[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"REFUGEE PARTY" IN GERMANY ENDS JUST AS EXPECTED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 80
File: refugeeparty.jpg (545 KB, 506x1305) Image search: [Google]
refugeeparty.jpg
545 KB, 506x1305
You could not make this shit up, even if you tried.

> Refugees Welcome Bonn e.V. and Initiative für Flüchtlinge (IfF) want to comment on the incidents that happened on party on the Township on Nov. 7th and was co-organized by our groups. On the party we observed that some men molested, touched and harassed women. As co-organizers we want to apologize. During the party we tried to identify the offenders and make the leave the venue; also we made announcements where we asked to stop this behavior immediately. However, these measures were not successful. We apologize for that! Those men cast a negative light on our organization as well as on all men and male refugees, who were at our party. This misbehavior does not, however, reflect the attitude of the vast majority of the refugees. But it entraps to a generalization that we do not want to follow. Single men, who do not know how to behave, exist in every country and society as well as patriarchal structures which come to light through such behaviour. However, we do not want to deny that there are cultural differences¬¬. But instead of just adversely pointing fingers at those who misbehave, we believe it's as important for everyone to tackle these differences in the daily integration.
> For that reason we will increase our efforts to give no space to such behaviour during our upcoming parties and other events. We believe it's essential to treat each other with respect and share the idea of a general equality between all human beings. That necessarily includes, akzepting a "No", when making advances to somebody, instead of forcing your will on another person.
> We as a group campaign for this. Still it has to be said clearly, that this kind of behavior is not acceptable and not tolerated in our groups.

Source: facebookDOTcomSLASHwelcomebonnSLASHpostsSLASH498829116957070
>>
You mean they didn't stop raping people when asked not to?

Fucking hell better give them more money then.
>>
>>55503157
>make the leave the venue
Why not the country?
>>
File: 1443703897616.jpg (7 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
1443703897616.jpg
7 KB, 208x243
STOP BEING RACIST
>>
>as well as patriarchal structures
Hoo boy, they think Germany is a patriarchy, even with the traitor Merkel in charge? Wait till they become fully enriched.
>>
Lmfuckingao
>>
File: ohno.jpg (12 KB, 378x301) Image search: [Google]
ohno.jpg
12 KB, 378x301
>>55503157
> check if it's real
> it is

/pol/ was right
Bezmenev was right
>>
keke
>>
>>55503157
>Single men, who do not know how to behave
Thank GermanJesus that you folks are only getting women and children doctors of engineering. Shit could spiral out of control fast...
>>
>>55503157
Boys will be boys, as Sweden likes to say.
>>
Liberals have successfully engineered a real rape culture in Europe, where a brown man stalks your daughter, wife, and sister around every corner.
>>
File: 1444698317357.gif (2 MB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
1444698317357.gif
2 MB, 659x609
>refugee party
It's like these people have been given lobotomies at birth.
>>
>>55503823
And the white man is guilty of that.
>>
>>55503157
>all that damage control
Top kekolds

Also their constant
>w-we will just have to fix this
drivel is pissing me off to no end. We have enough of our own problems, how about we fix those first before we waste time and energy on ungrateful shits?
>>
Top keks
>>
>>55503157
Well, this is good, right? Germany's births are dwindling. So the foreigners are impatient and a bit forceful, whatever. The take some initiative, which is good, it 's just we're not used to that, because our men are infertile.
Just give them 4 german wives each and just let things... unfold.
>>
>>55504062
When you start breeding with your women, Hans.
>>
>>55504264
I have a son, Mohammad.
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA GET THEM LIBERAL IDIOTS
>>
File: bez.png (42 KB, 318x470) Image search: [Google]
bez.png
42 KB, 318x470
>>55503157
Bezmenov'd
>>
>>55504222
>Germany's births are dwindling
Your birthrate is higher than our but still bad. >>55504264
If you are not a refugee or a welfare queen you have to pay alot. The reason why we have less children than the shitskin/muslim infested countries (hello UK) is therefore pretty simple.
>>
Im truly surprised no little girl got raped.

These European liberals. Still thinking Muslims are human.

They are rabid brainwashed dogs. Islam is a religion of shit and a cancer to the planet.

Yeah, some okay muslim people. But they are a culture of hate, negativity, domination, and complete disregard for the infidel.

They will always kill you, hurt you, rape you. They want to take over the world with their culture. Look how it works where they come from.
>>
File: OhCanada.jpg (89 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
OhCanada.jpg
89 KB, 960x720
>>55504444
>These European liberals. Still thinking Muslims are human.
>>
File: o46mxjo.jpg (43 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
o46mxjo.jpg
43 KB, 600x450
>>55503157
They try pretty hard to not explicitly state that it was refugees doing the molesting.

>Some men at the party

Followed up with a

>They good boys, just the white patriarchy that made them not understand raping is bad; let's all keep working to bring in more of these fine gentlemen
>>
File: 1447331477776.jpg (121 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
1447331477776.jpg
121 KB, 569x802
>>55503157
wew lad
>>
>>55504444
witnessed
>>
>>55504484
It's pretty obvious because they point out at least a dozen times that we should understand that its isolated incidents and not representative for all illegals and that its part of their culture they have to unlearn and yadda yadda. At that point they might have as well explicitly states that its dindus or their sand brethren.
>>
File: 1435782124901.gif (813 KB, 303x303) Image search: [Google]
1435782124901.gif
813 KB, 303x303
>>55504444
consecutive numbers
>>
>>55503157
lol. you should make them rape a turkish women somehow and provoke turks. turks would erase them
>>
File: Top Golden Keks.png (2 MB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
Top Golden Keks.png
2 MB, 1462x1462
>>55503157
>we made announcements where we asked to stop this behavior immediately. However, these measures were not successful. We apologize for that!
>>
>>55503157
Fucking good :DDD
I've finally gone over the edge, FUCK EVERYTHING
Why fight it, Join in
I'm off to rape someone
>>
>>55504480

Ours are not rabid dogs: We know how to control them. We understand we cant have too many. And the ones that come here are probably the ones that want to be human some instead of animals. But we are still careful with them. And they know they cant chimp out too much here. For sure they know they can't chimp out in the USA at all.

Muslims should be threated as dogs. Give them respect when they are good. But as soon as they bite, teach them a lesson.

But Europe is too afraid to stand up to them.

The only good muslims, are when they are in the small minority in the west. Not when the west gives them the country.
>>
>>55504640
That's the most amusing thing about this, the ones who will suffer most from it are also the ones most adamantly defending it.
>>
File: All hope is lost.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
All hope is lost.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>55503760
>boys will be girls, as Sweden likes to say

FTFY family
>>
>>55504675
Target an immigrant woman just for payback's sake.
>>
>>55504675
me too, im past reading about this shit everyday. Europe is dead
>>
>>55504725

I'm sure people here also first believed that we controlled them, and the flow of them. I'm sure we were careful about who came.

Then before you know it, tolerance police is demanding we open our doors to these poor people even more, because we are all equal!

Just wait Canada, the "control" you have is illusion, it will kick you in the butt within not too long.
>>
>>55504222

I really really want to hurt you
>>
File: angered.png (188 KB, 316x345) Image search: [Google]
angered.png
188 KB, 316x345
>>55504997
>>
File: 1333532227943.jpg (40 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1333532227943.jpg
40 KB, 600x800
>>55505406
On the outside I am calm but on the inside I probably have a nuclear power plant going into full meltdown.
>>
Shit...

I'm off to rape and steal.

Once the police catches me I'll just tell them that my rapey-stealy side only a small part of me and that they should not label the entirety of me as a raping thief because of it.
>>
>>55505526

From my experience this is the spirit of the Germans ive met, calm, considered and polite.
However under the surface they hide most visceral extremism.
I once lived with a German who on the outside projected an image of multicultural tolerance. As soon as I started disagreeing with him and getting uncomfortable with his love of diversity he quickly changed and showed his true self. Started claiming all homosexuals should be killed and that Germany should be purged of all non-Germans.
He even started crying when talking about his son who was a member of ANTIFA.

It was as if he needed permission to be a real German.

I think nationalist solidarity with the Germans from other nations will go a long way to bringing out their true self.
>>
OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!! Here are some of the comments from visitors, most of them they already deleted, run them thru Google Translate i guess....

Chloé Ri
Uns ging es ganz genauso Sarah Dreilich. Das waren keine harmlosen Sprüche oder "Annäherungsversuche" mehr, man konnte sich als Frau auf dieser Party leider gar nicht mehr bewegen, ohne angefasst zu werden. Natürlich spielt hier der Unterschied der Kultur auch eine große Rolle, aber ein klares NEIN und FASS MICH NICHT AN sollte wirklich jeder verstehen und akzeptieren können, ganz gleich, woher er kommt (spätestens nach dem zweiten Mal!). Es handelte sich dabei auch leider wirklich nicht nur um vereinzelte Personen, meist wurde man direkt von einer ganzen Gruppe "umworben" und hatte gar keine Möglichkeit, auszuweichen, ohne wieder von dem Nächsten angefasst zu werden. Und dabei handelte es sich auch nicht "lediglich" um einen Klaps auf den Po oder eine Hand an der Hüfte!!! Das Verhalten war um einiges aggressiver..

Ich finde es schade, denn damit hätte wohl niemand gerechnet. Würde ich mit der Einstellung auf eine solche Veranstaltung gehen, dass da sicherlich viele Männer sind, die einen nach Lust und Laune und ohne jeglichen Respekt behandeln, nur weil sie aus einem anderen Land kommen, dann hätte wohl 1. diese Party ihren EIGENTLICHEN Sinn bereits im Vorhinein verloren und 2. widerspricht das doch genau dem, was eigentlich das Ziel sein sollte. Offen auf fremde Kulturen zugehen zu können und gemeinsam an einem harmonischen Miteinander zu arbeiten/arbeiten zu können/arbeiten zu wollen und genau das zu feiern.

Ich werde die Erfahrungen, die ich an diesem Abend gemacht habe, mit Sicherheit nicht verallgemeinern, denn weder steht einem das zu, noch bin ich der Typ Mensch dafür. Aber übertrieben oder "dramatisch dargestellt" wird hier tatsächlich nichts.
>>
MORE!!!

"Das Problem ist einfach, das ich sehr aktiv gegen rechte Hetze vorgehe. Und auch grad die Gerüchte um männliche Flüchtlinge, immer als übertrieben und Propaganda abgetan habe. Gestern aber eines besseren belehrt wurde. Und das ist es, was mich am meisten schockiert und mich sprachlos macht.
Wir wurde mehrmals von verschiedenen männlichen Flüchtlingen körperlich angegangen. Nicht von ein/zwei. Massiv von vielen. Nachdem ich einen von ihnen zurückwies, hielt er mich fest und küsste mich auf die Wange. Als ich ihn dann wegstieß, hätte ich mir, nach dem er daraufhin ausflippte, fast eine von ihm gefangen. Der brachte das Faß dann zum überlaufen.
Es war leider total auffällig, das man von sehr vielen, als reines Lustobjekt gesehen wurde. Und das ist gelinde gesagt generell und überhaupt nicht meine Intention von einem Abend an dem ich tanzen möchte. War es noch nie und wird es auch nie sein.
Da ging es nicht um interkulturelle Kommunikation. Ein absolutes no go und der Abend hatte sich damit für uns erledigt. Ich hatte mir das anders Vorgestellt. Grade weil ich durch meinen Arbeitgeber mit der Flüchtlingsarbeit zu tun habe und diese Veranstaltung als eine gute Idee angesehen hatte."
>>
>>55506026
I gotta admit that Germans are pretty autistic when it comes to handling things they don't like. Instead of simply complaining they try to somehow adjust to the situation and bottle up all the dissatisfaction.
Its like a pressure cooker without a pressure relief valve, at some point they simply explode and go from 0 to 100 without a warning.
>>
You have to translate or paraphrase these comments Hans. I took two years of German but forgot it all within a month in high school.
>>
>>55506066
tl;dr:
> it was not just one or two, they were MANY
> everybody was touching me
> they didnt only slap my ass, they were even more agressive

>>55506139
tl;dr:
> i my self am involved agains "the right", but today i am speechles
> i was harrased by several refugees
> when i pushend him back he grabbed me and kissed me
>>
>>55506066
>>55506139
Google translator is nigh incomprehensible.
>>
>>55503157
Fucking racists. It's in their full rights to rape women. Fuck you for not accepting their beautiful and enriching culture
>>
File: 1444035177858.jpg (42 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
1444035177858.jpg
42 KB, 500x250
>>55506230
>involved against the right

Serves you well you fucking coalburning piece of trash.
>>
>>55506066
>they still haven't realized that the way how western women dress and behave makes them look like whores in the eyes of the illegals

They will be so unhappy about what's coming for them. I hope they have a decent memory so they don't go back to asking for open borders right away once we handled this problem.
>>
>>55506230

The redpill being forcibly administered by hundreds of wandering brown hands.
>>
>>55506467
>once we handled this problem.

DO IT HANS, DO IT NOW!
>>
> "Never ever, habe ich mit meinen nun 38 Jahren von keinem deutschen oder sonstigen integrieten Ausländer so etwas krasses erlebt, wie an diesem Abend. Noch nie ist mir körperlich ein mir unbekannter Mann so nahe gekommen. Und das penetrant mehrmals, trotz massiver Abweisung und Ablehnung.
Mir haben danach die Beine gezittert. Es herrschte eine so dermaßen unangenehme bedrohliche Stimmung, das wir es nicht lange ausgehalten haben."

tl;dr:
> i am 38 and never before, with a german or a foreigner, have i seen something like this
> never before a unfamiliar man came so close to me
> even tho i blocked him several times, he was so rude, touchy, agressive

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>55506230
Truly, experience is the best red pill.
>>
we need more rapes. let the sounds of raping wake people up. sorry for the ladies but nothing is going to work as a good detonator than you. plus, you pretty much gotta take the hit cuz most of the people who wants to help are you, women.
>>
>>55506139
>Das Problem ist einfach, das ich sehr aktiv gegen rechte Hetze vorgehe.

They cling so badly to their ideology of
>d-dindu nothing
even when faced with the undeniable proof that they were wrong about everything.
>>
>>55506549
This. The time is now.
>>
>>55503157
>During the party we tried to identify the offenders and make the leave the venue; also we made announcements where we asked to stop this behavior immediately.

PFFHAHAHAHA
>>
>>55506595
They will find a way to flip that shit on white men like they do with every other problem in the world.
>>
>>55506549
This might sound like a weak excuse, but its too early. If this problem would somehow get solved right now then we would have only fought the symptom, but not the underlying cause.

The Gutmenschen and traitors have to have the red pill forcefully shoved up their asses by their favorite illegals, otherwise they won't learn anything from this and we go straight back to people asking for the abolishment of borders.
It's the same as when you teach your child to stay from the heating plate. You can stop them from touching it ten or even a hundred times and explain to them for hours why its a bad idea - none of that will ever be as effective as simply letting them touch it once.
>>
Rich german Nationalist need to start creating Rape Crisis centres and use them to redpill the women and general populous.
>>
Jesus fucking Christ, the comments are pure Gold.

I'm pissing myself.

Hier ging es nicht mehr nur um enges tanzen! Meine Freundin würde grob festgehalten und abgeknutscht! Als sie denn Täter zurückschickte würde er handgreiflich

> It's not just close dancing! My Friend (Female) was roughly detained and kissed! When she fend off the offender he got violent

The fire rises
>>
>>55506066
>>55506139
they better get used being seen as Fickfleisch (fuckmeat) by these animals.
>>
>>55504444

Ride with me to the gates of Valhalla!
>>
>>55504725
Why aren't you bringing in more Gypsies then?
>>
>>55504444
Judging by the comments on facebook, I assume there weren't many young people there. Mostly 30-40 year olds.
>>
File: 1435143844109.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1435143844109.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>germany literally hosting rape parties where immigrants can rape their women

the ride never ends
>>
File: image%3A13451.png (168 KB, 658x264) Image search: [Google]
image%3A13451.png
168 KB, 658x264
Oh what a glorious time to be alive.
>>
These reports are depressing as fuck but hopefully it fprces some ultra tolerant cunts to wake the fuck up
>>
>>55506823
I'm also amused by this.
I'm sorry it's happening Germany, I just hope that when the fire does rise this time, it won't be quelled until there's no fuel left.
>>
>>55503980
The white woman is.

When are people going to realize, its white women that have ruined everything good about the world?
>>
File: REFUGEES WELCOME PARTY.jpg (441 KB, 1080x599) Image search: [Google]
REFUGEES WELCOME PARTY.jpg
441 KB, 1080x599
just what the hell kind of party was that anyway?
>>
>>55507021
The defenses are even more startling...
'in den Ländern, aus denen die Flüchtlinge kommen, werden Frauen meistens sogar noch respektsvoller behandelt.'

>in the refugees' countries of origin, women are actually usually treated even more respectfully (than here)
>>
>>55507165
Once the women feel threatened they'll realize they need their men to protect them. That's when shit will get real.
>>
>>55507200
a party where stupid libtard women find out who they're supporting it sounds like

>hey lets go to that refugee party, that will show the uni!
>>
ahahaha
these dumb bitches got what they deserved.
quickl and dirty translated for you guys because its late,its late:

>>55506066
>Happened to us as well Sara Dreilich. These were not harmless pickup lines, as a women you could not move anymore on this party without getting touched.
>Of course the different culture is a factor, but a clear NO or DONT DOUCH ME should be understood by anybody, no matter from where you are. (At least on the second time)
>It also was not just some people but you would "get the attention" from the whole group without the possibility to get away, without getting touhed by the next one.
>And this was not "just" a slap on the ass or a hand on the hip. It was much more aggresive.

>Its really sad, nobody has seen this coming (translators note: wtf??)
>If I go to a event like this, expecting that there are alot of men who act like this, without any respect, only because they come from another country then 1. this party has lost its actual meaning and 2. is against the goal of this event.
>Staying open for foreign cultures and find a harmonic together to work/will to work and to celebrate that.
>I will not gerneralize my experiences tonight, that would not be fair to anybody and I'm not a person like that. But nobody is being dramatic with whats written.
>>
>>55503157
>It isn't refugee's fault, it's MEN's fault who exist in every country

then why is the rape count so low when you take out refugees?
>>
>>55507200
JUST NOTICED; check out the dindu in the red shirt. it's like he's never seen an ass that good before
>>
>>55503157
This can be a bait party to burn refugees in a single place
>>
>>55507234
they will come bawling back. SORRY FOR ACCUSING YOU FOR EVERYTHING EVER IM SORRY. WE MADE A MISTAKE, CAN YOU GO OUT TO WAR WHILE WE HID IN THE COMFORT OF OUR HOME, WHITE HETERO MEN?
>>
>>55504640
>marxists get culturally enriched
>still marxists

well, there goes that plan, the only form of action now is killing the marxists, they will just continue to destroy the west even after receiving the shit end of the stick
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 328x277) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 328x277
No, you're going to live with it.
>>
>>55507200
Looks like some
>I will attend the party so I can take a few selfies with black people and have all my 'refugees welcome'-cult friends tell me what a great person I am on Facebook

Also, that turbo kek Fabion Möwe, god damn
>I realize that they have shown absolutely disgusting behavior and I do believe the women when they say it were not isolated incidents, but I am still a staunch defender of 'refugees welcome', so p-please stop liking my comment where I tell that one sand-dindu that he is retarded for defending that behavior, y-you evil Nazis
>>
>>55507358
>oh hey faggy guy. No i can't fuck you I'm married, he's at war fighting the war I started

>WAR IS BAD MURDER IS MURDER

>wow you have a lot of points fag, let's fuck while my pig husband isn't here controlling me
>>
>>55503157
>muh Einzelfälle
>>
>>55507425
fuck.
>>
>>55506139
And the second one.

>The problem is, that I'm against the right-wing hate. And always thought the rumours about male refugees where propaganda.
>Yesterday I was teached. And this is what shocked me the most and left me speechless.
>I was physically touched from many male refugees. Not one or two. By a massive number.
>After I turned down one of them, he holded me in place and kissed me on my keep.
>After I pushed him away he got angry and almost slapped me. He was the final straw.
>It was unfortunately totally obvious that you are only seen as a sex object by many of them.
>And that is, to be honest, not my intention on a evening on which I would like to dance. (translators note: burushittu)
>It never was and never will be.
>It was not about inter-cultural communication. A absolute no-go and the evening would have been finished for us.
>I thought this to be different. Since my boss and work is related to refugees and I thought thi event is a good idea.
>>
>>55503157
>Single men
>patriarchal structures
I really hope some muslims stone those idiots.
>>
>>55507533
well look at that. we have our first waker upper.
>>
>>55503157
total retard lel what a surpise
>>
>>55503157
It's getting shut down, back it up quick.
>>
>>55507533
>>55507319
Thank you senpai.
>>
>>55503257
You jest but if they gave them enough for prostitutes, they wouldn't need to rape
>>
>>55504062
Why do they think they can "fix" problems like this, when have liberals ever fixed a racial problem. Zimbabwe, Rotherham, South Africa?

Just keep trying though, what could go wrong?
>>
>>55507533
>tfw when even the average antifa leftist is now getting redpilled
>>
>>55507537

They will be the first to go.

Something tells me all those Marxists will be the very first on the chopping block
>>
Good god pic looks like they are dressed to go to a nightclub around this sea of immigrant men. Way to be smart ladies, you that hungry for the BBC that badly? Yay lets party with them! I hope they learned, you are dealing with pretty much animals when it comes to how they deal with women. That's why they go pack mode and rape in groups. Animals
>>
>>55507750
Because they are delusional retards. The only reason how they were ever able to accept that ideology as true in the first place was because none of them lives in the real world.
>>
File: 1440602079883.gif (1 MB, 381x214) Image search: [Google]
1440602079883.gif
1 MB, 381x214
>>
>>55507808
That is a night club in Finland. That's not a picture of the event in question, gullible tard.
>>
"in den Ländern, aus denen die Flüchtlinge kommen, werden Frauen meistens sogar noch respektsvoller behandelt. Allerdings kann es natürlich auch zu so einer Reaktion kommen, weil sich deutsche Frauen offener zeigen. Bei der Welcome-Party in Bad Honnef ist nichts passiert und auch mir gegenüber sind die Männer sehr höflich. Erstaunt sind sie nur, wenn sie hören, dass ich mit meinem Hund alleine wohne und keinen Mann habe."

>In the coutry's where these refuuges come, woman get treated even more respectless. There could also be reactions because german Woman show themself more open. At a Welcum-Party in Bad Honnef nothing happened and they the men where very respectful. They where buffled when they heard, that i live alone with my dog and don't have a man.

>Time to fish some young sandnigger
>please enrich my crusty vagina
>>
>>55507845
wouldn't it be nice to live in the world they think exists? no problems, everyone gets along because muh govt fixes everything and is all knowing.
>>
>>55507808
That's the thing, none of them wanted the BBC. They thought they could gather some diversity points while doing what they always do, i.e. go to a club, flirt a bit with some guys they have no actual interest in to get free drinks and just have fun.

None of them realized that the asylum seekers are nothing like German man, they have no impulse control and when a woman dresses like a fucking whore then they will assume she's a fucking whore.
>>
>>55507889
Jesus poor Finland.
>>
>>55507931
>At a Welcum-Party in Bad Honnef nothing happened
>Welcum-Party
>Welcum
>Well cum
>>
>>55507953
Well yeah, that would be great. But the thing is that it does not exist and will never exist. Any civilization weak enough to believe in this bullshit and act on it will be wiped out by more aggressive ones if they don't wake up in time.
>>
File: 356854684535.jpg (44 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
356854684535.jpg
44 KB, 400x399
>host a party
>invite hordes of testosterone filled uncivilised barbarians who haven't raped anyone in months
>also invite naive western sluts who actually believe men generally don't touch them because of respect instead of restraint and peer pressure
>expect something other than massive cases of molestation
This is such an awesome redpill on both the immigrants and women. It's fantastic and I hope these things will occur in many other countries as well.
>>
>>55508008
>oh no not a finland.

>yeah somebody better tell norway they were really close
>>
>>55507973

This

It's a culture clash of epic proportions.

What will it take for them to learn that the way the "refugees" behave is the antithesis of SJW values.
>>
File: merchant.png (1 MB, 4282x5000) Image search: [Google]
merchant.png
1 MB, 4282x5000
>>55504289
>one son

Good goy
>>
>>55508035
oh yeah totally unrealistic. just saying, man that world would be nice.
>>
>>55508020
Well, this is her. Tell me she isn't wating for some brown action :^)
>>
>>55507234
It's unbelievable how much damage women ethics have caused.
Our society liberates them, gives them power, and they allow this to happen. Then Muslims come and show they don't fear being men, women realize their big mistake at holding us back. They will eventually ask for salvation because they are being raped non stop.

Makes you wonder if women should to not be allowed to make macro decissions or be in power. Merkel's reign is so damn destructive and she even embraces it.
>>
>>55506486
In the States, there's an old joke saying "A Liberal is just a Conservative that hasn't been mugged yet".
>>
Europe is dead and Islam is the vulture feeding on the carcass
>>
File: egypt_hardhatg.jpg (61 KB, 325x456) Image search: [Google]
egypt_hardhatg.jpg
61 KB, 325x456
>Es waren nicht mal die jungen Männer, sondern die alten ab 40 die zumindest mich und meine Freundin belästigt haben!!!
Of course, the german college girls remind them of how they fucked their daughter back in Afghanistan, or when he just married and his wife was only 11 yo
>>
>>55503157
When do the german feminists who regularly advocate castrating male Europeans realize that the muslims are a much bigger problem?
>>
>>55508082
>What will it take for them to learn that the way the "refugees" behave is the antithesis of SJW values.
Seeing how they still do the mental splits of pretending that its isolated incidents while also saying that it was absolutely not isolated incidents in the comments, I would assume nothing but rape or the death of a loved one will wake them up.
>>
>>55508043
>I hope these things will occur in many other countries as well
Red pill through reality.
DESERVING EVERY RAPE
>>
>>55508141
And nothing of value was lost
>>
Stories like these make me wish I lived in one of the theoretical limitless alternate universes.
>Millions of young, female Japanese female refugees poor into the country.
>I go to a party with them and get molested by groups of Japanese cuties.
>>
>>55503157
>we tried to identify the offenders

This is the best part

What ever registration they had, if they even did, they probably didn't give their real name
>>
>>55507740
>You jest but if they gave them enough for prostitutes, they wouldn't need to rape

Even if they received vouchers that could only be used at brothels and they visited them every day, they would still rape.
>>
Save it, it's all your my friends
>>
>>55503157
>That necessarily includes, akzepting a "No", when making advances to somebody, instead of forcing your will on another person.

Good luck, those fucks don't listen, let alone what you're saying
>>
>>55503157
Where are the feminists?
>>
>>55503157
>Single men, who do not know how to behave, exist in every country and society as well as patriarchal structures which come to light through such behaviour.

Idiots who have not read the Koran and do not understand that Islam is 100% "patriarchal" from it's conception and cannot be "reformed".
>>
>>55504289

You called your son Mohammad?
>>
File: 12.jpg (211 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
211 KB, 620x413
>wiggle your behind to songs that have lyrics like SHAKE YOUR ASS
>cry about being raped

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImQ2a2P7MRQ

German women everyone
>>
>>55508141

this makes my fucking head hurt.

So this creature doesnt even think for a second that the reason for "refugees" being more "respectful" to her might be due to her absolutely appalling exterior?
>>
File: frogpepe.jpg (22 KB, 533x477) Image search: [Google]
frogpepe.jpg
22 KB, 533x477
There's a reason why women were opressed for 10.000s of years. And that's not because the extra work connected to keeping them down was so fun.
It was to ensure a stable society ruled by the iron fist of logic.
Women are decieving creatures. They pretend to be human on the outside, but inside they are vile, instinct driven creatures with everchanging agendas.
A woman might feel like A in the morning and like B in the evening. For her there is no disconnect here. After all her feelings dictate her reality.
Society is so fucked, because weak-willed beta faggots have empowered women. They basically unsealed the devil by allowing women to vote and to freely decide about their reproductive organs.

Women are what will bring our society to it's knees. Unless women are properly enslaved for the next 100 or so years our society will be a goner.
Islam is also no solution, becuase it's just the next system of irrational crazy rules. If islam will conquer europe the people enforcing it's retarded rules first and foremost will be females.

Women have no goals, no dreams and no ambitions other than to get fucked by as many men as possible.
If something breaks a woman will ignore it and just accept that it's broken, as long as it's broken for everyone else too.
If women had their way we'd still be living in the caves and competing for pussy with axes and clubs as long as females get enough sparkly stones and furs.

The historic mythological image of the succubbus is no coincidence.
Women tie and bind men's creative and driving force.

In our society the highest conquest is not space, exploration new frontiers but floppy, infertile (thanks for the pill jews) vagina.

Chasing women has basically become a skinnerbox for the modern male. In the past millenia, chasing a woman and fucking her had the result of offspring. Now that women are infertile on purpose thanks to the pill, that skinnerbox system has become an endless loop, triggering the mating-instinct of males over and ova
>>
>>55508498
>So this creature doesnt even think for a second that the reason for "refugees" being more "respectful" to her might be due to her absolutely appalling exterior?
She probably thinks shes hot because somewhere out there is some lonely beta male whose heart she broke 20 years ago.
>>
Lol. They've been promised by soros' people that everything in europe is theirs for the taking, owed to them by oppressive whites. Especially your uncovered women.
>>
"Eva Scha @Raimund Feliner: Ich persönlich habe ja Angst vor Rassisten und rechten Egoisten, die die Zukunft unseres Landes bedrohen und eine Wiederholung der Geschichte gefährlich wahrscheinlich wirken lassen, und nicht vor Flüchtling..."

>Eva Sha: I personally am afraid of racists and right wing Egoists that threaten the future of our land and a make it seem that a repitition of the Past dangerously likely and not of the refuuges

HAHAHAHAHA

Fucking leftis cunt

Favourits: Refugees you are welcome, PRO ASYL, GIZ, Refugees Welcome Bonn e.V.

Jahahahaha
>>
>>55507973
Would you say woman there are still oblivious or are they waking up to the dangers at least? its just so foolish...I hope they are a bit more on guard so they are not getting pushed off someplace to be raped quite so easily.

Sadly I guess many will have to be raped for places to wake up a bit, although it does not seem to be making a difference in Sweden
>>
>>55508426
Its hysterical

>those people have shown a very clear disregard for all our rules by coming here illegally and doing everything they can to use loopholes in our laws
>they somehow expect them to accept a "no" when its not being bolstered by the threat of violence
>>
File: 1447095041056.jpg (48 KB, 458x390) Image search: [Google]
1447095041056.jpg
48 KB, 458x390
>>55508480
>dancing in skin tight pants infront of freshly imported stoneage muslims

It's almost as if they WANT to be raped.
>>
File: 1391950044063.jpg (302 KB, 729x1200) Image search: [Google]
1391950044063.jpg
302 KB, 729x1200
>>55506139
>>55506066

these people are fucking clueless, is jewish propaganda really that strong?

do they not know what happens in the middle east and africa? they don't even have to be redpilled on the intelligence difference between races, but cultural difference, something they should obviously know about being so pro-cultural enrichment

in africa baby's are raped to cure aids, in the middle east women are forced to wear garbage bags and be accompanied by a male not to rape

what do you think would happen if you put a bunch of german women in common attire in a room full of africans and arabs

europeans are fucking retarded

go play with the lions, im sure one thats been imprisoned in a zoo its whole life will act a bit differently then a lion in the wild
>>
>>55508469
Underrated post.
>>
>>55508632
They've probably never been told "no" before or while invading to Europe, especially by women.
>>
>>55508609
You cannot really make a generalization, there are those who realized what is going on and are now fearing for their safety - friend of mine for example started carrying pepper spray everywhere.

But on the other hand you still have those who go
>They are just like us, invite them all so we can have a huge party and enjoy this mixing of cultures :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 139x105) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 139x105
I can save you if you let me....

http://youtu.be/_kspogoPhOE
>>
>>55503379
That is the highest quality happymerchant jpg I've ever seen.
>>
>>55503157
I'm sure now they'll be avoiding isolated areas or will go with a friend everywhere they go

I'm surprised there wasn't a rape, or it's just not reported
>>
>>55508506
To be fair, I am fairly certain that our ancestors didn't go
>Welp, women are all retarded and will kill off the civilization without hesitation if we let them, so better oppress them
Its just that the cultures who didn't oppress them quickly vanished.
>>
Good!
It's like dividing by zero for SJW. When PC is starting to mess up with feminism and womens rights, they will be consumed by the fire of reality and the en masse redpill shall begin!
>>
>>55508803
I'm shocked someone did not at least get a finger slid up them if they were being so aggressive.
>>
>>55504444
>implying

Its alot worse than they will ever report. Plus, the little girls were probably meant to breed with the niggers.
>>
>>55503157
>men molest and touch rape women in germany
>germans apologize for it
>germans think of it simply as cultural differences

oh my god what the fuck
>>
File: 344_224053.jpg (4 KB, 167x144) Image search: [Google]
344_224053.jpg
4 KB, 167x144
>>55503157
>However, we do not want to deny that there are cultural differences¬¬. But instead of just adversely pointing fingers at those who misbehave, we believe it's as important for everyone to tackle these differences in the daily integration.

Perhaps I should just convert to Islam and molest women at random, after all it's just my culture.
>>
>>55508673
The thing is, its normal that you feel disconnection to stuff that doesn't affect you. Like 9/11 for example, sure, it was pretty awful, but its not like I really felt sad or anything because it happened half around the world and no one I know got hurt.

Same for the stories about babies being raped in Africa and so on. It doesn't elicit any feeling in you since it happened so far away and you have no connection to it. For a reasonably thinking person its still obvious that they do not want the same shit happening here, but morons who run exclusively on feelings will obviously fuck shit up badly.
>>
File: 1446899879692.jpg (1 MB, 1163x2392) Image search: [Google]
1446899879692.jpg
1 MB, 1163x2392
>>55508548
You can't make this shit up.
>>
File: Wmi.jpg (31 KB, 622x289) Image search: [Google]
Wmi.jpg
31 KB, 622x289
>>55504997
Fuck man im so done.
>>
>>55508847

I expect some of them had more than a finger slid up them.
Imagine the ones who are so heavily brainwashed that they wouldn't tell anyone about their violent vaginal enrichment for fear of having the poor refugees victimised by police.
>>
Also, comments get deleted so fucking fast. Everything that isn't pro Mudslimes get cut.

There where some, a few seconds ago that just said: "Comments that are against immigration get deleted ?!"

kikebook please, fucking bullshit!
>>
File: lotgh2.jpg (181 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
lotgh2.jpg
181 KB, 1366x768
On one hand it's fun to see all the damage control and backpedaling.
But at the same time it's just as depressing how they go straight from that to even more denial of
>Muh vast majority
>patriarchal behavior
>d-dont point fingers!
>Let's just deal with this as we go along!

Like they have learned absolutely nothing. They're as bad as children for fuck's sake.
>>
>>55503925
It's probably one of the best way to enlighten people though.

Arrange a real world meeting where your local starry eyed ideologists actually can come into contact with the people they want to welcome so they can realize that that they're not highly educated and polite people but equally much juvenile delinquets and redneck manchildren.
>>
>>55509033
I wonder how much of that is pure delusion from their side and how much of it is simply due to them being afraid of being expelled by their libtard cults if they don't make sure to end any anti-illegals comment with a "but refugees are still welcome!"
>>
File: WMab2CP.jpg (145 KB, 753x438) Image search: [Google]
WMab2CP.jpg
145 KB, 753x438
>>55503157
>"REFUGEE PARTY"
Don’t you know, cuc,k it up,
You’ve got to cuc,k me up,
Don’t you know cu,ck it up,
You’ve got to cu,ck me up.
(Repeat x 4)

It’s not so long ago, that the cu,ck hit the nation.
Every saturday night, on your favourite radio.
The party’s cu,ckin' yeah, and the vibe feels so strong.
Throw your hands in the air, lift your head up high,
You know you’ve got to cu,ck along.

Don’t you know, cu,ck it up,
You’ve got to cu,ck me up,
Don’t you know c,uck it up,
(Repeat x 2)

It’s not so long ago, that the cu,ck hit the nation.
Every saturday night, on your favourite radio.
The party’s cu,ckin' yeah, and the vibe feels so strong.
Throw your hands in the air, lift your head up high,
You know you’ve got to c,uck along.

Don’t you know, cuc,k it up,
You’ve got to c,uck me up,
Don’t you know cu,ck it up,
(Repeat x 4)

Got to feel it, what’s the name of the cu,ck.
Say : “ I can cu,ck on, and I’m ready to go.
Check out my ride girl, but don’t touch my radio!

Don’t you know, c,uck it up,
You’ve got to cu,ck me up,
Don’t you know c,uck it up,
(Repeat x 4)

And make me feel good, feel so good
And make me feel good, feel so good
>>
>>55508506
reminds me of adam and eve, that bitch, but why is god a incompetent retard, is he as naive as man? after all, eve was his creation, should have foreseen that she would be easily manipulated
>>
>>55503157
>"Of course it's unacceptable that women are harassed, but there are white men who also do this in clubs,“ he says. "So the club should react in every individual case when a women comes to them with a complaint, not make a blanket judgement.“

http://www.thelocal.de/page/view/club-bans-refugees-after-complaints-from-women
>>
>>55509136
A fair bit of both I imagine.
>>
>>55503157
>This misbehavior does not, however, reflect the attitude of the vast majority of the refugees. But it entraps to a generalization that we do not want to follow. Single men, who do not know how to behave, exist in every country and society as well as patriarchal structures which come to light through such behaviour.
Damage control at its finest

>>55503379
I have been on /pol/ for way too long
>>
>>55504675
If you are a white male its illegal and you get fired and arrested for even as much as starring at a woman.

White on white sexuality being inhibited is part of the plan to bring white birth rates down.
>>
>>55509355
Why are they acting as if this is anything new? The better clubs have been rejecting Turks and other southerners for years now, for pretty much the same reason.
>>
File: 1446651947253.png (85 KB, 302x385) Image search: [Google]
1446651947253.png
85 KB, 302x385
Just posted a normal comment, telling that everything more right then Mama Merkel is gonna get told that they are racist and a nazi and they should be ashamed of killing the free speach and ofc it gets deleted and i can't comment on that now.

>Germony Yes
>Facebook Yes
>>
File: 1446959410176.gif (1 MB, 250x233) Image search: [Google]
1446959410176.gif
1 MB, 250x233
>white men do this
>arrested, sent to prison, made a sex offender
>brown man does this
>stop iiiiiiit brown maaaaan you neeed to leeeeeeave
>lmao it's just cultural differences guys XD
>>
File: 6843.png (104 KB, 276x238) Image search: [Google]
6843.png
104 KB, 276x238
>>55503157
>leftist Euros literally believe Muslims are just misbehaving puppies that need to be taught, kindly, how not to behave

>(current year)
>shove hand into wasp nest
>"Ouch! You naughty little wasps! Yes, you're so naughty! You shouldn't sting like that though. Ouch! Eek! But I know you need to learn these things, however, so I accept it! :^) Just please refrain from stinging in the future. Ouch!!"
>>
>>55503157
AND THEY STILL DARE TO DAMAGE CONTROL

>" This misbehavior does not, however, reflect the attitude of the vast majority of the refugees."

HOLY fucking SHIT. You've got to be kidding me hahahahaha.
>>
File: Whore1.jpg (236 KB, 1065x725) Image search: [Google]
Whore1.jpg
236 KB, 1065x725
>>55509566
This is your fault you gawd damn american race of bastards.
>>
>>55508992
im not talking about feelings, but simple observation

africa and the middle east are shit holes, mostly because of their low intelligence, but also because of their assbackwards culture

theres so much wrong with africa and the middle east i don't even know where to begin, i thought it was common knowledge, these marxists have been brainwashed HARD

wonder what they think when the "racists" are proven right time after time. jewish propaganda man, its fucking terrible, literally made europeans ignore common sense and the human drive to exist
>>
>>55509482
dunno

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11/migrants-entertain-themselves-by-pulling-up-womans-dress-in-france-video/
>>
>>55509642
Shut the fuck up with your bullshit and go steal some more sewer caps for scrap metal, potato orc
>>
>>55509695
>im not talking about feelings, but simple observation

But that's exactly what I was trying to tell. Observation and the transfer of the gathered knowledge requires at least a bit of logical thinking, but those people act solely based on feelings.
>>
>>55503157
Totschlagen muss man diesen Abschaum.
>>
/pol/ whenever you come across delusional marxist women like this post this

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5386/british-girls-raped-oxford

>British Girls Raped by Muslim Gangs on "Industrial Scale"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang

and another 2015

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3312376/Schoolgirl-aged-13-14-repeatedly-raped-sexually-abused-passed-round-15-Asian-males.html

http://www.expressandstar.com/news/crime/2015/05/02/sex-abuse-gangs-in-black-country-significant-similarities-to-rotherham-scandal-say-police/
more 2015, 12/13 year olds

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/05/19/child-raped-by-60-men-in-asian-grooming-gang-only-11-ringleaders-in-court/
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/vulnerable-schoolgirl-raped-least-60-5717785

Girls lured into sex trade for the price of a McDonald's: Council faces legal action for not stopping Asian gang
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3225226/Six-members-Asian-child-sex-abuse-gang-jailed-total-82-years-grooming-white-girls-sex-exchange-milkshake-McDonald-s.html

now germany is being culturally enriched

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6527/migrants-rape-germany

this should be posted constantly around the web, especially when a post like this pops up
>>55509355

"isolated incidents" what a load of shit, germany, britain and sweden are having their children gangraped by invaders on a industrial scale, its fucking insanity
>>
>>55509832
Your facts are racist
>>
>>55509755
Nice ass and back dimples though.

Will Europe ever get cured of this bullshit? I really do think it is too late now.
>>
>>55509832

This happens on your watch, you bastard.
>>55509768
>>
You are all being very optimistic about this, as if this would be an eye opener for them

The truth is that sooner rather than later they will begin to tolerate and then welcome and even encourage this kind of behaviour because, they will say, that's how men should behave

Of course it won't apply to white men because they are privileged and should not be taking the first step approaching a potential mate, but wait quietly until when sustenance from them is needed
>>
File: 1440387272735.jpg (83 KB, 600x713) Image search: [Google]
1440387272735.jpg
83 KB, 600x713
>>55509642
>this is americas fault
Hey yurop, remember when you discovered guns and spent a few hundred years shooting each other instead of finishing the fucking crusades with your technological advantage? All too busy fighting or being napoleons and fighting for muh republic and shit when you should have wiped out the sand niggers and then fought amongst yourselves.
>>
hahahahahaahabyabahxalkbfhakl ösdfmkalöA

lmao

i literally couldn't breath for 10 seconds straight

shared that shit straight away. fucking LMAO
>>
>>55508188
>Makes you wonder
nice hitler dubs
>>
File: remember.jpg (18 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
remember.jpg
18 KB, 184x184
>>55509955
psh, its not the americans fault, its not even the jews fault

its the europeans for falling for b8

the jews trolled you retards hard, they trolled you into paying for your own invasion/colonization

look at how they trolled your women, its fucking hilarious
>>
>>55510029
There is only one cure for Americans, it invlives Super Volcanoes, Earthquakes, Hurricanes, and Tsunamis.

Your cure is total annihilation, whore.
>>
>>55508823
>like dividing by zero for them

ha
>>
>>55510158
There is only one cure for the Irish. A year or two of bad potato harvests.
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 210x240
>>55510158
please, if the united states were to fall today, euro's would still be brainwashed by marxist teachings

>>55510157

you got trolled by jews, laugh about it, and deport all non euros into israel until jews are extinct
>>
>>55510158

>The Hibernian parasite turns on his own diaspora

Well potato me sideways.
>>
>>55510226
O'burned
>>
>>55509610

There is nothing that can penetrate the SJW brain. Women are being raped but refuse to identify their rapists for fear of seeming racist, and blame the white cis patriarchy instead.

http://www.amren.com/news/2010/04/we_are_not_your/
>>
>>55510158
Hey Mickey: How do you drown a room full of Irish people?

Open bar.
>>
File: 1393466406371.jpg (36 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1393466406371.jpg
36 KB, 400x400
>>55510158
>irish pissed at america
?
Why don't you go suck some more english cock you potato pussy, at least we won our independence while you rolled over like a bitch.
>>
>>55510389
I guess for some of them liberalism just takes that place religion used to fill.
They'd rather they than deny it.
>>
>>55510517
>They'd rather they than deny it.
*rather die than deny it

Should stop hitting submit right after finishing the last word
>>
File: 1301265995761.png (34 KB, 696x552) Image search: [Google]
1301265995761.png
34 KB, 696x552
>>55510389
>http://www.amren.com/news/2010/04/we_are_not_your/

"Not once did I envision myself becoming a receptacle for a Black man’s rage at the white world, but that is what I became. While I take issue with my brother’s behavior, I’m grateful for the experience."

What. The. Fuck.
>>
>>55504444

Checked
>>
>>55510517
>>55510537

are you a real german or just one of those sand niggers?
>>
>>55510571
I'm fairly certain its some kind of mental defense mechanism. Instead of admitting that they were retarded and got themselves raped by provoking risky situations (and also admitting their own weakness), they rather pretend that they actually wanted it because that makes them feel less vulnerable.

That woman needs to put down the pen and seek professional help instead.
>>
>>55510653
I'm German.

>tfw there are so many fucking Turks with German flags on 4chan that people doubt your nationality
>>
File: 1382371142157.jpg (201 KB, 756x813) Image search: [Google]
1382371142157.jpg
201 KB, 756x813
>>55503695
>german jesus

is that hitler? when does he rise from the dead?
>>
>>55509955
Cant blame USA, we tried to stop islamic imperialism but the Europeon cunt-ryyyyyyyyyys did what they do best, bitched about america and americans doing something good.
>>
>>55510731
>I'm German

You use to be.
>>
shared that shit on facebook straight away

top tier fucking bantz

Funny thing is I shared plenty of /pol/ material even the collective suicide of european nations and I've only lost a single fuckbook friend. And that faggot was wearing "good night white pride"-shirts even before we met eachother.
>>
>>55510517
>I guess for some of them liberalism just takes that place religion used to fill.
No, that's exactly what it is. All these legions of tards were convinced God isn't real, and so they stopped going to church, but then proceeded to fill the void with the most religion-like belief system out there in the public medium: Marxism. They treat their ideology as a faith; its infallible, all white people have a version of Original Sin, and the only way to purge yourself of it is to give all your money and property to non-whites and then kill yourself.

Liberalism is an evil death cult.
>>
>>55504387
Who is this kek?
>>
I don't feel sorry for those whores, only lefty scum would consider going to such a party. Maybe it opened their eyes. I feel sorry for the ones that will experience rapes going to work, school, etc., though. Those will be innocent victims.
>>
>>55510815
When we killed Muslims, they squealed homosexually and blamed us for everything.
When we stopped killing Muslims, they squealed homosexually and blamed us for everything.

Just goes to show we should do whatever the fuck we want because they're going to be mad no matter what.
>>
>>55510952
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
>>
>>55504444
Engineering student at a based community college in ohio. We have a student who came from Lebanon and tries to be over the top American. He is concerned about migration because in his words "these people shit up wherever they are. I love it here and dont want it to be like Lebanon. I got shot there."
I'm ok with people like that.
>Captcha JEWelry. Shocking.
>>
>>55510815
>we tried to stop islamic imperialism
Like by killing Saddam, the secular dictator? Or by fucking with Assad, the guy that keep the mud quiet?
>>
>>55504222
Earth can only sustain 11 billion. Lets lal have 4 wives and 22 kids each. That sure won't cause problems.
>>
>>55503157
>these measures were not successful
So Hans got keked and Helga is gonna give birth in 8 months. I'd say - NUKE IT.
>>
File: 1349659764959.jpg (138 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
1349659764959.jpg
138 KB, 500x360
>>55511022
lebanon is actually pretty mild as far as the middle east goes. sadly, their arabic sounds homo.
>>
>>55510815
You're the one of Saudi's biggest allies, the sponsors of the worst islam on earth kek

>be amerilard
>have no clue
>get shot
>>
Why doesn't the EU just build a wall like Trump wants to do?

|___||___||___||___||___||___||___||___||___||___||___||___||___||___||
__|___||___||___||___||___||___||___||___||___||___||___||___||___||_|
|___||___||___||___||___||___||___||___||___||___||___||___||___||___||
__|___||___||___||___||___||___||___||___||___||___||___||___||___||__|
|___||___||___||___||___|JUST FUCKING BUILD IT!|___||___||___||___||__|
|___||___||___||___||___||___||___||___||___||___||___||___||___||___|
>>
>>55504725
Fuck off the ones here are just as bad as the ones elsewhere. We had the attack at the memorial/parliament and the ramming attack last year, the pressure cooker and VIA rail plots the year before that.
>>
File: 1447200070180.png (1 MB, 1035x1024) Image search: [Google]
1447200070180.png
1 MB, 1035x1024
>>55503257
Underrated post
>>
so many comments telling them they reap what they sow, wonder how long they stay up.
>>
http://www.abendzeitung-muenchen.de/inhalt.aufschrei-in-ingolstadt-disko-verbot-fuer-fluechtlinge-skandaloeses-vorgehen.c63a8a1a-e511-42a5-975b-0e57304029b1.html

Ein Betretungsverbot für Asylbewerber in einer Ingolstädter Diskothek sorgt bei Flüchtlingsorganisationen für Empörung und hat die Rathausverwaltung auf den Plan gerufen. Der Betreiber einer Disco in der Innenstadt verwehrt Flüchtlingen den Zutritt mit der Begründung, dass Männer mit schwarzer Hautfarbe ein Frauenproblem hätten und Araber aggressiv seien.

Junge Frauen hätten sich mehrfach über Belästigungen beschwert. Da auch Ermahnungen nichts geholfen hätten, habe er sich für das Verbot entschieden, sagte der Diskothekenchef nach Medienberichten.
>>
File: allahu_fucking_ackhbar.jpg (49 KB, 415x516) Image search: [Google]
allahu_fucking_ackhbar.jpg
49 KB, 415x516
>>55503157
>american soldiers conducted themselves better 70 years ago than migrants today

truly odd times we live in.
>>
>>55511256
not for long

http://www.welt.de/vermischtes/article148758563/60-Polizisten-im-Einsatz-gegen-Hasspropaganda.html

60 Polizisten im Einsatz gegen Hasspropaganda
>>
>>55508812
>Its just that the cultures who didn't oppress them quickly vanished.
Well, duh. Culture itself is an evolutionary process. But unlike evolution in nature, what works is preserved in cultural mores, beliefs, customs etc.

And it seems that egalitarian, liberal social democracy is simply another evolutionary dead end.
>>
>>55503379
When you can tell that's a happy merchant by a glance you know you've been here too long.
>>
>>55511425
all gone but the one new by "Igor", based Eastern People
>>
By the way
http://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article148768910/BAMF-Personalrat-spricht-Asylverfahren-Rechtsstaatlichkeit-ab.html

>letter from employers at the ministry of immigration and refugees
>they say that applications are essentially not being checked anymore, they are just told to grant asylum to everyone who checks of the "I am Syrian" box
>they say the whole process is unconstitutional

If you ask me, the state is clearly not capable of fulfilling its duties anymore, so it should also be stripped of its power.
>>
Guys please stop talking about this, it's just an isolated Einzelfall.
>>
File: absolutely degenerate.png (360 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
absolutely degenerate.png
360 KB, 600x600
>>55503157
>those liberals saw with their own eyes, that these refugees are uncultured monkeys
>lol nope dey iz gud boiz, dindu nuffin. they be paying for our pensions soon
Jesus christ Germany get a fucking grip.
>>
>>55511677
:^)
>>
>>55511571
WHY HAVENT YOU FUCKS DONE IT YET?

Do these hordes of "refugees" need to go door to door, raping, pillaging and murdering for a block to get a response?
>>
>>55508141
>They where buffled when they heard, that i live alone with my dog and don't have a man.

And this shirt is just perfect.
>>
>>55511775
>Wen wir auf der Party identifizieren konnten, ist selbstverständlich sofort geflogen. Allerdings war das leider nicht immer möglich, jedoch kamen die Übergriffe wie oben deutlich gemacht keinesfalls primär von Geflüchteten, sondern allgemein von Anwesenden.
>>
File: 1385968881307.png (93 KB, 203x345) Image search: [Google]
1385968881307.png
93 KB, 203x345
Holy shit this is one down from that interracial breeding camps pasta
>>
>>55511815
>Do these hordes of "refugees" need to go door to door, raping, pillaging and murdering for a block to get a response?
If we don't want to also have to fight parts of our own population, yes.
>>
>>55503157
>It's STILL not the refugees' fault!!!

Jesus, just fucking kill all Germans already. They're finished.
>>
File: 1447276799380.png (204 KB, 900x736) Image search: [Google]
1447276799380.png
204 KB, 900x736
>>55511830
>People would never lie to push/not harm their Agenda
>>
File: ist der feind denn schon so nah.png (131 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
ist der feind denn schon so nah.png
131 KB, 854x480
>Bonn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fQG4CcoRuM
>>
>>55511571
Not like this wasn't seen coming months in advance. I don't think anyone really believed the "refugees" were going to be sent home one day.

And yes, you should have had a violent revolution and killed your leaders and traitors months ago.
>>
>>55503157
>integration maymay

No Germany, you just broke the record for c-u-c-king. There will be no integration, just resentment at your "help".
>>
>>55511830
yes, it was totally the german visitors that ganged up with muzzies to harass and almost rape the women

FUCKING DELUSIONAL
>>
May be an opportunity here for a false flag of our own. False flag molestations. Some of the swarthier, Teutonic posters should pay attention here. Get out there. Be a mole among the migrants. Then, when the hand of welcome is extended, extend a hand of your own. Doitfaget.
>>
>>55511830
I sincerely hope that when one of these rocket scientists and nuclear engineers rapes one of your relatives, you will finally see that you are digging your own grave.
You want Germany to be like that? Fine. Leave the rest of us out of it
>>
>>55511815
>what's happening in Germany right now
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TMEH7PI53MM
>>
>>55512196
>pol vs the normies
>>
>>55509033
The difference is that children learn.
>>
>>55504480

We only let in a small number at a time, and we generally don't accept single young men, preferring family units. Common entry point for migrants is Quebec, and they're extremely xenophobic and protective of Quebecois culture; they don't tolerate any snackbar bullshit.

Also, bringing in men who are married and have children already prevents them from going all rapey; if they're conservative/religious then their Wife doesn't work, and good luck having time to rape when you're working 2 jobs to raise your 3 kids and support your non-earning wife.

We grind any sense of pride out of immigrants who don't accept the light of western civilization; their grandchildren will be named Doug and Bob, and they'll pretend they're from India.
>>
>>55512193
wat? relax my brave Polish warrior, I posted it to show their obvious propaganda
>>
>>55509286
YHVH gave you free will because he loves you, breh. Not his fault we make shitty decisions.
>>
>>55512399
Oh I thought that's what you believed. Sorry.
>>
>>55506595
Any one of these fools willingly going to such an event deserves what they get, I only hope it teaches them a lesson.
>>
>>55508506
>weak-willed beta faggots have empowered women
Betas didn't start pushing the suffrage and empowerment (feminist) movements, that would be da joos and our corporate masters in the media. Of course, it trickles down to academia, but no my friend, the elites and alphas (at least intellectually) started this shit. The betas only suffer because they never had a chance to combat this from the beginning. Blame your dregs while ignoring the playboys at the top laughing at you. Truly the kekest of them all.
>>
>>55511017
BASED YURI
>>
>>55511526
es em aich ti bi aich f-am
>>
>>55512365
>prevents them from going all rapey
you are so FUCKING DELUDED you fucking syrup
>>
>>55507200
That's SWAGGA club in Finland.
*t. /pol/ veteran*
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 80

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.