arrows.jpg
152 KB, 558x606
>>55503333
The only half decent presidents were assassinated
>>
He successfully framed a shitskin for 3000 deaths.
That's jew tier right there.
>>
File: 1445976791838.jpg (11 KB, 244x310) Image search: [Google]
1445976791838.jpg
11 KB, 244x310
>>55504257
Obama ended none of that and doubled or tripled down on most of it = much worse
>>
>>55504147
>He was right about literally everything
Like the WMDs Iraq had? You know, the ones that were used as a premise for a war that has ultimately created the ISIS crisis?
>>
>>55505596
he could have refused to sign the patriot act on Texan principle and didn't, fuck him he was a typical presidential sellout jackass

also he bowed to the queen of England forever keking us to British corporations until someone better has the balls to tell the queen she's his equal we'll be getting fucked with by European money non stop until this happens.
>>
File: ss (2015-11-11 at 06.44.05).png (74 KB, 174x178) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-11-11 at 06.44.05).png
74 KB, 174x178
>>55506145
Implying thats true
>>
>>55505646

That's some MSNBC level rhetoric and annoyingly progressive vocabulary.
>>
>>55503333
He was fucking terrible. And if everything HE did wasn't bad enough, then he got Obama elected.
>>
Bush was ok. Blaire and Cheney dragging him into war fucked his legacy. Worth remembering Bush ran on providing and improving education. Would have been a great peace time president but mozzys happened
>>
ITT: Europeans and non-US residents talking about something they have only heard about form their shill, state-sponsored media outlets, fucking lmao.

On a serious note however, George Bush was the son of a previous president. He served in the Navy as a pilot(all leaders should have military experience), he was a strong leader, he protected the country during it's time of need and brought us together. That being said, he wasn't a great president, but I can say without a doubt in my mind that we were 100% better off with him than we would have been with Al Gore, or any other democratic president.

Even though I despise the fact that there are political families all over the woodworks of politics in America (Bushs, Clintons, Pauls), George W. Bush was overall a solid president, but he did make mistakes like any other.
>>
>>55506269
haha. I never watch MSNBC. What are the giveaway words?

Also, the squabbling in the Bush family now guarantees that W's legacy is done. They're scraping around for scapegoats so that Jeb might stand an outside chance, since he's been usurped by Rubio for the Florida GOP support. And it's not going to work for Jeb. His brother's legacy has ended up being too poisonous for him.
>>
His foreign policy was shit (better than Obama) but his economy gets a bad rep because of the recession. People forget that:
>he recovered fully from the 2000 recession that started during Clinton administration
>neither recession had anything to do with the president
>the economy actually had steady growth afterwards, unlike Obama's economy which averages about 3.5% as opposed to the typical benchmark of 10%
>>
>>55505339

It's not a social norm in America.

If someone shook my hand without taking his gloves off, it wouldn't insult me in the slightest.
>>
>>55506488

oops, forgot to remove tripcode.
>>
>>55503333
"Navy Commander and Pentagon spokesman Conrad Chun said the banner referred specifically to the aircraft carrier's 10-month deployment (which was the longest deployment of a carrier since the Vietnam War) and not the war itself, saying "It truly did signify a mission accomplished for the crew."[8]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mission_Accomplished_speech
>>
>>55506107
agreed
>>
File: 2738.jpg (3 MB, 2738x1643) Image search: [Google]
2738.jpg
3 MB, 2738x1643
>>55504345
>Quintessentially British
>>
>>55503333
Objectively, he was neither the greatest nor the worst. Absolutely shit - tier orator though
>>
tbqh it doesnt matter and we dont know.

you think the POTUS has a say in whats gonna happen? do you think merkel has shit to say?
obongo wanted to get rid of guantanamo and introduce public health care. merkel wanted to keep nuclear energy sources flowing.
did any of that happen? no. presidents, chancellors and ministers dont have a say in political matters. they read their pre-written speeches. thats all they do. and earn a shitload of cash, fame and despise.
>>
>>55503638
>implying bush wasn't just a pawn of Jewish neocons having our sons die in wars for Israel
>>
>>55503333

As we see the repercussions of Bush administration having started the destabilization of the already tumultuous middle east its clear for all to see Bush is among the worst Presidents ever, surpassed only really by Obama.

Just for future reference, no President who declares unconstitutional wars will ever be a good President.
>>
File: 1445973735059.jpg (65 KB, 593x960) Image search: [Google]
1445973735059.jpg
65 KB, 593x960
>>55506214
It's completely true.
>>
>>55503333

Democrat meme. The fact that the media could convince everyone that such a great president was actually a shitty one proved once and for all the power of memes and that the media is the unelected Inner Party of the rapidly approaching Orwellian nightmare.

They already have convinced everyone that Ben Carson is a pathological liar, just like they convinced everyone Sarah Palin is a moron and Hillary Clinton is a genius. This isn't even a war any more, it's mopping up the last few people who dare speak truth to power, all the while pretending the media itself is the real truth and the people they destroy with impunity are the real power.
>>
>>55503333
FUCKIN CHECKED
>>
>>55503333
sent everyone welfare stimulus checks... every cukservative proudly cashed it

biggest market crash since great depression happened on his watch...
>dindu nuffin, on my way out

now charges iraqi/afghan war vets for his appearance

>greatest president ever
>>
>>55506164
>since beginning of war thousands of chemical weapons have been found in Iraq
>some dumb potato nigger too stupid to fucking Google information has diarrhea of the keyboard because "muh nukes"
>>
History will judge him unfavorably and this rustles the jimmies of conservatives.

He was shit.

>allowed VP and SecDef to just do whatever the fuck they pleased
This is probably his biggest blunder. His weakness allowed Cheney and Rumsfeld to just fuck shit up. You're responsible for your cabinet and administration.
>Commander in Chief for over a year, nation gets completely fucking blindsided by Mudslimes (Mudslimes that Clinton had tried to kill and Republicans incessantly bitched about)
Sure he's not responsible for 9/11, but he was our leader when it happened and was unable to do fuckall about it, unlike FDR in the early 1940's
>get attacked, completely fail to strike back
Sure we invaded Afghanistan and dropped a lot of bombs, but we let bin Laden slip away at Tora Bora. Bush had about 7 years to get bin Laden and failed completely.
>Iraq
This was so fucked up I can't even begin to explain it. Huge scar on his Presidency.
>Economic collapse
Yea it's not like he directly caused this, but he was completely inept when it happened because he: 1. Either didn't see it coming or didn't know how to fix it. 2. Knew he was out of office in 6 months and didn't give a shit. Either way, he was in charge and he 100% opened the door for Obama to take charge for the next 8 years. So at the minimum he tarnished the legacy of the GOP, who pride themselves on economics.

Yes, I'm a liberal. But I majored in history and polisci (gtfo STEM majors, you literally cannot discuss history and politics with any credibility) and my senior seminar was on the presidency of George W. Bush so I had to read the Bush bio, Rice bio, Cheney bio and Rumsfeld bio. This class was at Ole Miss - an overwhelmingly conservative school, so gtfo with your liberal indoctrination bullshit.

tl;dr He was inept at best, terrible at worst. Without a doubt one of the 10 worst presidents in US history.
>>
>>55503333
He was a shit president, but that's OK since we haven't had a good president since Kennedy.
>>
>>55503333

He was distinctly average. He had good points and bad. No where close to the incompetent loser the liberal media portrays him and the genius hero the conservative media portrays him.

He's around 15 or 20 in terms of a list of greatest presidents. Right down the middle average.

>b-but the Iraq war

Yeah, and what about JFK's bay of pigs where americans were culled like swine? They paint him a hero.
>>
>>55503333

He was a pretty good president caught in the middle of lots of unfortunate shit. He certainly wasn't a race baiting muslim who hates christianity.
>>
>>55507033
This is pretty convincing. Good examples. Thanks.
>>
>>55503333
No, he was awesome. The war in Iraq was a worthy endeavor, 9/11 happened on Bill Clinton's watch, nobody cares about Osama bin Laden, and Hurricane Katrina had no effect on Blackistan N'awlins.
>>
>>55507033

I have a masters degree in history. You're talking shit.

>10 worst

Not even close, we've had a lot worse presidents.

>FDR

Pearl Harbor? Japanese internment camps?
>>
>>55505363
Houthis are experienced fighters.
Kinda like how the taliban caused nato so much trouble
>>
>>55507096
>He certainly wasn't a race baiting muslim

Bush:
Blames 9/11 on Muslims and somehow made the Saddam connection... "doz WMDs must be found"

How many Muslim terror attacks in America (other than conspicuous 9/11)?? NONE.. >race-baited us against Muslims
>>
>>55507307

Explain Bengahzi and Beheading of American journalists if the Muslims are gud boys getting their life on track, more money for dem programs?
>>
>>55505420

It was German intelligence, actually. See "Curveball"
>>
>>55507307
>Blames 9/11 on Muslims

He blamed it on Osama Bin Laden
Nice disinfo tho
>>
>>55507307

also muslim isn't a race faggot.

Black, white, semitic, asian.
Learn them
>>
>>55505144
Read up on the petrodollar
>>
>>55503333
Bush is undoubtedly a nigger

http://youtu.be/tlcE3HVRlRs
>>
>>55507610
>"black", "white", err, Asian
But schooling me on proper race taxonomy

Middle -Easterners are, for the most part, Muslim, check your islamphobia, ya know, invading a country near you
>>
>>55507642
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful - and so are we. They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and people. And neither do we."
>>
>>55507610
>semetic
you mean khazar

the semetic (literally means nomadic) people are now considered Persian Iranians
>>
>>55508033
yet somehow graduated from Yale University in 1968 and Harvard Business School in 1975

>Affirmative-Action
>>
>>55507158
>The war in Iraq was a worthy endeavor,
no war is ever a worthy endeavor unless you are defending yourself from injustice

he did nothing defensive, everything in his agenda was offensive
>>
>>55503686
>best we've had since Reagan
Literally kill yourself.

Reagan was one of the worst presidents in history.
>>
>>55508948
>no war is ever a worthy endeavor

fuck off to Canada you fucking moron
>>
>>55507064
>what about JFK's bay of pigs
that was set up by Bush to paint Kennedy in a negative light for his refusal to help Bush make money off oil near Cuba?

fuck that, they're all retards, Bush was retarded for thinking there was anything clever about the assassination of Kennedy and Kennedy was retarded for stabbing his father's business partner in the back the first chance he got

both totally retarded although Kennedy did outwit Carlos Marcello and Sam Giancana which is more impressive than hanging around getting cornholed through a hole in a coffin by Charles Whitehouse, then proceeding to ponce around thinking you're the king of earth because of your secret brotherhood of not gay men you have fucked in the asshole
>>
>>55507033
>But I majored in history and polisci

so you admit you don't know shit from shinola,

I wonder if you could pass the test to be part of Benjamin Franklin's corporation?

Mr Franklin claims that you would be unable to pass due to your university training
>>
>>55509168

if you aren't attacked you have no right to go to war, this is leadership 101, war causes death and using it liberally shows contempt for human life

use of war should be reserved for moments when it is necessary, not to line the pockets of crooks
>>
File: citation needed.jpg (21 KB, 300x190) Image search: [Google]
citation needed.jpg
21 KB, 300x190
>>55506145
>>55506818
>>
>>55509258
Nice counter points. You may be right that my degree and majors don't mean shit, but in order to obtain them I had to read and write extensively on the subject matter. Anyway you spin it, I studied Bush extensively.

And another thing... Having studied, read and written so much on W, I can tell you that he was an alright guy. He was a student of history himself and read vigorously. He straightened his life out for the better when he was a young man. He deeply cared about educating the youth, his attempts at ed reform were just misguided. Overall he was a good guy, he just made some very bad choices that he was either directly or indirectly responsible for. Cheney and Rummy ruined him and it's his fault for hiring them and not replacing them. W knows where the buck stopped. It's also why we haven't heard very much from him in the last 8 years, he knows how badly he fucked shit up and feels pretty shit for it.
>>
>>55503333
Made money during the bush years up until Obama's 4th year then my company had to downsize due to the new insurance laws they become unable to keep us on. Besides the war i don't view him as a bad leader in fact his tax cuts helped me buy a car.
>>
>>55503333
President Bush was a president of the people not a president of the state. He was a president that people could believe what he said. He had charisma and energy, and a likable dim whitted Texan charm that was relatable to the average, non university educated middle aged baby boomers. People liked Bush because he was a people leader, and the sheep eyed masses looked to his words and guidance during a time of attack on our people, the greatest attack in many Americans lives. People could follow him and support him because he could ruse the public and had people believing in American superiority again. He was a dingus, but he was our lovable dingus that was almost bullheaded and headstrong in his leadership and determination.
Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.